The Reluctant Lesbian

Jackie wakes Saturday morning with an ache in her breasts and a wet spot on the sheets. She tries to remember her dream and can't but has a good idea what it involved. She jumps up and runs to the bathroom as the last bout of diarrhea courses through her body. She feels horrible. Her stomach is just getting back to normal and her nipples start to ache as she thinks of what she drank to make her stomach so upset. The aching in her nipples now makes her feel how heavy her breasts have got through the night. And to top it all off, She has apparently had a wet dream during the night. " What next." Nothing but relaxing and wondering what to do about Sheila she thinks.

During the course of the day her tits really start to bother her off and on but after a couple of hours they feel a bit better. She goes to bed early still not feeling well. During the night, her throbbing nipples wake her up several times. She thinks that it's because they are just healing and she doesn't want to look at them till morning. The next day they are really achy but not throbbing, a bit itchy but less tender. Most of the swelling has gone down but they are fatter than they were before Sheila and still very stretched out. They are still purple but not as dark or bruised as before. Later, Jackie's nipples start to throb again and her breasts grow achy. As she puts on a bra she notices that her bra is very tight, Jackie grabs another thinking she some how got a pre preggers one and tries it on. This one is just as tight. So she looks in the mirror and sees breast flesh bubbling up and over the cup. She takes her bra off to look at her breasts and discovers they are much plumper and rounder than before. She now realizes her previously stretched out droopy nipples are really throbbing now and no longer stretched out, but are fat as two tootsie rolls and about as long. "Oh Shit. Sheila's turned me into a fucking milk factory."

Jackie starts trying to knead them and force the milk out but that has never really worked well for her in the past. Before Sheila, her babies' sucking was the only way that worked at all. She could feel the milk building up behind the nipple again ready to stream out but something was holding it back and all she got was one small drop to come out. When she released her breast, she could feel her breast plumping up again but from the base not the nipple area. All the pressure remained waiting for release behind the nipple, while the rest of her breast refilled. Rather than try the other breast, Jackie decided it might be best to leave it alone and not make matters worse. Over the course of the night the pressure behind the nipple did spread out through the whole breast, but her breasts were still making milk and things only got tighter.

Jackie wakes up around noon Monday after another dream about Sheila. This dream is about Sheila sucking on her nipples. She tries to sit up and actually has trouble doing so because of the fullness of her breasts. Some how they are actually plumper than the night before and the weight of them is making it difficult to stand from the bed. Her night gown is completely stuck to her tits and she has to carefully peal it away from them. Jackie likes to sleep on her stomach and as she wobbly stands she notices two large stains on the sheets where her breasts were laying. "What the Fuck, I can't feed my baby or squeeze the milk out but a dream about Sheila and I'm a fountain." She looks in the mirror and sure enough her breasts are obviously much bigger and her nipples are starting to ache. She also sees that the two purple veins just beneath the skin of her breasts are about twice as thick as they were the last time she noticed them. As she dresses, she puts on her baggiest sweat shirt because all her bras are too small for her now and her tits are over flowing out of them. The grey sweat makes her look fat but it's better than the alternative.

Jackie tries Sheila's number again and this time success.

"Hello" Jackie hears Sheila's voice and her nipples began to ache and enlarge.

"Sheila, this is Jackie is that you?"

"Oh hi Jackie, how you doing?"

"Where have you been? Why didn't you tell me you were going away?"

"Sorry about that Jackie, it came up on Thursday at work. You know Liz from work? Well she invited me over her house upstate over the weekend. I was going to tell you but if you remember you were very......distracting after work."

Jackie's nipples began to throb at the thought of the distraction and a pang of jealousy stabs at her as she hears this but she tries not to show it. "FINE, THAT'S NICE" she says a bit too loudly. Sheila has to cover the phone as she giggles at how upset Jackie is. "Listen, Sheila I have to talk to you about Thursday night. I'm not comfortable at all about this and our arrangement. Can I come over today and talk to you about it? I don't want to talk on the phone."

"Well I'm expecting company later in the day, if you don't think it will take too long you can come over now and we can talk and you can stay for diner if you want?"

"Ok, I don't know about diner but I'll come right over. Good bye." Jackie hangs up the phone fuming. She is so angry; she doesn't realize her breasts are now leaking little droplets of milk at the thought of seeing Sheila again. She just knows that bitch Liz is coming over to Sheila's and she spent the weekend with her too! I'm going over there and put and end to this right now. Even Jackie wasn't sure if she meant end it with Sheila or end Sheila and Liz seeing each other.

Sheila lives about a mile away and Jackie takes a cab to her home. The closer she gets to Sheila's house the more her breast hurt. She rings the door bell and Sheila answers the door wearing a much too tight, tee shirt and a pair of cut off shorts. Sheila's breasts are straining at the tee shirt even more than usual do to the fact it's tucked into her shorts. Her muscular, round ass cheeks are nicely framed by the shorts as her freshly shaved and well shaped legs hold up the whole package. "Jackie, how are you?" Sheila says as she engulfs Jackie in a bear hug. Jackie's face only comes up to the middle of Sheila's breasts and she is speechless as the tits she was sucking on just a few nights ago are pressed firmly into her head. Jackie's nipples are starting to throb against Sheila's stomach and a small sigh escapes from between her lips She starts to feel her will power for what she has to say melt away with every second she is held to her breast. "I missed you so much over the weekend" Sheila releases Jackie and walks towards the bedroom. "I'm running a little late, we can talk while I change is that ok?"

Jackie starts to recover and stammers "UM,UM, ok I guess" as she follows Sheila hypnotized by the sway of Sheila's hips as she walks ahead. Sheila is a master at keeping Jackie off balance and as they enter the bedroom Jackie is having trouble remembering why she's here. Her tits have never hurt so much in her life.

"So what is it you want to talk about?"

Jackie rally's and says, "Well, I don't think we should do what we did again. I just don't feel comfortable doing it"

"I'm so sorry to hear that Jackie, I really thought we could help each other out." Once again Sheila has thrown her a curve. She thought that Sheila would be angry and she was prepared for it, but when Sheila being "understanding" like this, it threw her off yet again. Then it occurred to Jackie that Liz must be the reason Sheila was so cavalier about it. And she started to get a little angry.

Sheila removes her tee shirt then her bra exposing her magnificent brown breasts to Jackie as she prepares to shower." What didn't you like about it?" Sheila says as she faces Jackie bare breasted with her hands on her hips. Jackie is speechless. Sheila's tits are even more spectacular in the light. They are a medium brown and easily twice the size of Jackie's breasts. Round and full, they hang to just above her sexily rounded belly. But because of Sheila's height and build they were perfectly proportioned to Sheila's body. But what has Jackie's full attention are the twin peaks resting on top of each breast. Sheila's Areolas are a darker shade of brown than the rest of her skin and about 3 inches in diameter. The Areolas are rimmed by 8 smaller bumps that some woman would be happy to call nipples. But oh those nipples, each one resting in the middle of an areola like a black cherry. Each tit is pitch black and about three quarters of an inch long and at least as thick.

The more Jackie stares at Sheila's tits the better she remembers them pumping milk into her mouth not long ago. She feels her breasts get heavier and her achy nipples began to drip drops of milk into her bra cup.

"I don't know Sheila; it's just not for me. I like men DAM IT!" Jackie can't draw her eyes from Sheila's tits." I'm not a lesbian!" Both women wonder who she's trying to convince.

"But honey, I was hoping you would help with my milk again. Didn't you like the way it tasted?" Sheila cooed to her.

"Well, UM UM, I did but that's not the point Sheila." Unbeknownst to Jackie, two small wet spots start to form on Jackie's sweat shirt as her bra becomes saturated with milk. Sheila feels her own nipples and clit respond to this.

"My breasts see you now Jackie. Look how hard they're getting. Just the sight of you fills them up with milk Look how they are throbbing for you." Jackie couldn't believe her eyes; Sheila's nipples were getting bigger and smaller to the beat of Sheila's heart as she looked at them. Once again Jackie started thinking Sheila's breasts had minds of their own. She felt her own achy nipples start to pump to the same rhythm as Sheila's and she notices the spreading wet spots on her sweat shirt for the first time. She turns beat red and tries vainly to cover her breasts with her arms.

"Please honey; they haven't been emptied for two days. They want you to kiss and lick them. They want to get nice and fat between your soft lips, baby. You remember how my nipples filled your mouth don't you Jackie? They want you to suckle them until they are thick and long. And most of all, they want to show you how much they love you by filling you up with their sweet milk." Sheila started walking towards Jackie, her heavy breast swaying with each step. "Fill you up until your stomach is full and then just a little more so you can take more the next time. I bet you can take more than the last time, baby." Jackie's whole body visibly shivers and the front of her sweat shirt is drench as she feels moister on her arms.

Sheila was hovering over Jackie now, both nipples just inches from here face. Sheila's nipples are still pulsating. Jackie's full breasts are heaving as she tries to catch her breath. She can feel her own nipples pumping inside her bra. A drop of white is starting to peek out of Sheila's left nipple. "Ohhhhhhhh Sheila." Jackie moans as she sees the milk on Sheila's nipple. Sheila looks down and sees the whole front of Jackie's sweat shirt is now very wet. Sheila smells the warm milk and her clit starts to rise.

"Let's get that off you Jackie, you're drenched" Sheila giggles. Sheila works the sweat shirt over Jackie's laden breasts and then her head. The cups of Jackie's bra are filled with milk and milk is dripping out of the cups along the edges and through the material as Jackie's tits continue to pump to Sheila's nipples rhythm. "Is that for me?" Sheila coos with a smile on her face looking at Jackie's bra.

Jackie blushes. "No one else can get them to release their milk, so I guess so. I came here to put an end to this relationship but I guess my tits had other plans."

Sheila puts her hands on Jackie's shoulders and turns her around so Jackie's ass is facing Sheila. Sheila leans over and starts kissing and sucking on Jackie's shoulder and neck. Another shiver goes through Jackie and she juts her full ass towards Sheila's crotch but because of the height difference she is actually rotating it on her upper thighs. Sheila starts to message the sides of Jackie's heavy breast through the bra very soft and slowly taking her time working her way to the nipples. Jackie is in another world as Sheila's hands finally reach her nipples and very lightly rub the tips of them in a circular motion through the bra. Jackie's ass is rotating faster in tune to Sheila's hands. Jackie's nipples are on fire and pumping furiously beneath the bra. Milk is dripping from everywhere when Sheila starts to remove the bra. She pulls the straps down and moves to the over flowing cups. Slowly pulling the cups down, she stops just above the nipples. Both women can smell the fresh milk in the air as Sheila slides the cups over Jackie's nipples.

As soon as the cups clear Jackie's nipples, several long streams of milk fire out of each tit tracing high arcs into the air. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Jackie moans as the pressure in her breast lesson slightly. The streams peter out after a few seconds and then fire out again even higher and further than the first time.

"Jackie, are they glad to see me? They're showing off for me baby. They want to show me what they can do." Sheila turns Jackie's head to the side, pulls her into her body spooning her and kisses her on the mouth. Jackie's whole body is alive with tingles of pleasure from being engulfed by Sheila's warm large body. An erotic feeling of safety washes through her as she can feel Sheila surrounding her everywhere. Especially those big breast pushing and dripping milk onto her back She just wishes they were completely nude so her ass could feel Sheila's crotch and legs.

Jackie's breasts have slowed to a drip when Sheila shoots her large tongue into her mouth sending another shiver through her body and a fresh stream of milk out her breast. As Jackie sucks on Sheila's tongue, Sheila grabs both of Jackie's breasts from behind with her hands and begins milking them. Even more milk is discharged and Jackie feels her orgasm building.

"That's enough for now Jackie; I just wanted relieve the pressure a bit for you. You really looked like you were suffering" Sheila giggles as she pulls away from Jackie and sits on the bed.

Jackie plops on the floor because her legs can't support her once Sheila walks away. Even though she has discharge some milk her nipples haven't been sucked and it wasn't nearly enough to help much. Jackie's breast feel like someone who has eaten something and now is hungrier than before they ate the food. To top it all off, she has a new hunger in her pussy that's rivaling the one in her tits.

"Relieve my suffering you made it worse Sheila. Why did you stop? I thought you wanted it? Won't you please suck my tits?" Jackie can't believe the whining tone in her voice, or the fact that some how she is now begging Sheila to suck her tits.

"But honey, I was going to suck your tits to help you! How is it helping me?" Sheila says holding back a giggle. "I would have sucked your tits now if you hadn't told me earlier that you wanted to stop! That got me to thinking, maybe Jackie will have me suck her tits and then leave not sucking mine."

"I would never do that Sheila, I LOVE YOUR MILK. You don't know how hard it was for me to try to break it off." Jackie is almost frantic now and her breasts are aching again.

"That's what you say but actions are louder than words honey."

Jackie thinks about that for a second and smiles. She begins to crawl on her hands and knees to Sheila sitting on the bed. Her swollen hanging breast dripping milk with every sway they make. Jackie is remembering how much she enjoyed milking Sheila. The taste, the smell, the closeness, the warm loved feeling and especially the way the milk filled her belly. It was like she was pregnant with Sheila's baby and every foot closer she gets, the more she needs to suck on Sheila's tits again. The sight of Jackie crawling towards her makes Sheila's clit come to attention. This is working out better than she thought it would. Jackie reaches Sheila's closed knees and tries to pry them open.

Jackie says in a whiney voice," Sheila open your legs!" What am I doing? Jackie thinks. How is this happening?

"Why should I Jackie, Why should I open my legs for you?"

In a husky voice filled with need and animal lust, Jackie says "Because I want your milk Sheila. I need your milk! Please Sheila, PLEASE! Let me suckle you."

Sheila's pussy gets nice and warm and her nipples bring two large droplets of milk to the surface that hang there for a second then fall to her lap, only to be replaced by two more.

"That's all I wanted to hear honey." Sheila says as she opens her legs for Jackie. Jackie crawls between Sheila's legs and looks up at Sheila with a begging look in her eyes.

Sheila smiles into Jackie's eyes as Sheila lifts a heavy breast to Jackie's face. "Suck her Jackie, make her nice and hard." Jackie runs her tongue around the bumps on Sheila's areola. She can feel Sheila's nipple throbbing on her cheeks and chin as she circles the areola. Little drops of milk are coming out her nipple and leaving wet streaks on Jackie's face where ever Sheila's nipple touches. By the time she finishes Jackie's entire lower face is covered in a thin coat of milk. "Please baby, take her in your mouth." But Jackie doesn't. Next she runs the finger nails of both hands up and down the length of the breast she was teasing. Every time Jackie would get to the nipple, she would lightly brush against it. Little droplets of milk are dripping out of the nipple now and Jackie opens her mouth beneath it so they can drip into it. Sheila's own nipple begins to ache because the milk isn't flowing fast enough. "Honey please, don't tease her, make her cum in your mouth." Jackie follows the drip of milk upwards to its source. Her lower lip makes contact with the edge of Sheila's lower areola and her upper lip can just reach the upper rim so her mouth is just covering the whole areola. Jackie's warm breath is blowing stimulating breezes on to the nipple." That's it Jackie, take her in your mouth. She wants your lips now baby." Jackie can feel Sheila's tit straining to make contact with her tongue all on its own. It's actually trying to push its self deeper into her mouth then retracting then pushing again, getting a little closer each time. With each thrust of Sheila's nipple, several droplets of milk are deposited to the back of Jackie's tongue and down her throat, by-passing her stomach and going straight to her groin, warming Jackie's pussy. Jackie's nipples are now a source of agony, jealous of the attention Sheila's tits are getting.

Jackie runs her tongue all around the nipple, picking up more milk on her tongue. A shiver runs the length of Sheila's spine every time her nipple makes contact with Jackie's tongue. Jackie removes her mouth from Sheila's areola and sticks her tongue out so Sheila' pulsating nipple can rest atop it. Sheila's nipple starts to pulsate faster as it rubs up and down Jackie's taste buds trying to go deeper into Jackie's open mouth, as it pumps fresh streams of milk into her mouth. Sheila can't take it any more and grabs the back of Jackie's head and pulls it hard into her breast. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" Sheila moans as Jackie's lips push hard into her areola and her nipple smashes into Jackie's tongue forcing several long streams of milk into Jackie's mouth. Sheila's nipple instantly expands as milk is forced out of it and Jackie mouth is filled with a thick nipple and milk as she struggles to gulp it down. Jackie's nipples start streaming on their own at the first burst of milk into her mouth.

The pleasure in Sheila's tit is the most intense she has ever experienced in her life. She doesn't cum but her clit is now rock hard and non stop shivers of pleasure in her spine make her legs tremble. "Oh my God Jackie, what did you do to me? My nipple is on fire."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds