The Oral Fixer: The First Time

I leaned down and started lapping at Jamie's hard clit as she started pinching and twisting both nipples and yelling out!!

Trying to hold the phone in one hand, and work the vibrator with the other, I took Jamie's clit in my mouth and began applying slow steady suction, causing Jamie to writhe and scream with pleasure.

She took her hands off of her nipples and put them on the back of my head and told me to not stop, that she was going to cum again. I sucked harder, flicking my tongue against her clit as well and increase the thrusting speed of the vibrator, as somehow Jamie's legs spread wider!! She pulled my head down into her crotch and began writhing and yelling to suck her hard clit and then the silence again. I didn't stop through the calm but with the sudden quiet could hear my wife moaning and squealing and saying she was going to cum as Jamie's body convulsed hard and she let out a loud scream and shuddered, thrusting upward into my mouth.

As she was cumming on my face, my wife yelled she was cumming and screamed out as well. It was heaven!

I laid motionless against Jamie's wetness, hearing her and my wife breathing heavy, unable to contemplate what just happened. My wife, rubbed her pussy until she came, on camera, while she watched me suck her friends pussy to a massive orgasm, her second of the day.

After a couple of minutes, everyone relaxed and my wife asked Jamie to take the phone and show her my cock. She did and it was sticking straight out.

Jamie begged Jenny to let her take care of it with her mouth but Jenny said she wasn't there yet. But that she wanted Jamie to film me sitting above Jamie's face, and stroking my cock until I came in her mouth and on her face.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity, I leapt up on the bed, and held my cock above Jamie's face while she pointed the phone at it. I began stroking my hard cock within inches of Jamie's face, who had her mouth open in anticipation of what was to come.

My wife egged me on, telling me to stroke it faster and rub Jamie's tits while I did it so I'd be even more turned on (as if that was possible).

I increased my speed quickly as I was ready to explode. The way Jamie held the phone, the bottom of my balls and he mouth were just outside the camera view, and she took that opportunity to stick her tongue out a few times and flick it across the underside of my balls. I know that was against the rules but I wasn't going to stop stroking and admonish her.

My breathing increased, as did my pace and my wife told me it was time to cum. I told them both I was cumming and pointed my cock right at Jamie's mouth, shooting a hot stream of cum over her lips and across her face. Additional strokes caused more loads to shoot right into Jamie's mouth, all while she broadcast it to my wife.

I yelled out as I kept cumming, sending every last drop onto Jamie's lips and chin.

I collapsed onto the bed, completely spent as Jamie thanked me and snuggled up to me, careful not to break any more rules.

My wife told me that was very hot and that she'd see me at home, and signed off.

After she hung up, Jamie leaned down, gave my cock one quick suck before I could protest, and got up to get cleaned up.

It was a day I wouldn't soon forget and made me excited for what was to come!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds