The Pregnant Hostess Pt. 02

***

I helped Danielle clean up at the end of the afternoon. She protested a little bit but eventually gave in. I could tell she was worn out. I offered to make her dinner that night. She graciously accepted, so I turned out some burrito bowls while she rested in front of the TV. After dinner, she went upstairs to put her son to bed, and she said she was going to take a nap herself.

Some time later in the evening, she knocked on my door. I asked her to come in. I briefly lost my breath on sight of her.

She'd changed into a very thin, sheer nightgown that had kind of a purple hue to it. It draped off her arms and her back, and had a tie that she hadn't bothered to knot. The front was open and her belly was hanging out. She had a bra on although I'm not sure why because her boobs were practically spilling out of it.

"Mind if I sit with you?" she asked.

"Come on in."

She sat on the bed next to me and put her hand on my leg.

"Thanks for helping me out today, and making dinner. I really appreciated it!"

"I'm happy to do it, Danielle."

"And for being there this week." She looked down and rubbed her belly. "I love being huge and feeling packed to the brim like this, but it does get exhausting."

"I'm sure," I said, patting her belly, "Still a couple of weeks to go."

She giggled.

"I know! Oh, I'll miss this belly when she comes out. I mean, it'll be nice to have my body back, but I love this ready-to-pop look."

"It is a nice look for you, I have to admit."

"Thank you!!"

With that she put her hand on mine and guided my hand around her belly. Her skin felt like it would rip apart if you stuck her with a pin. That little layer of softness that she'd had for so many weeks had now thinned out as her belly reached its maximum capacity. We felt her baby moving inside her.

"I'm surprised she still has room in there." I said.

"Me too! I don't have a lot of room in me to begin with but somehow she's managed to find a way to keep on getting bigger. Sometimes it feels like she's going to burst out of the front of my belly when she really gets going."

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she exhaled.

"You OK?"

"Oh yeah...I'm good. I'm just enjoying this. You feeling my belly. It's so nice."

My cock was on fire every time she talked about her belly. The air in my bedroom felt thick with the passion that the two of us were sharing, simply by me having my hand on her. She turned and pulled off her nightgown, then undid her bra. I pulled off my shirt and boxers. We sat on the bed, naked, staring at each other, each of us with our hands on her massive orb of a belly.

"You deserve what I'm going to do to you now," she said. With that, she pushed me down on my back and started crawling on top of me. Her belly rubbed up against my legs, over my cock and across my stomach. She sat on my chest and let her belly hang down on my face. I started nibbling on it. I could feel her get wet, dripping on my chest. I licked and kissed her belly as it moved and shook against my face. Her breath got heavier as I continued to work my tongue up and down and across her roundness. She grabbed her head.

"Ohh...That feels so wonderful..." she purred.

After a moment, she hoisted herself back down my body and began to give me a blowjob. I wanted to play with her belly as she did it but I couldn't quite reach, so I settled for the next best thing, which was to squeeze on her breasts, which like her belly were large and round, but also very soft.

We moaned together as she continued to slurp on me. I began running my fingers through her hair as I felt myself about to cum. I asked her to stop. She asked if anything was wrong.

"Nothing...You're amazing at that, but I want you to sit up so I can cum on your belly again.

"Oh, of course!" she said.

She leaned back, sticking her belly out at me. She grabbed my cock with her hands and rubbed it against her giant belly. In no time, I'd climaxed and covered her belly with streams of hot cum once again, and once again, she purred and cooed as she rubbed it into her round, stretchmarked skin.

She flopped down on the bed next to me, rubbing her belly gently. We lay there for a few minutes, enjoying the quietness of the night, enjoying each other's presence.

"Bet you didn't think your summer would be this exciting!" Danielle said to me with a smile.

"No, I can't say I was expecting this to happen. But I'm sure glad it did!" I replied. "Getting to act on my kink with you was a real treat.

"Aw, well thank you!" she said, "I love to share my pregnancy as much as I can. And I'm glad to be able to let you enjoy me this way."

We chit-chatted a little more, but then Danielle got tired and waddled off to bed. I did as

well. Both of us happy and sated.

***

Mike arrived back home the next day and of course was grateful to me for being attentive towards Danielle. Whether or not he found out about what actually went on between us, I'll never know.

My final week there flew by. The show closed up and I got myself ready to go back to New York. Danielle was still pregnant, still waddling around and still peppy as ever.

"It was so, so wonderful having you here with us this Summer!" she said as I was about to leave. "Please keep in touch! Hopefully you'll come back here again!"

"I surely will. And thank you for having me. Best pregnant hostess I've ever had!" I replied. We laughed. I reached out and rubbed her belly. "And you better keep me posted on this baby. I want pictures!"

"You bet I will!" she said.

We shared a big hug that lingered longer than maybe it should have. She pressed her belly against me. She felt massive, tight and rock hard. I started to get a bit aroused. Then she smiled and waved as I left. Mike drove me down to the Bus Station and expressed an equal amount of gratitude to me.

About a week later, I got a text from Danielle saying that she'd given birth. She sent me a photo of her little meatball of a girl, that she said wound up being 9 pounds, 13 ounces.

That night, I got an email from her with no subject. I opened it to find several photos of her, pregnant, in various states of undress. "Miss me?" was the only thing it said.

We kept in touch here and there, mostly just to update each other on how we were doing in life. I was of course working and traveling, so it was tough for me, but I managed to do it. About a year and a half later, I got a message from her, excitedly saying that she and Mike were going to have another baby. She was due in the Summer once again and maybe I'd find myself working on another show at the Cape.

A couple of weeks later, my agent sent me an offer from that Theatre...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 381 milliseconds