• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Secretary
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

The Secretary

Our conversations went from innocuous jokes about the sexual habits of our co-workers, to our wildest sexual fantasies. As I had assumed, Stacy wasn't very experienced, and her fantasies were not all that wild to anyone but her. She admitted the craziest things she'd ever done were the things she'd done with me. Well, me and perhaps someone else.

"It's funny" she once observed, "but that copy room thing doesn't bother me at all anymore."

"I know" I told her. "You stopped wearing my granny's sweater."

"Shut up. You know what I mean. It doesn't bother me not knowing."

"Does it turn you on?" She looked at me for a while, biting her lip.

"Yes, I guess. I mean, just the feeling of being able to let go of your inhibitions, and just act on pure desire. Lust. Almost like an animal. Does that make me bad?"

"No it makes you human. We are basically animals, and if you take away all inhibitions imposed by society's ethical and moral standards, we would all be following our desires. Even Mr. Mularkey would be out there humping and pumping."

"Eww ... that's where I draw the line."

"I agree, intercourse with an old goat is pretty kinky. But do I hear that everything up to that point is fair game?" She smiled at me, with some anticipation in her eyes.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I wouldn't tell you. But if the blindfold turns off your inhibitions, perhaps that's where we should start."

"That sounds reasonable. Then what?" She looked at me seductively.

"Then you will have to discover for yourself, if you're game. Just know that I will always push the boundaries. Next time will be different ... more lustful. More animalistic." She looked quietly at me, not knowing where this was heading. "With or without an audience" I added.

"Come on, there was no one in that room. Just you and me. Right?"

"Only my mother. Now, what will it be?" She stared at me, willing me to tell her what I had in mind.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I want another lustful, animalistic experience."

"I'll see what I can do."

Part VIII: Endgames

My best friend from college is a guy named Scott ... we first met when we became teammates on the school's Tae Kwon Do team and we ended up as drinking buddies, chasing girls together all across the campus and beyond. We also looked pretty much alike; we were the same size, body shape and even had matching haircuts. One semester we managed to date the same girl, and one very drunken night ended up having a threesome with her in her all-female student dorm. After we climbed out the window and sobered up, we realized we didn't feel awkward about it at all; in fact we decided that since we had such a good time, we should do it again sometime. I was thinking that time had now come.

Scott had moved to Phoenix after college, but we kept in contact with frequent phone calls and postcards (for the younger audience, a postcard is a paper version of a Facebook post, with a stamp and physical street address on the back). I called him and briefly explained the situation, and he couldn't wait to get on a plane and meet my secretary.

Scott arrived the following Friday, and we went out to get thoroughly and utterly drunk that evening. We even managed to pick up a couple of girls at the bar, nursing students at the Navy Hospital, and I had to remind Scott to save himself for the following evening after I found him groping his nurse-to-be in the men's bathroom. He grudgingly agreed to remain celibate for the next 20 or so hours, but not until having extracted a phone number from said nurse-to-be. Scott was a player in every sense of the word.

Saturday I had a date with Stacy, and instead of taking her out to dinner, I decided to cook her dinner at my apartment. I was subletting a place from a Navy commander who was stationed in Korea, and the spacious two-bedroom apartment had a living room and large balcony facing the San Diego Bay with Coronado Island in the background. Stacy and I had a glass of champagne there while we watched the sunset, and we could both feel there was a strong anticipation of sex in the air.

I cooked her a very simple meal - seared sea scallops for starters, followed by an herb-crusted rack of lamb. For dessert I decided simply to melt some chocolate over a double boiler, and then have us dip strawberries, pineapple and mango pieces directly into the chocolate. Finger food is erotic food, and we were soon feeding each other little chocolate-covered pieces of goodness, and licking and sucking on each other's fingers afterwards. You could feel the smell of sex in the air.

When the chocolate had cooled down enough, I went behind Stacy to unzip her dress. She was sitting absolutely still as I slid it off her shoulders, and then unclasped her bra. She just looked at me as I pulled the chocolate bowl close, and then indicated that she should lean forward until I could dip her nipple into the bowl. I could hear her breathing as the nipple hit the warm liquid ... I then bent down and slowly, lustfully licked and sucked the chocolate off her breast. She moaned a little, and her nipple went instantly hard. You could feel the taste of sex on her skin.

I took her by the hand and we walked into the bedroom. I had a large king-sized bed, and I helped her climb up on it and kneel in the middle. I brought out a scarf, and she gave me an expectant smile as I jumped up behind her.

"Remember, whatever happens from now on, just give in to your desires. What happens in here is not subject to society's judgment of right or wrong. Only one thing matters - your pleasure, and how you attain it. Do you agree?" She nodded her head, and I tightened the scarf around her eyes. I then brought out a terrycloth rope - the tie of a bathrobe - and tied her hands behind her back. She seemed a little jumpy, but I whispered to her that all would be fine.

Done with my handiwork I shut off most lights in the room, leaving only the bedside lamp to illuminate the bed and its single occupant. I then went to fetch Scott.

Scott had been hiding in my guest bedroom all evening. I wanted Stacy to spend an evening with me believing we were all alone, before the action started. Scott mouthed the word 'wow' when he saw the topless, blindfolded Stacy on the bed. He climbed up and started to caress her, sucking on her nipples. I had instructed him to shower using my soap and then put on my cologne afterwards. For all intents and purposes, as far as Stacy was concerned, I was the guy on the bed with her.

I watched as Scott carefully undressed her, and then put her on her back. He started to eat her pussy and she arched her back in pleasure. I wondered if it felt any different from when we were in the copy room, but decided that she was probably just enjoying it, and not too concerned about who was providing the favor. Scott used his fingers and tongue to great effect, and Stacy came for the first time within a few minutes of him going down on her. I wanted to give him a little golf clap, but that would have spoiled the surprise.

Scott took off his pants and helped Stacy sitting up. He untied her hands and then directed her to his cock, that was already rock hard. She stroked him and then started to suck him. I walked around and watched them, feeling how I got harder and harder. I took of my clothes, and motioned for Scott to remove the blindfold. He did, and Stacy looked at him with an expression that went from horny to surprised in little over a second. I climbed up in the bed and Stacy looked over, seeing me. She kept looking from me to Scott and back, still holding Scott's erect cock in her hand.

"Surprise" I said as I joined them. "Ready to take this one step further?" Stacy looked confused for a moment, but then smiled.

"Ready" she said and grabbed my cock. For the next five minutes she took turns sucking me while stroking Scott, or vice versa.

Scott laid down on his back and motioned for Stacy to straddle him ... she did, while continuing to suck and stroke my cock. A few minutes later I could tell she was close to another orgasm as her movements became uncoordinated and she focused on the pace and contact against Scott. She climaxed with the moaning sound that by now had become familiar to me, and she slumped forward as the force temporarily drained her of energy.

We switched around, and I entered her from behind while she was sucking and stroking Scott. I was my first time fucking her; she felt just wonderful, and her little ass looked even better. I didn't want to disturb her treatment of Scott, and so I grabbed her hips and fucked her with slow, deep strokes. Every push against her ass got rewarded with a grunt and sometimes a moan, and I know she had ceased the day and was enjoying the moment to the fullest.

We switched around again, and put Stacy on her back at the edge of the bed, her head tilting over one side. While Scott started fucking her pussy, I stood on the floor and had her take me into her mouth. She worked me deeper and deeper into her mouth, and I rubber her nipples as I watched Scott grab onto her thighs and fuck her harder and harder. I felt like I had accomplished what I set out to do: give Stacy an uninhibited, lustful experience without any moral concerns whatsoever.

"Fuck man, I'm gonna come." Scott looked at me as his pounding got faster and faster. I pulled out and started to stroke, until Stacy's hand found my cock.

"Come here" she told Scott, and he moved over to her side. She stroked us both, one cock in each hand, until Scott unloaded on her breasts. I was a little further away, and it took a few moments of stoking and sucking until I could add my cum to his. Her big tits were absolutely covered in cum, and she took her time sucking both of us clean before heading for a well-deserved shower.

Part IX: A Postscript

Not long after our threesome encounter did our relationship change again. This time there was a rapid and dramatic reduction in physical contact and sexy appearances, and all the dirty talk was eliminated from our office meetings. It wasn't awkward or strained; we were still like best friends, but without any of the sexual tensions that had characterized our relationship up until then.

It was not until some six months later I found out why: Stacy came into my office, closed the door and told me that she had given Mr. Mularkey her two weeks' notice, because she was moving. To Phoenix. I looked at her skeptically, and she confirmed with an embarrassed look on her face that indeed, she was moving there to marry Scott. They had apparently stayed in touch after our little encounter; he had courted her pretty hard and she had fallen for him pretty hard. Game over.

There was not much I could do but to congratulate them both. Scott was and continues to be one of my best friends. As for Stacy I knew the romance we had was never meant to last; it was built on desire and lust, and would certainly have evaporated sooner or later. This was a good outcome, as I got to keep her as a friend. To this day they remain married; they now live in the Pacific Northwest, with two kids and a couple of Labrador retrievers.

And I did get to fuck Jessica, the little courtesan who was playing with Jason the Nerd in the copy room. Later that year, at the alcohol-fueled mayhem known as the office Christmas Party (this was before we had to be politically correct and call it a Holiday Party), a drunk Jessica got really pissed that Jason didn't pay her any attention. Jason was sweating bullets, trying to keep his wife away from an increasingly drunk and belligerent Jessica. I volunteered to take care of her for the evening, and he thanked me as if I had saved his life. My pleasure, you schmuck.

So after a minimal amount of flirting and smack-talking Jason, I took Jessica home and fucked her in the ass, in the same king-sized bed where Scott and I had entertained Stacy. Afterwards she thanked me as if I had saved her life. And the best part was that it didn't cost me a dime.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Secretary
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds