The Neighborly Thing to Do

Chris spent a few days going through everything. He found some old coin collections he ended up selling for a few hundred bucks, and a ton of old pictures. In the bottom of one box was a handmade card. Chris recognized the scribbling as his childhood handwriting. He opened it and saw it was a Mother's Day card he had made. Inside it read in a child's squirrely hand-

"Mom,

You are the best. Thanks for all you do. I promise I will make you proud and do good in school and even gooder when I go to college like you want me to do so I can be real smart.

Love, Chris (your son)"

Chris sat on the floor of the storage unit and wept. He had held everything in for so long, he thought he would die of dehydration he had been crying so fucking much the last couple of days.

It was there, sitting on the cold concrete floor holding the grade school Mother's Day card in his hand that Chris decided he had some amends to make.

He never returned to Seattle. He told his landlord to sell the little he had left in his apartment and made sure he was paid up. He spent the fall and winter washing dishes at a truck stop diner and worked all spring and summer for a local ranch and saved all the money he could and applied for grant to go to a trade school in Idaho. He got the old Nighthawk running halfway decent and left for school the next August. His Aunt Wanda and Uncle Rick each gave him a little money and told him they loved him and were proud of him. He still felt uncomfortable being around family and sharing feelings, but was glad they had forgiven him for disappearing and abandoning his father. They never said they blamed Chris for what had happened, but Chris sure did.

And so, in an effort to leave all his bad decisions behind and outrun the past, here he was over two years later, a year and a half into a two year certificate program, in a shitty apartment in Boise instead of Seattle, nursing a hangover and coveting his neighbor's wife. The more things change...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chris slept the Sunday away, never seeing any activity next door when he passed the hall window going to or from the bathroom, and made it to his classes on Monday and begged a couple teachers for extensions on his assignments. He managed to get a little more time on one of them and had to turn one in half done and took a D for it. He went into work that night and busted ass, working hard and focusing on the job intently so he could get through the night. He was anxious to get it over with and get back to the duplex.

He coasted in as he usually did and locked up his bike. As he stood and moved to the door, he heard footsteps. He turned and it was the wife from next door, bundled up and walking towards him. Chris looked around to see if anyone was watching. They seemed to be alone. The wife was holding something in her hands that looked like a radio.

She walked up and stood in front of Chris, her arms folded and the radio looking device in her hand. She looked nervous but jumped in and started speaking just when Chris started to open his mouth to break the awkward silence.

"I don't have much time. The baby is starting to sleep through the night, but still wakes up sometimes. I can hear if she does but this thing doesn't have much range." She said, holding up the device in her hand, making Chris realize it was one of those baby monitors. "I'm Elaine."

She held out her hand and Chris laughed as he reached out to shake it. "Chris" he said taking her hand into his.

"Look, I have to be clear. I don't want to leave my husband. I shouldn't be doing this. He's a good guy. I love him. But, it gets lonely at night and...I saw you in your window a few times and..well..." she trailed off.

"Peeking at me huh?" Chris asked teasingly "Liked what you saw and wanted some?"

"Well, I saw..I uh, I saw one of your videos." Elaine said.

"What? Where, how...?" Chris almost yelled. He was shocked, to say the least. He knew the videos were out there, but just figured all had been seized when the raid went down. He certainly didn't think any would actually be for sale!

"My husband buys porno tapes sometimes, down on Franklin at that one shop. He brought home one and we were watching it and I saw you. I knew it was you. My husband, he didn't put it together. He doesn't pay attention to much except the tits and pussies, but I saw your face. I knew it was you. You were fucking this black girl. I saw you and then I started peeking at you through the window. I was curious. I had to see..."

She trailed off and her eyes drifted down to Chris' crotch. Chris smiled.

"Had to see if it was really me? Hmm. Convinced now?" He asked.

Elaine bit her lip and nodded. "Yes."

"Want to see it again?" Chris asked, rubbing his crotch.

"Yeah, but I can't go inside your place. The monitor won't reach." She said.

"Can we go to yours?" Chris looked towards her house.

"Yeah, but we have to be quiet. We can't wake the baby." Elaine said.

Chris nodded. "I can be quiet. But I bet I make you scream." He said, smiling broadly.

"And I bet I can make you cum trying to." Elaine replied.

Elaine giggled and Chris smacked her on the ass as they turned to go next door.

Chris and Elaine spent the better part of the next 4 months meeting at least three nights a week. Elaine had only been with 3 guys prior to Chris and was curious and anxious to try new things. Chris was grateful for the comfort and loved being able to give someone pleasure again and teach her a thing or two.

Elaine was insatiable. She would meet Chris in all manners of lingerie or just completely nude at the back door. She would watch her husband's porn tapes and try to get ideas for new things. She and Chris even watched his old tape. Chris was hesitant to, but it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. It was a scene he had done with Tanya, Chris playing a plumber and Tanya trying to get out of paying. It really turned Elaine on and they replayed the scene, with Elaine being the broke customer.

As the semester neared a close and Chris would be graduating soon, Chris wanted to slow things down. Elaine would have none of it. She told Chris that she knew from the beginning that their fun was not going to be a 'forever thing' and she wanted to fuck and have as much fun as they could right up to the end. Their last night together Elaine took the big leap and asked Chris to fuck her ass. She had been preparing herself for a while, she told Chris, and wanted to try it. With much lube and a few aborted attempts, she finally took Chris in her ass and let him come inside her for the first time. She was amazed at how it felt to have him come in her ass. The pure heat of the cum inside her ass was shocking and exciting and so much different than cum in her pussy.

Chris declined to go through the graduation ceremony. He had not told his aunt and uncle about it and he would have no one there. He picked up his certificate in diesel engine maintenance and went back to his apartment and packed what he could fit in a duffel bag. He pulled the straps around his shoulders and climbed on his the Nighthawk and looked towards the back door of his neighbor's house. Elaine stood at the door. She smiled a melancholy smile and gave him the slightest of waves, her hand not coming above her waist. Chris kicked the old Honda on and Elaine turned and walked back inside.

Chris pointed the bike south. "Fuck these winters" he thought "I'm heading to the desert."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds