• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Sandman
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Sandman

She carefully extended her legs, showing him the soft flesh that resided under her knees.

He smiled an unsure smile for her, the smile of a man unwillingly giving up control at the prospect of pleasure. Nothing good comes without a price, she thought, then brought her legs down violently. The walk-hardened soles of her feet landed upon his wrists, restraining him enough for her purpose. Her toes curled into his arms and her left hand fell to the wet sand below her and lifted her frame to afford him a better view. She had eventual plans for the sandman she had made and the cock she had generously donated for their pleasure, but that would come later. Her right hand moved to the softness she showed him. With her thumb resting on her navel, she began to rub. Her fingers moved slowly up and down, searching for a rhythm that felt right. She felt a tension beneath her feet. A power that wanted to touch her. A power that wanted to touch itself. A power that was successfully restrained beneath her delicate arches. She smiled and opened herself for its observation. She wanted him to see the softness inside her. She wanted him to know the temple he would pray in.

Her fingers played a bizarre rhythm across the expanse of her libido. Her body moved to the beat of it. She strived for definition. Songs raced through her mind as her body arched over this incredible man. She tried to find the lyrics. She searched for the song the beat defined. It was definitely tropical. Something about Mexico. The tingles began in her toes and told her she was on the right track. Tequila and lime slices crossed her mind, and the tingles rose a little further. They ran across her calves and tickled at her knees. Her eyes were closed and the man she was sharing her pleasure with was temporarily forgotten as she searched for the singer of her song and the band of her beat.

Her heart was pounding fast and her hand dived and surfaced between her legs, but those places were just parts of the great machine of her mind. She was lost in it. Marina Del Ray occurred to her, but it was in California. The pace quickened her breath. Acapulco, Ixtapa, Matamoros, Mexico City, Puerto Villarta, Margaritaville. Oh my god she screamed into the night. That was it. Tattoos of Mexican ladies, tourist tanning, blenders blending. Her on the open beach, a sandman trapped beneath her feet with a dick she was dying to fuck.

Six string guitars, it's her fault, it's her fault. Steel drums pinged through her legs, her torso, her arms and then finally burst between her fingers in a blinding flash of flesh in motion and exploding liquid. She dropped herself to the sand, her feet still firmly upon his wrist, her hand still exploring. She slipped a single digit from her left hand quickly up her ass. It intensified the already incredible feelings that ran through her. She lay there on the sandy shore, jacking herself. She slid a second finger into her butt as the four fingers of her right hand pounded inside her pussy and her thumb danced on its clitoris. She screamed again and again, praying the prayer to the god she prayed to. Oh my god, oh yes, oh yes.

Over and over again. It was a simple prayer, but humble and thankful nonetheless. She lay there on her back with her knees drawn high in the air and her fingers working magic on her body. Her mind was far away. She could feel the big one coming. The intense wave of orgasm that would carry her to the end. Her quickened pace accelerated even further and the screams, which had turned to whimpers, increased in volume once again. Her toes curled into little balls at the tips of her feet and bright lights danced behind her closed eyes.

Color rushed into her cheeks and lips. Her mouth hung open slightly, telling its tale of pleasure. Nothing is more beautiful than a woman in the grasp of orgasm. And it hit her. It ripped through her body with tidal wave force. The fingers that worked inside her and the images in her mind brought her crashing into orgasm. She screamed out into the night.

Over and over again, the hot coals and ice cubes raked through her. She rode them until they slowly faded, taking more of her breath with her as they went. They left her there on the beach, sweating with a silly smile on her face. She lay there, her fingers still buried inside her, her eyes still closed. She lay there in satisfaction, in a perfect oneness that can be the result of only one thing. Climax. She lay there feeling wonderfully fuzzy. Her mind focused clearly on her thoughts. It never let's me down, she said to herself. No matter how many she might have had in the past, the power of her orgasm always fascinated and surprised her. When she opened her eyes, the night sky filled her vision. Diamonds on black velvet. The ocean churned its power somewhere behind her head. She became sure at this point that nature was a woman. Had to be.

She pulled herself up and crawled into his arms. He welcomed her there, cradling her in his arms on the beach. Her head lay on his broad expanse of chest. Tears rolled gently from her eyes. Not from sadness or joy, but a simple reaction to the brutal onslaught of the emotion of her climax. She sniffled a little and rearranged her body to comfort, then smiled herself to sleep.

Sleep came quickly to her and with it came dream. Not the dream that changes and morphs itself in the early morning hours when one is close to waking, but the dream of true exhaustion and clarity. She found herself moving again on the path to the unknown. But the way was not asphalt, nor was it sand. It was softly spoken on the forest floor, littered with pine cones and green needles and leaves that lay there brown and dying. She could see herself as she moved. Her backpack clung tightly to her as she bounced and skipped. Her cotton dress, so white and virgin in it's past, now shown red.

The sky above her peeked blue through the trees that fought to reach the yellow gold sun.

She dreamed in color of the forest that swallowed her. Dark shadows loomed along a path that bent in on her. The path narrowed and the ceiling shrank slowly down on her.

Darkness began to encroach. The foliage forced her to hand and knee, and she crawled.

She crawled through forest with the deadness below grabbing at her palms and the treetops above snatching at her back. Ahead, light appeared. A welcome sight in her tunnel. She crawled faster, ignoring the hands of the earth and the sky she moved towards salvation. When she reached the clearing, golden sunlight greeted her cheeks and a narrow river ran before her. She moved gratefully from darkness to sunlight. She ran from the trees to the water and fell again to her knees. Blue nectar flew past her and sang as it went.

She dipped her hands into its wetness. Drops of it fell from her fingers and forearms and she rolled on her back to catch them in her mouth.

"Who's that playing in our water?" said a male voice somewhere.

She jumped to her knees, startled.

"I don't know," replied a female voice.

She looked around for the source of the voices, but found only the rough bark of the trees and the dying leaves below her.

"Shhh! We don't want to bother her," said the female voice.

"Oh hush now," said the male voice "She is surely lost." She was not fond of being watched and she hollered to the forest around her "Who are you?" But there was no answer and the sounds of nature surrounded her once again. The birds began their songs, the gentle rustle of animals shuffling on the forest floor continued, and finally the river talked to her. She reveled in its song and after a moment of listening to it, she dipped her hands in again.

"We should help her," said the male voice again as her hands penetrated the softness of the water.

"Oh! Behave. We could only frighten her in this state. Just leave her be!"

She jerked her head around again, searching the woods for the signs of life that talked behind her back. The trees and weeds and pine cones looked back at her, dumb and lifeless.

"Who is it?" she screamed into the green and blue around her.

"Oh my. We're starting to scare her now. Maybe you're right. She could use a hand."

"But we could only frighten her in this state," he jeered.

"Come on," she said as she pushed him into the clearing.

She turned from the stream with a startled cry. And faces filled the voices she began to believe she was imagining. There before her was a middle aged man standing in the woods. He was naked and proud in the woods and she felt no shame in his presence.

She had seen people naked before who did not plan on being spotted inside their exposed innocence. That was the look he had. But she could never before confess to seeing a middle aged man in the woods like this. He stood there on the dying forest floor with pale skin and primitive hair. His legs were long and his toenails uneven. His head was emerged in the bite of the wolf, it's back legs wrapped around his waist, it's front legs grabbed at his neck lifelessly.

Then the woman emerged. She faced her in unsurprised expectancy. Half of her expecting it, the other half realizing that things unexpected are worth embracing. If you grasp onto the unexpected, it will show you what you need. The woman was naked as well, her child worn breast hid behind the skin of a wolf that once wandered the earth she now walked.

They looked at her with silent curiosity. She stood there with everything living and dying all around her and looked back at them.

"Who are you?" she finally asked.

They were silent, unsure of what to say. They stood there in the forest with dumb looking faces and no words to say.

"Why are you dressed that way?" the girl on the bed of leaves asked them.

"We're playing." said the woman.

"What is your game?" she replied.

"We are wolves," said the man. "And we chase each other through the forest."

The woman giggled.

"But you aren't wolves. You're just pretending."

"Pretending?" asked the woman.

"We are not pretending." Said the man. "We are wolves."

The girl giggled as they managed to disguise only a little of their nakedness before her. He slipped his hands into the paws and swiped at her.

"How rude!"

"I'll show you rude." said the she-wolf, and tackled her to the ground.

She wrestled with the woman in the dying things below her. They rolled on the mass of brown until she was on top, pinning the woman in the wolf skin below her. She did not take the attack lightly, and fighting to keep her sanity and her life, she pinned the she-wolf's shoulders beneath her.

"No fair!" she heard the man cry behind her. She looked round to him and found the bashing of the paw that before had only threatened.

"Bitch!" said the woman as the girl was thrown from her roost. And then they were upon her.

"Hold her down," the she-wolf said as they struggled in the forest.

The man grappled above her and beside her and, finally, he was on top of her.

The lady in wolf's skin shrieked in the lonely forest and grabbed at her ankles as the man she called a partner hovered above the girl with too many miles behind her. She screamed into the forest once and they both laughed. The man in the wolf skin above her looked down, saw her fear, and howled in mockery of her screaming.

"Ahh ooooh!" he cried into the woods.

Again and again, she cried out and he mocked her, till she realized that her cries were unheard outside of present company. The she-wolf released the grip on her ankles. She circled her and squatted down over her face. Rolling her eyes back in her head, she could see the fine blonde pubic hair of the woman who called her self wolf, see the breasts and the sharply pointed nipples that dangled above her. She had not realized in her and surprise that she had wept, and gentle tears settled on her cheeks as she grew still. The she-wolf seemed concerned as she looked at her, inspecting her face. The woman in the wolves clothing reached out to touch those tears, and as she did, the running girl jerked her head violently to the side, burying the better part of her face in the dying things of the forest floor.

"Look at that," said the she-wolf. "The poor thing is frightful."

The man just growled. "Get off of her." The wolf man looked at her, and whimpered sadly.

She eyed him down and he slowly slid off to the side.

"Now," she said to the freed captive. "Have we frightened you?"

She nodded her head, sniffling. She hated her behavior. Hated letting someone see her tears.

"Serves her right," said the man-wolf. He was sitting on the ground beside her, stroking his tail between his hands, disappointed at the games end.

"Yes it does," replied the she-wolf.

She pulled the running one into an upright position, so that she was sitting cross-legged on the leaves. She put an arm around the girl, who cursed herself for her shivering. She looked down and she could see the paw dangling around her shoulder and the hand beneath. The tips of the nails were carefully painted red, like blood or a fire truck or a candy apple or passion. The hand settled on her breast and sat there, casually at first.

She looked into the eyes of the she-wolf and saw much mischievousness there. The hand began to massage her small breast, and the she-wolf continued.

"Well, we did not mean to frighten you. But you have come into our game. We are the lords of this wood, and the lords of the woods always take what they want. And we want you."

With this, she threw both of her fur-clad arms around the thoroughly confused girl and hugged her tight. The comfort was only momentary, as in one swift movement; she placed both hands in the neck of the red dress and ripped it down the middle. With the slow response of shock, she reached to fend off the woman, but it was too late. The dress was caught around her waist, exposing her breasts and successfully restraining her arms. The man howled out again and jumped up from his seat. He danced around her and the she-wolf laughed and evil laugh. Then he reached down and grabbed her by her midriff. He jerked her up forcefully and rotated her so she was facing the ground. He dropped her, and she instinctively pulled her knees before her to break her fall. She pulled at her arms in the instant of the fall, but they were restrained to her sides by the red dress. So she fell on her knees and looked to the canopy above. The she-wolf forced her head to the forest floor with both hands. The man-wolf pulled her dress up over her hips and jerked her panties down. She could feel them in that soft spot inside her knees. His hand fumbled clumsily inside her thighs as he worked to find access to her sex. She cried out into the forest as he hit home. His fingers were large and rough and crude as they entered her. The she-wolf grabbed her chin from the leaves and the dirt and jerked it up, level with the blonde nest of pubic growth. She pushed her hips forward as she pulled the girls head toward her, rotating her sex there on her chin till the girl understood. She stuck out her tongue, cautiously at first, and then exploring as the wolf woman's sighs became more excited.

She could feel it through her tongue, the heat of her sex as it slowly expanded, the growth of her clitoris as it came out to greet her. All the while the man-wolf crudely worked her nether regions. He would spank without warning and without rhythm her soft white bottom. In her mind, she could see it jiggle beneath his hand, slowly reddening with the force of the unexpected blows. He now had three fingers buried inside her, as she tasted the delicate womanhood of the she-wolf.

The forest was filled with moans and sighs and cries of fear and passion and release. The hips of the she-wolf moved in steady rhythms before her while the hands of the man-wolf invaded her without rhythm. With three fingers inside her, his thumb moved and began to massage the tender little opening of her anus. She was fearful then. She had seen his cock and it was huge, dangling there between his thighs. What if it were hard? What if he intended to put it in there?

Her fear must have distracted her. The she-wolf dug her nails into the scalp of their plaything and pulled her tongue more deeply into the soft blonde bush. She took the hint, and continued with her oral ministrations. The she-wolf was nearing climax, and the captive girl ate faster and faster, rolling her tongue like a barrel abound the hardened clit of her mistress. She would occasionally reach forward with her tongue and touch the pink rim of the she wolves entrance, only to return to the clitoris. She split her time equally between sucking this strange woman's sweet clit between her lips, circling it with her tongue, and forcing her tongue to the entrance of the pink tunnel. She craved to touch it, to rub her off so that she could see this woman come for her, but her arms were held tight by the red dress and she could feel no such justice for her actions. The she-wolf cried into the trees around them. The wings of birds sounded like heartbeats as the trees above them came alive by the command of orgasm. The birds shrieked above them and the leaves fell to meet them, this threesome on the forest floor. As the woman-wolf cried out, the man-wolf replaced his fingers with his cock, and she knew she was right. It was large, even in a state of non-arousal, but now it was huge. She could feel it as eased into her, stretching the walls of her womaness. It was thick. And it was long. As it slowly penetrated her, she wondered if it's length would subside. She felt him painfully against her deepest parts, and she screamed as he began to fuck her. His dick moved inside of her, the in and out motion she was so accustomed to, but with a size that she was not. She pleaded with them for the first time.

"Please!" she screamed. "It's too big! It hurts so bad!"

"Too big?" the she-wolf said. "Perhaps you would prefer it if he fucked you in your ass!"

The two wolf people looked at each other and smiled. The she-wolf turned so her back was to the girl, laid down, and slid to a station beneath her. She positioned herself with her head just behind the plaything's sex. She grabbed the young girl's head between her thighs and pulled it down to her own womanhood. She could feel the woman's chin as she raised her head and sucked on the cock of the he wolf. Then she took the cock from her mouth and stroked it gently. She placed a hand on each of the girl's fresh white cheeks, raised her face between them and tasted at the youthful sweetness of her asshole. Her legs pulled at her, encouraging her to taste of the pinkness that lay buried in her own coverings of blonde.

The young girl cried with pleasure and despair, the prisoner of two wolf people in the forest. She could feel as the tongue explored the soft wrinkles and fine hair just on the outside of her anus. She buried her own tongue in the soft flesh of the she-wolf's pussy, now in position for her tongue to cover it fully. She felt her sphincter ring tighten to ward off the invader, but the tongue was to slick and agile, and it found it's way inside. It tasted at the hot stickiness in her asshole. The woman's arms grasped at her hips, pulling them hard toward her, the tongue probing for maximum penetration into her ass. She was disgusted, intrigued and in a state of forced arousal as this she-wolf ate at her dirtiest parts. And she dined on the she-wolf herself. It was terrible and wonderful and inexplicable. The lips of the she-wolf were large and fleshy, gladly giving themselves this way and that with the merest flick of her tongue. Her opening was visible between the softness of those large lips, and she lapped at it as she had lapped at the pool upon entering this strange and mysterious forest. The she-wolf added her fingers to the mix, alternating between her tongue and her digits in her ass, first her tongue and a finger, then her tongue and two fingers. And then three fingers into the soft and horny backside of the girl who had run too long. She fucked the tiny ass with three fingers as the girl ate at the sweetness of herself and then cried to the man-wolf to do it, to fuck her in the ass. She could feel as the wolf man's hard on was set in place behind her. She could feel as he slowly moved forward. The girl tried to follow the movements, moving forward herself, but the she-wolf pulled at her thighs and slowly, she felt the cock slide inside a hole she was sure was not designed for its size.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Sandman
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds