The Sex Experience of Lady Rhua Ch. 02

"But Rhua..."

"DO IT NOW!" I yelled at him with an angry expression on my face.

Even if Tim was not totally persuaded of doing this in a public place, he removed his sweater and shirt, with his naked torso exposed to my eyes and giving me the chance to check how accurately he shaved his body right before taking the flight for Italy. Judging by what I saw, Tim had done an excellent job as usual.

His half naked body was smooth and attractive. I must admit, I was intrigued to see how he would look after he had put the fake boobs on. The size and the colour of them fit perfectly on him and Tim was finally starting to resemble a real girl, even if his "transformation" wasn't quite complete. That view, gave me another naughty idea and I stopped him before he could wear the shirt and cover those cute tits he now had.

"Sit in the car and put the wig on...by the way, I hope you have done all I have ordered you to, before taking the flight..."

"Of course, Rhua...everything! I'm wearing black laced panties and matching stocking under my jeans..."

"Good...and what about the ankle boots!? Do you bring them!?"

"Of course...they are on the bottom of the trolley"

"Good girl..." I tell him, smiling satisfied, then continue "adjust the wig and take off your shoes while I take them and the make-up box from the trolley"

This time, he obeyed me without any more hesitation while I rustled in his baggage. Tim stared at himself in the small mirror behind the sun visor of the passenger's side of my car. I saw him softly feeling his new tits, exploring them for the first time. He looked surprised by how realistic and soft they were. He was so focused on them that he jumped in the seat when I spoke again to him.

"Seems like you like them...don't you, Lizzy!?"

"Lizzy!?"

"Yes...from now on, when we are in public, you will be Lizzy...but when we are alone, you become Puppy again..."

"And who am I, now!?" he asked, a little confused but with a mischievous smile.

"No one is here, so...you are my Puppy, now!"

And without giving her the chance to reply to me, I kissed her passionately and squeezed gently her tits. Puppy's body trembled a little when I did that, exactly how I was expecting, and when our mouths pulled away, I saw a doubtful but exciting sparkle in her eyes.

"How was that?" I asked her.

"It was...it was incredible! But how that was possible?"

"It wasn't an easy task, you know, especially, as I wasn't able to test it on you until now..."

"Yes, but...how you made it?"

"It's not easy to explain..." I replied, searching in Puppy's baggage "but to put it simple...your nipples are placed in a carved area in the silicone and a canal link them with the faked one..."

"And so?" she asked, trying to imagine how the whole thing would work

"Weeelll...it works like a sort of pump...when you squeeze them, air is expelled and it stimulates your real one. You can't see it, but there is a microscopic hole in the centre of both the silicone nipple."

"This is...fabulous! Really!"

"But not so easy to do...aaanyway, here they come! Boots and make-up! Get ready for your first photo session, Puppy!"

"SAY WHAT!" she yelled, panicking. I saw the terror on her face and I understood it, but now it was too late for her to back out and probably, the Puppy I knew didn't want to disobey me, even if Tim probably wanted to and now those two personas were fighting to make the right choice.

"You don't want to disappoint me, Puppy...do you?"

I stared deeply in to her eyes, waving my Smartphone right in front of her face. Her eyes were continuously moving from it to my eyes and back and it was clear to me how nervous she really was. Because of my request and the more the time passed, the more I became impatient to have a positive answer.

"Soooo?" I asked her, with anger in my eyes.

I was quite sure about what she would answer to me but till I heard it from her, I couldn't be absolutely sure of Puppy's determination. She swallowed nervously but despite her initial determination, words hesitated to spill out of her mouth. Of course, till yesterday everything was easier, everything we had done until that moment remained between us and inside a friendly wall which hid us both from others. Now it was different, we were both exposing ourselves to the outside world and the risk to be caught by strangers was high. Maybe it was too much for Puppy. She stayed silent for some minutes and I was about to give up with the photos when finally she spoke again.

"Ok...let's do it, Rhua!"

I happily smiled at her and when she was finally ready, I took some shots of her half naked in the parking area. The more shots I took, the more Puppy became comfy with it and soon he started to pose naturally in front of the camera and her poses become more sensual. She was now showing me the real Puppy I had had glimpses of on the other side of the screen. When we were finally done, I held her tight to me and kissed her with all the passion I had, something Puppy appreciated as it was a reward for her courage.

But the day wasn't ended yet. There were other things we had to do before we could go to the apartment I had rented for us and probably it would take more than three hours but my plans were running in the right direction and soon, the real fun part would begin.

I drove till we reached a nearby wall market and here was our first stop, a lingerie shop where we had to buy something special for that evening. I must admit, we were both a little embarrassed to be there, because the shop was full of girls searching for sexy lingerie to celebrate the last day of the year with their boyfriends or husbands. At the beginning, moving freely and naturally inside the shop wasn't easy, especially for Puppy. We felt awkward but as we got used to it, we relaxed more and it became easier to go and look for special dresses for the dinner at the restaurant I had planned. Last but not least, were shoes...and now we were both ready for an outside ladies' night!

On the way to the apartment, we talked a lot about that first experience we had both dressed as girls. Of course, we were both nervous and even if I had tried to hide it, I wasn't so comfy while I was in the changing room but at the same time, the possibility that someone could enter while I was almost naked and, maybe, find out my secret was exciting, more than so than I was expecting till a few hours before. It was the same for Puppy, even if the most embarrassing moment, for her, was in the lingerie shop, while she was choosing a pair of panties and one of the employers approach her just in case she was in need of some help.

Luckily the girls weren't good with English, so the situation didn't turn too complicated and soon, Puppy was able to take a relieving breath. Anyway, there was a thing we both agreed: that first experience outside as cross-dresser was intense and pleasant and we couldn't wait to go out again and see how guys would react looking at us. But before that can happen, there are other things we had to do!

Finally we arrived at the apartment and after had parked the car, I led Puppy inside, taking care to let her carry most of the packages we had bought. Once inside the apartment, Puppy took a look around to explore and to better know the place I had chosen to be together. A place to explore our new sexuality with a real partner for the first time. The place wasn't big. It had three rooms and a bathroom. The living room was quite big and it covered more than half of the entire area. The furniture was basically a table with chairs for us to eat lunch or dinner and a complete and functional open kitchen, which covered most of the wall on the opposite side of the door to the bedroom. There are no sofa or television in the place but we didn't care. We were not here on the outskirts of Rome to watch a movie or simply rest, we were here to know our true selves better and, most important, we were here because we needed each other badly, especially after all the months we had spent together on Skype.

A door led to the corridor which linked the living room with the bathroom and the other two rooms. The bath wasn't really big but it was functional enough and had all the comfort we needed for our stay, especially the shower which was big enough for two. Something we would use for sure, before Puppy returned back to Australia! And at last the other two rooms. The bedroom was big and it offered us all the space we needed and even the bed was perfect for all the "games" I wanted to experiment with my little "girl". The closet offered enough space of storage for our clothes and all the things I had prepared for us and Puppy hadn't seen and didn't know I had there.

The problem was the smallest room, more similar to a storage room than to a functional one. It was just 6 feet large and 13 deep and it was empty but when I saw it for the first time, I immediately had an idea for a proper use of it: transform it in to Puppy's room! And this was one of the reasons why I arrived in Rome the day before she had taken the flight to Italy. I had spent the whole day preparing the place for us and had arranged a bed for Puppy, placing directly on the floor an old not so big mattress I used when I was a baby and, of course, clean sheets and a blanket, just to be sure she would not catch a cold or fever. On the door of the room, a sign said "Puppy's Room".

When Puppy saw it, she looked at me a little disappointed.

"Did you really think I'll go to sleep there?" she asked me, with a sad and upset expression.

"Only when you need to rest, my Pet..." I replied, with a mischievous smirk.

She immediately understood what I meant and we both knew there would be few moments to rest. She would need to get used to the new time zone. Soon, I'm sure, she would start to feel the effects of jet-leg.

We stepped in our room, to get ready for dinner. While I was waiting for my lovely Puppy, I sat near the door-window of the living room and looked out at the city, enlightened by the Christmas decorations. The city looked shining and quiet but I was sure there were lots of secrets hidden by that pleasant atmosphere and some may be similar to the one I and Puppy were hiding from our families and friends. As I was sure there were corners of the city where lots of lovers were now passionately making love or just getting ready for dinner with the one they cared for, exactly like I was about to do with my sweet Puppy.

Sound of heels came from behind me, bringing my attention back to what was going on inside the apartment. When I turned to the direction from where the sound was coming, Puppy was there, wearing the light blue dress she bought just two hours ago.

It looked perfect on her and from the slit long her left flank, I saw her leg wrapped by white stockings popping out as she approached me step by step, walking a little insecure on the 4 inch heels of her shoes. It was clear she didn't have much time to practice with heels and she didn't feel so safe walking with this type of shoes on her feet, but I was sure she would get used to them soon and the more she learnt how to walk on high heels, the more her movement will become sensuous and exalt her pretty and firm buttocks.

"How...how do I look!?" she asked me when she was just two steps away from me.

It was easy to see how nervousness she was while I stared at her from head to toe but I must admit she looked even more gorgeous than I expected and I was truly surprised by her beauty and just being here and having the chance to admire her with my own eyes. It was a wonderful reward for me.

I stood up and slowly walked all around her, admiring her gorgeous body wrapped up by the dress. The drop at the back, left her shoulder blades completely exposed. Thanks to the colour and the thin layer of silicone I had used to create her new torso, it was very difficult to see where the real skin ended and where the silicone began. The change of him into a her was impressive!

When I stood again in front of her, I was totally satisfied and was quite sure of the fact that Puppy would attract the eye of many guys tonight. Without saying a word, I kissed her with all the passion I had. This was going to be the first kiss of many others we would exchange as girls from now on. I found it simply wonderful, more so than the kiss Tim gave me when we finally met at the airport.

I felt happy, I didn't want to let her go and if it wasn't for the fact we had a table reserved just for us at the restaurant, we probably would have ended the day there, making love for the first time.

At this point, I couldn't deny it anymore, I was really in love with Puppy and even if they were the same person, when she wore the ordinary clothes of Tim, I didn't have the same feeling.

Not that I hated Tim, but I was more attracted by his feminine side, by Puppy or Lizzy...and I didn't regret this! No, I was proud of my feeling, proud to have taken the decision to invite him here with me to celebrate the end of the year together and to finally both be able to express freely our true selves and feelings. And even if I knew Tim had a wife and daughters waiting for him at home, now I didn't care, the one in front of me was no more Tim, he was just my beloved and sweet Puppy.

The dinner was pleasant and wonderful. The restaurant wasn't cheap but it didn't matter. This was our first date and I wanted it to be perfect and stay as a nice memory for us. And it was. When we entered the restaurant, all the guys turned to look at us and I couldn't say which of us was their favourite, but for sure, I was able to sense their eyes on us during all the dinner, especially when I removed my jacket, revealing the deep drop on the back of my scarlet long dress.

We heard soft murmurings about us, especially about the fact we were not wearing any bra under our clothes and probably, but they were wrong, even no panties! The situation was embarrassing but we can't deny how exciting it was too. In a different scenario, probably I would like to tease them all more and at the end of the dinner choose some of them to bring home with us, but now the only one I really wanted was my lovely Puppy and no one else!

In particular, there were two tables who continuously stared at us and both seated by only guys. One of them sent us a bottle of delicious red wine, while the other sent one of the waitresses to ask us if we wanted to join them, pretending it was too sad for two cute girls being alone the night before the end of the year.

At the beginning, we were tempted to accept that invitation, but we gently refused it. After all this was our night and we didn't want to share it with others, no matter if our answer disappointed them. But this didn't discourage them and with an excuse one of the guys come to our table trying to change our minds. But again, we refused the invitation: once, twice...when they tried for the third time, I decided to play my cards.

When I was sure the entire table was looking at us, I raised my glass in the air, proposing a toast to Lizzy and after it, I passionately kissed her right in front of the now astonished guys. They could hardly believe the view we offered to them but at the same time, some of them were looking at us more interested now that they started to suspect we were two lesbians.

Kissing Lizzy in front of them was extremely exciting and it took a few minutes for my heart to slow down its beat but honestly, I must say that was the most exciting moment of the whole dinner and to be able to see that astonished expression on the faces of all of them, was very funny!

I wondered what they were thinking in their mind now, maybe they were just day dreaming about us making love, something I and Lizzy knew was going to happen very soon, even if not exactly how they imagined.

For the rest of the dinner, the attention of the two tables was focused on us, probably they expected another kiss or something else, or maybe they were just curious about the relationship between me and Lizzy, we couldn't tell for sure, but we were absolutely sure of the fact we were able to monopolize their attention and fantasies. We were proud of ourselves and now we had proof of the fact we were really attractive not only for each other but also for other guys too. Before we left the restaurant, I approached from behind the one who came at our table and bent over his right shoulder.

"Maybe you can be luckier, next time!" I whispered, just before kissing him on the cheek and leaving on it the mark of my lipstick. While I was walking to the exit, I noticed how much and loud his friends were cheering him, everyone quite sure, at last, of the fact he had some chance with me in the future. That scene was funny for me and honestly, I have to say I didn't dislike the idea but today... I had my sweet Puppy here with me.

The rest of night was quiet. When we were finally back at the apartment, Puppy was under the effect of the jet-leg and all the wine we had drunk didn't help her to feel better, so for that night we slept in our respective rooms, as I thought at the beginning. Puppy fell asleep immediately and for several minutes, I stayed there in the room staring at her half naked form while she slept in the bed, curled so as to not fall out. She was beautiful and I wasn't able to resist and took some photos of her, photos I was going to preserve jealously. Before leaving his room, I covered her with the blanket and gently kissed her on the lips, whispering, "Goodnight, my love."

Falling asleep wasn't easy...I wanted to run to Puppy's room and wake her and finally make love with her but I knew she really needed to rest or she would never recover all her strength from the jet-lag, so I spent two more hours looking at the pictures I took of her in the parking area of the airport, during dinner and right now, while she was sleeping. And soon, I realized I was really in love with her.

When Puppy finally woke up, it was 10:00 a.m. She was a little confused by the long sleep and the long travel and she didn't recognize immediately where she was. Slowly, looking around at the room and at the lingerie she's wearing, the fog began to clear and she remembered. The arrival in Italy, the dinner we had together...nothing of this was a dream, it was real and wonderful.

The apartment was quiet and warm and a delicious smell of coffee tickled her nose when she finally stepped out of her room to go and refresh herself in the bathroom. She tried to come in to my room but she found the door locked, so Puppy sneaked in to the living room where I was preparing some breakfast for us. Slowly and with light steps, she approached me from behind and embraced me and kissed my neck.

"Good morning, Rhua..." she whispered to me, just before kissing my neck again causing very pleasant sensations.

"Morning, Puppy..." I replied, trying to hide how much I liked what she was doing, "Hope you feel better this morning!"

"How I cannot feel better with you in my arms, my love."

"My love,"...those words made me happy. I don't know how true they were for Puppy but for me, they had a deep and strong meaning, something I had totally understood during the night. Her hands gently caressed my body and the sensation of Puppy's body pressed tight on my back was wonderful, especially when I recognized her cock growing right between my bum cheeks. I lost myself in this marvellous feeling and waited for sensation but this was not part of the plan I had prepared maniacally these last days and though it was not easy, I willed myself to get back full control back.

"It looks like my sweet Puppy has woken up horny, today?"

"Mmmhmm...It's your entire fault, Rhua."

She continued to kiss my neck, slowly, and I felt this wonderful sensation running down my spine. With difficulty I resisted but knew I had to and to show Puppy who was the one in charge between us. I took a deep breath, trying to regain some lucidity and then, I spoke to her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds