The Secrets of My Toy Drawer Ch. 02

'I love being with you.' She told me anxiously, lifting herself up with her face making it very clear she didn't just mean as a friend.

I smiled happily. 'Me too.'

She didn't speak, she just leaned down and kissed me again, and this time I could see that her eyes were closed.

As we kissed I felt her move, hooking one leg over my own outstretched one and pressing herself onto my thigh so that I could feel her pussy touching my skin, gently rubbing against me. I wasn't surprised, so far I'd been the one to have all the fun and I knew she must be so wound up and frustrated. I think I hoped she would bring herself off on my leg, although I had no real idea if that's what she intended.

'That's nice.' I encouraged her truthfully, excited at the possibility.

She didn't answer, she just nodded, her half open mouth and hooded eyes betraying her arousal as she rubbed herself on me more openly. She kept rubbing herself on me, kissing me until she had to pull her mouth away and gasp her pleasure, and then returning for more. I could feel the moistness from her pussy cool on my leg as she moved along it and the urgency of her tongue between my lips. I loved it, I wanted to put my arms around her and hold her tight but perversely I was thrilled at being unable to prevent anything she wanted to do to me. I just lay there, getting pleasure from her enjoyment, especially as her movements became more and more imperative and her gasps louder and louder. And then abruptly she stopped, looking down at me with a strange thoughtful expression on her face before she rolled away and sat on the edge of bed panting. I looked at her, puzzled and a little alarmed at our sudden parting.

She sat there for a few moments and then, just as suddenly as before, she stood up and took hold of my nearest ankle, unfastening the restraint and releasing it. Instinctively I bent and straightened my leg several times, easing stiffened muscles and taut tendons while I waited to see what she would do next and half expecting her to release me altogether.

Happily, I was wrong. Instead she went climbed back onto the bed and sat between my legs, and then, rather tentatively, she threaded one of her legs under my newly freed and bent knee, and then shuffled herself closer. All of a sudden I realised what she intended and a groan of excitement escaped my lips. Yvonne was intent on scissoring with me.

This was something neither of us had done before and so getting into position wasn't easy. I couldn't help much; in fact all I could do in my tethered state was to raise my free leg and twist a little to one side so that she could push in close. I raised my head and watched as she lay back onto her elbows and wriggled closer, her legs going one to the side and one between mine until finally her pussy was within an inch or two of me.

'Let's make this good.' She whispered huskily.

I nodded. There was not a lot I could do, but I wanted it to be good too.

She wriggled closer and then all of a sudden I felt the touch of her soft pussy lips against mine. I think we both gasped at this most intimate of touches, I know I did. She pushed herself against me more firmly and then paused to allow us both to savour the contact before she reached out and grabbed my raised leg, pulling herself into me that way so that she could rub her pussy firmly against mine, her hips rising and falling slowly as she did so.

She had said that she wanted to make it good, and it was, I felt the soft damp flesh of her pussy slide over mine, her pubic bone catching my clitoris and giving little jolts of pleasure. She groaned deep in her throat and pressed herself into me harder still, rubbing more rapidly and firmly, and stimulating us both so that I joined in, rubbing myself onto her as well so that we were moving against each other and doubling the pleasure. Soon all I could hear was the sounds of our increasingly erratic breathing and the wet noises of our combined arousal.

We both came together, ramming ourselves into each other and groaning tightly. It was a fabulous orgasm, different but still one of the most intense I've ever enjoyed. I think it must have been the same for Yvonne, for she slumped back onto her elbows, gazing wordlessly at me, her chest heaving and her tongue licking at dry lips. I could feel her legs trembling where they still touched mine, or was it mine trembling against hers? Whichever, I think we were both shocked by the power of our climaxes and by the way we had created them.

For a minute or two neither of us spoke, but then I just had to break the silence. 'That was awesome.' I told her, a happy smile breaking across my face.

She nodded her agreement. 'Wasn't it just? Never had one like that before.'

That seemed to have galvanised her into action because she slid from the bed and, still breathing heavily, came around and released each of my restraints in turn, standing watching as I wriggled to ease my stiffness and then laying on the bed beside me.

For a few minutes we just lay side by side. I was thinking about everything that had happened and I think Yvonne was doing the same, but then she rolled to face me and scooped me into her arms. I snuggled close, my face against her breast, and smiled my thoughts racing ahead to the next time we were together.

'You know.' I began softly, turning my head to look up at her face. 'I've never felt anything as good as today. It was amazing to be tied down like that, bloody wonderful and so frustrating in a nice way. But just so that you know.' I hesitated before I went on. 'You don't have to tie me down every time. I'll let you do anything you want to me anyway.' I giggled with embarrassment at my own admission. 'So long as it doesn't hurt too much.'

'I'll bear that in mind, though I rather like having you like that.' She replied, wriggling down level with me and planting a quick peck on my lips. 'But when you aren't, then you can do anything to me that I want you to.'

I'd nodded my agreement before I realised what she'd actually said, but it felt right anyway.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds