• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Secretary
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Secretary

I wondered why they took the chance to fuck in the copy room, but then I realized that Jason was a fairly recent addition to the company and did not yet have his own office. And at this time of night all offices and conference rooms were locked.

"Turn around." Jessica slid off the table, turned around and bent over it.

"Fuck me Jason. Fuck me. Harder!" She didn't have to ask twice. Jason was pounding her from behind with full force, and I could only imagine the beating her pussy must be taking. Her moaning turned into a scream, and seconds later Jason joined her.

"I'm cumming! Fuck I'm cumming!" He pulled out and shot his cum over her ass. She reached back and rubbed it in, and I could tell that she was fingering her asshole, teasing him.

"You're driving me nuts" he said.

"And I'm making you nut" she replied. "Do you ever cum like that on your wife's ass? Or is it too big?" I had only met Jason's wife once at a social event, and I did not remember she had a big ass. In fact, I remember her being petite and quite beautiful.

"Let's not talk about her. Listen I need to go."

"I know. You cum and then you go. Are you going to go home and do her now?" Jessica was still in a teasing mood.

"Hardly. But I want to see you again. I need to see you again."

"Will you get us a hotel next time? This feels so cheap."

"I can't, you know that. But I may have an office then. I'll get a couch." And perhaps some candles, I was thinking. Jason was such a douche. "How about Monday? We'll go for drinks and then we'll come back here?" Jessica started to get dressed.

"Sure, whatever. Monday is fine." They dressed in silence. As I was about to make my silent escape through the back door, Jessica turned to Jason.

"Hey, aren't you forgetting something?" I assumed it was the goodbye kiss, but boy was I wrong. Jason reached into his coat pocket for his wallet, and counted out a few bills that he handed to Jessica. She put them in her handbag and smiled. Apparently, her companionship was not for free, and I immediately took her off the post-Stacy seduction list. There are some things worth paying for ... pussy (or ass, for that matter) is most definitely not one of them. It takes all the thrill out of the chase.

Part IV: A View to a Kill

Stacy and I continued our strange office interactions. We were colleagues and friends, and once or twice per day Stacy was also my submissive, exhibitionist slave who fetched my files, or picked my stuff off the floor, while trying hard to show me as much as she could. Her office attire grew progressively more daring, and I caught her on a few occasions having unbuttoned her blouse just to give me a better view when the performance started.

Our interactions also started to escalate to become more physical. One day when I had left a pen on the floor for her to pick up, rather than just put it on the table like she usually did, she came over and slowly put it in the pocket of my suit jacket that was hanging over the back of my chair. She gave me a shy little smile, like she was challenging me to come up with ways we could interact in a more physical manner.

I think I came up with a good one. Back in the eighties I was wearing a golden tie clip (seriously guys, everybody who aspired to look like a yuppie did) that attached my tie to my shirt. Before Stacy's next trip to the mailbox I placed it strategically on the floor, in front of the file cabinet. I watched her face closely as she spotted the tie clip and identified what it was.

She dropped the mail off, and with a little smile playing on her lips kneeled down to pick up the clip. This was one of those days when she was wearing a blouse, and before entering the office had unbuttoned at least two buttons to give me a good peek. She didn't linger for long in the kneeling position, but rather stood up and approached me slowly and seductively. She bent forward, and very gently attached the clip to the tie and my shirt. I had an unobstructed view into her blouse, where her large breasts were clearly exposed, barely contained in a black bra. Her face was inches from mine, and I could smell her perfume.

She took her time getting the clip back where it belonged. Her fingers touched my chest, much more than was necessary to get the clip in place, and then lingered after everything was arranged to perfection. I trembled from her touch and her smell, and the look of her breasts dangling in front of me. I stole a glance at her face, and noticed her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted. I decided this was the time to move our relationship to the next level. I leaned back and my eyes locked with hers.

"Close the door" I said. Silently she did as I was told. She then returned to where I was sitting. I motioned for her to kneel down, and she did. I took her hands and placed them on my thighs, covering them with my own hands.

"You enjoy this, I can tell. So do I. But I think we are ready to take this one step further ... to increase the enjoyment for both of us." She looked at me, but remained silent. I could tell from her facial expression that she agreed ... and was aroused.

I lifted her right hand and brought it to my face. Slowly I took her middle finger into my mouth and sucked on it. She gasped a little.

"Now touch yourself" I said without taking my eyes off hers.

Slowly, reluctantly, she reached down, and I could feel how she hiked up the skirt and then reached for herself. Her eyes closed and she suddenly inhaled. My grip on her left hand tightened.

"Look at me." I kept locking her eyes with mine. Every time her glace started to wander, I squeezed her hand a little harder, forcing her to look at me again. Her breath got faster and faster, and her little cries of pleasure more and more frequent ... when she started to shudder a little I knew she was close.

"Look at me..." I implored. She did, and then she came, with a great shudder and a soft cry. The waves subsided, and she brought up her right hand. I took it, and brought it back to my mouth. Slowly and lustfully I tasted her fluids, sucking her finger clean. I helped her to her feet, then very seductively buttoned up the two buttons in her blouse, making sure I made some contact with the breasts underneath. She was smiling as she left.

From that day on, our mail run interactions became increasingly more explicit. I never touched her sexually, and my contact with her was always more or less incidental. She on the other hand, was often hands on, once helping me change a tie and a shirt I accidentally (or not so accidentally) spilled coffee on. Once she even helped a local tailor take measurements for a suit I may or may not buy. She provided him with far more hands-on assistance than necessary, perhaps trying to make sure the pants I may or may not buy had room for an erection.

One day I came to the realization that she enjoyed the sensation of being watched, not just by me, but by everybody. That day, I had asked her to remove the bra she wore underneath her wide neck sweater, and to walk around the office braless for the remainder of the afternoon. I spent time around her, and I could tell from her interactions with the people in the office that the exposure and the thrill excited her. Later that day I took great pleasure in watching her retrieve the bra from the bottom drawer of my desk. And I could tell she took great pleasure in showing me everything I wanted to see while doing so.

Our morning conversation also took on a new tone, with flirting and innuendo as part of the game. We often discussed the partners' real or imagined sex lives, and the inter-office romances we thought were happening. It was during one of those conversation that I recalled that Jason and Jessica were due for an encore that same evening. I told Stacy that I may need her to do some overtime that night, if convenient. Quite a few hours, actually, but that it was an interesting project. She looked at me with equal parts suspicion and excitement, but agreed to return to the office no later than 8 that evening.

True to her word, Stacy returned to the office a little before 8, and I put her to work in one of the conference rooms preparing for a closing that would take place later that same week. She almost seemed disappointed that she was going to do actual work and not engage in other shenanigans, but the night was still young. I stayed in my office for most of the evening, making frequent trips to the main lobby to look for Jason and Jessica, and to the supply closet in case they had managed to sneak by undetected. At 10:30 I took a walk through the building and concluded that it was deserted but for me and Stacy. As I was about to return to the office, I heard the elevator arrive at our floor, and seconds later Jessica's inebriated giggles. I hurried off to the conference room.

"I have something special for you" I told Stacy when I got there. "I need you to come with me. I also need you to trust me, and do as I say. Will you do that?" Stacy just nodded, a look of puzzlement and budding excitement on her face. I led her around the building, to the supply closet.

"You have to be quiet. Not a word, whatever you see, OK?" She nodded her assent again. After we entered I quietly closed the door behind us, then took her to the inner door that led to the copy room. I could hear voices inside. I silently opened the door a little, and positioned Stacy so that she could look through the crack. I was standing behind her ... very closely behind her. I could hear her breathing increase, even before she saw Jason and Jessica in the room.

Jessica was seated on one of the big tables in the middle of the room with her legs spread, her panties already removed. She was pleasing herself while talking to Jason.

"Look at this wet pussy" she said. "I want your big cock in my pussy." Jason was trying to get undressed in one big hurry.

"Come on Jason. I'm so wet for you." She moaned loudly as she kept rubbing her pussy. Jason was having a hard time getting his pants off, and Jessica moved off the table to help him.

"What's the matter, did all the blood go from your brain to your cock?" She undid his pants and slid them down. I looked at Stacy as Jessica removed Jason's drawers, exposing his huge cock. Stacy took a deep breath, and her lips were trembling. I put my hand around her waist, and pulled her close to me. She let out a quiet moan.

"Shhh" I admonished in her ear. I then let my hands wander over her body, as Jessica started to suck Jason. Her breasts felt wonderful ... large and firm, and I decided to undo a few buttons in her blouse. My hand slipped inside, and found its way underneath her bra. Her nipples were stiff to the touch.

Jessica continued to suck and jerk Jason, as he grabbed onto her hair and almost forced himself down her throat. She did not seem to mind, and Stacy was watching, almost transfixed. My hands brushed down her body until they reached the hem of her short skirt. Slowly, I raised it above her waist. I could feel her tense as my fingers touched the fabric of her panties, and she let out a little cry.

"Shhh" I admonished again. I positioned my mouth close to her ear, and nibbled a little on her ear lobe. My left hand slipped inside her panties and for the first time made contact with her pussy. She was dripping wet. I let a finger slide along the crevice, not digging too deep inside, and not lingering too long on her clit ... just enough to keep her trembling. I slid the other hand down her panties in the back, and my fingers met just where she was the wettest.

I let the middle finger from each hand slip into her, and she let out a moan. I bit into her ear lobe. "Shhh quiet" I whispered. "Just watch."

On the floor in front of us, Jason was just about ready to cum when Jessica disengaged.

"Are you going to fuck my ass with that big cock today? I've been fantasizing about it again..."

"Jess please don't start that again. You know I don't like..."

"Come on, just once I'd like to know what that big meat pole feels like. Come on Jason..."

"Stop it. Bend over and I will give you enough of that meat pole so that your pussy will need a vacation." They moved over to the table, and Jason unceremoniously bent Jessica over and started to fuck her.

I let my right hand slip out of Stacy's pussy, and slowly make its way towards her ass. At first she did not take notice, but as soon as I started to massage her asshole I could feel her stiffen. Her pussy had made my finger wet and slippery, and I could feel her ass contract as my finger touched and probed it. She gradually relaxed and I looked at her face as I slowly pushed my finger in. She held her breath and bit her lower lip. Very slowly I moved my finger deeper in her ass, while my other hand started to massage her clit. She moaned again, and I bit her ear lobe a little harder this time. I could feel her shudder.

"Shhh." We continued to watch Jason fuck Jessica over the table, and then turn her around and fuck her on her back. Stacy's breath got heavier and heavier as she stared at the couple, mesmerized by their performance. When she was really close to climax, Jason pulled out.

"Get down. I'm cumming." Jessica slid down on the floor and Jason started to jerk his cock in front of her.

"Not on my face. Not tonight ... not here." She sat up just in time for Jason to shoot his load over her tits. Stacy was watching intently, and as Jason came she started to tremble with pleasure from the climax that had been building for the last few minutes. I held her tight as wave after wave of the orgasm cascaded through her and made her wobble on her feet. She looked at me, and I brought my hand to my face and sucked on the finger that had just been rubbing her clit.

Reluctantly we disengaged, and I quietly led her through the supply closet to the corridor outside.

"Let's go." I told her. "The lovers in there still have to clean up and get dressed, and settle their financial affairs." She looked at me in surprise, but did as she was told. Within a minute we were in the elevator going down, leaving the lovers behind to clean up their mess.

Part V: The Blind Spot

It wasn't until Friday that week that Stacy first brought up what she had wondered about ever since watching the Monday night performance.

"When we left the office, you said they had to settle their financial affairs. What did you mean by that? Were you just being your normal sarcastic self?"

"Actually, the first time I watched them, after the romantic part of the evening was over, Jessica demanded payment for services rendered, and Jason was happy to comply. It seemed like they had a standing arrangement, no pun intended."

"Ha! Romantic. I can't believe that, it makes her a ... a ... a ..."

"Prostitute? Maybe. Or maybe he owed her some money? Or she's a friend with an expensive benefit."

"Still that's unbelievable. I know her - we've been to lunch together."

"Really, who paid?" I gave her a mischievous grin that she returned.

"How much did she get?" Stacy was clearly very curious about this.

"I don't know, it looked like maybe a hundred."

"Well, that's not too bad actually. After all, he does come with certain benefits." I raised an eyebrow.

"No pun intended?" She laughed. "Well, other than the fact that he finishes pretty quick, I can't see what benefit he may have."

"Well, he's pretty ... you know." I just looked at her, a feigned confused look on my face.

"You know..." She made a motion with her hands and turned a few shades of crimson. "Large."

"Really? Texas medium, I'd say. You should consider our Dallas office for your next inter-office move." She turned even redder.

"Well, I didn't meant that I, you know..."

"Of course you did" I said. "It's fascinating to fantasize about, isn't it? And please don't tell me that you haven't. I can see it in your eyes." She just sat quietly, looking at me. I knew I was right.

"You've been wondering what it would feel like to touch him, to feel him inside you. To be like Jessica, bent over a table and taken by him." She shifted in her seat and looked a little uncomfortable. And a little excited. "Let me see what I can do" I said to her and smiled.

Later that day I left an unsigned note on her desk when she was not around. "Please come to the office tonight at 10 pm. Dress as if it's pay day."

I made myself unavailable for the rest of the afternoon, as I didn't want her to confront me about the note. I was pretty sure she would not be asking Jason about it, as the two of them had never been close. When she had her 4 pm meeting in Mr. Mularkey's office, I went over and left another note.

"Bring a blindfold." Then I left the building.

I returned to the office a little after 9, and made sure it was completely empty. I took my time and went through the motions to inspect everything, including the ladies' room. On a Friday even the night owls retire early, and it was apparent I had the entire floor to myself. I went over to Stacy's desk and put yet another note on it:

"Meet me in the copy room."

I looked at my watch and stopped by my office for the newspaper. Then I went to sit down in an empty cubicle close to the elevators, to keep an eye on who might enter. On the stroke of 10 I heard the elevators move and come to a stop on my floor. I crouched down and waited for the person to exit, and I soon heard steps moving down the corridor, towards Stacy's desk. I peeked around the corner of the cubicle, and saw her lovely derriere disappear around the bend.

I quickly got up and went to the copy room. I had prepared it in advance. A single desk light was switched on in a corner; otherwise the large room was dark. I didn't know if she would be entering through the main door or the supply closet, so I hid in a dark corner away from both of them. Underneath the lamp I had hung a final note.

"Put on the blindfold and wait. Don't take it off no matter what. Don't leave until you're alone."

Stacy read the note, and without hesitation reached into her purse and took out a scarf. She put it on, tying it securely around her head, and then just waited. I let a minute go by, and she was just standing there. I stepped out of the shadows and approached her. I made sure she could hear my approaching footsteps on the floor, and she turned towards the sound. I could tell she was trembling a little.

Stacy had dressed up for the occasion ... she was wearing one of her semi-transparent white blouses with a black bra underneath. The blouse was generously unbuttoned already. She had put on one of her shorter and tighter black miniskirts, a pair of black stay-ups and black five-inch heels. She looked delicious! I walked around her and admired her body, then approached her from behind.

She jumped as I put my hands on her arms, and let my fingers trace the thin fabric. I reached forward and cupped her breasts, again amazed at their size and firmness. My face was close to her, and she was trying to sense who it was. But after leaving the office I had made a point of showering and putting on a cheap college cologne that I had never worn to work. She would have to keep guessing.

As I caressed her breasts Stacy reached back and started to touch the front of my pants. I grabbed her hands and firmly put them back on her hips. Not now, I was telling her. I started to unbutton the remaining three buttons of her blouse, and carefully took it off her. Her breasts looked like they wanted to bust out of the bra, and so I pushed the bra straps off her shoulders; first the right one, then the left. Then with my left hand I unclasped the bra, and slowly let it come off. Her breasts were as magnificent as I had imagined them to be ... large, firm and with erect nipples.

I stood behind her and unzipped the mini skirt ... she gracefully stepped out of it as it fell to the floor. I then grabbed her black lace panties and slowly slid them off her, mesmerized by the firm ass in front of me. I stood up and admired her, all of her, in only stockings and heels, standing in front of me. I took my time walking around her, staring at her fantastic body ... the shapely legs and the trimmed dark bush between them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Secretary
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds