The Sex Experience of Lady Rhua Ch. 02

"Breakfast is almost ready and we have to go out to buy some food."

"Can't we do it later, Rhua!? Now I'm too excited..."

I was excited too with her kisses and her hard cock right between my cheeks. The temptation to let her continue and have our first real experience together was strong but I couldn't...no...I didn't want to let Puppy have control, not today!

"Are you trying to disobey me, Puppy?" I asked, trying to use a solemn tone and hold back a moan "Don't forget who I am!"

At these words, Puppy hesitated a little to continue but at least, she had stopped.

"Let me go...NOW!" I yelled at her, disappointed.

She immediately recognized how serious I was and reluctantly, Puppy freed herself from me and took two steps back. I turned to face her and discovered she was just wearing the lingerie! It was a delightful view for my eyes, especially her cock, now barely covered by her light grey panties. I examined her from head to toe and I liked what I saw. She was very attractive despite her body being a little too masculine. Puppy waited patiently, quiet, with bowed head as I inspected her, waiting for any new order.

"Turn back."

Puppy immediately obeyed and I stared at her gorgeous bottom. It was a little pale and it revealed a little the sign of the shorts she usually wore during summer, but it was well toned and tempting. It was not too round and not too big. It appeared shapely, full and soft enough to use it as a pillow.

"Perfect for being spanked." I thought wickedly as I looked at it with a satisfied and lusty smile.

Puppy was used to me looking at her pretty bottom, but usually it would happen on screen and even though she had prepared herself for this situation, it was clear she was not completely comfortable with it yet. I stared at her pretty bum a little more, and then with the moka in my left hand, I approached Puppy and slapped her left cheek with all the strength I had, making her jump.

"Let's have breakfast and get ready for shopping, Puppy...a long day is waiting us!"

And this was exactly what we did. We bought food, drink, some wine and other stuff we would need for the next two days to properly celebrate the end of the year and the beginning of a new one. While we walked down the street, I noticed time and time again, how the guys looked at us with an interested glint in their eye. Maybe they wished to be our boyfriends or hoping luck would shine on them to have two such gorgeous girls as us, at their side.

I wondered if they would think the same knowing the truth about our true identities. I was also sure, some wouldn't care and would enjoy having our "special" attention and maybe, even one day, we would be destined to meet him. Who knows!

The most interesting moment of the shopping was at the place where we chose to have lunch. The bar had a few costumers when we entered and most of them were guys talking about the dinner they are planning for the evening and where to go after to have fun and meet some girls. Judging by what I saw, I presumed they were all around twenty, probably twenty-two at the most, and I knew pretty well what they meant when they talked about "meeting girls." Plus, in my mind the image of the guys at the restaurant which were trying to let us join them was vivid as it was the expression on the face of the one I kissed before we moved home.

My dirty mind, at this point, immediately elaborated a plan to tease them and have some fun. Despite our initial idea of eating a simple sandwich, we ordered two hot-dog with some extra ketchup and sat near their table. We sat side by side, deliberately to face the guys, so they could have a better look at us, especially of my legs, covered by high knee boots and stockings. Sensually I crossed them to offer a glimpse of my panties. In fact, with silly excuse some of them tried to look under the table to have a better look at my attributes and this made me smile. I never imagined I would be in a situation like this. It was funny and yet thrilling at the same time. Of course, this was just a small taste of the show I and puppy were about to offer them.

The main plan began when the waitress brought us two incredible and tasty maxi hot-dogs. The ketchup leaked generously out of the bread and I was uncertain about how to take a first bite. It was a monstrous but delicious piece of meat. I was just about to take a bite ready to taste it, when Puppy interrupted me.

"Rhua, your ketchup is drooling!" she said, without worrying if they could hear her.

This was exactly what I expected, with all the extra ketchup I asked for. For an instant I looked at the ketchup then at the group right in front of us and I gave a lusty smirk. Paying attention, they could see me. I seductively licked the ketchup, slowly, with little movement of my tongue all around the bread and licked away every little trace of that sweet and drooling salsa.

With my eyes closed, I could hear them murmuring and watching me, quite sure I couldn't see them, but I knew I had their attention and imagined the bulge growing right now in their jeans. When I finally cleaned the bread, with my eyes still closed I opened my mouth and pushed the hot dog in to my mouth, indulging myself to bite it a little. Taking my lead, Puppy did the same with the other side of my hot dog. This offered to our little group of spectators an exciting and unexpected show, something they would not forget in a hurry, especially as their hardening rods would need time to calm down again.

Sensuous bite after sensuous bite, we ate our hot dog until our lips are nearly touching. I could not resist, I closed the tiny space between us and passionately kissed her. Puppy's lips tasted of ketchup and the others ingredients and this made me want more of her soft and delicious lips, making the passion grow in that endless and wonderful kiss. I wanted like to touch Puppy's body right now, lay her on the table and make love with her. I resisted but this strong temptation was not easy and even if I knew we are being watched, the impulse to do it was still very strong and powerful. It rose more at every instant we kissed each other.

The guys became more vocal and I was sure they all had their eyes glued on us. I imagined how tempted they would be, how they would like to join us right now or to furtively touch their mighty shafts. They wouldn't be able to hide their bulges in their jeans, bulges I really would like to take care of, if I hadn't been with my lovely Puppy.

I wanted to tease them more, but they were too loud now and would attract the attention of the owners. Something I would prefer to avoid. I did not want to risk any possible trouble. I stopped our kiss and freed Puppy's lips from mine, letting her breathe again. In her eyes I could see disappointment. It was the same for the guys watching. For me, this situation was funny: Puppy and the guys wanted more but I make the rules now and I was saying no to them, putting every one of them in the palms of my hands.

"When we are alone, you are going to have more, my love...and not just a kiss!" I whispered to Puppy and causing a big smile to appear on her face "Now, let's finish our lunch."

We finished our meal and left the bar much to the disappointment of our little fan group on the nearby table. They all stared at us as we made our way to the outside entrance. Once outside, we both exploded with laughter. Once again, we were able to seduce some young, poor guys, pushing their desires without giving them any chance to get laid with us at all. Being the object of their desire and attention was wonderful and exciting and at this point we both knew for sure now how attractive we were for the male sex and how it could be easy to let them fall at our feet.

For the rest of the shopping and on the way back to the apartment, I couldn't stop thinking of what we had done and the temptation to do it again was strong and pleasant. I had different plan for us at the moment but maybe, it could happen again, before Puppy had to go back to Australia. And next time, maybe, we would do more than just tease them...

Once we were back at the apartment, we prepared everything we needed to celebrate the New Year properly. Puppy put a bottle of champagne in the fridge and while I cooked some lentils and cotechino to eat after midnight, she seasoned the steaks and sausages we had bought at the market.

The smell of the food filled the room and it really gave us the impression to be a couple of girls who lived under the same roof and sometimes my hand touched hers or vice versa, giving pleasant shivers and making us gently smile at each other. It was as though we had been lovers for a very long time

These simple but intimate moments were wonderful and were as natural as could be. We were getting closer in the real world now and not just the virtual one. It did not take long before everything was ready and while I was doing the last preparations, I suggested to Puppy to go and have a shower, so I could do the same when I was done.

She went to do so and when I heard the sound of the water, I sneaked in to Puppy's room to leave a box on her bed I had prepared for her before I came to Rome. I hoped she would like it.

It took twenty minutes for Puppy to come out of the bathroom and while she was in her room, I took the opportunity to take her place in the shower. The hot water was refreshing on my body. My mind thought of Puppy and to the surprise on her bed. I wondered if she suspected what was inside. Probably, now she would be reading the message I had left on it.

"Here you can find your clothes to celebrate the New Year! Put them on and wait till I call you!"

A simple phrase, in some regular circumstance, but our meeting was not a regular one!

While I looked at myself reflected in the mirror, I couldn't avoid thinking of Puppy and at how she was going to react to my little gift. Maybe she was happy or maybe not, but for sure it was not something she was expecting. I hoped she would really like it.

After a last retouch of my make-up, I put on my hands and forearms, the fake claws and new latex gloves I had bought brand new for this occasion, I finally left my room and stepped in to the living. I prepared the middle of the room, even right down to the lights, so it was exactly what I wanted. I just had to put one of the chairs in front of it, paying attention to ensure my back was to the door-window, when I sat down on it.

Once done, I had more work to do on the table.

First of all, I had to place in position the panel I had prepared at home and which had to be fixed to two of the table legs using some metal joints made with plates, creating underneath half of it a sort of cage of 3.5 feet for each side, with a door on the panel directly fixed at the legs that I can close and lock. To complete the little play furniture I had created, I tied four ropes on to the table, one for each of its legs, and covered the table itself with a plastic red sheet. This was to ensure it would stay clean during our little games.

Last but not least, two metallic dog bowls were placed near the table with one of them filled with water, while the other was left empty. A tool chest was placed on the left of my chair and inside of it, were different type of sex toys and other things I would need to take care of my little Puppy.

After taking a last look around to be sure I had prepared everything, I placed a small wooden box inside the cage. Finally I was ready to call Puppy for her to join me. I sat on the chair crossing my legs, curious to discover how she looked in my little gift. I was sure she would be stunning in it and, of course, excited too!

When the door that led to the corridor started to open, my heart started to bump faster. It felt as though, it was about to jump out of my chest in the trepidation and endless wait. Finally I saw her walking towards me a little embarrassed for her semi hard cock was exposed. I must admit, she looked really pretty wearing her new outfit.

Thanks to the experience I had gained from working on my costume for the convention, I had created a new pair of boots, gloves and everything else that formed her outfit. It was easier than I thought and they fitted her perfectly!

The high boots and the gloves she was wearing, was totally covered by light grey fur and both had claws at the ends. They were smaller than mine and made to be similar to that of dog's nails. After all, she was my little Pet on AChat and on webcam, so what would suit her more than a pretty doggie costume?

Even the chest shirt with fake breasts were the same size as the other one she wore that morning. This one though was partially covered by the same fur and was all around her neck and on her shoulders, just to slip right between her boobs and covering their inner sides.

Big doggie ears dominated the other wig I had prepared for her and a pretty tail placed right over her bum cheeks was barely visible behind her back, staying in position thanks to the same type of butt plug I had created for the dragon tail I was wearing even now.

Her face was a bit flushed and bowed down, but her eyes were glued on me and on the table/cage right between us. I wondered what was running through her mind. I was quite sure it was going to be enjoyable. Everything I had planned for us and over the next few days was, especially what was about to happen right now.

Puppy was now right in front of me in all her beauty. I had imagined this moment several times in my fantasies, how she would look dressed as a little doggie. I was pleasantly surprised to discover she was even more pretty than I had expected and I could not hold back my lusty smile.

"So, my little girl...you like your new outfit!?" I asked her, staring at her almost naked body.

"It's...it's a little embarrassing but I like it, Rhua"

"Good! But it's not complete. There is just another little accessory ready for you"

"What's it?" she asked, with a trembling voice.

"It's in the cage below the table...you want to know what is it?"

"Of course...I'm really curious, now!"

I could hear the trepidation and excitement in her voice. Right now, I could have her do all I want, she would dance in the palm of my hand if I wanted. All I had to do was give her my orders and she would obey me without hesitation. I loved this sensation and even if I sensed it many times in the past, now that we were face to face it was stronger and despite the slight embarrassment hanging in the air around us, I knew puppy would never try to take a step back.

Smiling again, I tell her what to do.

"If you want it, bend on all fours and bring me that box in the cage, Puppy!"

Without any hesitation Puppy followed immediately my directive and soon she was in front of the box, ready to pick it up with her hands when I suddenly interrupted her.

"Don't dare to take it in your hands!"

"And how I have to supposed to take it, Rhua!?" she asked, uncertain about what to do.

Then, she noticed the ring on the top of the box and grabbed it between her teeth. Finally, after a moment of difficulty, Puppy was again in front of me, holding the box tightly and waiting for my next order.

"Good work, my little Puppy..." I said, standing up and moving closer to her "Now, stand on your knees and give me the box!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds