• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Rescue
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Rescue

I blew deep in Georgia's mouth and she drank almost every drop. She invited Carrie to come over and suck out what was remaining. She thankfully obliged. They all left and urged me to nap. I did, being pretty satiated but wondering about the next challenge. After about an hour I woke to the three of them licking my cock and balls. Dana had a stopwatch, a sharpie, and a tape measure. She sucked me until I was fully hard and then they all proceeded to measure and mark my cock. They giggled as they did it.

Georgia went first and took in nine inches and held it there for ten seconds. I could tell by the way her tongue was working me that she was trying to win by default. She finally gagged and had to back off. Dana said she had a score of ninety. We took a brief break, so I didn't blow quickly, and then Carrie took over with a smile on her face. She took in all ten inches and held it there for ten seconds. Even though her throat was massaging my cockhead I held back until Dana declared her the winner with a score of one hundred. I then blew straight down her throat.

She took her accolades and bent over to whisper in my ear, "My cunt is going to crush that old cock of yours tonight!" I whispered back that I couldn't wait. Dana gave me an aloe treatment. I took another power nap and then we all went out to dinner. I ate more oysters and popped a Cialis just in case.

When we got back from dinner we barely made it to the bedroom with any clothes on. They pushed me down on the bed and Carrie parked her juicy pussy on my face. She tasted just as I had remembered. In the meantime Georgia started massaging my whole body, from my feet to my chest, with her big soft big tits. I reached up, squeezed Carrie's hard nipples and was rewarded with a face shower of her sweet juice. I had no idea where Dana was or what she was up to but was too busy to care.

After a while Carrie moved down. Georgia positioned my cock perfectly so Carrie could impale herself on it. She took it all in that wonderful cunt and began to do the slow "real" lap dance that I remembered so well. There was minimal vertical movement but a ton of side-to-side grinding followed but some severe cock crushing by her cunt. She had gotten even better at it with age.

"Can you handle this, old man?" she asked.

"Bring it on!" Georgia began to lick my balls and the end really came a little too fast for me. Carrie came at the same time though and looked satisfied. She leaned over and whispered that she had 'til dawn and moved her pussy back over my mouth. She pushed all the cum out and Georgia came up, licked my mouth clean, and then cleaned my cock.

I still hadn't seen Dana for a while. They gave me some rest time but with the Cialis I was still pretty ready to go with just a little stimulation. Dana came in and provided that with her Aloe gel and a nice lingering kiss of my cock head. She looked down at me and smiled, "Have to keep that thing healthy. Tomorrow and Sunday are all mine." Georgia and Carrie came in soon after and Carrie just jumped on, reverse cowgirl style, and rode until we both came. Georgia cleaned me up and applied the gel. I took another power nap and the next time Georgia got on.

"Carrie decided we could share." I told them both that this is what I'd been looking for forty years earlier and they both said they were sorry they had passed on the opportunity. We rolled and took a few different positions and after Georgia came she once again, just like so many years ago, begged me to finish in her mouth. I happily complied while Carrie sucked my balls. The three of us played all night and between each session Dana came in and applied her magic gel.

Morning came and they had to leave. They both expressed their desire to do this again soon. As they went out the door I saw Dana hand each of them something small. She led me back to the bedroom, "Sleep; and when we wake we can go to my beach." She laid down next to me and pressed her tits into my back. "You were impressive." she murmured. We fell asleep.

We woke, dressed, and got to 'her' beach and she waded to shore while I tied off again. When I turned around she was laying there spread eagled and naked on the blanket and gesturing me to come to her. "No foreplay needed. I've been dripping for the last day. Just fuck me hard. Oh; and one other thing, I want to feel you unload in my cunt! I know I said I wanted to drink every drop of your stuff but please just do this for me. I stripped and plunged in. She was indeed wet and ready and it only took a few minutes to get her to her first orgasm. I continued to pummel her cunt and after she came three times I told her I was ready to let go. She responded with her strongest cunt spasm yet and I blew deep inside of her.

"I'm sorry I didn't swallow it. I know how much you enjoy that. "

"Did you think we were done?" I asked. I slid down and began sucking on her pussy while I fingered it and her ass with one hand and pinched her nipples with the other. She didn't have the cunt muscle power of her mother but she managed to squeeze almost all of it out. I sucked and lapped it up and moved up to feed to her. She accepted it hungrily.

"Old men, old mouths, and old cocks rule."

"Young cunt and young hungry mouths rule as well. You are indeed the 'Queen of Cum'." We laid there for a bit, catching our breath and I asked her what she gave her aunt and mother.

"I videotaped it all and burned thumb drives for them. I have one for you too but I may make you fuck me a few more times before I give it up. And I'm also going to give you, a little reluctantly, their phone numbers. I have to go out of town for two weeks on business. I wouldn't want to see that thing atrophy for lack of use."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Rescue
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 704 milliseconds