The New Neighbor: Sex Witch!

"Now do you believe that I find you attractive?" Asked Carly, her full lips quirking at the corners in a little smile.

Poor Lisa wasn't sure what to think. No girl had ever made a pass at her before, and certainly no full grown woman ever had, much less a gorgeous sex goddess. "B-but why?" And that wasn't the only question in Lisa's mind. Although she had always regarded Carly's body with reverenced awe, she'd just felt stirrings inside of herself that couldn't be misinterpreted. She hoped, and feared, that Carly would, or wouldn't, kiss her again. "You could have anyone! Why me?"

Carly chuckled, "All right, suppose we say that I could have anyone. I'm still choosing you, Lisa," she paused, looking seriously into Lisa's wide blue-green eyes, "You've been a good friend to me, and I like you very much. I just happen to also think you are very pretty, and very sexy, and I've often thought about what it would be like to kiss you. Now I know, and I have to tell you that I liked it. Would you mind if I kissed you again?"

Lisa was a little overwhelmed and didn't have the strength of will to answer either way, so she closed her eyes and tilted her head back as an answer. Carly kissed Lisa again, even more slowly this time, employing the tantric technique known as the secret kiss of love, and then she kissed Lisa on different parts of her lips, her tongue exploring every corner of the girl's sweet mouth. Lisa quickly became so aroused that she felt panicky and put out her hands to push Carly away.

Somehow, the first flesh her hands encountered were Carly's bikini clad breasts, one hand cupping each warm breast. Horrified at herself for grabbing the woman's breasts, Lisa didn't shove them away; instead, her hands just froze there. Why couldn't she decide what to do? Carly kissed her neck and an ear. Involuntarily, Lisa's hands flexed as she shivered, and she gave Carly's breasts a gentle squeeze. "What are you doing?" Lisa managed to gasp as she felt Carly's fingers quickly and expertly opening the buttons to her shirt.

"I want to feel our chests pressed together, Lisa," said Carly softly in a husky voice as she opened Lisa's shirt. Lisa wasn't wearing a bra and her large breasts were exposed to the woman's kisses, her thick, light-brown nipples hardening in the woman's mouth. As Carly suckled each nipple, she murmured, "Take off my top, Lisa, so our breasts can touch. Wouldn't you like to feel your nipples naked against mine?"

Lisa's fingertips curled under the edges of Carly's bikini cups and she pulled the top over Carly's head. Amazed at what she'd done, Lisa looked at Carly's breasts, marveling at their perfect, freckled roundness and the erect, sugar-pink nipples. She was wondering if she should kiss them like Carly had done to her when Carly kissed her again on the mouth, pressing their breasts firmly together.

"There," Carly whispered in her ear, "Doesn't that feel nice?" Lisa nodded – too short of breath to speak. "Fine!" Soothed Carly, "Now I want you to do something for me while we're touching like this. You've been cruel to your body long enough, and you need to learn to release your tensions, so open and unzip your jeans while I kiss you."

Lisa was confused and scared, but she was coming to realize that she would do whatever Carly wanted her to do, so while Carly gave her more warm, wet french kisses on her mouth, she did as Carly instructed.

"Good," murmured Carly, "Now put your hand on yourself. I want you to make yourself come while I kiss you." Reluctantly, and feeling vaguely horrified and guilty about it, Lisa put her hand inside her underwear and began to rub her clit gently. Lisa marveled that she even knew how to touch herself since she had never done it before.

Carly's hands lovingly kneaded Lisa's firm heavy breasts as she continued kissing the girl on the mouth and face, murmuring endearments and reassurances.

Feeling the girl's hips start to squirm, Carly went back to kissing Lisa's breasts. When she felt that Lisa was about to start her orgasm, Carly threw one leg over Lisa's hips and straddled the girl's thighs, hugging Lisa's face to her own breasts. Lisa came while suckling Carly's generous right nipple, although she had to stop and smother a cry of delight in the warm flesh between the redheaded woman's breasts. "There now!" Soothed Carly, stroking Lisa's hair, "Wasn't that nice?"

Still panting for breath, Lisa nodded, her face still buried between Carly's generous breasts. She raised her face and Carly gave her a slow, deep kiss. Finally, Carly drew back and studied Lisa, "Now I want you to remember to do that when you're horny, and if you'll let me, I'll give you a good memory to get horny with. Will you let me?"

Lisa swallowed, "What do you want me to do?"

Since Lisa's shirt was already opened, Carly peeled it off easily while kissing Lisa's neck and whispering, "I want to take off your clothes and kiss you all over." Then Carly slipped from Lisa's lap to her feet and pulled off the girl's sneakers. As she reached up for the top of Lisa's jeans, she added, "I want to treat you like you deserve to be treated!"

Lisa stood, steadying herself with one hand on the couch's arm while the most beautiful woman that she'd ever seen pulled her pants down along with her panties. Lisa stepped out of her jeans and panties then stood in amazement as the redheaded woman lowered her head to the floor and began kissing her feet and ankles and then slowly up her legs.

When the kisses reached her rounded upper thighs, Carly wrapped her arms lovingly around Lisa's wide hips and hugged her while she began tenderly kissing Lisa's dark brown bush. Lisa gasped at how good it felt, but her knees were getting weak, and she felt dizzy from the deep stirrings of lust. "Oh Carly! I think I'd better sit down!" She moaned.

"Fine!" Said Carly gleefully, patting the edge of the couch, "Just sit here on the edge, yes, that's it, just lay back and relax," speaking soothingly, the redheaded sex witch massaged the girl's thick calves and slowly moved her rubbing up to Lisa's generous thighs, interspersing the loving touch of her hands and her gentle words with tender kisses all over Lisa's smooth, tanned legs.

"Now, Lisa, let's just spread your legs wide, yes, like the opening of a lovely flower..." Carly's knowing fingers moved over Lisa's mound, rubbing gently, squeezing, teasing the slit with delicate little probes, and then she lowered her face to the dark brown, curly bush, spreading the lips wide and fitting her mouth into the pink gash for a lapping, licking french kiss of Lisa's vagina, her upper lip pressing softly against the girl's swollen, pink clitoris.

Slowly she moved her kiss upwards to resolve into a methodical massage of the clitoris. Lisa moaned and tightened her thighs around Carly's head, running her fingers through the woman's thick red-auburn hair, pulling the delightful face deeper into her as the first waves of another orgasm gathered inside her lower abdomen.

As Lisa's hips began to shake and spasm uncontrollably, faster than a striking snake, Carly darted her forefinger into Lisa's juicy vagina then thrust it firmly into Lisa's tight little asshole. Lisa shrieked and threw her legs wide and stretched out straight and froze that way for an instant her back arched and her hardened nipples pointing at the ceiling as her orgasm looped back and blasted her with one final searing wave of purest pleasure.

As Lisa's body slowly relaxed, sinking back into the couch, still throbbing with an occasional spasm of delight, Carly moved herself up beside the girl gathered her in her arms and gave Lisa little kisses on the face and neck.

"Oh, Carly," Lisa finally gasped, "I didn't have a clue that I could feel good there, in my bottom, I mean. That was so beautiful! Can we do this every day?"

Carly laughed, "Perhaps not every day, but we can do it again, but only on one condition," she paused until the girl gave her a questioning look, "I don't want you to think I'm all there is to sex, you know, and I want you to have sex with other people, too. Tell you what! As soon as you can come back and tell me that you've been fucked by a boy, we'll do this again. Deal?"

Lisa looked and felt confused. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to have sex with a guy, especially now that she had such a rich experience with a woman, but she was already trying to think of whom it would be and how she would go about it. Carly nodded to herself with satisfaction; the girl was almost on track, now, all Lisa had to learn was how to give. She put her hand inside her bikini bottoms and began to rub herself. Lisa saw, and her mind shifted gears. "Carly, what are you doing?"

"Please," panted Carly, "Just give me a few more moments of looking at your lovely body, and I'll be able to release myself! God! Your sexy body makes me horny as hell!"

Lisa sat up, alarm in her voice, "Oh, Carly! You don't have to do that! Let me! Please!" And so saying, Lisa reached for Carly's waist. As Lisa's inexperienced hand groped and explored the bottom half of another woman's bikini for the first time, Lisa put her free arm around Carly's neck and lowered her head to kiss Carly's perfect breasts, lingering to lick and suck gently at the older woman's large pink nipples.

Carly gently put her hand over Lisa's and showed her exactly where to put her fingers to bring her the most pleasure. Lisa found that she enjoyed kissing the woman's breasts, and she enjoyed the wet heat that her hand had entered, but she wasn't sure if it was enough. She wanted bring Carly as much pleasure as she could, and she was more than willing to lick the redheaded woman's genitals, but she was afraid that Carly might say no, and that would make Lisa feel awkward again.

Still, reasoned Lisa, her lips tugging at Carly's left nipple, I owe it to her to ask. She kissed Carly's neck and let her lips brush lightly at the blonde's left ear, "I want to please you, Carly. Can I take off the rest of your bikini?"

"Oh, Lisa!" Purred Carly, "You can do anything you want with me! I'll do anything you tell me to!" As Lisa pulled down Carly's bathing suit and looked with wonder on Carly's red-gold snatch. Such an amazing color, gold hairs around the edges, redder toward the center, and the excited girl would have sworn some of the hairs were pink!

The sex witch watched with pleasure as the girl began tenderly kissing around her lap, first the thighs, and then the pubic mound itself. Anything the girl lacked in expertise, she more than made up with enthusiasm as Lisa licked and sucked at Carly's spread-wide pussy, bringing the sex witch to a surprisingly strong orgasm with her novice tongue and fingers.

Lisa remained kneeling between the redheaded woman's legs, resting her face on the Carly's freckled thigh and gazing wonderingly at the slit of the pussy she had just been kissing and licking. Inside the outer lips it was pale pink and still very wet. Her inner lips were so delicate that they reminded Lisa of the petals of a flower.

Carly had urged her to stop the licking when her clitoris had become too sensitive for direct contact, but Lisa asked sweetly if she could stay like this awhile, and Carly had agreed with a chuckle. Lisa understood perfectly well what she'd done, and she'd loved doing it. She knew what that meant, too, and suspected that was why Carly insisted that Lisa make it with a boy before she came back for more loving from a woman.

She slid her face forward, breathing the woman smell deep into her lungs, and then she kissed Carly between the petals of her inner lips one more time before rising to sit on the couch. "I like this, Carly. Do I have to... with a boy?"

Carly smiled and kissed the girl deeply, "Yes," she murmured and kissed the girl again, "But I promise that you'll like it if you choose him wisely." Another kiss, this time on the neck, "Their cocks are wonderful to suck, and wonderful to feel inside you, and a boy can do anything a woman can and one thing more."

"What's that?" Asked Lisa breathlessly as Carly's hand stroked her inner thighs, inching upward to her pussy.

"They can fuck you," said Carly as she began to wobble the hood encasing Lisa's clit, "and kiss you at the same time." She went on to describe the various pleasures of different sexual positions and combinations with men while she brought the voluptuous girl to another body-wracking climax. "Now Lisa, just let me have the pleasure of coming again the way I want."

"Of course," said Lisa puzzled, "Anything, Carly!"

"Then just lay still," the redheaded woman whispered, as she knelt before the couch between Lisa's legs. To Lisa's amazement the woman began again to stroke herself looking at Lisa's body with a fire burning in her deep blue eyes – burning eyes that were moving over Lisa's flesh like a hungry mouth.

The gorgeous redhead nuzzled her brown thatch, obviously deeply breathing the smell, then finally raised her pretty, freckled face in front of Lisa's, and gazing directly into Lisa's eyes, her face flushed as she began a powerful orgasm, her neck muscles stretched like taut cords throughout her shuddering climax – just looking into Lisa's eyes.

Lisa had never felt so beautiful, so desirable, so sensuous as she lazily pulled her clothes back on in front of Carly, who was laying back on the couch now, shamelessly and gorgeously naked and smiling at her.

After Lisa left, Carly was satisfied that the girl was well aligned for a positive and rewarding heterosexual experience. She lay there, still naked on the couch, and wondered who she should seduce next, Norma, Jane or Bill. She decided on Bill; all that talk about men had put a yearning in her for some honest cock. And, she smiled to herself; it's all in the line of duty!

Of course, the first opportunity with any of them would be her actual duty, she reminded herself with playful sternness. After all, that Jane was one hot fox, and Norma was the tastiest peach she'd seen in a long time! And Lisa! Lisa had so much hidden talent that Carly found herself selfishly looking forward to her next encounter with the girl. Stay professional! She reminded herself this time with real sternness.

That very night, Bill was reading the paper and waiting for his dinner to digest when he was surprised to see Lisa coming down the stairs wearing a dress. And not just a dress, but also a sexy dress, filled out exotically by Lisa's delicious curves.

At first glance, he hadn't even recognized his daughter! Sure, it was Friday night and all – hell, Norma had disappeared before supper, but Lisa almost never went out, and she never dressed like that! "Say there, Miss America, you must have the wrong house!" He exclaimed, "The beauty pageant is down the street!"

Lisa blushed and giggled then sat in her father's lap, putting her arms around her father's neck, "You're sweet, Daddy!" And she kissed him on the cheek, "I've decided not to stick around the house this weekend like a fuddy-dud, so I'm going out to the movies and dancing after. Isn't that great?"

"Sure is, honey," he said, trying not to look down at her generous cleavage. The feel of her warm bottom pressing against his lap was giving him a hard-on, and he prayed she wouldn't notice. He gave her a light smack on the bottom with his hand, trying not to enjoy it, "So go already, and let this old fuddy-dud get back to his paper!"

"Oh, you're not a fuddy-dud, Daddy. You're cute, and you know it!" This time she kissed him lightly on the mouth and wriggled her hips a little before she rose to go to the door. He now had a light line of perspiration on his forehead and a hard-on that was almost painfully stiff. Sure, his daughter was just being flirtatious to be funny because flirting was so out of character for her, but the effect that she'd had on him... Thank God she hadn't noticed his boner!

But Lisa had noticed her effect on her dad and had caused it deliberately. In fact, she had toyed seriously with the idea of seducing him. She found the idea somehow much less threatening than being invaded by a relative stranger and a boy at that, but she decided against it, only because she suspected that Carly might not approve!

Hmm, maybe she'd fuck her dad someday just for the hell of it, in the meantime, her confidence had been bolstered with the ease at which she'd aroused a penis to hardness. Feeling sure of herself, she waited on the porch's front swing for her date.

Bill waited until the sound of Lisa's date's car had faded away and lowered his paper. God! He was horny! Upstairs, his wife was packing to leave on a trip upstate to do a bank audit. She'd be gone for three days, and if he hoped to get any, he needed to get it now! He hurried upstairs.

He found Jane fully dressed, ready to go and snapping shut her suitcase. She was wearing one of those knee-length, hip-hugging dresses that women called a business suit. She looked over her shoulder and smiled, "Just in time to help me take my bags downstairs, dear! I've already called a cab to take me to the airport, he'll be here any minute." He gulped and grabbed the suitcase and overnight bag and followed her down the stairs.

She let him kiss her as they stood waiting by the door – she peeking out the curtains – he looking at her hips. "Let me fuck you before you go," he suddenly blurted, feeling dizzy with the need.

She lifted her skirts, baring her panty-covered bottom, "Okay, Bill, but hurry, the cab'll be here any minute!" She pulled her panties to her knees and spread her own cheeks with her hands, "Hurry, honey, put it in!" He unzipped and eased his dick into her sweet wet pussy. Suddenly she straightened and his shaft popped out. She pulled up her panties hastily, "Sorry, honey, the cab's here!" She gave him a peck on the lips, "I'll make up for it when I get back," she said reassuringly, "Just remind me." Then she was gone.

Bill just stood there until his pecker shriveled and withdrew quietly back inside his zipper. He sighed. Next door, Carly finished reading the tarot cards, "Aha!" She said.

At the airport, Jane glanced at the cab's meter, thirty-two dollars. It had been a pleasant ride, mostly spent thinking of how she had left Bill in a lurch, although another part of her had enjoyed that single thrust and wanted more. She glanced at the driver – she liked Hispanic. "Oh driver, I can give you your money and a tip, or we can pull in that parking lot over there, and I'll give you a fantastic blowjob. Which would you prefer?" She asked innocently, as she always did.

The driver gave an incredulous look at the beautiful, svelte businesswoman, as they always did, and swerved immediately into the parking lot. As Jane lowered her head and took the knob of the driver's penis into her mouth, she thought of how lucky she was to have gotten another male driver.

She hated female cabbies, because she hated paying the fare, and besides, she added to herself as his cock swelled to enormous size, this was rather fun! As she slurped on his swollen dick, the idle thought entered her head that it might be interesting to try this on a female cabby if she could just get a woman cabby to go for it.

Bill answered the doorbell, wondering who it could be. He was stunned to find Carly standing there clad in nothing but an absurdly small, tight tee-shirt and very short terrycloth shorts. He'd met her once or twice, but given his sex problems with his wife, he found the gorgeous woman's company to be excruciatingly painful. He gulped.

"Hi there, Bill!" She said in that perfect, lovely voice, her freckled grin warm and friendly, "I really hate to bother you, but I wonder if I could impose and ask you for a favor?"

He gulped again, "Uhh, sure, Carly, anything! What's up?"

She blushed prettily; his heart broke over her beauty. "Well, I know this sounds silly, but I'm afraid of heights, and I have this shaky ladder and a loose screw on a ceiling fan. Could I get you to come over and hold the ladder steady for me while I tighten the screw?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds