The New Neighbor: Sex Witch!

He mumbled his agreement and followed her over to her house to her kitchen where, sure enough, a short wooden ladder was opened under a ceiling fan. "Tell you what, Carly, just hand me the screwdriver, and I'll fix it for you in a jiffy."

"Oh no," laughed Carly, shaking the screwdriver at him, "I'm very proud of my household repair skills, and I want to be able to brag to anyone that I did all this myself!" She lowered her voice and stepped close to him, "Just hold me tight so I won't fall, okay? For some reason, I don't mind admitting to you that I occasionally need a big, strong man."

He smiled nervously as she stepped on to the ladder, but at the second step, she stopped and looked over her shoulder. With a jerk, he realized that she didn't want to go higher until he was holding the ladder. He started to go to the side opposite her, but she shook her head, "Oh no! You need to hold it over here. Yes, that's it, just put your big, strong arms around me."

He put his arms around her and gripped the ladder firmly, but she still wasn't satisfied, "Please, Bill, hold me tight to the ladder; I really am afraid of heights!" Obediently, he hugged her snugly, the round globes of her buttocks pressed against his chest.

Then and only then, did she take another step, and then another, leaving that sweet ass so close to his face that he had to pull his head back to keep from burying his nose between her cheeks. God! How he wanted to! His arms were wrapped tightly around her smooth freckled thighs, and her delightful buns were just an inch away, covered only by the thin, skin-tight terrycloth.

He felt his erection bulging in his pants, pressing against the curved back of her calves. He hoped she didn't notice. But she did. "Ooo, sorry, Bill, just a little tighter while I reach up!" He sighed and hugged her tighter, pressing his face into the warmth of her bottom and not caring if he couldn't breathe. "Yes, Bill, that's perfect; just hold that for a few seconds..."

She retightened the screw that she'd loosened before going over to fetch him. He could smell the faint perfume of her femaleness through the cloth, and it smelled so good, so desirable, that he wondered if he was going to come in his pants.

Carly climbed down the ladder, and as her feet hit the floor, she spun in his arms and kissed him. It had all happened so smoothly, so quickly, and so gracefully that Bill never had time to think about the perils of infidelity or the immorality of what he was doing. Her kiss sucked him in, their tongues crossed and somehow his hard-on was pressed firmly against her love mound which rubbed itself against him with rhythmic bumps.

In a throaty voice Carly breathed into his mouth, "I have to have you in me! Anywhere you want to put it, but I have to have it!" She quickly ripped away her tee-shirt, baring her freckled breasts and the aroused, pink cherries that tipped them, "How would you like me to suck you before you fuck me, and then take your big dick out of my pussy when you're ready and then come inside my ass?" And she kissed him again to give him time to think about what she'd suggested.

Bill was overwhelmed; his need said it all. Right there in the kitchen, he allowed the woman to unzip his pants and sink down to her knees. She deep-throated his shaft a dozen or so times, then, just when he was on the verge of coming, she slipped off the terrycloth shorts and leaned back against the ladder, pulling his erection into the red-gold triangle centered in her loins.

This position shouldn't work this easy, thought Bill, but it is like her body is elastic or something. And she was doing the work! He was practically just standing there and this tall gorgeous woman was fucking the hell out of him! He could even feel her vagina tightening and pulling at his penis, then releasing to let him slide back, then gripping again. It was like her red magic pussy was milking him. He felt insane with joy and lust.

Her hot wetness sliding up and down on his cock made his body cry out joyfully in the form of intense pleasure until once again, on the verge of coming, the woman spun about and hugged herself to the ladder, presenting her round creamy bottom, her legs spread wide, inviting the presence of his pussy-lubricated prick. He spread the soft globes of her ass with his hands and after a brief, sweet glimpse of her asshole; so pale it was only pink in the center. He eased his penis deep inside her feverishly hot bottom.

Once again, even though her hips weren't moving, her fiery asshole seemed to slurp him in, push him out and suck him back in. After only half a dozen gentle pumps into the hot smooth hole, he felt his dick explode like a roman candle of pure ecstasy. As the pleasure wracked his loins and shot like lightning up his spine, he felt her anus still working, expanding and contracting to milk him of his essence. It was the best orgasm that he'd ever had!

Then the beautiful woman was kissing him, whispering he should come over and visit her whenever he felt the need, but not to worry about a thing, it would stay their secret.

At ten o'clock the same evening, Jane sat working at her ledgers several hundred miles away. For the fifth time that night, her work was interrupted by the secretary that the bank had assigned to the auditor's needs. The girl had brought her coffee, doughnuts, a deli-supper, more coffee, and now she'd arrived with another steaming mug, and this one with whipped cream floating on the surface.

At first, Jane had thought that the secretary was just being ingratiating because the bank had ordered her to pamper the auditor. Jane was used to such tactics by persons unhappy to be audited – which was everybody getting audited, but she'd begun to notice the girl's short, red hair, the way her fingers touched her hand every time she handed Jane something, and most especially the way that the girl's light blue eyes would roam over Jane's body with a distinct interest. Jane became convinced that the girl was gay.

Normally, this would have made Jane feel uncomfortable, but it was late; she was tired, and besides she'd been thinking about sex all day, really regretting for once that she'd not given her husband what he'd wanted earlier in the day. She was horny; it was that simple, and she had another two days of work to go before she could go back and get a good hard fuck from Bill. She looked at the secretary.

Cindy was short, in her early twenties, had a plain, almost pretty face and a compact, almost plump body. The younger woman had a distinct but subtle sense of sexuality that Jane was beginning to find attractive. Jane knew that they were alone in the bank's business offices. The night watchman would stay downstairs.

"Its Irish coffee," the girl explained, "You've been working so hard, Mrs. Smith, that you deserve a nice drink!"

As she took the mug and sipped at the rich flavor, Jane asked, "Cindy, you've been very nice to me, and now I'd like to return the favor. I've noticed the way you look at me, and I've decided that you're probably gay. Is that the case?"

The girl's cheeks flushed – making her look suddenly and exotically beautiful, but she hesitantly nodded, "Yes maam, I am."

Jane swiveled her chair to face the girl beside her and stretched her long legs sensually, enjoying the fact that the secretary's eyes followed her every movement, "I'm really horny tonight – really intensely horny. Would it be a thrill for you if I let you go down on me?"

"Yes, Mistress," breathed the girl heavily, her eyes seeming to glaze over with desire, "It would be a great honor to please you sexually!"

Although Jane had never had any sexual contact with another woman, she was enormously entertained by the secretary's humble submission as Cindy kneeled before her, removed her heels and massaged her feet. "Okay," said Jane sliding her bottom to the edge of the chair, "You may remove my pantyhose and panties now, Cindy."

For Cindy, this was three of her greatest fantasies coming true all at once. She'd lied; she wasn't gay and hadn't ever touched another woman, but she had thought about it, in fact, she thought about it every time her husband went down on her, wondering what it was like for him.

The second level of fantasy was being dominated like this. She was the dominant one at home, and she'd been married since high school; her husband was a spineless mouse! Albeit a nice mouse she loved very much, but still…

Third, she'd always wanted to have sex with a stranger, someone with whom she could do or be any role that she chose just like what was happening now. To top it all off, the woman was beautiful, too, she thought as she reached under the woman's skirt to pull the pantyhose down over those long sexy legs.

Her mouth was dry and her fingers trembled slightly as she pulled down the woman's panties, drinking in the sight of the thick black triangle of pubic hair that had been pressed neatly flat by the panties. Cindy paused and looked adoringly up at Jane's face, waiting for permission to proceed.

Although, Jane couldn't know all these things about Cindy, she had a good instinctual grasp of the situation, namely that the secretary longed to lick her pussy, and an important part of the experience for Cindy was being bossed around. Amused, feeling generous and definitely horny herself, Jane decided it would be fun to camp it up even more. "I want you to have fun too, Cindy, so you can take off your underclothes and finger yourself while you lick my pussy!"

Almost feverishly, Cindy stripped off her own pantyhose and panties. Jane was strangely aroused by her brief glance at the redhead's red-gold bush, nestled in her pretty, almost plump thighs. Then while Cindy slipped one hand under her own skirt, she leaned forward and kissed Jane's slit, frenching the older woman's pussy the way she had always imagined that it should feel when her husband was doing his best on her.

Jane enjoyed the probing of Cindy's tongue and leaned back, closing her eyes. Then she had to look again as the girl began inserting her tongue in her vagina. Jane was overwhelmed by the loveliness of having a female's pretty face between her legs. She put her fingers in the girl's short red hair and drew her Cupid's bow mouth up from her vagina to her clitoris. As Cindy sincerely sucked, nibbled and licked at Jane's clit, Jane quickly felt her hips building up to a monumental orgasm.

Freed for once from the constraint of pretending indifference toward her husband's ministrations, Jane experienced the most powerful nerve-blowout that she'd had in years, but it was what happened next that affected Jane the most deeply. As Jane's thrumming loins slowed in their shudders of ecstasy, Jane looked down upon the girl in gratitude.

Eating Jane's pussy had been all that she'd imagined, but Cindy still hadn't come, and she needed to very badly in order to make it the perfect fantasy experience. She looked up at Jane desperately and found the woman beaming down a look of love. She dared to ask Jane, "Please, please fuck me, mistress!"

"You can fuck yourself," said Jane but added with kindness, "but you can use my foot if you wish, and I'll even let you look at my pussy while you are doing it."

It was just the sort of answer that Cindy required. Panting her need, she grasped Jane's left foot and fitted the instep against her lusting and already very wet pussy. Jane was touched by the girl's wild passion as she literally fucked herself to orgasm with Jane's foot.

She couldn't actually see the girl's pussy, as it was still hidden by Cindy's skirt, but Jane could sure feel it through the instep of her foot, delicious hot slickness bordered by soft, spongy pubic hair. And watching Cindy's face was a powerfully erotic experience: Cindy had laid her cheek against Jane's thigh and held a fixed stare up Jane's skirt, her lips parted as she breathed heavily through her mouth while her hips pumped rapidly back and forth against the top of Jane's foot.

Jane spread her legs a little wider to improve the girl's view. As Cindy started to come, her cheeks flushed with excitement, her voice betrayed her orgasm with whimpers and tiny cries. The girl's face disappeared under Jane's skirt at the peak, and Jane could feel Cindy's hot breath on her pussy as the girl's whole body shook and shivered. Jane flexed her big toe, and she felt it slip easily into the girl's vagina; Cindy's whole body lurched, and Jane felt the brush of the younger woman's lips against her labia when Cindy cried, "Oh, oh, oh!"

Jane found her own horniness completely rekindled by the passion of the girl's prolonged and intense orgasm, and she clutched Cindy by the hair, fucking her pussy on the younger woman's face. Pumping her hips roughly and relentlessly up and down, mainly using the girl's nose on her clit until she came again, whooping her joy at clutching the pretty face captive between her thighs.

Although the orgasm was powerful, Jane felt as if her lust was just beginning to stir like some sleeping giant awakening – she wanted more. Suddenly she wanted to see Cindy completely naked, but shockingly, the secretary got quickly to her feet, gathering her under-things with one hand while looking at her wristwatch. "Thanks, so much, Mrs. Smith! You've made a life long fantasy come true for me, but right now my husband's waiting for me outside. I'd better go!"

Jane was shocked, "You mean you're not really gay, Cindy?"

The secretary chuckled, "No maam, this was my first time with a woman, but I'll say this, it was so good that I sure intend to do it again!"

Jane shrugged with deceptive casualness, "I'll be here two more days before I have to fly back, and please, call me Jane."

Cindy hesitated at the door and came back to stand close, "Jane, you just gave me one of the best orgasms I've ever had, but my vacation starts tomorrow, and my husband and son and I are leaving town." She leaned over Jane and gave her a tender kiss on the lips, a perfect, sweet kiss, perfumed with Jane's own pussy scent, "Thanks again!" And then she was gone.

Jane did the only thing she could; she put her hand on herself, closed her eyes and began to relive the erotic encounter again. Only this time, she reached down and pulled up Cindy's skirt to watch Cindy fuck her foot. This time, she would touch those plump thighs with her fingers, no, she would kiss the woman's legs, and more, yes, she would go down on the woman – licking that little red snatch until the woman's orgasm juices smeared her face, and they would 69, yes, oh, yes, oh, oh...

At that very moment, hundreds of miles away, Jane's husband was worshipfully tonguing Carly Shelaugh's asshole. Carly lay on her stomach on her bed, long, freckled legs spread wide. She was smiling lazily at a mirror on the wall where she watched Bill's face worshiping her ass.

Bill had enjoyed himself so much earlier in the day that he'd returned tonight. The man seemed healthy enough sexually, just a little frustrated, and Carly doubted that he was the one that she was sent to straighten out, but Bill was such a pistol that Carly didn't mind entertaining him at all. As she felt Bill's penis pushing into her vagina, she began rolling her hips in little circles while her mind drifted back to earlier in the late afternoon when Lisa had come over, wearing a bikini and a wide grin.

Carly had answered the door wearing a towel, for she'd just stepped out of the shower after fucking Bill. Carly didn't have to ask why Lisa was grinning, she just said, "Why don't we go lay down on my bed, and we'll talk about it." They walked arm in arm to the bedroom, and Lisa slipped her hand under Carly's towel and held her bottom as they walked. Carly slid her hand into Lisa's bikini bottom and held Lisa's bottom, too.

As they stretched out on the bed on their sides, propping their heads on their elbows and facing each other, they appeared like any two roommates about to swap secrets. Lisa began, "I got laid by a boy named Bobby last night, in the back of his van. He had asked me if I'd like to go parking, and I said yes, and when he asked me to get in the back of the van, I said yes. Then we kissed and fooled around a little, mostly outside our clothes.

"I think I shocked him when I asked him if I could suck his dick. Hell, I was shocked at myself, but you told me to try it, so I did. He stopped me before he could come in my mouth, which kinda disappointed me; I was really curious to make it happen, you know? Anyway, so then he wanted to put it in my pussy, and I said that if he would lick me until I came, then he could fuck me. He wasn't as good at it as you were, but you were sure right about fucking; that was really nice in a different way, only..."

"Only what?" Asked Carly moving close enough to the girl that towel covered breasts lightly touched bikini covered breasts.

"Only it didn't last very long, only about a minute."

Carly gave Lisa a long slow kiss before she spoke again, "I see you're wearing your bathing suit. Did you want to swim?"

"No!" Giggled Lisa, "You know what I want, Carly! But I had to tell Daddy something, so I told him that you had invited me for a swim. You know, last night I was pretty tempted to seduce Daddy instead of going out for a boy, but I didn't because I was afraid you'd think it was cheating."

Carly smiled, "It would have been cheating, so don't try to count your father, because you have to fuck yet another boy before you come here again. Now, don't pout! I'll be very good to you if you'll follow my rules. They're for your own good. As to fucking your father, there's nothing wrong with that if you don't get pregnant and neither one of you ever tells anyone else. Incest is heavily frowned on by this society, Lisa. Do you still want to have sex with your father?"

While Lisa paused thoughtfully, Carly reached around and unsnapped the back of the girl's bikini. Both breasts popped free from the cloth and Carly lightly tongued Lisa's nipples.

"Mmm, you're so sweet, Carly! But yeah, I think I do kind of want to fuck him... Oh, Carly, take the bottom off too!" And Carly did, pulling the suit off and rolling the girl on her tummy.

"Carly! What are you doing? You're not supposed to lick me there! Oh! Oh, Carly! That does feel nice! Uhng, deeper, Carly, deeper!"

Thinking about Lisa's pretty bottom and the things that she'd done to it, Carly reached behind her and grasped Bill's shaft as it slid out of her pussy. She fitted the head of his pussy-slick penis into her bottom and sighed as his hips drove the dick steadily and deeply up her ass. As much as she personally enjoyed Bill and Lisa, she needed to focus on her work. Norma or Jane, thought Carly as Bill grunted his joy and began to gently pump, whoever gave her the first opportunity, Norma or Jane.

It was Jane.

(Author's note: I already have an outline for part 2 of this story and will get to work if people like this one. Let me know, I lust for feedback, and please don't forget to vote!)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds