The Papergirl Ch. 02

...Karen's body shook uncontrollably; her hips humped into the artificial penis and her sister's mouth and started to shake. Her thighs and belly quivered as orgasm overtook all her being.

She groaned as her muscular walls contracted on the rubber phallus within her, "Mmmm, Oh, yeah; Ugh, YEAH; Aahhhhhhhhh, OOOooooohhhhh YES, YES, MMMMMmmmmm. Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Karen shook in an orgasmic trance.

As her orgasm slowly subsided Wendy began to ease the dildo out of its lair.

"NO! No, leave it in," Karen protested into her sister's crotch as she reached down to keep the cylinder of silicon inside her pussy.

"Mmmm, it feels so good to be filled," she whispered as she rolled onto her side and closed her thighs. The three girls just lay there, holding each other, whilst Karen recovered.

Karen felt movement between her legs and opened her eyes to see her sister gently stroking the exposed silicon head of the sex toy. Karen was encouraged by Mandy's interest and a wonderfully nasty thought came to her.

"Suck it. See what it feels like in your mouth," suggested Karen.

Mandy looked up questioningly.

"Go ahead. Just try."

And Mandy did just that. She slid up as Karen parted her legs. Mandy swirled her tongue around the head and the suckled the pliable appliance between her lips; gently and just an inch or so at first but then faster and deeper. Karen could feel the urgency right into her own pussy as her sister got into it.

"Well, you seem to like the feeling of a penis in your mouth, you little slut," teased Karen. Mandy giggled as Karen motioned to Wendy to pull the smaller dildo from the bag of tricks. Wendy reached in and pulled out a smaller pink jelly dildo. This one was about seven or so inches long and about an inch in diameter. Karen smiled and mouthed the word 'perfect'. She motioned to Wendy to bring it to her.

"Come here, sis," said Karen.

Mandy turned as Karen planted a big wet kiss on her sister's mouth and pushed her onto her back. Karen leaned forward to keep their mouths together and began to stroke Mandy's cunny with her hand.

"Do you think your ready, sis, to try this small dildo? Here, touch it, feel it. I want you to be comfortable and want this."

Mandy took the pink phallus and examined it. It was softer than she imagined, warmer too. It actually felt nice. She looked at her sister, "I'm ready sis. I'm glad you'll be the first to take my virgin pussy."

"OK, Mandy. You just relax and let us make you feel wonderful. If you need us to stop, just say the word. Enjoy, I guarantee you'll love this."

Karen French-kissed her sister and motioned to Wendy for help with Mandy. They laid Mandy on pillows and began to stroke her gently with their fingers. Soon lips and tongues joined the exploration. Wendy focused on the girl's breasts and buttocks; Karen began to minister to her sisters' thighs, belly and pussy. As Karen's tongue teased Mandy's pink slit she was immediately rewarded with a deep moan and an outpouring of sweet teen-honey. She brought the jelly dildo to her sister's virginal opening and rolled it there. It picked up girl-lube as Karen probed the pinkness in front of her. Mandy's breath was deep and ragged; Wendy was suckling those perfect mounds and her hand was squeezing perfect firm assflesh.

The time had come. Karen aimed the sextoy at the entrance and eased it into her sister's inexperienced womb. The first inch slid in easily, but as Karen pushed in another inch Mandy gasped.

"How does that feel Mandy?" asked Karen.

"Actually really good, scary; but it doesn't hurt at all."

"Good, let's see what you can take."

Karen pulled it out to gather more girlcum and then slid it up into this tight twat with more pressure. It went in three full inches but then Mandy spoke.

"Oh, that pinched a little."

"Well, that's your hymen, sis. Once we get passed that last little barrier you're home free. Think you're up to it?"

Mandy was totally hot and she needed to cum. All she had to do was take a few seconds of pain and her orgasm was waiting. This was gonna happen tonight. "I'm ready sis. Take me!"

Karen slid the soft dildo out and in, again, and again, but only the three inches that Mandy was comfortable with. She felt the hymen resist, but then she pushed harder, then harder. Her sister was trembling but not asking for her to stop. Karen pushed the pink intruder again harder, and then HARDER, and AGAIN HARDER. Mandy cried and moaned. Karen shoved the dildo in once more and she felt the resistant membrane give as the faux phallus slid into Mandy nearly its entire length.

"OH, FUCK! OH, SHIT! Ohhh!" cried Mandy. But then she looked at her sister and smiled. "Mmmm, I feel like I've been stuffed full, it feels yummy." She looked down at the remaining two inches extending from her pussy, "Now what?"

"Now, little sis, lay back and enjoy." Karen eased out the dildo until only the head was inside Mandy. She pressed it back in slowly but firmly. Mandy sighed and her belly trembled.

Karen began to rhythmically thrust and withdraw the pink sextoy in Mandy's needy cunny. Wendy was biting Mandy's pert boobs and nipples. Wendy couldn't resist a deep kiss but went back to the teen's titties. Mandy responded. She wrapped an arm around Wendy and ran her fingers through the girl's blonde hair. Mandy's muscles were quivering; her pelvis began to hump involuntarily against the thrusting pink intruder. She could feel an orgasm building in her loins. The loud moans and groans she heard were her own.

Karen could tell that her sister was nearing the point of no return. She increased the tempo of the penetrations and pushed the dildo to the hilt. With her free hand she pushed her sister's labia apart and flicked the engorged clit that emerged. Mandy's response was immediate.

"Oh, yeah; oh, yeah; perfect...just a little more; oh, god, yes, Yes, OH YES!

Wendy sucked hard on Mandy's nipples. Karen thrust the dildo far and fast into the young girl's needy pussy, then she bent over and suckled the turgid pink clit. It was all Mandy needed as her orgasm exploded within her. It was the first with a dildo deep in her body.

Mandy body convulsed and twitched; her hips humped spasmodically. She cried and moaned lustfully; sweat covered her skin. Karen could feel pulsations in the jelly rod as Mandy's vaginal muscles were clenching it. It took quite a while but slowly Mandy's orgasm subsided. It left her in an exhausted state of afterglow bliss.

"My dear girl, you cum like nobody else I know," observed Karen.

Wendy and Karen slid the jelly penis from Mandy and covered her with a sheet. Mandy lay there with a wide smile.

Wendy looked at Karen, "That was quite a turn-on; and looking at that makes me fucking HOT!" Wendy pointed to the double-headed dong still imbedded in Karen's pussy. "Want a piece of this new toy? You'll have to have me on the other end. I ain't giving it up!"

"Well, you must be reading my mind," replied Karen with a grin.

Wendy straddled Karen's hips and placed the rounded end to the opening to her cunny. She bent over and kissed Karen as she pressed down on the double-ended rubber penis. She was so wet that it slid in easily. Well, for at least a couple of inches.

"Argh, this sucker is one big cunt-filler," groaned Wendy.

"Oh, yes it is. And you'll love it," replied Karen and she kissed Wendy and pulled her friend's pelvis down by the hips. Karen could feel her end of the double-dildo, which had slid halfway out of her force itself back up her needy cunny.

Wendy grunted as a few more inches of the thick phallus rammed into her pussy, stretching it to allow its substantial girth. Karen kissed Wendy and explored her mouth with her tongue. She pulled Wendy's nipples with her fingertips bringing the pretty girl closer to her. Both girls wiggled their hips and rocked their pelvises slowly working the rubber penis deeper into each other. Karen's end, due to her earlier experience, found purchase and seated completely against her cervix. Wendy still had several inches to go. Karen rolled her friend onto her back; she moved and wiggled the big dildo into position and then with her full weight pressed her hips down and impaled Wendy completely.

Wendy swooned and bellowed at the massive intrusion; but she handled it. In fact, she rather enjoyed the rough treatment. She began to buck and hump using the massive double dong to give pleasure and punishment to them both.

Karen fucked back. It was like she was fucking a very well endowed man; long strong thrusts and short chopping hunches. They were working their pussies toward mutual orgasmic release. Soon they met each other in the middle of their shared intruder. Their puffy pussylips pressed together, separated only by the knobby fan of rubber. They rubbed their clitties together wantonly; desire beginning to carry them forward.

Wendy remembered something and reached for the underside of their sextoy. She found the switch and flipped on the vibrator. The extra sensation made them absolutely crazy. They wrapped their arms around each other, pressing their full breasts together. They went belly-to-belly and spread their legs wide. Their mouths suckled and kissed, never separating. The only parts that moved apart were their hips and pussies. They would pull apart, causing the dildo to slide halfway out of both of them. They would then slam back together, almost violently, driving the rubber phallus deeply and completely into their bodies. This lasted several minutes but both girls soon felt a familiar need arise. It spread from their cunts to their asses and rolled up to their tits. The speed of the mutual pounding became frenetic. They were bucking wildly moaning and cursing loudly. They were about to cum.

Even Mandy could tell. The action caught her attention and she watched quietly while fingering her pussy. She was becoming aroused again; even she could hardly believe it, but just look at the action going on in the bed. Karen and Wendy's bellies were slapping together; their hips would slam and grind together.

'Slap, Slap, Wamp, Wamp. It was passion at its most raw; they reared back one last time and when they slammed together both girls crossed over the orgasm threshold. Their pussies and bellies slapped rapidly, they held each other tightly and moaned into each other mouths. When they were done, they were spent. They held each other for a long time. The shared phallus remained buried in both of them. And it would until Mandy roused them.

Mandy slipped out of the bed as they lay there in an unconscious afterglow and collected some food from the kitchen. She brought ice cream, fruit and more wine. When Mandy gently shook them and told them that a late night snack was ready, they broke apart. They slipped the dildo from their battered cunts.

"You girls seemed to really get into that," stated Mandy.

"Unbelievable," gushed Wendy.

"Truly beyond my wildest expectations, oh, I'm just totally beat. We should just relax for the rest of the night and get some sleep. We have a little time tomorrow morning," proposed Karen and the other agreed albeit reluctantly.

The girls ate and drank and quickly fell into a deep sleep. Their naked bodies tangled together on the same bed. A silky comforter covered them. Only Mandy was able to stay awake for a few minutes. She found the double-headed rubber dildo nestled in the sheets. She could smell the girls juices on it, she squeezed the fleshy rubber of it, she even attempted to use it on herself. She was actually able to work one bulbous head into herself without pain; it felt quite good. But she to was tired and decided that perhaps it would take more time and experience to accommodate such a huge item in her pussy. She did, however, hold it next to herself as she slept.

A loud ringtone woke the girls well after the sun had risen. Wendy knew the sound of her phone a got it from her overnight bag. It was her mother. Wendy's mother and father had to that care of some problem somewhere and they needed Wendy at home to take phone calls and messages. Wendy couldn't believe it and protested. She looked longingly at the two sleepy sex-drenched girls still in bed and wanted nothing else but to slip back into bed with them. But her mother's voice dripped urgency; Wendy had twenty minutes to gather her stuff and be ready to be picked up.

All three girls were disappointed but they helped her gather her stuff. Mandy offered the double-headed dildo but Wendy refused.

"No, you two hold onto this. I don't need it; but there is no reason for you two to stop having fun because I have to leave," Wendy winked at them. She kissed Mandy who was still in bed naked. Then she hugged and kissed Karen who had pulled a satiny robe over her nude form. Karen walked her downstairs and let Wendy out. He girls' parents had just pulled up.

"Wendy, maybe you can come around again in a few weeks. Mandy and I will try to get our parents out again."

"That'll be great. You know, my parent might have to go out of town. My house will be available."

Wendy smiled and Karen gave her a quick hug. They knew there would be more fun between them soon. Karen closed the door. Never mind the future thought Karen; I have one hot little sister sitting naked upstairs and there's a big double-headed jelly dong right next to her! Karen quickly but quietly ran upstairs.

She peaked into the bedroom and just as Karen suspected there was Mandy rubbing one end of the wicked sextoy against her ever-randy cunny and the other end against her nipples.

"Would you like a partner to help you with that?" asked Karen from the doorway.

"Oh! I don't know; I was just teasing myself. It seems kinda big."

"You know, I could use another orgasm this morning. I would like to use that new toy and there's no one else around to help me get off. Come on be a good little sister and help big sister cum."

"Well OK, I could help you. I'll try to anyway."

"Now that's my girl, you seemed quite interested in it. That's all you really need; and me, of course," laughed Karen.

Mandy looked up as Karen flopped onto the bed. The older sister immediately began kissing her sister starting at her toes and working her way up the trim legs. Mandy could feel that marvelous warm tingling feeling start deep in her belly. It was amazing the effect her sister had on her. Mandy found her hands on her sister's head and shoulders. As her sister moved up, kissing her belly and breasts, Mandy's hand found silky skin to stroke. Soon the girls were face to face, kissing and rubbing together. The double-dong was between their pussies, being worked into the pink folds. A sign of their excitement was their rapid breathing.

Karen pulled away and took the sextoy into her hands. She rubbed and shoved one end a few inches into her needy cunt. She then backed away from Mandy to allow just the right distance for the faux cockhead to be at Mandy's juicy wet pussy lips. Karen slowly circled her sister's honeyhole gathering girl-lube and the pressed forward with her hips as she guided the jelly dildo into her sister with her hands.

Mandy's eyes widened as the first inch of the phallus stretched her open and entered her. "Oh, Sis; that feels so good; more, please!"

Karen smiled lustily and gripped the middle of the double-ended dildo with her hand and pushed it slowly into her sister's willing pussy. The egg-shaped head pushed past Mandy's sphincter and slid about two inches into her canal.

"Ugghhh, oh, damn it's big, ohhh," burbled Mandy with a sexy grin, "go on Sis, gimme more; I need more!" Mandy was pulling at her tits and nipples, pinching and digging her fingertips into her pliant rib-meat.

"Alright Sis, isn't this incredible?"

Mandy didn't have time to answer. Karen pulled back the rubber intruder an inch or so and the thrust it powerfully up into Mandy's young body. It slid steadily forward, one inch, then two, another, and now four full inches. Karen pushed a little more...

"OH SHITFUCK! God that's fuckin' huge. Aargghh!" yelled Mandy. But there was not even a hint of pain on her face.

"Is it OK, Mandy?" asked Karen.

Mandy nodded, "Oh, yeah, much better than OK. It feels so freakin' big but wonderful at the same time. Is that odd?"

"Not at all; that's what I thought too, as long as it doesn't hurt. You want some more?"

"Hell yes. I want it all, I think," replied Mandy with a touch of trepidation in her voice.

"Alright. Then we're gonna have to change your position a little." Karen took Mandy's thin ankles and placed them on her shoulders. Then Karen leaned forward. This put Mandy pussy at the right angle and opened her nice and wide. Karen withdrew the phallus again about an inch and then pushed using her weight. Both heads sank deeply into their respective girl. Mandy took inch by tight inch; she was pinching and twisted her nipples and groaning out loud.

"Oh, yea... more, more Sis; don't stop, push it deeper, keep going, holy shit, MORE!"

Suddenly Karen felt her end of the dildo press against her cervix; then she felt the other end hit bottom. She had fully impaled her sister; the soft nubs at the exact middle of the sextoy were rubbing on both clitori.

Mandy was wide-eyed, looking up at Karen, "I can't believe I took the whole thing. I think I'm about to split in two." Mandy's voice came in ragged, breathy bursts. "Don't pound me too hard, I gotta get used to this monster!"

"We won't go too fast, don't worry. There's one more surprise though," declared Karen as she reached down and hit the button that turned the vibrator on!

Mandy reacted immediately by grabbing Karen by the hips, "Oh, girl, fuck me!"

Karen didn't need any more encouragement and began withdrawing and thrusting, pulling the massive intruder halfway out before sliding it back fully into her sister. Mandy's eyes rolled back in her head, never imagining what she now felt. Karen was true to her word. She worked slowly but relentlessly; gradually picking up the speed. And in a few minutes Mandy's pussy had fully accommodated this monster. Girljuice poured from both girls and ran down over Mandy's ass. With each of Karen's thrusts squishy liquid noises filled their ears. Mandy began to tremble, Karen knew she was ready.

One thrust, another deep one, squish, sploosh; three rapid thrusts, splat, splat, splat; Mandy cried out, "Oh that's it, yes, Yes, YES, SIS! Oh shit I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING!"

And she did. Her body pulsed with orgasmic electricity, lights flashed inside her, liquid gold poured from her abused cunny. Mandy's back arched and her eyes rolled up into her head. A cry of pure lust escaped from deep within her. This show pushed Karen over the edge and she, too, came like a freight train.

The girls held each other as their shared orgasm relented slowly. They embraced, arms and legs entwined, allowing their breathing to gently move the double-headed dildo around inside both of them. Many minutes later they looked into each other's eyes and they shared a deep long kiss.

"I love you Karen," whispered Mandy.

"I love you too, Mandy."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds