The Organisation Ch. 1

"Oh My God!! You mustn't do that .Please stop," But, unable to control herself, she put her hand on my head pressing my mouth more firmly against her cleft.

I began to thoroughly kiss and explore her excited cunt with my lips and tongue. I found it easy to pass the outer lips as her excitement and the position of her thighs had caused them to part. I slipped my tongue between them and began to massage the delicate inner lips moving from back to front until I felt the bud of her clitoris on my tongue. When I reached her tightly-engorged bud she gave a deep groan and her heels pressed more firmly into the bed. Her body tensed and she wound her fingers in my hair pressing my face even more firmly into her wet cunt. I alternated between pushing my tongue as far up her cunt as I could, tongue-fucking her, and pausing to suck and tease her clitoris. Her heels began to drum against the bed and she began to emit squeals in time with my thrusting tongue. Gauging her condition, I paused slightly and began to suck and tease her clitoris without giving her any rest. She gave a loud squeal, clamping her thighs around my head and holding my mouth firmly against her with my tongue up her cunt as she came again in another shattering orgasm. I just stayed as I was until her shivering body calmed down and her thighs relaxed. I took my mouth from her cunt and looked into her startled wide tear-filled eyes.

"Oh God!" she gasped when she could speak. "I didn't know that it could be like that. No-one has ever done that to me before".

"Did you like it, precious?" I asked.

"My God!" she said breathlessly "It was too nice. I just couldn't stand it."

I moved up the bed, took her in my arms, gently parted her thighs again and slowly slid my stiff prick up her. Without saying anything I rolled on to my side, pulled her even more closely to me and buried my lips in her soft hair as I began to slowly fuck her. At first Suzanne was very tense but under the steady insidious stimulation of my slowly moving prick in her wet clinging cunt I could tell that she was beginning to relax and I felt her internal muscles beginning to squeeze my prick. I knew that she was beginning to become aroused again so I began to fuck her a little harder and deeper. Lying on my side I could not get enough range of movement so, without taking my prick from her cunt, without losing contact with Suzanne in any way, I gently bent her leg back and rolled on to my back. She scrambled to bend the other and was now kneeling on me, straddling my thighs, with my prick still hard up her cunt. I slid my hands between us on to her breasts and lifted her so that she was sitting astride me, impaled on my prick, with me holding her firmly by the breasts. She looked down at me through staring wide eyes and her hair hung in front of her in a blonde shimmering curtain. With a quick toss of her head she flicked it over her shoulders. I squeezed her breasts to get her attention and pulled her down to me by the nipples which I slowly squeezed more tightly as I kissed the sexy young blonde deeply as I lay stuck hard up her clinging wet hairy cunt enjoying the sexy feel of her silk stockings on my thighs. I took my lips from hers after a while and looked into her wide blue eyes, pushing her back upright by the breasts.

"Now, fuck yourself on my prick, darling" I said quietly and very gently.

She immediately began to move up and down giving me a delicious slow fuck as I guided her by the pressure that I was exerting on her sensitive nipples. I knew that she had never done this before.

"I must say, Suzanne, you are very good at this," I commented, "you are a very quick learner!"

She blushed and smiled tremulously down at me. I was in no hurry and just lay feeling her full firm breasts while she was doing all the work. I began to smell her perspiration and I slowly speeded her up by manipulating her nipples until she was bucking on me with her head thrown back and her hair swinging. The room was full of the smell of woman and cunt. Suzanne was gasping deep gulps of air and ramming herself as hard as she could down onto my prick. I began to feel close to coming so I pulled her down to me by the nipples and fastened my mouth on hers giving her a deep but soft kiss as I came up her cunt and shot a river of hot cum up into her womb. She lay panting on me as I moved my hands to the fleshy globes of her arse and began to pull her hard on to my prick. This resulted in my prick rubbing against her excited clitoris and she came with a deep gasp. She lay with her face in my chest, her wet sweaty hair covering me. I let her rest for a moment and then gently rolled her off me slipping my prick from her cunt. She covered her eyes with her bent arm and lay gasping and sobbing for breath. I glanced at her open wet cunt and I could see a little river of white cum running down the crack of her arse on to the bed cover.

When I had recovered my breath I propped myself up and poured us some brandy from the crystal decanter on my bedside table. I helped the trembling woman to a semi-erect propped up position on the pillows and she began to sip the brand gratefully. I stood up and looked down at her sexy naked form. Suzanne looked back at me and blushed prettily.

"I am going for a shower, Suzanne, then I am going through to the office. Take your time but have a shower and then dress and join me. You will find clothes in the closets and in the drawers. You can choose today but after today, I will be choosing."

I smiled at her and, collecting my clothes from my closet, went through to the bathroom had a shower and dressed quickly. I went through to the office and called my secretary. I asked her to get me a pot of fresh coffee and to bring in my mail. I could see her curiosity as she looked round my office wondering where Suzanne was but I just watched her with opaque eyes until she left. I certainly would be glad to be rid of her! I could hear the shower start in the adjacent room and I smiled to myself. Suzanne really was going to work out very well.

About ten minutes passed during which my sour-faced secretary brought in my mail and my coffee. I put the mail aside to wait for Suzanne and poured us a couple of cups of nice strong coffee. Within a very few minutes the door to my private suite opened and Suzanne came hesitantly in, looking at me shyly. I looked her over with pleasure. I had wondered what she would choose from the closet. I knew what was there as they had been very carefully selected. She was wearing a pale blue halter-neck dress which was quite low-cut leaving her shoulders completely bare and which clung to and accentuated her full breasts. It was very short, at least six inches above her knees and only a couple of inches below her crotch. She would have to be very careful when she sat down in public!!!! She had not deliberately chosen such a revealing dress - they were all like that! As she stood back-lit by the light her newly dried and brushed hair shone loose in a golden halo and I smiled with pleasure at the pretty young woman. I got up from my desk and walked over to the settee carrying the post.

"Bring the coffee and come and sit down," I said with a smile.

Suzanne carefully carried the tray with the coffee over and bent to put it on the low table. I watched with pleasure as her full breasts strained against the very thin fabric of the dress as her muscles moved with her bending body. She went to sit beside me on the settee but with a private smile I indicated that she should take the armchair opposite to me. She blushed as she sat down desperately trying to control the hem of her incredibly short dress but it was a losing battle, as I had expected. In spite of her best efforts I had glimpses of her pretty pale blue panties making a nice splash of colour between her dark-stockinged thighs. As she sat she was completely unable to prevent her dress riding up and displaying her stocking-tops. She leaned forward to pick up her coffee cup and, smiling at her, I let Suzanne see me looking deep into the bosom of her dress before dropping my eyes to her slightly-parted thighs. I could see her stocking tops and the white flesh of her inner thighs contrasting sharply with the dark nylon. I made no comment on her dress beyond telling her that she looked lovely. She blushed slightly, looking heart-breakingly pretty.

I let her drink the coffee before going through the mail with her and starting to introduce her to her new job. As I passed her items of mail I made her lean forward to take them and as she did her thighs parted. Her dress was far too short to conceal her panties under these conditions and blushing deeply she gradually gave up the losing battle. I now had a clear view with continual flashes of her tight high-cut panties clinging to and moulding her fleshy cunt and framed by her slim dark-stockinged thighs as we worked. It was a lovely view and exactly what I had intended to achieve.

When we had finished our coffee I handed Suzanne the mail and took her through to her new office. I could not resist caressing the full globes of her thinly clad buttocks as we walked and I felt the athletic muscles flexing under the soft springy flesh. I introduced Suzanne to her new office and left her to make herself at home and returned to my own office to attend to my e-mail. I told Suzanne that I would be taking her to lunch in about an hour and a half and that I would call her.

I called in my secretary, told her to book a table for lunch and spent an hour giving her dictation on outstanding matters that could not be put off. An hour before lunch I had a brief meeting planned with the Director of Human Resources and just as we were finishing dictation the light went on on my console, letting me know of his arrival. I dismissed my secretary, watching with an internal smile her rigid disapproving body and her sour expression. I knew that her days were numbered. She showed Simon in and left us. I smiled at him and moved over to my settee.

"Take a seat, Simon," I said with a smile, indicting the arm-chair opposite me so recently occupied by Suzanne's sexy bottom.

I sat and considered Simon for a long time without speaking. Originally calm he began to become uncomfortable under my long scrutiny and I could see the shadow of uncertainty in his eyes. I was considering a lot of things as I sat and looked at him. He was a distinguished-looking man of about fifty and had been with the Group for about six years, first as Personnel Manager and for the last two years following his appointment to the Board, as Director of Human Resources. I was remembering a photograph on his desk. This was a family photograph, taken very recently, of his wife and two late teenage daughters. His wife was a very pretty brunette about ten years younger than her husband and the girls looked to be the same age as each other although they did not appear to be twins. I began to entertain vague possibilities in my mind for this family but I put them aside for a moment. I smiled at Simon and he visibly relaxed.

I took him very quickly through my immediate requirements, confirming our previous meeting of the day before. He handed me three C.V's of potential secretaries who I was planning to interview the following morning and which I put aside to study later. I also informed him that I had selected a P.A., gave him Suzanne's details and told him to complete the formalities necessary to hire her and reminded him that she would also need a secretary. I left him to contact Suzanne directly to set up interviews for her secretary during the rest of the week while I was away. I told him that I wanted both people in post when I returned. He looked a little shell-shocked at the speed of events but that is how I like things to go. I told him to set up interviews with the three candidates for the position of my personal secretary for the following morning beginning at eight a.m. allowing an hour for each. I also gave him specific instructions for details of Suzanne's contract and conditions that I intended to discuss personally with her later that afternoon. I had to leave for my first visit to my Associate Company just before lunch the following day and I wanted the interviews out of the way before then. He collected his papers and left, looking a little dazed by the speed of events. I went to my desk and spent half an hour looking through the C.V's that he had left me, paying careful attention to the photographs. All looked very promising and I was looking forward to the following morning.

I picked up the telephone and called the P.A. to the Managing Director of the Company that I would be visiting for the next three days letting her know my programme and what I would be expecting. To my pleasure, she had a thrilling sexy voice and I enjoyed talking to her. I very much looked forward to meeting her. I looked at the Company records and familiarised myself with their books and with the operation. As far as I could tell the Managing Director seemed to be doing a good job and I looked forward to getting to know him more closely.

I glanced at my watch and saw that it was time for lunch. I buzzed for Suzanne and smiled at her as she came from her office and stood expectantly just inside the door. I took her down in the lift and we walked the very short distance to the little Italian restaurant that I favoured. It was quite small and was very discreetly and intimately lit. I slid Suzanne into a corner bunk seat away from the rest of the tables and sat beside her on her left side trapping her effectively in her seat. As I sat beside her I slid my right hand up her dress on to the bare flesh at the top of her stocking. She gasped and with a reflex movement tightly closed her thighs on my hand. I smiled to myself and whispered in her ear,

"This is another lesson Suzanne, you must never close your thighs. In fact, when you feel me put my hand on the inside of your thigh you spread your legs for me. Do you understand?"

There was a pause and she bit her lip and slowly nodded. Her thighs relaxed and parted allowing my questing hand free rein.

"That's better, darling," I said quietly to my blushing companion.

I slid my right hand up the inside of Suzanne's soft thigh straight on to her cunt which I cupped briefly before beginning to gently stroke the pouting lower lips through her panties with the tips of my fingers. I felt the moistness begin to pervade the delicate fabric and I enjoyed the blush on her soft cheek. As I continued to work the blushing blonde up with my fingers I called the waiter. Suzanne squirmed and wriggled in her seat as the sensations from her excited excitable cunt began to flood through her, trying to remain calm as I ordered us a very light lunch and some sparkling mineral water to accompany it without consulting Suzanne. She would gradually realise that in all things, even the simplest when she was with me the power of choice was taken from her and it her function was quite simply to do as she was told. While we waited for our drinks I continued to casually feel up my pretty companion under the cover of the long table-cloth. I began to gently finger-fuck her through her panties, pressing the wet material into her cunt as I slid two fingers about two inches in and out of her wet open slit. I slowly moved my fingers on each stroke towards the front of her slit until I could feel the hard little bud of her engorged clitoris rubbing against my finger with every stroke. Her blush deepened and her breathing harshened a little as her full breasts began to heave under the thin dress. I could clearly see the cones of her stiffened nipples against the fine fabric.

The waiter returned and as he was pouring our mineral water I gave Suzanne's clitoris a last decisive, conclusive rub. With a little gasp and a shudder and a final deep exhalation accompanied by a little squeak she came in my hand. The waiter looked at her questioningly and her blush deepened even more.

"Is everything all right, Madam," he asked with some concern.

I did not give Suzanne chance to answer.

"Everything is fine thank you," I smiled.

I smiled at the discomforted Suzanne and sat back as the waiter laid out our simple lunch of pasta stuffed with delicate crab meat and a crisp green salad. I ate with appetite, enjoying the smell of Suzanne on my fingers. After a little hesitation Suzanne also did justice to her lunch - after all, she had had an active morning!!

After lunch we walked back to the building and as we entered my office I smiled at Suzanne.

"You have made a very good start, Suzanne darling. I think that we are going to get on very well. I have meetings for the first couple of hours this afternoon but at three-thirty I will be going down for a work-out and a swim. Then I will be in the sauna. Join me in the sauna at about four o'clock. My secretary will show you where everything is"

She looked a little shocked but nodded hesitantly. I enjoyed the back view if her full bottom so well displayed in the clothes I had chosen before settling to a couple of hours hard work. The afternoon soon passed and I went through to my dressing-room and changed into my tracksuit. I went down in the lift to the gym and had a vigorous work-out, followed by a hard swim. Then I went and lay in my private sauna to await my pretty new assistant.

Before long I heard a slight noise at the door over the sound of the steam and I stood up using the ladle to add more water to the hot stones which hissed loudly. The door opened and Suzanne came in, peering at me through the newly generated steam. She was wrapped in a soft pale yellow towel tied just above her breasts and extending to just below her crotch. I smiled at her and she smiled nervously back. I reached out and loosened the knot of the towel allowing it to slip down her body leaving Suzanne naked in front of me. Even through the steam I could see her blushing and the fine beads of perspiration generated by the sudden heat of the sauna stood out clearly on her fit young body. I rapidly became semi-erect at the erotic sight but I waited for a while for Suzanne to get used to the extreme heat of the sauna. I let her relax on the slatted wooden bench while I bent and folded the towel into a small cushion which I placed on the floor for her to kneel on. When I judged that she had acclimatised to the temperature in the sauna I sat down on the lower platform of the sauna with the little cushion between my feet and nodded at the cushion. Suzanne got up from the bench and compliantly knelt between my spread thighs.

I reached down and caressed her breast and looked at my prick. I did not even have to say anything. She reached out with her little hand and began to gently wank me to stiffness. I enjoyed the attention of her hand on my prick which rapidly became stiffer and I moved my hips slightly forward until the tip of my big stiff prick at first brushed against her soft lips and then as she compliantly parted them entered the moist warmth of her mouth. I pushed it in about an inch and let it rest there. She automatically closed her lips round the shaft and I looked down with pleasure at the sexy blonde on her knees before me with my big stiff prick in her mouth.

"Wank me off into your mouth, Suzanne darling" I said, "and on each stroke give a gentle suck every but so often, stop sucking and run your tongue around the ridge under the head of my prick ".

I knew that she had regularly sucked her boy-friend off but I wanted her to learn how I liked it. After all, she would be doing it often enough in the future. She automatically began to follow my instructions and before long I was being sucked off exactly as I liked it. I just relaxed and lay back enjoying the sight of Suzanne's blonde head bobbing backwards and forwards on my prick. I thought back to feeling Suzanne up in the restaurant and this made me even stiffer. I was conscious that time was getting on and that there were still things we needed to do this afternoon. I made no attempt to hold back my ejaculation and before long I felt the familiar warmth in my balls and Suzanne's eyes widened as she realised what was going to happen. I gently held her head as I pumped a copious amount of hot cum into her young mouth and throat before sitting back and pulling my softening prick from her mouth, leaving her kneeling in front of me looking a little shocked with cum running down her chin. I got up and patted her gently on the head.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds