The Newlywed and the Retiree

Later they lay together in the afterglow of their frenzied love making. Derek partly to one side was gently kissing and tonguing her right breast. The warmth from her orgasm fading slightly, the first stirrings of guilt began to gnaw at her. "What have we done Derek? I'm married?"

"Seems to me that we both needed what just happened. You aren't the first married woman to look elsewhere for her needs fulfilling."

"I've never cheated on Matt before."

"So should I ask if what just happened was purely about getting back at your husband?"

"I'm sorry Derek. No. I didn't mean it like that," she shrugged slightly in his arms. "What happened just now was incredible. I've never come like that before."

"Maybe it's doing it with an older guy hey?" In answer she just put her mouth to his and they made out for a few minutes. "We can't stay here Derek," she whispered to him, "Matt might come home early. It would be the first time, admittedly, but I don't want to chance it anyway. Can we go to your house?"

"Lets go."

Five minutes later they were seated at his kitchen table sharing the remainder of the bottle of wine that Beth had purchased earlier for her now cancelled date with Matt. They chatted about a dozen little things, all the while a smouldering lust kindling anew in their loins.

Beth felt both guilty and excited at the same time. Here she was, a 24 year old married woman in the house of a man much older than her, a man who had just fucked her as hard and deeply as she had ever experienced.

"So...do you want to see upstairs?" Derek asked winking at her. "You should have the grand tour after all if I am going to be any kind of host at all."

"I suppose I shouldn't, but now I'm here, well, why not. Lead away you old stud," she smiled at him.

"Come on." He took her by the hand and led her through the house, showing her the various rooms as he did so. Beth could tell it was the house of a widower or bachelor, but it wasn't as messy or unkempt as she might have expected.

A little while later they entered Derek's room. Beth felt her heart begin to race. She was actually in the bedroom of her neighbour. A man who had just given her a banging she wouldn't forget. She felt she almost owed him. "Sit down stud," she said huskily before pushing him back lightly onto the duvet.

Kneeing before him she began kissing at his feet and ankles. Taking her time she ran her tongue between his toes and over the soles of his feet. The sex on her sofa had been frantic and lust driven; the two of them slaves to a sudden surge of passion.

Although both were again as thoroughly aroused as before, they could now afford to take the pace a little slower than previously. Beth began kissing her way up his legs, slowly and sensuously, bathing him with her tongue. She could feel the strong muscles as well as the hairs on the surface of his skin. It made her tingle inside.

"So I have to ask", she said in between kisses to his knee and inner thigh. "How old are you Derek? I know it's not polite but...," she paused to lick further up his thigh causing him to shiver, "...but since I've had your cock in my mouth I think it's a fair question. Don't you agree?" With that she wrapped her dainty fingers around his thick cock and began pulling the foreskin back and then gently forwards.

"Sure...oh God that's good. I'm 66 in two weeks." Beth paused in shock. She was giving a blow job to a man older than her father. "Does that put you off?" he asked smiling still but obviously a little anxious. Beth tried to cognize the emotions running through her. Lust won out. Giving a blow job to an older man whilst her husband was away somewhere, well it did send a thrill down her spine.

"Not at all," she murmured. "It's just I wouldn't have guessed. You look fantastic." And the vitality is still there she thought, rubbing his cock a little faster. "Just lay back and let me do the work for a while".

With that she took his cock into her mouth and began sucking and licking with a passionate abandon. Looking down he could see her left hand, diamond and golden rings shining in the light, against his cock.

An unfathomable amount of time passed as she pleasured him in this way. He moaned when she licked the skin underneath his ball sac. With a sudden boldness he lifted himself a little higher off the bed and pulled his legs back. Beth paused for a moment, looked at him with a smouldering gaze and then placed her hands on his butt cheeks. Pushing them apart somewhat she placed her mouth against his anus and began a slow, one sided french kiss with his hole. She felt filthy doing this, but horny as hell. Even Matt hadn't yet received this treatment!

"Fuck yes...oh God." Ten minutes later she was riding him with all the energy and skill she could muster. Raking her nails through his chest hair she bounced and moved her hips, feeling his manhood touch places in her she hadn't even knew existed.

Derek watched her ample breasts jiggle and jolt with her movements. It was a incredible sight. A beautiful young woman was riding him for all she was worth. He pulled her down and kissed her hard and pushed her over onto her hands and needs.

Climbing on the bed behind her he thrust into her from this position. His meaty hands around her hips he began pounding her with all of his strength. "Is this what you want Mrs Richards?"

"Oh God yes. Don't stop...please don't stop". He felt a rush at having this sexy, young, married lady begging for him. "Tell me what you want? I want to hear it!" He picked up the pace, banging her harder and harder, the headboard drumming against the wall.

"I want you...I want you to fuck me," the words were drawn out of her. The feeling was incredible. She was being taken by a dominant man who was turned on by her and the thought made her warmer and wetter. "Take me...do me...do me as hard as you can."

He obliged by flipping her onto her back and fell on top of her, tongues intertwining, their lips smacking together. Raising himself onto his hands he looked down at her youthful, gorgeous body and angelic face, features now contorted into a mask of lust.

Her hands ran over his biceps and then down his back and onto his butt. Beth dug her nails into his arse as they both began to feel their lust rising to a crescendo.

"Oh God...yes...yes...more!" Beth began to babble incoherently as a long orgasm swept over her. Then she felt Derek spurting into her as his own lust overspilled and he could no longer hold himself back.

Beth lay in her own bed wide awake. It was mid-morning and the sunlight was streaming in through the windows of the room. She had stumbled back in the early hours, suddenly fearful of an unexpected early return from her husband. This hadn't materialised and so she had showered and then gone to bed.

Before she had left the house of her neighbour she and Derek had done it again in the night. His stamina and appetite would have been incredible on a younger man, let alone a 65 year old retired man. Had she effectively been banged by a pensioner? She supposed she had!

Her own lust temporarily sated, Beth's natural moral code reasserted itself and guilt surged through her. She had cuckolded her husband with their neighbour. It was almost standard soap material or like something out of one of those erotic letters to a woman's magazine.

Her initial instinct was to hide the whole thing from Matt and carry on as normal, but she wasn't sure if she had it in her to do that. "Bloody hell Beth!" she said out loud to herself and pulled the duvet over head.

She was woken a little later by a hand on her shoulder. Turning over she saw the smiling face of her husband as he sat next to her on the bed.

"Hey babe. I am so sorry about last night," he said, "I got you this. I know it doesn't make it up." From behind his back he suddenly produced a bunch of flowers. He might have expected several reactions from his wife; indifference, outright anger at him for not coming home last night, or (if he was lucky) perhaps she would be touched by the gesture.

However, he wasn't anticipating the sudden flood of tears that spilled out of her. She hung her head and sobbed. "Hey honey what's the matter?" He placed his arm around her shoulders as she sat up in the bed, head bowed and sobbing.

"Oh Matt. I did something awful. You won't forgive me."

He paused for a moment before asking neutrally, "Beth, what's happened?" She just shook her head and continued to cry. "I can't make this better if you don't tell me. Now please babe – talk to me ."

Gaining a measure of composure Beth dried her eyes on the duvet and looked at him, her large green eyes wide and shining with moisture. In between the sobs she tried to explain. "I...I cheated on you Matt. I went with...another man," she bite her lip in anticipation of what would happen next; an ensuing explosion or his walking out of the house.

"Who with?" was all he asked, strangely calm.

"Mr Taylor".

Emotions chased themselves across Matt's face and then he suddenly burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Just the way you said it. A man you've slept with and you call him by his surname." Beth didn't reply but just continued to look at her husband unsure of what to expect now.

Long moments past. Eventually Matt sighed. "There's something you should know," he said. "I've fantasied about you with other men, including Derek. I don't know why. Maybe I am some kind of pervert. But the idea of other men lusting after you just somehow, well...affects me. To tell you the truth I didn't know how I would react if it actually happened so I never mentioned it before. But hearing you telling me that now...it's hard to explain. I suppose I feel jealous but aroused too." He broke off, perhaps aware he was babbling.

Beth stared at him in disbelief. "You mean you are not angry with me?"

"No Beth. I'm not. I know you love me. I've been a rotten husband recently. And your confession just now makes me realise how you wouldn't betray me really."

She flung her arms around him and kissed his neck, tears streaming down her face in relief. "Oh baby I thought I was going to lose you."

"So what was it like?" Matt smiled at her. She began to tell him what had happened. As she spoke they both felt increasingly aroused and it wasn't long before they began wildly coupling, Matt more turned on than he had felt in months, Beth feeling her lust awoken to a different level.

Later they lay together under the duvet. Matt kissed her cheek and put his arm across her chest. "So do you think he will let me watch?"

Beth felt a wicked thrill at the idea of her husband witnessing her debauchery with her new older lover. "You know," she said, "I think I can probably convince him".

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds