The Seahorse Society Ch. 03

"So how do you like the event Bernie?"

He shrugged.

"Zo far I like it. But it'z early still jah?" He laughed and stared at her a moment checking out her bust without much subtlety.

She ignored his lustful stares and bit back her pride. Then turned on her flirty charm once more.

"Did you see Todd earlier?"

He nodded.

"Jah I did. He iz vith hiz new voman. I belief her name is Patricia or Trisha or something like ziz."

She nodded.

"Yeah Trish. She's very nice eh?"

He shrugged and looked her over some more.

"I zuppose zo. But zen you are qvite nize too Brittiny!"

She giggled faking it and pressed in closer putting up with his stray touchy-feely hands as he gave her right butt cheek another squeeze.

"I wanted to catch up with them but I don't remember what hotel they're staying at. You didn't happen to talk with Todd or Trish and know where they are at?"

"Ah jah. I know where ziz iz. But zey vanted to get back and I belief zat zey vish for zome privacy yes?"

She giggled.

"I understand. But I do need to catch up with them. Could you tell me where they are? It's important that I get a chance to speak with Trish and Todd later on this evening."

Bernhart nodded and considered what she was saying. He studied her hungrily and smiled.

"Vell I vill be heppy to show you ver zey are. But first you must haf zomsing to eat vis me und eftervards I vill bring you to visit zem okay?"

Reluctantly she agreed.

"That sounds good Bernie. I should probably let Albany and Victor know where I'm off to."

He shrugged.

"Vhy vait? Ve can haf a few drinks and zom food now und zen I vill take you vis me to zee za hotel. Zey are staying at ze zame place as I. Okay?"

She nodded and he patted her butt playfully.

"Come on now. Shall ve go?"

She swallowed and nodded. This was going to be a painful wait. But she had to get to Trish and Todd. She walked along as Bernhart walked beside her pointing her to the parking area. He took a few moments to lean back and look at her butt and then smiled and led her out to the valet and took his rental car to a restaurant.

They ate a while and then went to a bar and had a few drinks. Bernhart surprisingly behaved himself in public in spite of her spotting him looking her over here and there. He drank and joked and talked while she forced herself to laugh and flirt and keep up the charm. She kept telling herself that the end was more important than the ordeal she had to deal with.

After having some drinks he took her to the hotel. He had a room, which was one floor below where Todd and Trish were staying. Brittiny wanted to excuse herself and suggested that she could just look up the name at the registry at the front desk but Bernhart laughed.

"It'z registered under her name Brittiny. Do you know ziz name? Don't be zilly. Come viz me. I will drop by my zimmer, zorry I mean my room, und efter ziz ve vill go to zer room und you can speak viz zem okay?"

She shrugged and smiled.

"Oh okay Bernie. That sounds great. Thanks!"

He grinned and took her to the elevator.

Once they were in his room he produced a couple of glasses and insisted that they had a few more drinks before they went to see the others. Brittiny drank and sat on his bed looking around as Bernie chatted on about the convention.

After a little while she felt a bit dizzy and Bernhart looked at her with a concerned look.

"Are you okay Brittiny?"

She shook her head.

"I feel a bit dizzy Bernie."

"You haf hed a lot to drink jah? Just lie down a moment und relax. I zink I can help you to feel better."

She shook her head.

"I should go Bernie."

"Nonzense Brittiny. You look very bad. Lay down on your belly. Just relax for a moment and ve vill fix you up jah?"

She shrugged and laid back then rolled over onto her belly. He took her purse and set it on the floor beside the bed. Then he took off her shoes.

"What are you doing Bernie?" She sounded a bit groggy and out of it.

"Just relax Brittiny. I vill help you out. I promise you ziz okay?"

She shrugged and closed her eyes. Her head throbbed a little.

Bernhart started to massage her back and shoulders.

"Ziz vill help to release za tension in your neck, spine, und alzo in ze head."

She relaxed and tried to stay calm as he kneaded and rubbed and worked her back. It felt pretty good and she soon felt Bernie straddle her lower legs and continue the massage. It seemed to be working a little. It did feel a bit better.

"I hef to verk za skin on you Brittiny."

He pulled up her pink T-shirt and unhooked her bra. She almost said something but changed her mind as he continued to work and massage her back.

"You hef zo much stress und tension. You need to get looser Brittiny."

Now he snaked his hands under her and unbuttoned her jean shorts and unbuckled her belt.

She opened her eyes a little in concern.

"What are you doing Bernie?"

He shushed her.

"Just relax so ve can get you loose und comfortable."

He pulled her shorts down to her knees and then to her ankles and off of her. She was only wearing a silky black V-back pair of panties.

"Oh my God! Did you just pull off my shorts?" She gasped in surprise.

He continued the massage pushing her neck and shoulders back down.

"Just relax now. I hef a lot of verk to do und you need to rest and relax. Und jah I pulled zem down. You know I did ziz. Big deal. It iz only your butt. In Europe ziz iz no big deal. Zo relax vile I verk on you okay?"

She sighed and lowered her head again. Soon she was feeling better as Bernie worked her upper and then lower back. He worked her hips and butt and upper thighs. Then her lower legs. She was half asleep when he had gotten off of the bed to work her lower legs.

When he straddled her again and worked up her legs to her thighs and then her butt she had not noticed at first that she could feel his skin and leg hairs on her own legs. Nor the fact that he'd slowly pulled her panties down to her knees.

Bernie now produced oil and started at her shoulders as he oiled and massaged her neck and upper back and then came down yet again. It felt amazing and she was so relaxed she felt like she could just melt. As he applied more oil she didn't notice anything strange when he worked back down over her butt and hips. Then to her upper thighs and inner thighs.

She wasn't really paying much attention to anything other than the warm soothing oiled massage when he finally scooted up a little and as he leaned forward to start on her back and shoulders she felt something stiff, hot, oiled and hard that slid into place between her butt and upper thighs. His huge cock penetrated deep inside of her vagina and with wide eyes Brittiny gasped.

He was thrusting in deeper and deeper with each stroke and as he massaged her shoulders his cock fucked her pussy until she cried out.

"What are you...?"

He laughed and shushed her again.

"Shhhhhhhh... You know very vell vat I am doing Brittiny. I am massaging you und I am alzo fucking you hard jah?"

"Bernie you c-can't do this!" She gasped, but he showed no sign of slowing down or stopping. He laughed and sped up causing her heart to pound more and her legs to tingle as she grew wetter and hotter.

"Jah I can do ziz! Look at vat ve are doing right now. I am fucking you, und you are being fucked by me! Zo yez ziz is very much vat ve are doing!"

"W-well we n-need to stop!"

He laughed.

"Just relax und let me do za verk here Brittiny!"

Now he sped up even more and she cried out and moaned as the pleasure sensations grew and she began to pant and breathe hard. His hands now cupped under her to feel her breasts and he got faster still.

It seemed an impossible pace but Bernhart laughed and listened in delight to her whimpering moans and gasps as she found herself unable to stop him or resist her own growing climax.

"OH GOD Bernie!"

He laughed.

"Jah, you may call me Godt all zat you vish Brittiny! Ziz iz good jah?"

She shot him a brief look of annoyed disgust but her face contorted and she groaned while he laughed.

Moments later he pulled her up into a hands and knees position and fucked her doggie style. His hands held her hips firmly and she shook and bucked and cried out as she got rammed with his cock. Her large full breasts bounced and he cupped them after a while and felt them shifting with each strong thrust of his hips.

He reached under her as he fucked her and began rubbing her clitoris. She bucked and protested.

"Not there! I'm sensitive there. Please don't touch my clit?"

He laughed.

"I know you are. Ziz iz vhy I touch you zer in za first place!"

He rubbed her more. She tried to reach back and push him away but he grabbed her wrists in either hand and moved them to the small of her back. Then he got them both in his left hand and held them tight so she couldn't pull free or escape. Her hands were now restricted behind her back.

She tried to drop down on her belly but his hold on her wrists allowed him to pull back and keep her trapped in a kneeling position with her chest to the mattress and her shapely butt angled up in the air.

He rubbed her clit and though she struggled and bucked she was trapped and soon climaxed hard as the orgasm ripped through her and made her shake and groan.

He slowed down long enough to let her catch her breath and then started again. Once more she spasmed and shook and bucked wildly until she came again. Gasping she hissed back at him in annoyance.

"I think I h-hate you!"

He laughed and nodded.

"Jah maybe zo! But I don't need your love. Only your body! Zo ziz iz okay und I hef vhat I vant! I vanted to fuck you und zat iz exactly vhat has happened to you! Vhen vi finish I vill take you to zee und speak mit Todd und hiz girlfriend. But until zat time, you need to shut up und be a good girl vile I fuck you jah?"

She groaned but didn't reply as Bernhart had his way with her. After a while he tossed her down and rolled her onto her back. Then pinned her arms with both of her legs trapped and hooked in either elbow.

He kissed her and fucked her, sucking her large tits and swollen nipples. She climaxed hard and he did too. But he never bothered to pull out of her. Instead he shot his load inside of her body and kept her pinned until after he was finally flaccid and shrunken out of her wet hot pussy.

Brittiny lay there exhausted. She'd paid a heavy and unwanted price to catch up to Todd and Trish. But if she could change their situation even having Bernhart use her and degrade her into his cheap sexual pawn would be worth it.

Besides which, want it or not he'd done a good job of fucking her. Her still racing heartbeat was proof of a more than satisfactory effort on his part.

It could have been a lot worse she told herself. She picked up her T-shirt and shorts. Then looked for her panties and bra. Bernhart laughed and held them up.

"Looking for zomethinc?"

She snarled.

"Give 'em back to me you dirty pervert!"

He shook his head.

"You get zem back efter..." He said in a playful tone.

"What do you mean after? After what?"

"After you leaf from zer room und return to ziz room for more zex play."

"Fuck you Bernhart! I'm not coming back just because you have my underwear hostage!"

He laughed.

"Of course not. Ziz iz vhy I also hef taken ziz!"

He held up her purse as she gasped. Her whole world was in there. Her phone, day planner, money, credit cards, everything! She scowled as he nodded deviously.

"Heyyyyyyy! You can't keep my purse hostage! I'll call the cops Bernhart! I'm warning you!"

He laughed.

"Go ahead. I hef your panties und your bra az vell! If you call za polize I vill say my girlfriend iz drunk und I vas trying to keep her from trouble or driving by taking avay her keyz und her money. You haf no bra und panties on. Who do you zink zat zey vill belief?"

"You know what? You are a real fuckin' bastard Bernie!"

He nodded.

"Jah I know!" He approached her and leaned in. "But I'm ze bastard who iz going to fuck you eftervard too. Zo anyvay, shut up, und get ready! Ve're going to go und zee Todd okay? Und behave."

"I don't want you with me when I talk with them."

He laughed.

"Und you did not vant me in your puzzy too. But az you Americanz zay, shit happens! Get over ziz! I'm coming zo keep your lipz shut about ziz und let'z go zee our friendz shall ve?"

She grumbled and put on her shoes.

"I hate you!"

As she walked past he groped her butt and then gave her a sharp swat that made her jump and yip in painful shock.

"Enough! Ztart valking!"

Brittiny shook her head and stared down at the ground. The whole sex and blackmail thing was much more than she had expected when she first hatched her plan. This was turning into a huge pain. But she knew that she was committed now and had to go through with it.

She set aside her revulsion at the night still ahead of her and the disgusting acts she was sure Bernhart would make her do and instead focused on how she was going to play this with Trish. She hoped to get inside with the girl. Perhaps she could pull off a miraculous break up or conflict. Time would tell.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds