The Reluctant Lesbian

As long as Jackie shakes and quivers, Sheila keeps sucking, which creates another orgasm in her clit identical to the first one. And another and another. Jackie Literally can't stop cumming as long as Sheila sucks her clit. White, thick girlie cum is coming out her pussy in slow thick rivers. After the fourth orgasm and feeling the fifth building, Jackie passes out from the pleasure, leaving her body a quivering mass of mindless flesh laying on the bed. She awakes a few minutes later still shaking from the remnants of her sixth orgasm, her brain has never felt. The one coherent thought she has is she's glad she didn't disappoint Liz as she sees her lapping the cum up from her still flowing pussy. Being very careful to avoid her clit.

Sheila says," You back with us Jackie? You went somewhere. I'm so sorry honey. But your clit tasted so good I couldn't' stop. Liz could smell your cum and she pushed me out the way for her share or you'd still be cumming."

Jackie can still feel her pussy flowing white fluid into Liz's mouth, it's slowing now but Liz's mouth is trying to suck every last succulent drop out as she wiggles her ass trying to burrow her face deeper in Jackie's pussy. Liz finally comes up for air with white juice all over her chin and clear strands dripping out her mouth. Jackie's body is periodically jerking and shivering the whole time.

"That was so good Jackie, and so much, I love it."

Sheila and Liz lie down, placing their heads down on Jackie's breasts. Jackie can smell the strong odor of her pussy on both women' faces, all three women fall asleep in each others arms as a drop of milk starts sneaking out of Jackie's left breast.

Jackie will never be late for work again.

The End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds