The Organisation Ch. 1

"Have a shower and get dressed, Suzanne, then come up to the office. We still have a couple of things to do before you go home." I said with a smile.

I went and had a cold plunge and a shower and quickly slipped my track-suit on and returned to my office and called my secretary in. As soon as I looked at her face I knew that the Personnel Department had terminated her contract and that she would be finishing at the end of the week. I was about to spoil her day further! I told her that I had arranged interviews starting at eight-thirty the following morning and that she was to be sure to be in the office for eight o'clock to make certain that everything was ready. She started to protest but one look at my face told her that it would be useless and she left my office without comment.

By the time Suzanne came in I was dressed in my usual attire and sitting behind my desk. I smiled as I looked at her. She was still wearing the pale blue silk halter-necked dress but she had brushed her hair into a pony-tail. She looked very young, cool and lovely. She stood just inside the door looking rather uncertainly at me and blushing slightly. I got up from my chair and moved over to the settee. I smiled at Suzanne.

"Choose your clothes for tomorrow from the closet then pour me a drink, darling and come and sit down. I will have a tonic water." I said.

Suzanne went to the bedroom and was gone for a few minutes. When she came back she was carrying the small bag that I had purchased for her use. She busied herself at the drinks cabinet and then came and, leaning forward in front of me, put my drink down on the table between us. I indicated the chair opposite and she sat down again struggling ineffectually with the hem of her short dress. I grinned at her as I sipped my drink and let her see me looking at her as she was compelled to give me continual inadvertent flashes of her brief panties. She blushed and smiled nervously back. She was beginning to relax with me. That was a very good sign.

"Suzanne, I shall be leaving at about lunch-time tomorrow and I shall be away for the rest of the week. You have plenty to be doing to learn the routines and to bring yourself up to speed while I am away. The Personnel Department will be arranging interviews in consultation with you for your secretary in the next couple of days and I want her in post on Monday when I return to the office. I shall be interviewing for my own secretary tomorrow morning. It is time that you were going home. You are now in a very senior position in my Company and as such there will be a company car with a driver at your disposal at all times. You just need to ring Security when you want your car available"

Suzanne looked at me with open mouth for a moment and then collected herself together.

"Thank you so much," she stammered, "I can't believe all this!!"

I smiled at her.

"You know by now how I want you to dress. Over the next three days while I am away you can be examining and trying the clothes in the closet and beginning to think about a new wardrobe Take as much time as you need over the next few days to get yourself fully fitted out. The Company will pick up all your bills."

I slid a Platinum card, made out in her name over the table and she picked it up looking at it wonderingly. She seemed to be having difficulty taking everything in. To help her I went to my console and told my secretary to order the car for Miss Price. There was a shocked gasp and she cut me off without a word. I grinned at Suzanne,

"I don't think that she is too keen on me!!"

In a moment there was a discreet buzz announcing Suzanne's car. I stood and offered her my hand, helping her to her feet. As she rose I took her in my arms and kissed her at first gently and then deeply and thoroughly, massaging and fondling the soft yet firm globe of her buttock as I pulled her tightly against me enjoying the feel of her full breasts against me. I played with her for a moment longer and then released her. She was breathing heavily and she supported herself for a moment with her hand on the back of the chair. I smiled at her and she took a deep breath and smiled tremulously back. She collected her bag and coat and left the office flashing me a last quick smile as she closed the door. I poured a large brandy and went and sat at my desk. I put my hands behind my head and stretched with satisfaction.

It had been a very good day.

* * * * *

If you have enjoyed this story, let me know. Future episodes of my diary will appear at regular intervals. Comments, criticism and suggestions for future stories are always welcome.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 368 milliseconds