The Pleasures of Beth Ch. 8

Leonard was from a small town on the outskirts of Tacoma in Washington State. Although he had been with women of many races, he had never met his ideal Caucasian woman. Beth was about as ideal as he could imagine, he told her. His surprise at being the object of Beth's own fantasies was genuine, but appreciated.

"We need to leave, I think," suggested Beth.

"What about your husband?"

"It was his idea that I come over here to see you."

Leonard smiled at Beth, then waved at Martin.

They left quickly. Martin stayed behind and enjoyed the whole floor show, including the part where the sisters actually fucked each other. He especially liked the part when he got to fasten the straps on their toy. The taxi ride to Leonard's hotel lasted only a few minutes, but it seemed an eternity. Neither Beth nor Leonard was prepared to give the cabbie a show. They barely touched, but that only meant a building passion. They got out and walked into the hotel holding hands like a friendly couple.

The ride up the elevator to his room on the twelfth floor took very little time, but already steam was rising from both of them. They ran to the door of the room; Leonard struggled with the key card until Beth took it from him. Before the door was even closed they were grabbing at each other, pawing and kissing madly.

Beth had to crane her neck to reach Leonard's mouth. But his kissing was spectacular and worth the effort. They fell back onto the bed with Leonard grabbing at her tits with both his massive hands. Although large, her breasts disappeared into his hands. She thought again of the hands-penis thing; she was beginning to believe it as she felt his hardening length pressing against her thigh.

By unannounced agreement, they both slowed down. Leonard leaned back and told Beth, "I have always wanted a beautiful white woman with a great rack —just like yours."

"You're welcome. Do you want to help me with these buttons?"

His hands were soft and the buttons of her blouse were soon open. He tenderly opened her blouse, she rolled her shoulders and it slipped off her shoulders to the floor. She was wearing one of her favourite and most exciting bras tonight. It was long and had many delicate clasps all down the front. Leonard eyes were gleaming in anticipation, his mouth watering. He slowly and carefully undid the first clasp. Then a second one. A third. Before undoing the final clasp at the top, the one holding together her massive breasts, Leonard hesitated as he took in the wonder of Beth's luscious body.

Then the final clasp. He sucked in his breath as he stared. Then he placed one hand beneath each of her tits. His grasp was gentle but firm. Beth pushed her chest forward to meet his hands. His face moved downward and he took one of her nipples into his mouth, then the other, all the while he massaged her flesh with his wonderful hands.

Beth was in heaven. Her chest heaving, she compared the chocolate skin of her new lover against her own alabaster flesh. This could not possibly be happening, she worried. "Is this a dream?" she asked.

The answer was mumbled into her cleavage as Leonard refused to stop licking at her perfect chest. Her nipples were absolutely rigid with desire. His nibbling and sucking were also having an effect on her cunt, though it was still hidden underneath her skirt.

Silently, Leonard worked the rest of her clothing off her body, but his mouth never left her breasts. Naked, Beth was at his mercy. He kissed her all over, never straying far from those wonderful tits, but always finding a way to excite her even more. All the while her thrill was building from the contrast of their bodies. It was time for Leonard to get naked, too. Beth pushed him slightly away and motioned that she wanted to remove his shirt. Her hands shook, just as his had, as she unbuttoned it. The soft silk of the fabric was matched by the softness of the skin beneath it. Her eyes were wide with appreciation as she ran her hands over his bare chest. It took both her hands to grasp one of his and bring it up to her chest once more.

Leonard stood next to the bed; Beth sat on the side facing him. Naked, her heavy breasts rose and fell with her rapid breath. Before her stood her dream, her fantasy. It was finally going to happen.

As he stood there Beth could see the bulge growing in his trousers. He just stood there as she undid his belt buckle. Then came the button at the waist. Beth leaned forward to kiss Leonard's smooth, tight stomach. The skin was soft and warm to her mouth; she could hear him breathing deeply as she licked up from his waist to his neck. One long, sensual pass of her tongue.

His cock stirred in its trap. It fought for release.

Beth sat back down on the bed and ran her hands across the exposed flesh before her. Her eyes grew larger as she realized the lump in Leonard's pants was still growing. He just stood there, enjoying the moment and the anticipation. She reached one hand up to his fly and slowly dragged the zipper down. A pause, then in one smooth motion his pants were down around his ankles.

Leonard wore no underwear and there, facing Beth, was the most beautiful cock cock she had ever seen. It was as big around as her wrist, at least two inches in diameter. Circumcised, it was as long as her forearm, easily ten inches, and so heavy that even erect it couldn't support itself and was barely able to make it to horizontal. (Later she would measure her forearm and discover that Leonard had indeed been ten inches long.)

The massive cock rose from a thick patch of tightly curled, pure black pubic hair. A thick vein flowed along the left side of the still-hardening shaft. She could feel it pulsing to his heartbeat in her hands. The shaft tapered slightly towards the end and curved to the left and up. It was darker than Leonard's skin making the huge knob that was the head appear even more ripe, pink and juicy.

Beth was overwhelmed by the sight and simply sat there watching Leonard's thick shaft continue to grow. It never did reach past horizontal —too much meat. As she regained her senses, Beth reached her other hand forward to cup his balls; it took both hands to hold them. With his sac in her palms, she leaned forward reverently and placed a delicious kiss on the crown of his cock helmet. She tried to put it in her mouth but the best she could do was to get the head and a bit of the shaft. Leonard just watched as she enjoyed her first taste of BBC. "I will never be able to take that."

"We'll take it slow, babe," purred Leonard in his deep voice.

"I want to be on top," requested Beth.

Leonard moved onto the bed and lay back. His bulk took up all of the centre of the king-size bed. Beth stood up, taking in the sight before her. His body was muscled, taut, smooth, silky, delicious. It was glorious. And as if to call extra attention to itself, Leonard's cock throbbed visibly, drawing Beth's eye once more.

Leonard was watching her as she climbed onto the bed and knelt between his legs. Her eyes were focussed on his erection; she could see nothing else now. She lowered her mouth to his shaft and licked all along one side, down the other. Her saliva coated his skin, coated the bright pink knob. She slid her body all along Leonard's. Her welcoming tits dragged along his legs, over his thighs until they arrived at his cock, still glistening with her saliva.

She took her hands and held her boobs tightly together, encasing her new toy tightly between them and gently slid his cock back and forth, agonizingly slow. Leonard's hips were already pushing up to meet her tit tunnel. This was part of his fantasy, too.

Pumping his cock in this manner, Beth was able to capture the head with her lips each time it came close. Leonard was soon doing most of the thrusting as Beth just held her tits tightly around his organ. His hands closed over hers and she let him take charge of her wonderful melons. Her hands slid to the spot underneath his cock where she grasped and held his huge black balls as he fucked her chest.

Beth could wait no longer. Leonard had been fucking her tits for a long time and had not yet come. As much as she wanted his sperm all over her body, she knew that there would be many chances this night. She was ready to try Leonard's cock in her cunt. Beth pulled away all the while holding on to his balls and his big cock. As she stroked it with both her hands she realized that neither hand could reach all the way around the thick pole.

Beth crawled forward and straddled his hips with hers. She could feel his cock pushed up against her ass, demanding entry. She raised her ass until her pussy was poised directly above his cock with the head slightly parting her lips. Her juices were flowing freely, mixing freely with his pre-cum and her saliva. This lubricant was enough to make entrance possible. Slowly, inch by inch, Beth lowered herself onto that massive shaft. She gently moved her hips back and forth and around. Each movement made her wetter; each movement lubricated his shaft a bit more.

It must have taken five minutes before Leonard was completely inside her cunt. Once there, everything stopped. Beth was completely in control now. She raised her hips a little, then sat back down gently, and with a groan of pleasure. He just laid back, his fingers intertwined behind his gleaming bald head, patiently enjoying the soft yet firm grip of Beth's cunt. Her muscles were massaging him but her body was barely moving. Again she rose slightly, then dropped back down. A bit harder this time. The third time she rose enough to let half of the big cock show, then she drove herself down hard. It felt great. For both of them. A few more half withdrawals and she was ready to fuck. Beth rose up, sliding all but the head of Leonard's cock out of her pussy. Then she drove herself down harder than ever before. Again. Again. She was riding the massive shaft for all she was worth. Her orgasms had been as uncountable as they had been intense. And she was not about to stop.

Leonard still had not come. He appeared to have complete control over his orgasms, or the most amazing staying power.

"God! Can you fuck!" roared Leonard.

"Thanks!" Beth continued her ride, bucking up and down with a wild abandon. Her pleasure was not to be denied.

Beth told her new lover, "tell me when you are going to come."

"When do you want me to?"

"What? You can do that?"

"Pretty much, but you are making it pretty tough on me. I just love to watch your big breasts bouncing like that in front of me." As he said that his hands again cupped her tits and squeezed them hard. She leaned forward, offering them to his thick lips and mouth. He bit her nipple, sucked on it, squeezed her hard in a way that just made her come again.

As she screamed her pleasure Leonard asked her, "can I come all over your tits?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Beth, still in the throes of another orgasm.

With his strong arms, Leonard almost picked Beth up and placed her on her back beside him on the bed. He got up and knelt astride her chest. All Beth could see was this huge black shaft dangling in front of her. All Leonard could think of was the incredible woman underneath him. With one huge hand he stroked his cock; the other was still grabbing at her big boobs. His masturbation was forceful and demanding. The image was too much for Beth as she fondled his balls yet again. She grabbed at his tight buns trying to draw him forward.

Beth watched as his hand slid smoothly back and forth along the thick shaft. Each time, the huge cockhead would thrust forward. The stroking was intense and incredibly erotic. Leonard continued to jack off above Beth's body. After a long while he moaned slightly and asked her, "are you ready? I'm going to come."

"Come, my BBC. Come all over me with that big black cock of yours."

All at once, a river of ejaculate shot from the huge, bulbous cockhead. It shot onto her tits, past them to her face, into her hair. It was all over her. Beth watched as Leonard continued to stroke his beautiful tool, though more slowly now. She reached her hand down to her breast and brought it up to her mouth to lick up the thick streams of cum that coated her nipple and aureola. Then she did the same with the other breast, glancing up at Leonard to gauge his reaction. He liked it.

Watching this, Leonard stopped his movements. This beautiful white woman with the incredible boobs was eating his come from her own tits. He had let go of his cock and it lay heavily on her belly, the head just grazing her right boob. Although it had started to soften, his cock was already beginning to respond to the stimulating sight, and touch of her flesh. Beth saw what was happening and sighed. It was going to happen again. She was living her BBC fantasy, alright.

Leonard easily took control of the moment. He took Beth's hand and pulled her gently off the bed; she followed his lead easily, willingly. He led her to the meeting table in the suite. There, he grasped her by the hips and lifted her onto the table top. Standing between her legs his crotch was just a bit too high to slide into her directly so he bent his legs slightly and presented his hard-again penis to the flooded entrance of her vagina. They were going to fuck again. Already.

Beth leaned back on her hands, pressed her hips forward and offered herself to him completely. Her pussy was ready, the lips puffy and swollen from the first fuck, and from anticipation of the second. She not able to say a word and just moaned an invitation to her lover. To her BBC. Leonard understood perfectly what she needed now. He pressed forward so that his massive, ruby red knob pushed up against her willing cunt. Her lips parted, engulfing the head of his cock. He paused. Then made one smooth and forceful thrust to bury himself all the way to his balls. Her gasp in reaction to the powerful injection of his cock was all the reward he needed, but the depths of her pussy felt wonderful, too.

All at once! It had gone in all at once —without any hesitation and now Beth was again stuffed with cock. She loved the feeling. Her hips thrust back against him as if commanding him to continue, to fuck her the way she really needed to be fucked —with a massive BBC pounding at her insides.

Leonard, still squatting slightly, pulled his cock out as suddenly as it had gone in. There was the sloppy sound of suction as he withdrew. Then he plowed it back into her. His black shaft sank deep into this beautiful woman with the incredible breasts. They both looked down at the junction of their flesh. The contrasting alabaster flesh of Beth's thighs, the rosiness of her pussy, the thin blond hair on her crotch, and the dark shadows of his fabulous meat. They watched as first there was a cock about to enter the pink heaven that was her cunt. Then it would smoothly disappear into her body, only to reappear just as quickly. Leonard continued to pound her pussy with his impressive organ, his balls slapping against her ass each time he buried it to the hilt.

As she watched this game of contrasts, Beth began to lose control. Her orgasm was shockingly intense and came up on her rapidly. Her screams of pleasure made Leonard pause to ask, "are you alright?"

His worried tone was sweet, but he had stopped fucking her. "Fuck me hard! Make me come again!"

He knew that she was more than just alright. He grabbed Beth's ass in hands and he raised her up, comfortably impaled on his rock-hard organ. He then lifted her up again, and dropped her onto his shaft. In this way he continued to fuck her, or maybe masturbate with her would be a better description. Still fucking her, Leonard carried Beth over to the wall where he leaned her back and really started to pound into her cunt hard. Each thrust made the pictures on the wall rattle. The whole room seemed to shake as he continued to penetrate Beth. Again and again he sank himself into her willing body.

Beth could feel how hard he was, even after having come already. She wondered if his cock alone might be capable of supporting her weight, but decided not to chance it. She had already enjoyed another orgasm or two and was revelling in the way Leonard was using her body for his pleasure. They fucked for a long time before slowing down.

Leonard was in wonderful physical shape and only now was beginning to breathe a bit harder after his exertions against the wall. Beth was more out of breath and she had done no more than meet his angry cock with her soothing cunt. Of course, the many orgasms had also had their effect, too.

Sliding out of Beth —he still had not come— Leonard tugged her arm towards the balcony. He slid the curtains open wide, opened the door and they stepped into the cool night air. From the twelfth floor, the view of Vancouver was most impressive. Together, they leaned against the railing and looked south to English Bay with its freighters all lit up in the night. To the north they could just make out the lights of Grouse Mountain and the North Shore. Their breathing had calmed and they talked.

Leonard was the buyer for a small chain of fabric stores that was building its notions department. He was in the city to source new suppliers and had been occupied all day with various meetings and parties hosted by the big suppliers.

"That explains why I could not find you in the conference centre, then," said Beth.

"You were looking for me?"

"Don't joke, Leonard. You know I was!"

"I guess," he trailed off. "I am glad that I had breakfast this morning. Usually I have a tea and a muffin in my room and run out the door but today I decided I needed to relax a bit first."

"We were fortunate, weren't we?"

"I have to ask you an important question, but it may seem funny after what has been going on."

"Shoot. I mean, ask away. I don't think I could catch enough of you if you shot now." "What about your husband? Does he know this is happening?" Beth explained the arrangement that Martin and she had, and that it had been Martin who had encouraged her to meet Leonard. "He knows how much I have always wanted a BBC."

"What in the hell is a BBC? You keep saying that and I've been wondering all this time."

"Big Black Cock, silly." "Oh. It is, isn't it?" They looked down to his crotch at the same time. The cool night air and the conversation had taken most of his erection, but his cock was still glorious. As he leaned there, one elbow resting on the railing, Beth stared at his cock. At the source of her pleasure for the last hour and a half. It was pretty much soft now and still hung from him larger than most men she had seen. It was easily one and a half inches thick and probably seven inches long. The shaft arched up slightly, curving off to the left. Even soft it had held its shape.

As she admired it, Beth took it into her hands once more. He was so tall that his crotch came up to a point just below her breasts. From that close she was able to truly enjoy the sight of this wonderful tool. As she played with the cock, checking its weight as if at a meat counter, he began to get hard again. She felt it growing in her hands. It stirred and pulsed rhythmically. Her cunt was stirring right along with it.

As Beth played with his cock, Leonard watched her body in the dim light of the night. Each time she moved her tits shook slightly. Her nipples were especially attractive for him as he loved big areola; he loved how the skin around her nipples tightened along with the nipple itself. The supple thighs, her ample but firm ass, her hands on his crotch, and most of all, the wonder in her eyes as she took in the sight of his body. Taken together, all these things made his cock react impressively.

"Do you realize that you are not the only one with a fantasy tonight?" he asked as she held him tightly in both hands.

"What do you mean?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds