The Secrets of My Toy Drawer Ch. 02

At first she did just what I had done and allowed the tip of it to slide gently up and down my pussy, and I was quite content to let her. But then as she ran it upwards she gave my clit a quick flick with the tip, making me jump and gasp from the sudden jolt of sensations. She chuckled softly and did it again, twice, before running the tip back down to hover at my entrance.

'Ready?' She asked for a second time.

I licked my lips and then nodded, too excited to answer with words. This was going to be it. The tip of the vibe touched my entrance and then I felt her gently push it inside me. She didn't push it far inside, I couldn't see exactly, but it felt like maybe the first inch or so, and then she stopped.

'Sure you're ready?' She teased.

I nodded again, instinctively trying to move to engulf more of the vibrator.

'Are you sure you can stand it, it's a strong sensation.'

I kept nodding. 'Yes, I'm sure.'

'Really sure?'

'Really sure.' I croaked, nodding furiously.

'Ask nicely then.' She was giggling softly.

'Yvonne?' I asked, trying frantically to ignore the stimulating sensations of my vagina's first contact with that vibrating toy. 'Will you please, pretty please, pretty please with knobs on, push that fucking thing up me properly and turn it all on?'

'Why didn't you say so before?' She giggled, immediately thrusting her vibrator deep inside me and simultaneously pushing all its buttons - as well as all of mine.

She was right when she said that the sensations were strong ones. The vibrator burst fully into life inside me and I swear I could feel it right through to my teeth, and then, even though I was sure it was inside me as far as it could go, the end was thrusting rhythmically even further up me. That was awesome in itself but my clit was also being hit by a pair of vibrating rabbit's ears. I had never felt anything so fantastic.

Strapped to the bed and blindfolded I was very, very conscious of the fact that I could do nothing to help or hinder whatever Yvonne wanted to do and that feeling of defencelessness magnified the effect the vibe was having on me. Almost the moment she pushed it into me I knew that I would very quickly climax, and yet I knew she could let me come or prevent me from doing so at a whim, and the complete powerlessness of my position seemed to make the build up all the more powerful. I stared sightlessly up at Yvonne, knowing that she must be gazing at my naked pussy and watching me getting closer to coming, and hoping she wasn't thinking of teasing me again. Thankfully she wasn't and very soon I was squirming and pulling at my bonds, gasping out loud with the sheer pleasure of being so vulnerable. When I did come I found myself arching my back on the bed, trying to get more from a toy that had no more to give.

It was the strongest orgasm I could remember having for a long time, even better than the one I had experienced when she watched me use my own rabbit on myself. I jerked and tugged against my restraints, gasping loudly, my pelvis lifting spasmodically until, at the moment of my peak, it lifted high and stayed there, all my muscles going completely rigid. I'm not sure how long I held that position, but I could sense all the time that Yvonne was smiling broadly as she held the vibrator deep inside me until my orgasm finally began to pass. Eventually, as my noises abated and I collapsed back onto the bed, she switched it off and allowed it to slide from my pussy, leaving me trembling with the aftermath of my climax and gasping wordlessly.

'I can see you enjoyed that.' The bed moved as she pulled away to lie beside me.

I nodded and licked dry lips, unable to speak yet.

'You like my new toy then?' She asked.

Silly question I felt like saying, but I just nodded again.

'And did being tied to your bed make it better or worse?'

'Better.'

'I thought so.' She said sagely before she burst into giggles. 'You realise that I could leave you there now for Carl to find when he comes home?'

Just for a second I felt wild alarm, but then I noticed the smile in her voice and I knew anyway that she would do no such thing. But then if I hadn't trusted her she would never have got me into this position in the first place.

She must have seen momentary alarm flit across my face because she laughed. 'Don't worry, I wouldn't do that. In any case I think you'd probably starve to death before he noticed you.'

'Probably,' I agreed, looking towards where her voice came from. 'But you'd come back and feed me, wouldn't you.' I entered into the fantasy.

'And how would I feed you if I couldn't use your kitchen?' She asked. 'With my tits?' She giggled, leaning forward as if offering them to me.

Joining in the joke I pursed my lips in imitation of a child suckling and lifted my head towards her, certain she wouldn't let me get within six inches of her breast.

'Oh, hungry already, are we?' She chuckled, and then I felt her suddenly leaned down to present her nipple to my lips.

I know I was unable to move, but I could have turned my face away at that first contact, or simply refused to open my mouth, but I did neither. As soon as it touched and I realised what was happening my lips parted and her nipple was in my mouth, firm and inviting. I sucked. Maybe it was the shock of being offered, maybe it was instinct taking over, maybe I just wanted to experiment, or maybe I simply wanted it, but it seemed right at the time and for the next few minutes I sucked and licked Yvonne's nipple, nibbling it between my teeth and enjoying hearing the little sounds of pleasure that she began to make.

Suddenly she pulled away, sounding embarrassed. 'Hmm, that was a bit unexpected.'

That was all that was said, she didn't say if she meant her offering me her breast or me accepting it, or even her enjoying it - as I had. Instead she changed the subject, but I did feel her hand still resting lightly on my bare stomach, just below my navel. I didn't mind that very personal touch but somehow I think she realised that I had noticed.

'You've got nice skin, you know.' She told me softly, moving her hand away from my pubes a little but letting it begin to caress me gently at the same time. 'Lovely and soft.'

It felt nice and I didn't want to discourage her. I smiled 'Your hand isn't so bad either.'

She didn't reply, she just let her hand wander over me. Initially she moved hesitantly and simply stroked me very softly around my midriff, but when she could see that I didn't mind she began to roam further. It felt strange but nice to have her hand skating so delicately over my skin that it fluttered under her touch, and I just closed my eyes under my mask and let her continue. At first she concentrated around my belly but then also up my side and along my outstretched arm as far as she could reach, staying there for a moment or two before returning to run her fingertips along my underarm. She hesitated there and I had the impression that she was looking at me for approval, but I remained silent and I guess she took that as tacit consent, for her hand travelled across my front to caress my neck and then my other arm. This time I couldn't help a tiny moan of pleasure.

'Do you like me doing that?' She asked quietly, almost anxiously.

'Yes.'

'Shall I keep going?'

'Yes.'

I knew what she was asking. She wasn't asking permission to stroke my neck, she was asking me if I understood what lay behind her actions - and I did. Up until that moment I could have told myself that being restrained meant that I couldn't prevent her from touching me so I might as well enjoy it. But now I had to acknowledge that I wanted her to touch me as much as she wanted to. We had been pretending to each other and to ourselves that what we had been doing had just been for fun, and that there was no physical attraction to each other. But that was no longer true, she knew it and I knew it, and that it was about time we dropped the charade and acknowledged it. That moment was the tipping point, that is why she had asked and that is why I had said yes. Although nothing was said the message was clear and the pretence was dropped.

I think maybe Yvonne still needed a final confirmation of my agreement, because her fingers, which had still been gently stroking along my arm, now moved straight to my breast and began fondling my nipple rather deliberately. It felt so nice I couldn't help but give the soft involuntary sigh that answered her unasked question. She began to stroke me much more freely now, caressing my breasts, playing with my nipples, going from one to the other, squeezing them gently, tugging at them, and chuckling softly when I moaned with pleasure.

Other than those kinds of spontaneous sounds neither of us spoke. Yvonne was concentrating on what she was doing and the pleasure it was giving both of us while I felt overwhelmed by what was happening and too inhibited to say anything.

I felt so beautifully helpless and so vulnerable stretched out on the bed. I didn't know what Yvonne was likely to do next, and nor could I have stopped her no matter in any case. Not that I cared very much, I just loved the feeling of submitting to her wishes and I felt instinctively that I could trust her to push me to my pleasurable limits. Whatever Carl got from being strapped face down on the bed and spanked, I got twofold from being tied face up and played with by another woman. I almost owed him my thanks for giving me the urge to try it.

Her hand left my breasts after a while and headed south, and suddenly I tensed for what I believed she intended. But instead of that she bypassed my pussy and began to stroke my thighs, running her fingers down along the top of one to my knee and then returning along the inside before crossing over and repeating it on my other leg. I love my legs being stroked like that and Yvonne was fabulous at it. Her fingertips stroked and trailed along my flesh, just lightly touching sometimes and firmly stroking me on others, all the time getting so close to the join of my legs and then backing away again. It is so arousing to be teased that way, to be caressed and fondled so close to where I wanted her hand to go but without it going quite there. It was as if she was taunting me, trying to make me ask for her to play with my pussy. I knew that sooner or later she intended to touch me openly sexually; I just wanted it to be sooner rather than later.

But when she did eventually reach that point, it was not at all how I expected. Still running her fingers along the top of my thigh she suddenly leaned down and kissed my breast, taking my nipple into her mouth and sucking it just as I had hers a little while before. God, it was good. I could feel her lips and teeth nibbling at me while her tongue circled the end of my nipple. I wanted to push my breast into her mouth and to enfold her in my arms and hold her close, but I could do neither. Even when my arms instinctively tried to move and I pulled hard on my restraints they held me frustratingly firm. All I could do was to moan sexily in encouragement.

She raised her head and paused as if perhaps she was gazing down at me, before moving across and lowering her mouth to my other nipple. I moaned again, loving her kisses but wondering when her hand might move on from my leg. She gave my breast the same treatment as the first and then, just when I thought she might drive me mad from frustration, she paused again and shuffled far enough up the bed for her to be able to kiss me on the mouth.

We had kissed properly like that before whilst we were playing with our toys the first time, but this time was much more intense, much more erotic. Her tongue probed my mouth, finding my own tongue and sliding around it while her lips melded into mine so that we were breathing through our noses with little erotic noises starting deep in our throats. I could feel her breasts pressing against my skin, her nipples engorged and hard on my flesh, not quite against mine, but close enough that I could imagine.

I still wanted to put my arms around her and hold her as tight as I could with my body moving against her and my legs wrapping around her, but once again those beautifully frustrating restraints prevented me. I would do it another time I promised myself. It was then that I noticed her hand sliding up along the inside of my leg, and I knew instinctively where she was headed.

I twisted my mouth free. 'Yes, do it.'

'Do what?' She asked innocently, her hand still creeping closer to its target.

'You know what.'

'Oh, you mean like this?' She asked as her fingertips finally reached their destination.

I didn't answer for the moment, I couldn't, my heart was trying to hammer its way out of my chest and breath was suddenly hard to find. I just gave her the tiniest of nods because her touch was heaven with her two fingers drifting along one each side of my very exposed pussy, gently tracking up and down my labia.

'Yes, just like that.' I whispered huskily. 'It feels lov...' I couldn't finish that final word because her mouth had come down on mine again. I felt her smile through the kiss as her fingers began to probe my pussy.

I was wet and her fingers slipped between easily my labia, sliding along the length of my slit, making me groan into her kiss. She was exploring me, investigating every little crease and fold, spreading my own juices all the way from my clit to my perineum as she did so. I tried hard to lie still, but my hips were moving of their own accord, lifting and trying to thrust, wanting her fingers to do more, to do anything they wanted, and I still tried to enfold her in my arms even though I knew I couldn't. And then she found my clit.

She lifted her mouth from mine and moved down a little presumably to give herself room, and for a moment I felt almost apprehensive as to what she intended. But I needn't have worried, she knew exactly how to please me best, of course she did, she did to me what she normally did to herself I guess. Her fingers were placed flat to rub back and forth over my little button, slowly at first but then quicker and quicker until I was gasping from the sensations and straining once again at my restraints. I couldn't see her, but I could almost sense the frown of concentration on her face and maybe a bitten lip as she went faster and faster. I was gasping, groaning, squirming and tugging at my bonds, wanting it to continue but not sure if I could take it. And then, just when I thought I was going to explode into an almighty orgasm, she abruptly stopped and moved away.

I lay there in shock, wriggling with arousal, panting for breath, looking around with unseeing eyes, trying to work out what she was doing and desperate for her to do something, anything that would take me over the edge. In retrospect I think she must have been gazing down at me and deciding for herself how to continue, because it was a moment or two - a year long moment or two - before I felt her move, climbing from the side of the bed to get back on from the foot so that she was between my spread open legs. Again she paused, looking down at me I think, probably with her eyes fixed on my wet, wide pussy. I hoped so; the thought of being open to her view like that was doing wonders for my enjoyment.

Finally I felt her move, shuffling around into the position she wanted. For a moment nothing, and then I felt her hands on my pussy, two thumbs pushing me even wider open. At first I quite happily assumed that she just wanted a better view of me, but then I felt her breath on my wet flesh just before her lips came into contact with me and her tongue flicked out to lick my pussy.

All this I felt without seeing, but there was no mistaking what was happening, Yvonne was going down on me, what a thrill! I hadn't expected it, I really hadn't expected it, but I was so delighted. In my mind's eye I could see her, squatting between my legs, unsure if she wanted to, unsure if she would like it, or if I would like it, before making that ultimate decision and lowering her face to my pussy.

It is amazing being tied down and blindfolded and so being able to pass responsibility for anything that happens to the other person, and I used that to justify enjoying having another woman doing that to me, but at the same time I would have dearly loved to have watched her doing it and then to have been able to join in, perhaps even do the same thing to her. We weren't playing around anymore, we'd become lovers and I wanted to play my part, able to give Yvonne as much pleasure as she was giving me.

'Oh, Vonnie. Let me loose, let me help,'

She raised her mouth from my pussy and chuckled. 'Not likely, I've got you just where I want you.'

I could hear determination in her voice, she wasn't going to let me go and all I could do was just enjoy it. Who was I to argue when it felt so good to feel her running the tip of her tongue along my pussy, dipping into my opening and then lapping at my clit each time she reached it? I would have been quite happy to have just let her do that to me all day. But I think she wanted to explore me, to experiment with me, for soon the flat of her tongue was licking me in long broad sweeps all the way up and down my slit, as if tasting all of me.

I heard her making little throaty noises, expressing her own pleasure at going down on me, and I wondered vaguely how long she had waited to do that. Had she been bicurious for years or, like me, found sudden enjoyment in being with someone of her own sex. It didn't matter; I knew that now we'd started we'd be lovers from now on.

I could feel the stirrings of another orgasm starting inside me, and I think Yvonne must have felt it too, because she abruptly stopped licking the length of my pussy and began to concentrate on my clit, placing her mouth over it and tapping and flicking it with the end of her tongue. At first her tongue licked me quite gently, but then as I began to react, gasping and squirming as a climax crept up on me, she sucked my button into her mouth and flicked her tongue back and forth as hard and as rapidly as she could. She knew the effect it would have, and it did! Very quickly I found myself tugging at my bonds, wriggling and struggling, gasping and groaning helplessly with my pelvis lifting to push my pussy at her mouth as my climax come nearer. She couldn't use her thumbs to hold me open anymore, her hands were gripping my thighs to hold me still though she didn't need to, her mouth was too firmly fixed over my clit. Even when I came and I bucked and pushed in the throes of orgasm, hands and mouth combined to ensure she never lost contact or faltered in her rhythm. She was so much better than Carl could ever be.

When it was finally over and I lay panting and trembling she pulled back, just her hands on my thighs telling me she was still there, waiting quietly and patiently until I got at least some of my breath back.

'Nice was it?' She asked after a while, her voice betraying the grin on her face.

'You have no idea.' I answered, still breathless.

'No, not yet I haven't. But I will next time.'

My heart soared at her remarks. She did mean for it to happen again, and she did mean for me to take an active part. I felt a smile spread across my face.

She moved, pulling herself up along my body to lie on top of me, supporting herself on her elbows as a man would do as she leaned down and kissed me, letting me feel her engorged nipples pressing gently into my breasts. I moaned softly as I tasted my own juices on her lips, my tongue creeping out to meet hers. She lowered herself onto me as we kissed and wriggled her body over mine, her belly moving softly and gently across mine and her breasts feeling firm and full as they melded into my own. She pushed my blindfold up out of the way and looked straight into my eyes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds