The Scholarship Ch. 05

I tugged and pinched one of my rock-hard nipples with one hand, while the other glided between my legs. I pulled one leg toward me, placing that foot flat on the bed, while my other leg was still extended toward Marni. This position had the effect of opening my lips so that Marni could see me fully if she decided to open her eyes, which I, of course, wanted so desperately. It also made it easy for me to slide two fingers inside my wet, puffy lips, first reaching inside, then moving them upward to find my own swollen clit.

I made slow circles around it as I continued to watch my beautiful roommate touch herself in the most intimate way imaginable. I had fantasized a lot about this scenario, but this was far beyond any fantasy I could have conjured up. I had to slow down a little because the combination of watching Marni and pleasuring myself was just about to push me over the edge. And I so wanted us to cum together.

In just a moment, as I continued to touch myself just enough to hang right on the precipice, Marni opened her eyes. She looked first at me and smiled a little, then looked over at the nightstand. I followed her gaze and saw her reach for the double ended dildo that she had laid there.


Making sure I was watching, she raised one end of the long cock to her mouth and began to lick the big black head sensuously. She pressed it between her lips and sucked, as if she were pleasuring a lover. But I knew, this performance was for my pleasure, and hers.

She removed the cock from her mouth and licked up and down the thick black shaft until it was shiny with her saliva. Then she started at the second head and repeated the entire process until the full 18 inches was completely lubricated.

I felt little contractions begin deep inside me as I watched Marni move the head to her wet opening and slide it up and down along the length of her slit. She continued to slide it up and down her swollen lips, but with each trip she opened herself a little farther, until finally, the big head had disappeared inside. I watched, not daring to even touch myself now, as she began to move her hips rhythmically and with each movement, draw the shaft deeper.

Finally, when only about half of the cock could still be seen, Marni opened her eyes again and looked deeply into mine. She released her grip on the shaft and held her arms out to me, as if to invite me to her. My eyes literally filled with tears at the thought that the moment I had been dreaming of for months had finally come!

I began to scoot up the bed toward Marni so I could scissor my legs between hers and share that beautiful black cock with her. Her eyes never left mine as I moved closer, as our legs touched for the first time.

But just as I was about the grasp the cock and move it toward my aching pussy, I became aware of the sound of a door, some movement across the room. Then I heard a voice. Miranda's voice.

"That will be all, Sarah. You've completed the second interview and I'm happy to renew your scholarship."

She was standing beside the bed, clad in a floor-length robe made of black silk. In her hand was a check, which she thrust at me. "Thank you, Sarah, you may go now." She took my arm and helped me to my feet.

My mouth was open, but no words would come. My eyes filled with tears of a different kind this time. Marni's expression mirrored my own.

"Thank you, Sarah, Rachel will show you back to your room. Marni and I have one more part of her interview to take care of."

I felt Rachel take my arm and lead me toward the door. I looked back over my shoulder just long enough to see Miranda's black robe fall to the floor. She wore nothing underneath except for her black boots. As she sat down on the bed next to Marni, Rachel closed the door and led me away.

*********
I don't remember much about the flight back to Springfield, except that Marni did not make it with me. Rachel told me that she would be staying behind for awhile longer.

Classes started again the next day and I went through the motions. But every ounce of emotional energy had been drained from me that weekend at Miranda's and I had no idea when, if ever, I might regain it.

I returned from class late Wednesday afternoon to find that Marni's things had been moved out. I can't really say that I was surprised. Nothing Miranda did could surprise me any more, and I supposed that she must have some other plans for Marni.

As I sat there in my half-empty room, I couldn't help but think about what I'd lost over the past few months. My friend and roommate. My self-respect. The sense that I had some control over my life. And that was just the start of a long list.

But, then, I did get my scholarship.

Epilogue: When I started writing chapters 4 and 5, I had in mind at least one more adventure for Sarah. But after struggling for so long to get these chapters written and with the way this one ends, I'm thinking that maybe I should quit torturing poor Sarah and let her enjoy the scholarship that she worked so hard to earn. But I'd love to hear the thoughts of those of you who have been so generous in reading and commenting on this series.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 478 milliseconds