• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Sandman
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

The Sandman

"Please!" she screamed.

But the penetration slowly continued. As the large cock made it's way inside her, she could feel to herself how it must feel to him. Hot, sticky, and tight. Red and inflamed.

It was not so much the part that had past through that hurt. It was all that was still coming, all that stretched at her sphincter and continued forward. She was about to cry out when she felt a new sensation. One that created pleasure where pleasure was not and where pleasure should not be. She felt the tongue of the wolf woman as it danced on her clit. She thought of the view the position commanded. Looking up over her pink girl stuff to the sight of her man's cock sliding into a most delicate and aching ass. Seeing it from that point of view did something. It blurred the line between pain and pleasure more than any attention to her cunt could have. The vision, the removal of herself in her mind to the point of observer, to see how good it looked, this man and this woman in wolf's clothing destroying this young girl in the woods. The man's cock was moving slowly inside her cavity, opening her up. He began to move faster and faster as the she-wolf's tongue danced upon her clit and her swollen lips. She buried her face between the thighs of the she-wolf and dined upon the softness. The forest filled with grunts and cries. She came first, so much attention to her body. She could feel as the quakes raked through her it.

Her sex began to open and explode. She felt the hot liquid pour down over the face of the she woman. The man-wolf reached down and rubbed at the liquid that sprang from her. He touched his wolf mates face and rubbed it deep into the pores. He must have felt the contractions inside her ass. She could feel his cock start to twitch deep within her asshole. She was afraid that he might stay there and spill his wolf seed deep inside her. But at the first sound of orgasm, the she-wolf yanked his cock from her ass and positioned above her lips, lips still coated with the girls shiny cum. She could feel as her expanded asshole gaped in the forest. Her head collapsed to its floor, feeling the cool leaves there. She gasped in the finality of orgasm. Her cheeks flush, her mouth open and wide, sucking in air as her backside gaped and breathed just the same. She could hear the sounds of release behind her. The she-wolf had placed her wolf paw covered hand where the girl's mouth had once been. She frigged herself furiously as she jacked her wolf man's cock with the other, begging for his cum. And his cum came as her cum came. His cum splashed on her greedy open asshole, some of it dripping inside her, but most falling under her to the she-wolf's mouth who awaited it. Her cum splashed between her fingers and onto the young girl's face and the dying jungle below. There was a moment of silent stillness, and a synchronous collapse into the leaves. She landed with the she-wolf's thigh in her grasp, and she kissed it gratefully. She could hear the man behind her, mouthing words she did not understand. The three lay there in the leaves, in the dying pine needles, under the canopy in the trees above. They laid without moving. Without speaking, contemplating the sex, reverberating the orgasm. The young girl was the first to stir. She looked at the she-wolf and saw there was a beauty there she had not noticed before. She looked at the man-wolf laying. There was an intelligence in his eyes. Like a teacher or a profit. She wanted to know them now, her fear evaporated in pleasure. She rose to kiss the she-wolf, but the man held her back. He pushed her onto the balls of her feet as he stood himself. He dragged his woman till she was standing, and then they turned, and ran into the woods.

She wanted to follow, wanted a wolf skin of her own to run free with these creatures of lust. But the forest path was not the concrete she ran by. So she turned. She closed her eyes to block the tears that were forming there, and when she opened them, she awoke to the sandman on the beach.

The dream had left her nipples hard and her sex wet. She could feel the grittiness of the man of her creation underneath her pert breasts. The slightest movement on his rough body sent shivers through her hard little nipples. She looked up and saw him sleeping soundly. His lips were twisted into a satisfied smile and she wondered if he dreamed as erotically as she had. She looked away from his face and towards that magnificent cock. It was hard again in the moonlight, a little smile all it's own, extending from his hips in an arc. Beyond his sandy form lay the churning ocean. The tide had gone out in her dreamtime and the little crabs that ran sideways in the night plucked in the sand at what the sea had left behind. Little holes opened and closed in the sand as tiny clams, abandoned on the exposed sand by the waves, breathed in the earth before them and exhaled it behind them. Digging themselves deeper into the still wet sand, creating a new home. There were a million things to see and hear and smell on the beach, and she wanted to experience them all. But her dream had been strong and her desire overwhelmed any other wants or needs she thought she had. She heard a soft moan behind her as the sandman woke. She felt a softness in her hand. Without any conscience thought, she had taken the shaft of the sandman into her palm and was jacking it slowly. He looked down on her with desire and satisfaction as her hand played slowly on his manhood. She moved her head down and licked at the smooth and slippery underside of the cock. Now as before, the texture fed her desire. She could feel the surface beneath the slippery foreskin, gritty and warm with desire. Her tongue continued its exploration, moving to the balls that had formed. She tasted again at the salty kelp that wrapped the enormous balls there. She moved herself between his legs, positioning herself better to access his cock. The last blow-job had been frantic and passionate and explosive. It had been the single most enjoyable act of fellatio she could recall. But she wanted this one to last. Even with the little nipples on her breasts hard and teased by the sand, even with the ocean breezes teasing the gaping lips of her hot pubis.

She would slowly and steadily build both their desires to a breaking point with her mouth on his beautiful dick. Now, between his legs, she continued to lick at his balls, Her hand moved onto the shaft and jacked it, gently and slowly so as not to bring him to orgasm too soon. She worked her lips around one of his incredibly large balls, thankful for it's own natural slickness to ease the process as it slip into her mouth. It happened slowly, but the kelp covered teste was into her mouth by some magic and the sand man groaned with passion.

His hands moved to her head, stroking her dark hair gently and encouraging her. His large ball filled her mouth completely. It pressed against the back of her throat and the roof of her mouth. She barely had room to manipulate her tongue around its surface. But she circled its bottom and managed to massage it around the sides of her mouth and the pinkness of her tongue. She sucked deep at it, pulling it impossibly further into her mouth. His fingers were twirling her hair into ringlets and pushing her into his hips in passion. She worked at her jaw and managed to open it enough so that his testicle slowly extruded itself, still sucking at it the whole time. It exited her mouth with a soft sighing sound before settling there on the inside of his thigh. She could see it shine there in the moonlight, it's own moisture mingled with her thick saliva. The girl looked up to glimpse into the eyes of the sandman on the beach. She could see the pearly glow as he looked down on her with strained satisfaction. His expression told her what he wanted, but he could see the same expression in her own face, as if a mirror. So he resided himself to the teasing pleasure of her tongue, mouth, lips, and throat. Her hand continued to jack him with slow, evenly spaced strokes. Her jaws and tongue were numb from the attention they had given, but she moved to the other testicle, which hung just behind it to the side. She used her free hand to pull it slowly forward. She lowered her head again and repeated the performance she had given just moments ago. The sandman's cock had grown increasingly harder and longer and thicker in her hand. When her ministrations began, her hand wrapped easily around it's circumference. But as his pleasure increased, it her grip became less and less. Her thumb no longer wrapped around to meet her forefinger. But she continued her slow steady rhythm her mouth performed on him. As she let his sex fall free from her mouth, she set her tongue between his balls, slowly and teasingly moving up. All the while, she darted the little pink tip up and down and side to side across the surface of his magnificent manhood. His hips wiggled in pleasure below her as she kneeled there between his legs.

Her tongue went up the underside smooth shaft and licked at the rim just below the head of his cock. There, on the beach in the moonlight, with waves crashing behind her and the voyeuristic moon overhead looking on, she swirled her tongue around the head of the sandman's cock. Then she slowly opened her mouth and took the tip inside. His hands, which had settled onto the back of her head as she teased, now regained their former urgency, tugging gently down on the locks. She ignored the hasteful tugging and took him into her mouth in her own slow and teasing time. Her hand moved to the base of his cock, holding in its hardness and cutting off any orgasm he might have prematurely. She worked him slowly and with intent, to keep his seed from spilling before he was inside her. Her mouth made its way down the shaft. It was grotesque in its size and pulled at her lips as she descended its length. She wanted nothing more than to feel him deep in her throat.

His entire manhood inside her as her nose was tickled by the seaweed of his pubic hair, which still seemed very far below her. She kept the base clipped off tightly with her hand.

She was amazed at his ability to withhold his orgasm. She felt as the cock touched at the back of her throat. She worked her mind and the muscles there to overcome the gag reflex, and was able to continue. If her mouth was a tight fit for his cock, her throat was a vice. She could feel as it pushed and stretched at the muscles there. She had to slow and concentrate to keep from gagging as she continued. His urgent tugging at her dark hair continued, but she was able to withstand and keep her own slow pace. She had only inches to go. The sand man cried illegibles into the night as he felt his shaft wrapped in the tight muscles of her throat. It took the whole of his concentration to keep his hips from bucking wildly below her face. She continued on with her goal in sight. The nest of seaweed lay just below her now. She risked a quick lunge, which took the sandman by surprise. His hips buckled, driving his cock completely inside her. She could feel her nose in the seaweed and her own fingers grasping the base below her lips. She stayed there for a moment, savoring the victory. But his cock was twitching inside her, so she quickly raised her head, feeling the odd sensation as the shaft evacuated her throat, leaving an emptiness there she had never felt. She kept her hand gripped tight to cut off the orgasm. Finally, she felt the shaft in her mouth. She drew back and sat kneeling in the sand between his thighs. A long strand of thick spit made a path out of her mouth, down her belly, and past her pubic hair.

It fell to the sand and then continued to his cock, which shimmered in the moonlight. But his hips were still twitching and he began to moan. She placed her other hand with the one already at the base of his cock. She squeezed tightly as the sandman came, effectively cutting of the flow of his cum so that she could savor the feeling of it inside of her later.

She continued grasping at the cock until his bucking hips and his cries subsided. When she felt it was safe, she removed her hands. Only a tiny amount of semen had managed to escape and it dribbled out of the hole in his cock. And the shaft had not lost any of its hardness. He smiled at her in the night, and she smiled back, lowering herself to taste the wonderful cum which leaked down his hard shaft. She kept her eyes on his as she licked from bottom to top. Savoring the flavor of it and making sure she had cleaned his shaft thoroughly.

They rested there on the beach for a little while. She lay with her head on his chest, watching as his hard organ twitched there just below her. The desire between her legs, forgotten momentarily in the concentration of fellatio, returned in a surge as she looked at his magnificent cock. She pulled herself to her feet placed a foot on either side of his frame. She fell to her knees, straddling his waist between her thighs. Moving slowly backward, she positioned her hungry sex against his vertical member and slowly slid along the backside of its length. They both gasped in surprise at the heat of the other as their sexes rubbed together. He reached up for her and his rough hands pulled and twisted at her breasts, sliding them through the palms and then pinching at the nipples with his fingers. She whimpered softly as he performed the act over and over, a hand on each of her tits. She continued to move her hips up and down the surface of his cock. She could feel her juices flow and she began to tremor slowly as a small but powerful orgasm shot through her. Her sex leaked onto his and he moved his hands from her breasts to her waists, positioning the hungry mouth of her soft womanhood over his shaft. She fell back onto it with a scream. The pleasure was overwhelming as he entered her. His cock slid past the point that any man had ever been, and she cried out into the night as he filled her aching cunt. He moaned below her, watching as her body flushed with sex. Her hips began that rhythmic movement in the night. The wind blew through her hair and her head was tilted. The pleasure she felt could be read completely on her face. Her mouth opening and closing, forming silent words of lust. Her cheeks filled with red, her eyes closed in concentration and pleasure. She rode the sandman with a savage fury, her hips pumping wildly as her silent words of lust found a voice and she screamed and moaned into the night. She was fucking him there on the beach. She could see the silhouette in her mind as she worked. They're frames in darkness with the moon high above and the water behind them. The roller coaster of highway lights far in the distance.

She was overcome with a larger orgasm. She could feel it hitting her as she speeded up the motion and rode him harder and faster. Suddenly, the movement of her hips went from wild abandon to hard, fierce strokes. She moaned loudly into the night as she pounded her sex against his hips. She could feel the roughness of his sandy belly as it scraped against her clit and her pubic mound. Shockwaves of pleasure rushed through her body, sparing no part of her. Her mind, her body, her organs, her skeleton, her soul, her entire being shook with the pure joy of it all and she lost herself somewhere else, somewhere in a cosmos of satisfaction. Her hips picked up a quick rhythm again, undulating circles in the night air as she prepared herself for another orgasm. She loved this part. The abandon of wild sex.

To forget the thoughts of someone else's pleasure and concentrate on your own. Her consciousness swam in that cosmos of satisfaction as her body stayed behind and pumped at the thickness, which pistoned in her sex. She continued to climb on those waves of pleasure, seeing colors and shapes behind the lids of her closed eyes. She could not hear her cries or the moans of the sandman in the night, could not feel his hands as they tugged at her breasts and pinched at her nipples. Could not even feel his cock inside her. She just felt pleasure. The parts combined and created the whole of her ecstasy. Someone had once told her that the Japanese word for orgasm translated into "little death". She understood completely. At sometime, she felt herself receding. Coming back to her body. The earth became a physical thing again. She could feel the grains of sand that she gripped tightly between her fingers, feel the beach between her legs, feel the cool ocean breeze as it blew on her sweat covered body. She could hear the ocean tide behind her and gulls singing above. She opened her eyes, and looked down at the face of the sandman. But he was gone. All of him. The sand, which had formed his body, the shells, which shone as eyes, the seaweed and kelp, which decorated his manhood, had all, rejoined their kin on the sandy floor below her. She searched the haphazard piles of sand, which she kneeled in for evidence of his existence, but all were objects of the ocean found on any beach. She reached below her and felt something soft there. She withdrew the cock from inside her, hoping to find it to be real. But it was the same veined latex she had crowned her sandman's hips with hours before. He was gone. It was poetic justice, her stubborn mind finally admitted. All the men she had left silently in the night. And this one, the one she wanted to hold onto, had left her. Escaped from between her own legs and disappeared into the night, using her own pleasure as a distraction for his exit. She felt a small bit of fury, but she knew when it was time to go and she guessed he must have too. The sun was just starting to rise, and the facade of the city was beginning to appear. She rose and wiped the sand from her body. She walked to where the water touched the land and cleaned herself in it's chill. On a whim, she ran back to where she had left the dildo in the sand, grabbed it by its base, turned, and tossed it into the ocean. She watched as it tumbled end over end in the growing daylight. The waves opened up and let it in, and it landed with a splash. She hoped that he would find it again, and that they would find each other.

She turned with a sigh and walked back to where she had stored her things on the beach in the night. She left the shoes and socks in the pack, but took out her panties.

She began to lean over and step into them, and on second thought, went without them.

She pulled the dress over her head and onto her body and began her way back to the highway. She looked once again at the pile of sand where she had loved, and tears began to flow silently down her face. The rising sun made them sparkle on her cheeks. She dragged her forearm under her nose and sniffed once. She hated to cry. She pulled in a deep breath of determination and turned again towards the roller coaster of asphalt. He was out there somewhere. If she just kept running, she would find him. As she walked, she looked to the east, and the rising sun shone in thin bands through the tall buildings of downtown. She smiled. She could handle a ribbon of gold in her wrappings of black. In fact, she quite fancied it.

If you enjoyed this story, or have any comments you would like to convey, please let me know. You can write to me at the address in my email address. I look forward to hearing from you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Sandman
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds