• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Oral Fixer: The First Time

The Oral Fixer: The First Time

12

A week or so went by from the time my wife Jenny and I discussed farming me out to some of her orally deprived friends. I hadn't brought it up again, and neither had she, so I thought it best to let her drive the bus.

We hadn't had sex since that mind blowing, post "sharing" conversation session we had, and so I started to wonder if this was all imagined, or she had developed second thoughts.

It was a weekend morning, where most of our intimacy typically takes place, and things began to happen. Nothing too exciting, and nothing really out of the ordinary, except we did break out a new clit stimulating toy that she'd been reluctant to try. Turns out she absolutely loved it and had a very intense orgasm from it.

That must have been some kind of reminder or catalyst, because as soon as she had recovered from her climax, she asked if we could talk about our previous discussion. I was eager to, but it also caused me a bit of anxiety.

She asked if I was still interested in helping her friends orally, and I reiterated that only if she still wanted it to happen. I stressed that my goal was to make her happy and help her friends.

Jenny thought we should discuss the ground rules, which I was completely open to, as this meant it was still something she was interested in.

I listened intently as she laid out the guidelines:

1) she would arrange any interactions. I was not to pursue or coordinate those myself

2) we would determine together where the meetings would take place and whether or not she would be present and or involved (the word involved definitely caught my attention)

3) I could do what was necessary to help the friend get relaxed and comfortable, including backrubs, some kissing, licking/sucking of other body parts, dirty talk, toy usage, etc.

4) her friend was not to touch me below the waist unless specifically agreed upon and approved by my wife (also raised my eyebrows)

5) I could touch myself and maybe even get naked to stroke myself, and could even make myself climax, but no part of her friends body was allowed to make contact with my cock or balls

6) I am allowed to take pictures or video if the friend wishes to do so

7) My wife can end the session at any time or cancel the meeting if she so chooses

That was about it, and it all sounded great to me! Of course we would discuss which friends I would help, and we would both have to agree in advance of inviting the friend to meet.

Next she brought up various friends who she knows would be interested in being serviced, to confirm I was interested in helping. Most of them were agreeable to me, so Jenny said she would approach a few and see who truly wanted to do it, and start setting up meetings.

Needless to say, I was highly turned on at this point.

A few days later, Jenny snuggled up against me on the couch to watch TV and told me she had our first friend who was extremely interested, Jamie.

This surprised me a bit because Jamie was married, but apparently she had caught her husband cheating on her and she now had a semi open marriage, but, at the very least, had a hall pass.

Apparently Jamie's husband had not been good in bed, and was not at all interested in going down on her.

That was particularly surprising to me because Jamie is very sexy. She's quiet, but very petite, short blonde hair, good sized breasts for a small woman, and a terrific ass. She was a gymnast in her younger days, and has held onto that slim, yet somewhat curvy, build into her late 40's. She looked incredible in a pair of leggings, and I was excited to find out how that ass looked naked, and if she retained any of that gymnast flexibility!!

Even more surprising were the arrangements. Jamie's husband and kids would be out of town next weekend, and on Saturday I would drive down there in the morning, let myself in, and Jamie would be waiting for me in lingerie upstairs on her bed.

From there she would let me know how to best get her relaxed and turned on, and exactly what she wanted.

In addition, my wife would not be going with me, which shocked me! She said she trusted me and Jamie, and had confidence that I would follow the ground rules.

I had trouble focusing all week at work as I kept thinking about Jamie and that sweet ass, and how I was going to be with someone other than my wife for the first time since the early 1990's!

As the weekend approached I got more turned on, and more terrified, hoping my skills hadn't been oversold!

Saturday morning arrived and I got myself freshly showered, shaved and manscaped. My wife came into the bathroom as I was getting out of the shower, dropped to her knees, looked at my semi hard cock, and then up at me and said, "Looks like someone is already a bit turned on. Remember the ground rules and I'll be sure to fully take care of this later today!".

She then took my cock in her mouth, without breaking eye contact, and slowly sucked it, taking it fully into her mouth, then pulling back until just the head was in her mouth.

She ran her togue around the head and gave my balls a little squeeze before letting my now rock hard cock fall from her lips. She stood up, gave me a kiss, told me to perform well, and left the bathroom.

I was now standing there rock hard, nervous, extremely turned on, and about to go lick the pussy of a woman I'd known for several years on a cursory basis.

I put on some flattering boxer briefs, got dressed and raced off in the car, full of anticipation.

Arriving at Jamie's house about a half hour later, I parked, and approached her front door. The door was unlocked as expected. I entered and saw a note on the entryway table to help myself to a drink from her bar, and come upstairs when I was ready.

It was only 9am so a little early for a drink, normally. But given the circumstances, I took a shot of bourbon, and then poured another one and slowly crept up the stairs.

As I entered the bedroom, there was Jamie laying face down on the bed, wearing some sexy red lingerie that also included a thong, and showed off that fantastic ass I'd been dying to see. It didn't disappoint! It was small, firm and spectacular.

She turned her head to the side to see me and said she was very excited but nervous, and wondered if we could start with her laying on her stomach. She looked so sexy and had an alluring look on her face.

I mentioned to her that it was ok to be nervous and that I was nervous as well, and hadn't touched another woman since my wife and I got married.

She said no other man had touched her other than her husband in twenty plus years either, but when my wife mentioned how good I was orally, it turned her on. She said it gave her the yearning to be touched by someone, and that she had found me attractive for some time, so this seemed like a very natural fit.

Since she was so nervous, I asked her how she would like to start and what I could do to help her relax. She said she loved getting an all over massage, from her back, to her feet, to her legs.

She pulled her arms up above her head, exposing the sides of her beautiful breasts and her full, sexy back. I laid my hands on her bare back and she jumped a bit. Feeling another woman's bare skin for the first time in three decades, I felt an intense tingling in my cock, as I began to massage Jamie's back and shoulders.

Her petite body felt great in my hands as I continued to rub her shoulders and then massaged my way down the middle of her back, to the lower portion just above her panties. Jamie, jumped a bit and moaned softly as my fingers slipped slightly under the waistband of her sexy red panties and massaged her lower back and the very top of her ass.

My hands slid down further until my fingers were massaging the middle of her ass. More in a clinical way than an erotic one at this point, as I wanted to gauge her comfort level before continuing.

She didn't flinch at that, but I could here her breathing increase. I slid my hands back down and moved to her very small feet. I took one in my hands and rubbed the soles, massaging back and forth. This got the most reaction out of Jamie yet as I could hear her moan more loudly.

I moved to her toes and rubbed each of them and then back to heel, finishing with more time in the middle of her foot.

Moving to her other foot, I continued with the same method, and she began to squirm as I finished with that foot.

From there I ran my hands up her calves, over the backs of her knees and up the outer portions of the back of her thighs, pausing to massage her hips. Her ass seemed to raise a bit off of the bed as I did that.

I slid my hands back down the center of the backs of her thighs and when I reached her knees, slid them to the inner part of her thighs.

Her moans became very audible, her breathing quickened, and her legs opened slightly as my hands travelled up the insides of her thighs, approaching her panties.

Her G string had tightened from her squirming, and with her ass slightly raised, for the first time I could see part of her pussy lips protruding from the fabric. The sight of her sweet pussy exponentially increased my arousal!

My thumbs brushed the lips on either side of the material as I slid my hands up further and rested them squarely on her perfect ass.

I began to massage her gorgeous ass, squeezing it softly with my thumbs slightly entering the sweet crack of her ass.

Her ass lifted higher off the mattress and she seemed to be starting to squeal some as I rubbed her ass, venturing my thumbs down and closer to her sweet pussy.

Her hands seemed to have disappeared under her and it looked as thought they were now rubbing her breasts underneath her.

I asked her if I could remove her panties and she cooed that she would love that! Her ass raised more as I slid her panties over her ass and slid them down her thighs and eventually off over her feet.

Her legs seemed to instinctually spread exposing herself fully to me.

Returning my hands to her ass, I began to knead those gorgeous cheeks, pulling them open with each stroke. She started pushing her ass towards me now as my thumbs reached under and found her lips, pulling them apart. I told her I wanted to lick her from behind and she hissed, "Yes!!! Do it! Please!"

Wanting to capture the moment, I grabbed my phone and asked if could take some pictures and videos. She asked if I would be showing those to Jenny later, and admitted I'd like to. She actually seemed excited by this as she squirmed some more, and moaned softly that she would love it if I did that.

I began taking some pics of her full body on the bed with her ass raised. She looked back at the camera and gave a wry sexy smile as I snapped some shots. I then got behind her and took some of that amazing ass, and the wet pussy now pushing back towards me. When I paused to get my phone, she had slipped a hand under her and reached back and pulled her pussy apart for me as I snapped more photos. She moaned and slipped a finger into her now dripping pussy as I switched to video mode to capture her fingering herself. She then slipped her finger out and moved it to her mouth, taking it between her lips and sucking her juices off as she looked directly at the camera. She held her finger up and I eagerly took it into my mouth to suck her remaining juices off of it. Jamie grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her face and gave me a passionate kiss, our tongues intertwining, sharing the taste of her pussy we both just took in. As we kissed deeply, her hand slipped down and grabbed my cock through my sweats. I was hard as a rock and wanted badly to let her do it, but reminded her of the ground rules and pulled away.

I slipped back behind her sweet, elevated ass, excited to get my mouth on that warm, throbbing pussy. Keeping my phone on video mode, I laid it under her pussy and climbed fully up on the bed, knelt behind her, and pulled her pussy lips apart with my thumbs. She gasped and I could now see she had freed her gorgeous breasts and was twisting the nipples between her fingers.

With the video recording, and her pussy pulled open and soaking wet, I slid my tongue into her slit slowly, until it was fully inside her. She exhaled heavily as I did so, pushing back against my face to take my tongue fully.

She started squealing that her husband had never done that and to fuck her with my tongue. Shoving it in as far as it would go, I flicked it back and forth causing her to yell out. She tasted amazing! I couldn't believe I was tasting a pussy other than my wife's, and I loved it!

I told her to push her ass up higher and I pulled my tongue from her opening and slid it up her slit until it found her aching clit. It was hard and very large. Much larger than my wife's which was an incredible turn on.

Jamie yelled out when my tongue lightly touched her clit. Not wanting to shock her too much, I slowly and lightly ran my tongue over it. I kept it very light and slow as she moaned loudly, occasionally squealing when I would slightly increase my speed or pressure. She told me again how long it had been since a man had licked and sucked her and how badly she wanted to cum on my face, my camera catching every stroke of my tongue. I squeezed her glorious ass as I slid my tongue back inside her and back out again, licking and kissing all around her ass, almost biting one of her ass cheeks at one point.

Finally I decided to change things up and flipped onto my back, sliding under her like a sex mechanic. I had brought some toys with me and decided now was the time to grab one, a long slender pink vibrator that looked to be a perfect match for her small, tight pink pussy.

Laying under her looking up at that blonde landing strip, sweet pink lips and large engorged clit, I slid the tip of the vibrator into her soaking slit. She gasped at first but then relaxed and started to push back against it as I eased several inches inside her.

Sliding it in and out slowly, she really started getting loud, screaming out in ecstasy while thrusting her ass back against it.

It was at that time I decided it was time to get back to what I was invite for, and thrust my tongue up to meet her massive clit. I thought she was going to explode right there as she started to shudder and shoved her self down onto my mouth, grinding her clit into me. I started furiously flicking my tongue over her clit as she pushed against my mouth. I began thrusting the vibrator in and out of her very fast now, her pussy grabbing on more with each stroke, her screams getting louder, until it all paused, and went silent. The pause seemed to go on forever until her body began to convulse, her pussy pushed so hard against my face my head sank into the bed and she let out a piercing scream and collapsed onto my face. I was unable to move as I lay trapped, her beautiful pussy resting on my face.

At this point, with some calm, I realized that my cock was rock hard! I left the vibrator inside Jamie's still pulsing pussy and reached my hand down to free my cock from it's confines and begin to slowly stroke it, taking in the smell of Jamie's sweetness.

After a minute or so, Jamie climbed off of my face and laid back on the bed. She got her first look at my rock hard cock and licked her lips. She asked how iron clad the ground rules were and that she'd like to wrap her lips around my hardness. I told her that however enticing that was, I just couldn't break the rules.

She asked if we were allowed to masturbate together, and I told her I can do anything to her that doesn't involve my cock touching her but that she was welcome to watch me touch myself. She asked if I could cum on her, and since that didn't involve her touching me, I though I could. She said she'd always wanted someone to cum on her face but her husband thought it was gross.

I figured I needed to tread carefully so I text my wife to see if that was ok, and she said it was as long as Jamie didn't touch my cock or balls in any way, and as long as I got it on video for her to watch later, which I thought was very hot!

Jamie laid back on the bed and spread her legs wider than I'd ever seen anyone spread before. Was the old gymnast in her, and it may have been the sexiest thing I've ever seen. She was completely laid open and asked me to open the drawer next to the bed and get out the butt toy she had in there. I was happy to agree and took out this nice looking little jewel. She took it from me, licked it and then rubbed it around her wet pussy and asked me to slide it into her ass, as she held her legs wide apart, opening up her ass to me. I had no problem slipping it in as she let out a little moan.

My phone chirped and it was my wife, asking me how it was going and what we were doing. I told her how wide open Jamie was and she replied that she had seen how flexible Jamie was (oh really?) and wanted me to face time what was happening. I wasn't sure how Jamie would feel about that, but was pleasantly surprised when she was ALL for it. Enthusiastically so.

So I facetimed my wife in and showed her how Jamie was spread wide on the bed, with her butt plug inserted. My wife moaned and said how sweet that looked and asked what I was going to do next. Jamie told her I was going to suck on her nipples and use that pink vibrator on her and make her cum again and that after that I was going to stroke my cock until I came in her mouth!

My wife thought that sounded amazing but Jamie told her there was one condition, my wife Jenny had to get naked and play with her pussy on video while she watched us.

Thinking my wife was a bit conservative, I knew she wouldn't go along with it, so imagine my surprise when my wife zoomed out her phone shot, showing us she was already buck naked, and said, "way ahead of you!" WOW!

My wife told me to show her how hard my cock was and I pointed the phone towards my throbbing dick. She told me to wrap my hand around it and stroke it until I had some precum on the top. I gladly obeyed and within seconds the precum was glistening on the tip as I could hear my wife moaning.

Jenny moved the camera down between her legs and reached down and started rubbing her pussy, which I could see was freshly clean shaven and already soaking wet. She then told me to get back to Jamie and take care of her the way her husband couldn't.

I grabbed the vibrator and turned it onto a low speed and tried to slowly slip it into Jamie's aching wet pussy, but she was so wet and ready, her lips grabbed ahold of the toy and sucked it quickly inside her. She arched her back and her legs spread wider as I as I leaned forward and took her nipple into my mouth. Jamie took the phone from me and started showing my wife everything I was doing. To my amazement they began talking dirty to each other, with Jamie telling my wife how well I licked her wet pussy and made her cum and how wet she was, and to lay back and rub her pussy alone while she watched her husband please another woman. I was floored!

My wife responded by telling Jamie how hot her body was and how hot it was to watch me pleasure another woman.

I licked and sucked her nipple as I shoved the vibrator in and out of Jamie's pussy, while Jamie alternated using her free hand to grab the back of my head, violently twisting her other nipple, and pushing on her butt plug. She was really getting into it while continuing to moan and yelp and talk to dirty to my wife.

Jenny told me to leave her nipple alone and get my head between her legs and make her cum again with my talented tongue, and asked for a closeup of Jamie's pussy.

I took the phone back and put it up against Jamie's pussy and showed my wife how big and full Jamie's clit was, and showed her the butt plug in her ass and the vibrator in her pussy.

My wife then showed me how fast she was rubbing her pussy and that she was going to cum and wanted to see me suck Jamie's clit and watch Jamie cum on my face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Oral Fixer: The First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds