The Scholarship Ch. 05

Finally, I remembered, and the events of the previous night began flooding back. I pulled the covers over my head and prayed that people would forget where they left me last night. Unfortunately, they did not, and at 10 a.m. sharp, Rachel stuck her head in my room.

"Ms. Steele will be expecting you and Marni for brunch at 11." Then she added, totally unnecessarily, "She doesn't like to be kept waiting." What a surprise that was.

I climbed out of bed and headed for the shower, located in the adjoining bathroom. It wasn't necessary to undress, as I was still naked from the night before. Apparently someone had removed my boots. I feared they might have been quite wet as a result of my unfortunate "accident."

But the warm spray of the shower felt good on my skin and I began to feel a little more human. As I soaped myself, my hands made their way to the curve of my mound and felt the unfamiliar smoothness. Rachel had done a good job, indeed, and the feeling of my soapy hands gliding over the smooth, slick flesh was extremely sensual.

But as much as I usually enjoyed masturbating in a warm shower, there was not enough time this morning, and besides, I was sort of "sexed out" from the night before. I knew it would take quite a lot to get me aroused that day.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself on the luxurious white towels hanging on the rack nearby. I wrapped one around my wet hair and one around my body and walked back into the bedroom to see what clothes Miranda had picked out for me to wear that day.

God only knew what she might have dreamt up.

Well, as it turned out, she hadn't dreamt up anything. There were no clothes, not even the ones I had arrived in yesterday. After searching every conceivable place, I had to conclude that it was Miranda's desire that I not wear any clothes at all.

I finished drying myself, then my hair as best I could with the towel. Then I fluffed out my damp curls and examined myself in the full-length mirror on the closet door. Of course, my eyes fell directly on my shaven mound and I felt it again with my hands, running them over the rise and fall of it and marveling at its smoothness and sensitivity.

If it hadn't been for the way I acquired this new bare look, I probably would have actually enjoyed the look, the feel. Even so, I had to steel myself to fight off the urge to masturbate once again, as I could feel the moistening of my sex.

Just then, I heard Rachel's voice at the door again. "Five minutes, Sarah. Please hurry."

"Wait a minute," I called after her, sticking my head out into the hallway to catch her before she disappeared again. I was about to ask Rachel if we were indeed supposed to come to brunch without any clothes.

But when I looked up and saw her beautiful pert breasts and the bare mound that now matched my own, I knew the answer. So I quickly changed my question.

"May I walk down to brunch with you?" I thought it might be a little less embarrassing to be with another naked girl in case we encountered Simon or another of the servants in the hallway. Something about safety in numbers.

"Sure, follow me," Rachel called over her shoulder. And I didn't mind following her at all. I had a wonderful view of her tight little butt as we padded along the stone floor in our bare feet. This time, as we reached the central part of the house, we turned right, away from the entryway where we had come in the night before, and found ourselves in a beautiful sunroom, awash with bright light and festooned with all manner of plants, flowers and even small trees.

And somewhere along the way, the "sexed out" feeling began to leave me. It must have been the way Rachel's ass barely even bounced as she walked. She just had to have been a dancer—she was too tall for a gymnast—because the firmness of her body reflected years of physical fitness. Her beautiful long legs tensed and flexed with each long, graceful stride.

By the time we reached the lovely sunroom, I was moist again and my nipples had begun to harden. Perhaps it wouldn't take so much to get me aroused today, after all.

In the middle of the room sat a round table with place settings for four. Marni was already seated at the table, her luscious breasts peeking out just above the tabletop. When she looked up and saw Rachel and me enter the room, the worried look left her face and she even managed a wry little smile. It was if she was asking, "Can you believe what we did last night?"

Rachel motioned me to a chair and then took her own place between Marni and me. The table was quite small, and as the three of us sat down, I could feel Rachel's leg brush against mine. Her touch made my nipples harder still, as I remembered the feel of her hands on my mound last night. I glanced at Marni and noticed the large nipples on her ample breasts beginning to grow, as well. I wondered whether she might be thinking about the very same thing.

The table was topped by a yellow tablecloth that hung down just far enough to tickle the tops of my bare thighs, and to provide the tiniest bit of modesty for my newly-shaven mound. I found if I scooted as close to the table as possible, I was almost covered.

I stole a glance to my right and saw that Rachel and Marni had both pulled their chairs up close, too, and we were all pretty much hidden from view from the waist down. But there wasn't much we could do to hide the hard nipples that the three of us were sporting, partly from the sexual tension in the room, and partly from the anticipation of what might happen next.

The only thing missing now was Miranda. And we didn't have to wait long, as she soon came sweeping into the room, the heels of her boots clicking on the stone floor. She was dressed in black, as usual. This time in a knee-length skirt that appeared to be made out of silk. It was flared slightly from the waist, and the hem just grazed the tops of the boots Miranda has chosen for the day. The heels must have been four inches tall, and made her nearly as tall as Rachel in her bare feet. Her long-sleeved blouse, also black, was very sheer, and showed off a black lacy camisole that she wore underneath.

"Well now," Miranda chirped. "How are my girls doing this morning?"

"Fine, Ms. Steele," Rachel responded cheerfully. Of course she worked for the bitch. Marni and I both just grunted noncommittally.

"Sarah, Marni, I trust you slept well," Miranda said as she looked back and forth between the two of us. And before even waiting for an answer, she went right on. "Let's enjoy our breakfast, shall we? And then we can talk about the final part of your interview."

And as if on cue, Simon and a uniformed woman that I hadn't seen before began to carry in trays of fruit, sweet rolls, muffins, juices, coffees, along with servings of eggs benedict and several other dishes that I didn't recognize, but that looked delicious. It was about that time that I realized just how hungry I was.

I hadn't eaten since a light snack on the airplane flight late yesterday afternoon. Miranda watched and smiled as her three "girls" dug into the delicious spread. She actually seemed to be deriving some pleasure from our enjoyment of the food provided for us. It made her seem oddly human to me for the first time in a long time.

As we ate, we all began to relax a bit, and the four of us made small talk, carefully avoiding any mention of last night's activities. If fact, had I not been sitting at the table in my birthday suit, I might have forgotten them completely for just a while. That is until I felt a hand begin to stroke my leg sensually.

I gasped quietly in surprise, then glanced down to see Rachel's left arm moving, causing the tablecloth that covered both our thighs to move with it. The thought that Rachel had the nerve to caress me like that, right under Miranda's nose, made me grow even wetter and my nipples snap once again to attention. I was sure there would be a noticeable wet spot on my chair when it came time to stand up.

About that time, I heard a little squeal from Marni, who quickly covered her mouth with her napkin and looked at Miranda as if to apologize for her momentary absence of manners. Miranda just looked at her quizzically and went on with a story that she was telling about how she and her late husband had built the house we were visiting. But from the hardness of Marni's nipples, I was sure that Rachel was working on her leg, as well.

Miranda kept talking, and Rachel kept stroking, until I began to squirm a little in my chair. Unconsciously, I parted my legs just a bit, and Rachel responded by moving her hand higher up my thigh and making little tickling movements with her fingernails. I was sure she was close enough at this point to feel the heat that must have been emanating from my eager pussy, and possibly, feel some of the wetness that was beginning to trickle from my swollen lips.

I looked again at Marni and saw that her eyes were half closed and her lips slightly parted. It was clear that Rachel's touch was having the same effect on her that it was having on me.

As Miranda rattled on, apparently caught up completely in her story, I scooted a little lower in my chair, parting my legs even further. At almost the same time, Rachel moved her hand just high enough that two of her fingers were now able to slip just inside my labia and begin to stroke slowly and sensuously up and down my wet slit.

From the look on Marni's face, Rachel must have been doing something very similar to her. But when I looked at Rachel, her expression was quite serene and inscrutable. She must have had a lot of practice keeping her thoughts and actions from Miranda.

I could feel that familiar tingle begin again, just as I had felt it last night as Rachel was shaving my mound. And I knew if this went on for any length of time at all, I could cum right there at the table. And who knew what might result from that! For me and for Rachel.

But just then, Miranda finished her story of the house and began to look directly at Marni and me once more. The change in the tone of her voice seemed to startle Rachel, and her hand withdrew, leaving me right on the verge of a crushing climax.

"Now girls," Miranda began, looking back and forth between Marni and me. "I'm afraid we were a bit too, how shall I say, adversarial last night. I truly do want your experience this weekend to be enjoyable . . . for all of us," she added with a smile.

I looked at her, a bit puzzled at the thought that she was interested in anyone's pleasure except her own. And I tried hard to ignore the arousal that Rachel had caused with her gentle and sensuous touch, as I focused on Miranda's words.

"So today, for the final part of your interview, you are going to get to do something that I know both of your have been wanting for quite some time." Again, her eyes moved back and forth, staring first at Marni, then at me.

"Sarah," Miranda continued, "Marni has told me about the intimate little sessions the two of you have enjoyed late at night in your room."

Marni and I looked at each other and she mouthed, "I'm sorry." And I knew she truly was.

"But, for whatever reason, the two of you have been content to pleasure yourselves as if you were alone, when in fact, there was a beautiful, sensual young woman only a few feet away yearning for the touch of the other."

I looked down at my plate, knowing that she was right, as usual, and regretting all of those missed opportunities with Marni.

"And so today, your interview will conclude with the two of you, Marni and Sarah, playing out the little scenario that you have been fantasizing about for months now."

I almost shouted, "Yessssssssssssssss," but managed to contain myself, knowing that another boot would surely drop. And it did.

"Of course," Miranda went on, "I will have the pleasure of watching the two of you. And if your performance is satisfactory, you both will have the balance of your scholarships.

"And Marni," she added, "I believe you brought a little something with you that might come in handy for this part of the interview." We both gasped, softly, remembering Miranda's instructions that Marni should bring the double ended dildo with her!

"Now, I understand that it might be difficult for the two of you to "perform" for me under normal conditions. That's why I so appreciate Rachel's getting you 'ready' the way she has while we have been eating."

Well, I guess we should have known that we could never get anything past Miranda. Marni and I both looked at Rachel, and she just smiled sweetly and made a little kissing motion with her sexy lips.

"But just so things aren't too uncomfortable," Miranda continued, "I'll be in another room watching from there. You won't even know I'm around. Rachel, would you please take Sarah and Marni to their room." And with that, she got up and left us sitting at the table staring at each other.

Rachel stood up and smiled again, as she led us from the sunroom and down another hallway that I hadn't seen before. Marni and I followed a couple of steps behind her, holding hands and feeling the urge to giggle like little girls. My pussy was quite wet from the under-the-table activity and it was clear that both Marni and I were quite aroused by the hardness of our nipples.

My mind was spinning, thinking back on all those late night masturbation sessions when I listened to Marni pleasure herself as I did the same. All those feelings of desire and lust began to flood back over me as I remembered just how much I had wanted her . . . and for how long. I hoped that she was feeling the same about me. I guess we would find out soon enough.

I wanted to scream at Rachel to hurry up because it seemed to be taking her so long to get us to wherever it was we were going. But finally, she stopped at a door near the end of the hallway, opened it and simply said, "Enjoy yourselves." Then she made that cute kissing face again, smiled and left us at the door. Of course, I couldn't resist having one last lingering look at her cute bottom as she walked back down the hallway.

Before I could turn back toward the door I heard Marni's voice. "Oh my fucking god!"

And I looked inside the room and saw the reason for her reaction. It was our room! From the dorm. Here in Miranda's house. In some god-forsaken corner of upstate New York.

There were the twin beds, only a few feet apart. Twin dressers, desks . . . the whole works. Even the posters on the walls. I figured if I looked in the top drawer of Marni's dresser, I'd find her panties, just as they were back at Midwestern State. But I didn't look because I didn't want to freak out completely. This was just too weird. That sexy tingle I'd been feeling in my stomach began to turn into a feeling of apprehension.

I looked blankly at Marni and said, "What the fuck is this?"

"Miranda told me to take some pictures of our room and e-mail them to her." Her voice was barely above a whisper. "I'd forgotten all about it until just now."

The blinds were pulled and the light in the room was quite dim. Actually, the atmosphere was pretty nice for what we were supposed to be doing. I glanced over at "my" desk and, sure enough, there was a scented candle. I read the label. "Cucumber and Cantaloupe," just like back home.

I thought, "What the heck," and picked up the pack of matches lying beside the candle and lit it. The sweet scent began to filter through the room, and I began to relax a bit, allowing my mind to anticipate what lay ahead for Marni and me.

Then I noticed something lying on Marni's bed. But she had seen it, too, and beat me to it. It was the black double-ended dildo that one of Miranda's staff—probably Rachel—had retrieved form Marni's purse and placed here. As I looked at Marni holding that incredibly erotic toy, unconsciously running her fingers over the long, think shaft, the tingle was back, and I could feel myself begin to "leak" a little as my nectar began to escape my swollen labia.

Marni's eyes closed as she caressed the cock, and I thought she was probably remembering how she had pleasured herself with it before. Or was she thinking about how it was going to be for us today? I hoped it was the latter.

I hated to interrupt her fantasy, but I was eager to get started. Very eager. First, I wanted soooo much to experience what I had been dreaming about for so long. Second, this was to be our final stage in the interview process, and I was ready to get this whole thing over with. I had been at Miranda Steele's mercy for too long.

"I guess we should get started," I said gently, rousing Marni from her daydream.

"Oh, yeah . . . sure . . . , " she responded haltingly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, wondering if Marni really felt as excited about this scenario as I was. "Don't you want to do this? We don't have to if you don't want. We can just tell Miranda to get fucked and go home."

"No, Sarah, it's not that. I told you on the plane that I'd been fantasizing about you for a long time. It's just . . . you know . . . being watched like this . . . " Her voice trailed off before she could finish the sentence, but I knew exactly what she meant. For a moment, the prospect of being watched in such an intimate situation had gone completely out of my mind.

"I don't know what to do, baby, except just try it." I took her hand and squeezed it. "If it doesn't work, we can always leave."

As I finished the sentence, I began to move toward "Marni's" bed, where the big black dildo was waiting for us, pulling Marni gently with me. I tried not to look at the large mirror over the vanity on the far wall because I knew it was probably a two-way mirror and Miranda was sitting there in those goddamned boots watching every move we made.

When we got to the bed, we both sat down, one of us at either end, and just looked at each other for quite a long time. As I saw Marni there, with her wonderfully full breasts—those large areolas, hard nipples, I felt my arousal returning, then growing. My gaze lingered on her newly-shaven mound, and I noticed clear evidence of her own arousal.

And I saw, no felt, her eyes on me, too. I think I may have blushed a little at the intensity of her gaze. But it warmed me, too, with the heat radiating outward from the center of my sex, down my legs, up my belly, across my breasts, my face, to the top of my head. My skin felt as if it was on fire. I slid my hand across my breasts to see if they actually felt hot to the touch, and I saw Marni begin to touch herself, as well.

We watched each other as our hands played over our breasts, our movements almost mirroring each other. Marni's back was propped against the wall at the head of the bed, her legs extended fully and slightly parted. My head was at the other end, and I was propped up on one elbow, my own legs stretched outward toward Marni.

There was no sound in the room, other than our breathing, which was slow and regular at first, but grew faster, shallower, as we continued to caress ourselves, to watch each other, and our arousal grew.

Marni was the first to touch her pussy. I watched as she slid both hands downward from her breasts, across her firm, flat belly, finally stopping at her mound. She looked deeply, longingly into my eyes as she put one hand on either side of her opening and used her fingertips to part her swollen lips, revealing to me her moist inner folds and swollen clit. Then, while she held herself open like that, she allowed the finger of one hand to begin flicking her clitoris ever so lightly. It was as if that one fingertip was sort of tickling her little pearl.

When she was sure I was watching her, Marni leaned her head back against the wall and closed her eyes. And she continued to hold herself open like that and stroke her clit with that one fingertip . . . sometimes very rapidly . . . sometimes slowly. Occasionally, she would dip her fingers inside and draw out more nectar to lubricate the little bud, which was growing before my eyes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds