The Pleasures of Beth Ch. 8

"You are very much the ideal woman of my fantasies. Your body is just perfect to me. That is why I find it so easy to get hard with you. Every inch of your body turns me on, Beth. Look what it's doing now."

Indeed, his cock had gone completely rigid and was again engorged with desire for Beth's sex.

Her response was to turn away from him to lean up against the railing. Leaning forward, she spread her legs wide, her feet as far apart as they could comfortably be. In this position her pussy was wide open and her big tits hung over the railing available to the whole city. She wiggled her ass to invite him in.

Leonard moved up against her and pressed himself against the entrance of his perfect cunt. Beth reached down with one hand to guide the big cock into herself as it demanded entry. She pushed he ass backward to meet it head on, as it were. Leonard pushed forward to sink fully into her melting orifice. She was already, or was that still, drenched. The juice was all hers as Leonard had not yet come inside her.

Their position was perfect for a middle of the night fuck on a balcony in a big city. Beth felt her tits bounce with each thrust from the man behind her. They hung there, open to the night air as the lovers continued to thrust and push. Beth felt the next orgasm building up slowly, much more slowly than any of the others she had already enjoyed today —especially the last few with Leonard. Her body was responding in perfect time to the motions of her BBC. Each thrust was countered to achieve the maximum penetration, and the maximum pleasure for each of them. Moment by moment, the electricity of her 'little visitor' built up. This was Beth's term for an orgasm when in polite society. She held back the waves that were building. With great difficulty she held them back, waiting for the moment when Leonard might finally ejaculate deep insider her cunt.

But Leonard did not come. Beth was beginning to wonder if he ever would. How could any man fuck for two hours and come only once? And then only because he wanted to?! This was a treasure, she thought.

"Do you want me to come inside you this time?" asked Leonard softly, in between thrusts.

"Can you come again?" chided Beth.

Leonard redoubled his fucking. His strong hands held onto Beth around the waist and he rammed himself in and out of her remarkable hole.

"Tell me when you're coming," asked Beth. "I will come with you."

"Now. I'm coming now!" exclaimed Leonard in his deep, clear voice. Beth could see people on the street far below looking up towards them. Her tits were hanging completely over the railing and bouncing wildly now. She could see some people down below pointing up towards her. She waved and replied with her own "I'm coming… fuck me harder…."

Leonard shot his sperm deep inside Beth's grasping pussy. He pumped gently for several more minutes, never losing his firmness.

Finished shooting insider her cunt, Leonard withdrew. His cock was still hard, having lost little to his orgasm. He asked Beth, "can I put it in your ass?" His tone was hesitant and gentle. "I have never fucked a woman that way and I think you would be the most perfect woman to try it with. I know how big I am, but I can be very careful."

"For you, I would like to try it, too. But we need to get some more lubricant, I think."

"What can we use?" "I have some in my bag."

"What? You carry anal lubricant with you?"

As they went back into the room, Beth was leading her man by the cock as she had seen in the nightclub show not so many hours ago. She told him about the other wonders that her bag held. She took out the lube, and her purple vibrator. Leonard's eyes were wide with surprise, especially after she described her trip up the peninsula. Nothing she said made his cock any softer. In fact, with each part of the story it seemed to grow another little bit. Beth was beginning to wonder if she could really take something so big up her asshole.

As she held him by the thick root of his cock, they kissed, pressing their bodies tightly one against the other. His hands roved all over her body stopping often on her tits. One hand played with her ass as she wiggled it to tease and excite him. Soon, Leonard held her tightly against his body, grasping one of her ample cheeks in each hand. He was able to cover her ass with his big hands. He pulled her cheeks apart and played tentatively with her anus.

Beth continued to gyrate against him. His cock was as hard as it had been all night and was pressing up against cunt from below. She was up on her tip toes, she was almost sitting atop the shaft. Her movements did as much to excite Leonard as they did her. She rubbed her sex against the big black shaft between her legs and moved back and forth along its length. Each moment that passed in this way excited her even more, made her that much wetter. Each second she wanted him more but she knew that she would have to be ready to be able to take that monster into her ass.

Beth often enjoyed anal sex with Martin as she had with some of her other lovers. She would often insert one of her smaller dildos or vibrators in there while she was being fucked. Martin particularly loved the feel of her vibrators as she jammed is cock into her; he could feel the electric pulses against his own shaft and would invariably enjoy a more intense orgasm each time. But although Martin had a good sized cock, this was no Martin pressing up against her now. She was as worried about disappointing Leonard by not being able to take him in her ass as she was excited about the possibility that she would.

As Leonard pawed at her buttocks, Beth reached around him to the bed to pick up the tube of lubricant she had removed from her bag. "Here, you'll want to use a lot of this," she told Leonard.

"I think I had better, baby."

His deep, masculine voice had a real effect on her body. She felt a shiver down her spine as she anticipated what was developing.

Leonard pulled away from Beth and in doing so freed his cock from between her voluptuous thighs. Standing there, his penis was horizontal to the floor. The vein down the side was pulsating strongly; Beth watched carefully. As she did, Leonard drizzled a long ribbon of fuck-lube onto his cock. It flowed from the tube landing first at the base of his cock, pooling up at the base of his shaft where it widened to join his pubic region. The lube was ribboning out of the tube as Leonard trailed it along the full length of his cock where he ended with a large glob of the smooth liquid thus coating the whole of his cock helmet. Beth could see the lube very slowly spreading to coat the sides of her new toy.

Leonard took his other hand and slid it along his thick, meaty black rod, spreading the lubricant all over it. He playfully pumped his cock a few times as if to masturbate in front of Beth. "Don't waste that cock, Leonard!"

"Don't worry, babe, there's lots more as long as you are here to enjoy it."

To get him started, Beth walked over to the sofa in the corner of the room. The high, wide arms would be perfect for her to lean over as Leonard aimed himself towards her ass. She bent over at the waist and rested her chest comfortably on the arm. She wiggled her ass, inviting him to give it a try. That was enough, of course.

He certainly knew what to do. So far tonight, Leonard has demonstrated what a capable and sensitive lover he was. Now he was downright gentlemanly as he prepared her for the experience of taking his BBC into her dark hole. He sat on the coffee table with his face close to her buttocks. His tongue snaked out to lick one cheek, then the other. Beth moaned at the warm, wet bath she was receiving. His hands were holding her hips firmly as she bucked slightly. He continued to kiss her ass as his hands first held her, then roamed all over her thighs and legs. He brought one hand up slowly between her thighs and inserted a finger into her pussy. As wet as she was, he had no difficulty pressing two, then three fingers into her.

He fucked her like that for several minutes and when she was starting to get most excited and approached another orgasm, he took his fingers from her cunt and very carefully slipped one gently into her anus. It went in easily, even without the artificial lubricant. With one finger in her ass, he drizzled the lube onto his other fingers and worked another one into her passage. The additional lubrication made the entry easy and painless for her.

As he was doing this, Beth was having her next orgasm. She called out to him, "slap my ass!"

"What?"

"Slap my ass with your other hand."

Whack! Whack!

"Like that?"

"Harder if you want." WHACK!

This had always been the one guaranteed way to turn Beth on and prepare her for a good fucking. She was now moving around all over the arm of the sofa and Leonard was having difficulty keeping her in place. Removing his two fingers from her ass, he took the lubricant and puddled it into the palm of that hand. He reinserted the fingers and worked the slippery gel all over Beth's butt, coating her completely. The remainder of the tube he pumped onto his cock once more. Then he stood up.

"Are you ready for me?" "Please… fuck my ass, lover. You BBC!"

This was exactly what Leonard had hoped to hear; what he had fantasized about for so long. He was about to shove his horse-cock all the way into a woman's ass. And a gorgeous, big-titted white woman at that!

Once more he gently pressed his two digits into her. As he withdrew this time, however, he replaced the fingers with the head of his cock. Beth gasped as she felt that lump up against her near﷓virgin hole, but she knew this was the one for her. "Put it in."

He pressed his hips forward slightly, feeling a bit of resistance. Then the head of his cock slipped comfortably into the tightest place he had ever been. Sure, he had fucked women with small cunts, but this was different. He could feel the pressure all around his dick as if a hand was grasping it firmly, smoothly. He continued pressing himself deeper into her ass. Slowly. Carefully. Leonard did not want this to end.

"How is that?" he asked her, concerned that this might be as much as she could take.

"Feels superb! Got any more?" she asked playfully. "Go easy, though."

With about eight inches of shaft still waiting at the gate, Leonard knew that he would have to be gentle. That was a lot of cock. Had Beth seen how much meat was still left to disappear, she might have hesitated. But she could not see it.

Leonard pressed forward. Very smoothly, very slowly. Beth pushed back a bit to encourage him in his mission. So far, everything was working out just fine. She already felt full, but there was still room, she thought.

"How much left, lover?"

"You don't want to know."

"How much??"

"About three more inches. Are you feeling okay still?"

"I think I am full. But give me a bit more anyway."

He leaned forward and gave her another two inches in a sharp thrust.

"Good?"

"I can almost feel it in my throat. Is that it?"

"Just a bit more…." "Do it…."

Leonard pushed himself completely into her ass and stayed there. Unprepared for the incredible feeling, he almost came as he felt his groin pressing against the cheeks of Beth's ass.

"I think I could come right away!"

Beth replied, "really?" She was surprised, but pleased at her ability to finally make this guy come on her terms.

He was quiet for a moment, undoubtedly thinking about baseball statistics or something, she thought. God, she was so full of cock. She did not want to move lest the feeling end.

Now that Beth was used to the feeling of all that meat in her ass, she was ready for fucking. She pushed her butt back against his groin and started him moving. Leonard pulled out of her ass until only his ruby helmet remained hidden. With a smooth, long stroke he pushed back into Beth's ass completely. Once more he paused. So close to coming, he needed to use all of his powers of concentration not to. Then he was ready and out came that long shaft, only to go right back in again.

Each time Leonard thrust into Beth's big white ass he did so with a bit more force. As he did he would occasionally bring his hand down onto her flesh with a loud slap. With each slap Beth responded a bit more vigorously. Her incredible movements were creating more and more pleasure for each of them. And as she moved about more, Leonard fucked her that much harder and spanked her buttocks again and again. She was amazing. Eventually it became a wild ride of long, hard strokes of the biggest cock Beth had ever been pleasured by combined with her intense gyrations all over the arm of the couch and the frequent spanking of a big black hand on her lush alabaster ass.

Her cunt was flaming as she took him again and again into herself. Leonard picked her up, cock still buried inside her, and carried Beth to the bed. Once there he withdrew and flipped her onto her back. She spread her legs as wide as she could, knees up by her ears. Her anus was gaping wide, her cunt was as red and as vibrant as it could be. Her clitoris was standing out at attention like the hooded soldier that it was.

Leonard was instantly between her legs and without a word of warning, had re-entered her ass with his immense cock. He fucked her hard, now. He knew that she could take him and that she was deriving as much pleasure from him as he was from her.

"Will you come soon?"

"Yes. I need to come in your ass, Beth."

Her words matched her actions perfectly as she encouraged Leonard to fuck her like she knew he wanted to. "Do me hard, you fucker! Fuck me harder. Do it! Do it! Ahhh…." Her whole body shook in another intense orgasm. That was enough for Leonard who also started to come. He plunged his cock right to the hilt and pressed hard into her. He could feel each shot of his semen spurting out of his cock deep into Beth's body.

Spent, they lay there without moving for a long time. Leonard was still inside Beth's ass, but his cock had softened and was slowly retracting. As long as he was, it took him to make the effort to pull out completely. Beth looked down between them as he withdrew. The dark black shaft was thickly coated sperm, lubricant and her own juices that had flowed from her cunt as Leonard pounded into her. He looked exhausted. Finally.

The two lovers fell asleep. It was already half past three in the morning; the two of them had been fucking for almost four hours now. Beth had enjoyed countless orgasms. Leonard had fulfilled his fantasy for a big-titted white woman and of course, anal sex. Neither not dreamed —it had all come true already.

Around seven the next morning, Beth woke up beside her BBC. A smile grew on her face as she recalled the night before. "I need some more," she whispered to herself.

Leonard woke up as she was examining his cock. Her hands were holding him up above his big balls and she was inspecting the big tool that had so completely filled her up, both her cunt but especially her ass.

He watched surreptitiously as she fondled him, as she squeezed him. Beth knew that this would help to wake him up. She did not realize how much. After a few minutes of fondling the giant shaft, it began to wake up. The cock in her palm stretched a bit, flexed a bit, and grew from a very pleasant seven inches to its full length of ten and a girth of more than she could grasp in her hands.

"You're awake," she said as she noticed Leonard watching her watching him. "Wanna fuck?"

"Sure, but let's go into the shower."

The two walked to the shower. Beth discovered that she was pretty stiff and her asshole was very sore. "I wonder what from?" she joked to herself.

Stepping into the big shower Beth noticed once again how big a man Leonard was. His muscular legs were perfectly proportioned to his upper body. His hard ass was calling out to be handled and she reached a hand out to give one of his great cheeks a squeeze. Leonard's response was to bend over slightly to give her a better view, and a better grip. She took advantage and grabbed him with both hands. It was an incredible feeling for both of them.

Beth reached between his legs with one hand and grasped his big cock. At rest like this it hung long nonetheless, as if hanging from his ball sack. She took the bar of soap that he handed her and lathered up her lover's body. They took turns washing each other. Leonard lingered for a long time on her breasts. "They haven't been washed that well for a long time," she complimented him.

"I want them to be clean enough to eat from, ma'am. And you're doing a pretty good job yourself on my cock, if I may say so."

"You may. Needs to be clean enough to eat. Am I doing it right?"

She felt the answer rather than heard it as his shaft responded by bobbing in her hands. It was getting hard again, something she had been anticipating for some time and was ready to deal with.

"Do you like sixty-nine?" asked Leonard.

"Frankly, it's my favourite number."

"I know a way that you have never had it, though!"

"Yea. Right. How many ways can you possibly do sixty-nine?"

Dripping all over, Leonard took Beth by the hand and pulled her out of the shower enclosure. As easily as if he were picking up a child, he grasped her by the waist and lifted Beth right off her feet, flipped her head-down and threw her legs over his shoulders. They were indeed in the traditional position for sixty-nine, but he was standing straight up holding her in position with her cunt at his mouth and her head pointing down a few inches from his hardening meat. She felt very safe in his strong arms; he would hold her like that as long as he needed to.

Her mouth was at the ready, her long, wet hair hiding her head in his crotch; Beth's actions were hidden completely. But Leonard knew what she was doing. She grasped the black rod in both her hands and stroked it softly, barely touching the skin. Her fingers and palms danced along the length of it, teasing and exciting his flesh. Her mouth was busy as she kissed and licked the big ruby helmet. She closed it around the cockhead, trying to take more of him into her throat. This was an excellent position for her efforts as her neck and throat were stretched to their maximum. Still, he was huge.

As Beth worked on his cock, Leonard was equally busy with her cunt. His tongue snaked out as he softly licked all along her vulva, spreading the lips, dipping into the opening. He could smell her perfume and taste it upon his tongue. He held Beth by the hips and brought her even closer to reach deeper into her pussy with his aggressive tonguing. His big hands held her tightly in place as he buried his tongue in her gash.

Pausing for a moment, Beth complimented him on his cunnilingus skills, "You are so great at that. Eat my cunt!"

Leonard continued to eat Beth out until she had her first visitor of the day —an early morning orgasm. Much as she worked his cock over, no matter hard she tried, she could never bring herself to take more than a couple of extra inches of his thick pole into her mouth, much less make him ejaculate. But, as we know, Beth was not about to give up so easily. She had always been prepared for a challenge; this was not going to be impossible.

After her orgasm, Leonard carried Beth back to the bed and carefully placed her there. He was still rock-hard and ready to fuck but Beth would have none of it. She told him, "you took my ass completely last night, now I want you to take my the only other orifice I can give you: my throat!"

"You're kidding! No one has ever been able to take all of me that way. Sorry. But I do appreciate you having tried."

"Tried? Are you kidding? I have not even started yet."

"You are incredible, woman."

This time, it was Beth who took control of the situation. She set Leonard up on the bed, leaning against the headboard with some pillows beneath his head. "That way you can watch how I do."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds