The Papergirl Ch. 02

Karen knew she had an advantage in saving her own orgasm 'til last because she as still wearing the bottom half of her catsuit. She caught Wendy's eye and motioned to her that they should turn their attention to the youngest. Wendy winked in agreement. Wendy grasped one ankle, Karen the other. They tipped Mandy onto her back and pinned her legs spread-eagle. Karen moved up to kiss her sister as Wendy began to caress Mandy's thighs.

Karen and Mandy kissed gently at first but as the heat began to rise so did the energy of their lovemaking. They kissed each other deeply with tongues entwining and sighs escaping. With no conscious effort they began to rub any and all the skin they could reach. Breath came faster and deeper, but they became more relaxed and at ease with each passionate second.

Mandy was only slightly aware that Wendy was massaging her thighs, hips, calves and ankles. But the effect on her was striking. Mandy's legs became limp; the muscles lost all desire to contract and Wendy was able to put the young girls' legs into any position. Wendy placed the legs in a gentle spread-eagle position and began to lick her way up starting at the young girl's fine ankles. When Wendy reached the knee, Mandy became aware of the tingling coolness and the moist softness of a tongue on the back of her knee. Mandy also felt a single drop of girljuice run down from her opening and stop at her anus.

Karen, sensing that her sister was ready for the next stage, began to kiss and lick Mandy starting behind her ears and moving down that impossibly thin neck. She worked her tongue and lips over delicate shoulders and sinewy arms. Karen slowly slid her tongue across Mandy's upper chest and kissed her throat. Mandy tried to hug Karen's head and hold that mouth to her throat but Karen did not linger long enough; the perfect teen breasts were too close and Karen could not resist. Karen had to pull the top of her catsuit back on so she could move better. Pretty kisses and sweet licks spotted Mandy's chest as Karen moved to those rosy topped mounds. She started on the upper part of Mandy's breasts and moved around to the sides and finally swirled and kissed the sensitive underside; and Mandy moaned for the first time, deep and lusty. Karen persisted and suckled her sisters' pink areolas, eliciting another moan and skin quivers that both Wendy and Karen could feel.

Both girls then realized that they were working on Mandy in the same way toward a common goal. One knowing glance and they continued the pleasuring on the way to their plaything's sexual center. Wendy continued licking up the powerless thighs, as Karen nibbled and sucked on the ribcage and flawless bellyflesh. Mandy started trembling and another drop of honey flowed from her needy teen-snatch.

To get Mandy in a more interesting position, Karen rolled Mandy onto her side. Wendy kissed and licked the tender skin of Mandy's inner thigh from knee to pussy. Karen worked around Mandy's waist and began mouthing Mandy's firm round buttocks. Karen gently bit each pale orb causing the young girl to push her rear toward the source of stimulation. Karen was lying so that her breasts were pressed, through the thin fabric of her catsuit, against Mandy's back. Her left leg was forward so Mandy could use the thigh as a pillow. Karen continued but applied greater pressure with her teeth on Mandy's asscheeks. Karen then reached over, found Mandy's breasts and pinched the already extended nipples with her fingers. This sent a shockwave through Mandy and she began to tremble with sexual energy.

Wendy could feel the ripples of excitement cascading down Mandy's thighs and saw her labia swell and extend from her vaginal slit in moist pink folds. Wendy was only inches away from this sparsely haired pussy and could not resist going for it. She moved her mouth to the very bottom of Mandy's vagina and kissed. She then moved slightly upward and kissed again. On the third, Wendy planted her lips directly on Mandy's juicy labia and French kissed this luscious twat. She kissed deeply, running her tongue up and down through the lips and then pushed and twirled it up into Mandy's opening. Her kisses lasted for over a minute. And when a kiss ended Wendy simply moved up one inch and kissed again. Soon this placed her lips just below Mandy's waiting clitoris.

Mandy was lost in pleasure. The simultaneous stimulation of her breasts, ass and vagina by these two girls was absolute heaven; this was a place of pure pleasure. Mandy closed her eyes, gave herself over to the passion, and let her body respond freely without control or conscious effort.

Karen was gently pinching her sister's nipples and mouthing her sister's ass cheeks when she saw Mandy's left leg get pushed up into the air. This opened Mandy's buttocks and allowed Karen to see Mandy's asshole. It was pink and velvety as a rose petal, and ever so enticing. Karen stuck her tongue into the top of Mandy's asscrack and in a series of quick gentle licks ran down its length and stopped just at the delicate pink opening. Mandy's butt cheeks quivered and goosebumps covered the silky smooth white full moons. Karen again licked down the teen's sweet valley, but more deliberately and with greater pressure. When Karen reached the rose petal anus it puckered and swelled, in need of attention. But Karen ignored this plea and wiggled her tongue past it and onto the delicate flesh between anus and vagina. But there, Karen found the smooth neck and chin of Wendy. The sensation caused Wendy to pull away from Mandy and look down, Karen's and Wendy's lips met and they kissed as their faces brushed over Mandy's swollen vulva and rounded derriere. Karen could taste the familiar sweet musk of her sister's fluids in Wendy's mouth. The kiss broke and each girl went back to her ministrations.

Wendy decided that Mandy was ready to take direct stimulation and pushed her tongue gently through he vaginal folds and lightly tickled the underside of Mandy's clit. Mandy's breath caught in her throat and she jumped from the sudden direct contact. Her insides turned to jelly as she knew what was coming and the anticipation caused her girljuices to flow. Wendy flicked her tongue under Mandy's clit and, flattening it, ran it over the top and around the side of the sensitive organ. This technique was new and wonderful and it brought to Mandy fabulous new sensations deep inside her. Wendy then slid the underside of her tongue over and around the engorged clitoris. The different tongue strokes, one from the rougher top surface and the other from the slippery smooth underside, felt so wonderful when used together that Mandy could not comprehend the layers of sensation she was feeling. She only knew that this was ultimate bliss; or so she thought.

As soon as Wendy had begun using her tongue directly on Mandy's sensitive young clit and began sending the teen spiraling into nether land, Karen focused some attention directly on that pink velvet orifice. Karen swirled her tongue in smaller and smaller circle around her sister's anus. It puckered and swelled and became deeper pink and looked even more plush. As Karen reached the center folds she pressed her lips to it and pushed her tongue into that pretty hole until she could feel the sphincter relax and expand. She then wiggled her tongue in circles pushing into the nether reaches of Mandy's asshole. Karen then twisted and twirled her tongue into and around the pink velvety darkness. Mandy began to shiver and shake, her muscles twitched. She folded her arms behind her head and arched her back. Karen then reached over Mandy, grabbed a handful of breastmeat and squeezed. The nipple popped up between her fingers and she pinched it as she kneaded her sister's teat. Mandy let out a deep moan and a wail of pleasure; sounds that could only be made by someone lost in the throes of deepest passion.

Karen sensed that Mandy was poised at the brink and only needed a little shove to go over the top. She intensified her tongue-probing but felt that there might be more to add. She placed the tip of her index finger at the entrance to Mandy's vagina; it was instantly covered with lubricating juices. She rolled her finger slowly around the warm, wet opening. Mandy responded by stiffening slightly, but when Karen's finger only stayed at the entrance and did not penetrate the silky soft flesh, Mandy relaxed. After a minute Karen began pushing gently with little wiggles. This got only her fingertip into Mandy's love canal. Suddenly the pressure on her finger increased as Mandy moaned loudly.

"Uhhgg, Oh, Oh, yeeaah. Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Oh my god, yeah. Don't stop, pleease. I'm ready, Uhhh, Uhh, Oohhh...

Karen held her finger that had just invaded the wet flesh of the trembling teen and using her other hand spread open Mandy's labia. The turgid clitoris was in full view and Wendy, planting her mouth directly over it, ran her tongue in full circles over the engorged organ.

Mandy lost all control as her orgasm, having built up the energy of a tsunami, broke and transformed her into a quivering twisted jumble. "Oohhh, God, Yes, YES, YESSSSS, AAHHHH, Brraaa, Ooohhh, Oooooo, NOOO, YESSSSS, Nurfmmm..."

Every muscle in the teen shook uncontrollably, her pelvis rocked back and forth, first against Wendy's mouth and inserted finger, then back against Karen's face and tongue. Mandy's thighs, buttocks and breasts trembled and shivered from the orgasmic seizure.

After several minutes the spasms started to subside. Her most peripheral body parts stopped shaking first; followed by her arms and legs. She finally became aware of her surroundings as her breathing became regular and her pelvis finally stopped hunching back and forth. Karen was holding Mandy's head and had one arm across her chest. Wendy had both arms around Mandy's smooth buttocks. Karen's finger was ejected from Mandy's contracting vagina in the first few seconds of her orgasm. It made her almost wish she had a penis that could be retained within the walls of that contracting womb.

"Unbelievable." It was the only word that came to Mandy.

The girl's giggled and hugged Mandy.

"I don't think I have ever seen you come like that. I guess we must've hit the right spots. What do you think, Wendy?"

Wendy looked down at the recovering Mandy, "Simply amazing. She must have come for a minute and a half. I don't think I have ever seen anyone out there so far for so long!"

Mandy sat up. "I don't know about you two but I could use something to eat and drink."

"Good idea. Let's go to the kitchen," said Karen.

She pulled a platter of fruits and cheese from the refrigerator and poured glasses of white wine. Mandy and Wendy sat naked on the cool vinyl kitchen chairs; Karen was still wearing her red catsuit.

After enjoying the food and getting a nice buzz from more wine the girls decided to go up to Karen's room and watch a movie in bed. Wendy grasped her bag and took it up to the bedroom. Not taking time to put on or take off any clothing the girls flopped into bed and Karen put a sexy French movie into the DVD player.

The girls watched the first seduction scene and they could all feel the heat rise within them as they began to get closer and touch each other. Karen, in her catsuit, was getting the most attention. Mandy and Wendy were kissing and licking her around, through and under the edges of the filmy fabric. Karen was enjoying the ministrations of these two while watching the second erotic scene on the screen. She was so relaxed and so enjoying herself that she did not notice (or maybe she just pretended not to notice) when the girls slipped her arms out, freed her breasts and pulled the garment down to her waist. They kissed and licked her neck, breasts and nipples; she felt as if she was part of the movie and was content to be taken. But when they rolled her to her side and began to slide the catsuit over her asscheeks and hips, Karen feigned resistance. But she wanted out of that lingerie as much as the girls wanted her out.

Mandy grasped Karen's arms and rolled her to her back as Wendy, taking quick action, took hold of the edge of the wispy garment and skimmed it off Karen's legs in one sweeping motion. Mandy held onto Karen as Wendy dropped her legs over Karen's legs and planted a long seductive kiss on Karen's mouth. Karen returned the kiss. Wendy worked down Karen's neck with a kiss and ended by giving her left nipple a swirling tongue kiss.

Wendy then abruptly broke away, turned and reached down into her bag that was placed on the floor next to the bed. She came back up with a devilish look in her eye and a dildo in her hand. Not just an ordinary dildo; oh, no!

This bright red dildo was sort of anatomically correct, well half of it was. It was double headed, about 16 inches long and an inch and a half in diameter with a rounded head on either end. It was made of a dense but pliant jelly-like rubber that gave it a very real feel. Or so the girls thought. In the middle, dividing it in half crosswise was this fanlike semicircle of the same rubber material with nubs on both sides. And if this wasn't enough, there was a covered on/off button on the bottom in the middle. It was also a vibrator!

Karen's eyes widened as Wendy brought it closer. "Wendy, what_the_hell is that?"

"A new friend. I saw this a few weeks ago and thought that this would be a perfect opportunity to 'break it in'. You asked me to bring a friend, right?"

"Well yes, but..."

Before Karen knew what was happening Wendy placed the appliance against the girl's pussy and began to massage her entrance. Karen could do little more than watch as Wendy started working on her honeyhole. Even more so, Mandy was dumbstruck by the dildo that had just appeared; it looked tremendous!.

Mandy, seeing that her sister was allowing this instrument to be used on her, maybe even enjoying it, released her sister's arms and started to massage her beautiful breasts in big circles with gentle squeezes. Karen's juices began flowing. She slowly bent her knees up off the bed and the butter-flied her legs open, bringing her knees back down to the bed. Offering her pussy fully open to the object in Wendy's control. Mandy continued to pinch and caress Karen's breasts while kissing and licking her neck and ears.

Soon low moans could be heard; Karen was not sure, at first, if these moans came from her or from the erotic movie still playing in the background. As Wendy began pushing the dildo with greater speed and pressure into Karen's vaginal folds, copious amounts of fluid flowed from the girl. Wendy caught this girljuice on the bulbous head and positioned it at the still tight opening. Wendy held the dildo tightly against the pussy and waited for a reaction. It came in just a few seconds as Karen humped wantonly forward against the object. Wendy took the cue and pushed it slowly but firmly into the tight pussy. There was resistance at first, but Wendy was insistent. Karen let out a deep moan and rotated her hips forward; Wendy pushed back and the head of the sextoy disappeared into the opening. Karen gasped at the presence of the intruder; she had used a vibrator before but nothing like this. It stretched her open and made her feel so vulnerable.

She tried to push against her attacker using her vaginal muscles. But Wendy pressed on and the faux penis began to slide up into Karen. She reflexively lifted her knees and tried to close her legs but Wendy put each of her legs over Karen's still butter-flied legs and held them down; keeping the girl's pussy fully available.

Mandy saw her sister resisting and moved to restrain her further. She slipped out from behind her and allowed Karen to lie down on the bed. Mandy then leaned over and licked and suckled her sister's breasts. Mandy knew how much she liked this and knew that it would add to Karen's excitement. Karen was then under the spell and control of these two girls. She stopped resisting and let herself be taken, responding to the pleasure and losing herself in it.

Wendy started to move the dildo slowing back and forth in Karen. Juices flowed and the labia swelled and turned bright pink. Each push inward went a little further than the last. Karen's stomach and thigh muscles quivered with each penetration. When the rubber penis was about 3 inches inside, her hips involuntarily humped against it. She rotated her hips to accept more and tried to raise her ass up to take it. Wendy knew that at this point Karen could handle the object but she was not going to be so kind. Instead she continued the methodical in and out, back and forth, slowly and rhythmically.

Karen wanted more of it in her. She asked for more.

"Ahhhhh, yeaahhh, come on, pleeease, ohhhhh."

But Wendy wanted to give her the full treatment and not cheat Karen out of all that was due her. Karen was now humping at the dildo faster that it was being moved in and out of her. Wendy began thrusting from entrance to mid-vagina with increasing speed. Each stroke went just a little further into Karen's belly than the previous. Each stroke was just a little faster too. Not fearing that Karen would be able to resist, and in order to get in better position, Wendy slipped her legs off of Karen's legs and kneeled between them. She was now in the proper position for full control. Mandy, whilst watching the action, she had never seen this before, increased the stimulation on her sister's breasts. Alternately, she was pinching and sucking the nipples and squeezing full handfuls of breastmeat. Mandy leaned way over her sister, to get closer to the action, and was kissing and nibbling Karen's belly, also.

Karen was not conscience of anything but the massive intruder. Her vagina was being stretched like never before and filled to a depth she had never reached. Her breasts were shaking and her nipples were about to burst. She knew her hips were humping, asking for more, but they were not fully in her control anymore.

Wendy felt that Karen was ready, she gave in to the moans and pleading and pushed the penis deeper and even faster. Karen sensed the tempo and pressure change and her hips responded. Faster and deeper, in deeper, out faster, in further, "Oohhhhh!" was the first sound.

"Yesss, yeeesss, ohhh."

Karen was fucking back furiously. She was pushing into the object faster than Wendy could withdraw it. And Wendy just gave it to her. Wendy pushed the penis all the way into Karen and then quickly slid it out so the head was stretching the vaginal opening, then again, all the way in and then out. Stroke after stroke after stroke. Karen wanted more and fucked back hard and fast. She reached to her right and grasped a firm young ass. She pulled Mandy onto her face; the smell of teencunt filled her nostrils. Mandy, legs now straddling her sister's face, lowered her pussy and she felt a tongue probe her. Mandy turned into jelly at both the sight of her sister's cunt being filled and fucked by the huge 'thing' and the tongue pushing into her vaginal folds.

The faux penis was being thrust fully in and out of her pussy and Karen was fucking it with abandon. In and out, in and out, and Karen felt that sensation start deep within her, familiar but somehow different. She moaned into Mandy's pussy.

"Uhhggg, ohhh Yesss, it's happening, ohhh yeaaah."

Wendy was thrusting with both hands on the rubber device, pressing it into the wet, pink cunt in front of her with controlled strokes. This was driving Karen berserk; she was on the brink of ecstasy but unable to push herself into bliss. Mandy supplied the finishing touch; when Karen pulled Mandy's teencunt to her mouth, Mandy's face was inches from her sister's sex. She could see her sister's clitoris, red and turgid, pushing out from it's hooded home and couldn't resist. Mandy dropped her mouth on that needy sex organ and swirled her tongue around it. She felt a vibration in Karen's pelvis, so Mandy entertained the clit again, this time with more pressure and for a longer time. This time the pelvis responded by undulating spasmodically. Mandy administered to that responsive plaything again and fluttered her tongue rapidly across it; and that was all that Karen needed...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds