The Short Happy Life of Island Bill

She was lightly holding onto my arm. Anybody seeing us would just assume that we had been married for years. Not a word was said. We didn't need words.

When we got to the car I said, "The boat is too cramped, so I have a room at the Madison if that is alright with you. Otherwise you can stay with your sister."

She looked at me like I was a total moron and said, "Why would I want to stay with my sister?"

I had reservations at the Old Ebbit for 7:00. We had not talked much on the ride up Massachusetts from 395. Both of us knew that would come over dinner.

I told her a little about my trip back. She told me about the start of her new Residency. Her love for children just bubbled out of her.

We still had some time to kill so I checked us in first. I had gotten us one of the Madison's suites so I sat in the lounge portion while she went in the bedroom to change out of her travel clothes.

I heard the sound of a shower and then several minutes later she came out of the bedroom dressed in what was obviously nothing but a robe.

There were forces of unspeakable magnitude moving around beneath that fabric.

I stood as she sashayed utterly unself-consciously up to me.

She said with some urgency in her voice, "Let's get this over with." And she threw her arms around my neck, molded herself against me and opened her mouth in the hottest kiss I had ever been given by a woman.

It was our first kiss.

Her mouth was burning. It was literally hot.

Holding Milly was the first time I had held a woman in my arms in over 15 months. I had not kissed anybody since that fateful last day with Janet.

It was an exquisite sensation, worth the wait.

Her hard body with its dazzling pillow tits was plastered against me. She was searching for my tongue with her full lips while she made little excitement noises.

I grabbed her in a hug that would have broken the ribs of a less powerful female. Then my hands slid down that long supple waist to the incredible sensation of those two big muscular buns.

Janet had a nice rear. It was a classic female butt round soft and pliant. Milly's buns were big too. But they were rock hard, not an ounce of fat on them. And they were presently moving wildly under my hand as she rubbed her mound against my rapidly expanding interest.

I think that she had just meant to give me a fervent kiss. It was to break the ice, so to speak.

If that was her intention she totally underestimated our attraction. It had been building since I first laid eyes on her on that dock. And it had reached a level of energy that was like the collision of two planets.

Whatever ice there might have been instantly vaporized into steam. I pulled her roughly to me by her butt. She let out an unearthly cry of passion.

That was it for both of us. She threw off her robe in one motion and dragged me toward the bed.

She was frantically tugging on my belt and unzipping me as she walked backwards. She was emitting little moaning cries as she did it.

She shucked my pants and underwear around my ankles in one motion. That tripped me and I fell face first onto the bed knocking her backwards.

She sprawled on her back on the bed, legs wide apart. I landed between them with my face nearly buried in that perfect pussy.

That was far too mouthwateringly scrumptious for me to pass up. So while she was trying to get herself re-situated on the bed, I spread her lips with the intention of giving her clit a severe tongue lashing.

I was really just trying to keep her interested while I got my shirt off. But I also have to admit that I like to kick off the game with oral sex.

I suppose it's a power and control thing. It drives women nuts. And I like my women very receptive when we get around to the main event.

Janet used to go crazy when I did that to her. But I had never run into a woman like Milly.

The minute my tongue touched her clit she exploded.

She groaned loudly and began 10 seconds of frantic hyperventilating. Her hips went up once and then down and then she came in a wildly bucking frenzy.

I hadn't gotten my shirt completely off yet.

I couldn't imagine how a woman could get to orgasm that quickly.

Female sexuality is a mystery to every guy. We know what women like. But their responses are all individual and different.

Or, in simple terms some women like pork more than others.

Milly was clearly right at the top of THAT scale.

I have to have a sensual bed partner in order to be satisfied. Her getting off is part of my own sexual satisfaction. Maybe it's a male validation thing? Whatever it is, it is a personal necessity for me to have a multi-orgasmic partner.

I married Janet partly because she was so insanely responsive. But Milly was a whole lot hotter.

Her first orgasm really lit her fire. Her next act was to reach down between her legs and frantically grab me by the side of my head and drag me up her body.

I had to come along or I would have been in two pieces, head one place and body someplace else.

You would have to be inordinately strong to do that.

My trip up over her body was lubricated by her sweat. She was writhing intensely as I slid over her.

Janet had a flat stomach but it was not defined like Milly's was. Her stomach was so flat and muscular you could see the underlying structure.

The expression on her face was wild. She knew that I was there but she couldn't see me because her eyes were rolled completely up in her head.

Her scent was bombarding every hormone I owned.

Once she got me where she wanted me she was not going to be kept waiting. She reached down, grabbed Old Lucifer and just shoved him into her boiling hot silt.

She was a Goldilocks fit, not too tight and not too loose, just right!

As I slid into her. She made a loud "Ahhhh!!" of satisfaction. Then she started to buck like a wild-thing.

We were perhaps five minutes into this and she had reached heights of passion that Janet could only dream about.

Why I didn't cum then was beyond me. Because I was tightly engulfed in white hot silk. There were flutters going on in the surrounding walls that were like lightning strikes on the distant horizon at sea, powerful yet completely divorced from the frenzy of sexual activity that was going on right around me.

She was gasping for breath as I hit the end of her passage. Then she began that age old rocking motion. She was emitting little grunts and sharp cries every time I bottomed out and muttering, "Oh-fuck-oh-fuck-oh-fuck!" Under her breath.

Then she started to outright scream it. She was just yelling, "Fuck me Billy Joe, Fuck Me!! Don't Stop!! Don't EVER Stop!" and then she reached up with her legs and wrapped them so tightly around my ass that the only person who COULD move was Milly.

She ground herself in ever widening circles on me and started the hyperventilating again. Then she screamed, "Cumming-cumming-cumming-OH GOD YESSSS!!"

Her legs released me at that point and as she bucked and groaned with satisfaction I pounded myself to the desired conclusion.

She was emitting little puffs of air with each thrust, so totally abandoned that drool was actually running out of the sides of her mouth.

The sight of her stunning face, utterly frenzied and out of control with desire, did it. I practically deposited my entire sexual system in her hungry hole. It was literally painful.

While I was painting her womb she was moving her hips back and forth in exaggerated motions trying to milk every drop out of me.

The whole thing took fifteen minutes at most. But I have to say that I felt more thoroughly fucked and totally fulfilled than if we had been going at it for hours.

I don't know whether it was the effect of true love. Or that Milly was just that superb a lover. But what we had just experienced was the hottest sex I had ever had bar-none. It was so unworldly there was nothing in my past experience to compare it to. The woman was a goddess.

I was lying between her spread legs looking down at her. I saw that she was terrified. I am no smarter than the average man but I knew what that look meant.

She was afraid that I would interpret her downright Animal Planet behavior as slutty. Instead of what it actually was, which was her gift to me.

I had to tell her that I knew the difference.

I said, "You are an incredible woman. What we just shared has created a special bond between us that I hope we can keep for the rest of our lives. Or at least until I can't get it up in my old age. I want to spend that life with you. I know that this is premature but we need to talk about our future together."

One possible answer to that statement might be, "What are you talking about? I was just horny."

But I was counting on what Maddie had told me. As usual Maddie was right.

The pure joy that spread over that exquisite face was gratifying. She said almost shyly "I'm yours if you want me."

It was incredible, she was significantly younger than me, an absolute stunning beauty an accomplished professional who had successfully made her way in a man's world and I might add the hottest piece of ass in the Solar System. And here she was humbly offering herself to me like she wasn't everything a man could ever want and desire wrapped in a single remarkable package.

I thanked the Lord for women's insecurities.

I said, "We have a lot of talking to do but I can't imagine my life without you."

We both adjourned to the shower which led to the most superb blowjob I have ever been given followed by me pounding her senseless against the shower wall.

----

An hour later the cab dropped us at the Old Ebbit. It was just a short ride down 16th and over on H to 15th.

I chose the place not so much because it was Grover Cleveland's favorite hangout. I chose it because it has quiet and very private booths where you can carry on a meaningful evening's conversation.

I was proud to be seen with her. She was incredible in a simple black dress and pearls, with the patent leather pumps that go along with that ensemble. Her muscular legs look spectacular in heels anyhow.

She was not going out of her way to show off her breasts but they are so tightly gathered and naturally high on her chest that it would be impossible to wear a scooped dress and not display a lot of cleavage.

During our impromptu sexual encounter I had answered one lingering question. I now knew from close and lengthy examination that there was no silicon involved in the making of those magnificent things. They were all Milly Wilson.

We ordered and then I turned to her and said, "So can I assume that I am forgiven for not being as clear as I should have been about my status?"

She smirked and said, "You earned your forgiveness after my third orgasm."

I said, "Do you want me to tell you my entire story?"

She said, "Maddie filled me in last night. I cried when I heard it. What a tragic situation. You must have loved her."

Okay! All-In!!

I took a deep breath and said, "I love you a lot more. I have loved you since that first night on the boat under the stars. I love you for your wonderful nurturing spirit and the way that you have with children. I love your humble self-effacing soul. I love your cheerful love of life and I will love you forever if you will have me.

"I know I am a lot older than you are but I am in good shape. I have a good job and you will never doubt my commitment or my desire for you."

Her eyes glistened with tears. She said, "So what does this mean? What are your telling me?"

You could see that she knew exactly what I was telling her but the minx wanted me to say it for the record.

Sigh!! Once more unto the breach dear friends.

I said, "If you would consider marrying me I would swear that you would never regret it."

She reached across the table and grabbed my hands and said, "Yesss, Yesssss, a thousand times YES!! I will make you the happiest man in the world."

The sun came out, the grass was green, the little blue birds were chirping, the beautiful butterflies were fluttering around and suddenly my future looked nothing but perfect.

But the Gods love to fuck with me.

At that precise moment Janet materialized next to the table in a figurative puff of smoke. I could almost smell the hint of brimstone. I hadn't seen her since that moment at the back of the lecture hall 15 months ago.

She gave me a delighted grin and said, "How wonderful to see you Billy".

Running into her there wasn't exactly a coincidence. Old Ebbit is a hangout for the DC power players and the guy standing possessively behind her looked like one of those.

I should have thought of that, Damn!!

He was fiftyish and in one of those $4,000 silk suits that the K-Street boys favor. He was tall, wonderfully fit, smooth, handsome and utterly smug. He was not unlike Mr. Todd Breckenridge.

Wrapped in a silk evening gown Janet was as alluring and sexual as ever. She is a beautiful woman and when she is firing for effect, as she most obviously was tonight, she is stunning.

She was ALSO wearing a rock that was slightly larger than the iceberg that sank the Titanic.

That didn't take long!! So much for never replacing me.

Janet's appearing like Beelzebub at the happiest moment of my life, was one of those curve-balls that the Fates like to throw at my head.

But, this time I turned on their pitch and knocked it right out of the park.

If Janet had made the same sort of appearance one day earlier I would have probably thrown up my hands and run screaming out of the place.

But I had my beautiful, remarkable and steadfast woman sitting with me now. The woman who had just consented to be mine forever. And with her by my side I was invincible. I was Hercules standing on Superman's shoulders.

I rose to my feet and turned unhurriedly to face my former wife. She was looking very hopefully back at me.

It was like she expected me to leave both Milly and the husband right there at the Old Ebbit and run off with her.

I said with all of the kindness I could muster, "It is good to see you too Janet."

I could tell that my appearance puzzled her. Janet was used to the pudgy pasty me. Since she had last seen me I had turned myself into a bronzed specimen of ripped humanity.

And I could see by the sexual interest that flared in her eyes that she appreciated the transformation.

Milly had been sitting there, perhaps as shocked as I was. This could have been a total disaster for both of us. But my girl is a warrior.

And of course she had the advantage of good breeding and a few extra IQ points.

She rose from her seat with her natural unaffected grace. That way Janet and her husband got a full view of the entire package in her tasteful little black dress.

Both of them looked Milly over from the top of her thick auburn hair down that magnificent dancer's body to the tips of those dainty little feet.

That sight alone would be intimidating to any woman, given Milly's perfect shape and gorgeous face. But she was also almost four inches taller than Janet. So she was looking down at her.

Janet gave me a confused look like, "Who the fuck is she??!!"

Milly extended her hand, totally self-possessed and said, "I am very pleased to meet you Janet. Billy has said SO many flattering things about you that I feel like I know you. Now that I have met you I can see that he actually understated your beauty.

"Let me introduce myself, I am Doctor Milly Wilson, Billy's fiancée."

Janet looked absolutely stupefied. Milly was clearly a decade younger than she was, just as beautiful and several degrees hotter on the woman scale. And she was a doctor?!!

I almost felt a modicum of pity for the adulterous bitch.

Milly turned to Janet's husband and said, "I am pleased to meet you too sir." The "sir" must have hurt but he WAS twice her age.

Janet's husband looked at Milly like he was falling in lust right there in the restaurant. What man WOULDN'T want her? A body that hot and a face that striking is hard to resist. My totally remarkable woman was a sight to behold.

Janet got her voice back. She said, with total astonishment, "Doctor?? Do you teach at the University? I am a Vice President there. I don't believe I have ever heard of you."

Milly said, "No, I'm an MD, not a PhD. I specialize in Neonatology at the University Hospital in Ann Arbor Michigan. Billy has asked me to marry him and I accepted. So I will probably transfer down to George Washington University Hospital for the rest of my residency."

Point, game and match to Milly Wilson.

She couldn't have been clearer. She had just hung out the "no trespassing" sign. And she had the goods to enforce it.

I should have gotten some form of sick pleasure at the defeated look on Janet's face. But I almost felt sorry for her.

She looked flummoxed then she turned pale. She might be married to some other man. But she had obviously still held out hope.

Milly's declaration was the windshield to the bug of Janet's expectations.

Janet took a second to recover. And then she said brightly, "Well that is wonderful. Sydney and I have only been married for eight months. We are planning a honeymoon ln Europe as soon as we get the time."

That looked like news to her husband.

"You will have to send us an invitation to your wedding."

I was thinking that I would be dive bombed by flying pigs before that happened. I had already been to one wedding involving Janet. Been there! And done that!

Nevertheless, I just smiled and said, "Certainly Janet and it was a pleasure seeing you."

I kissed her on the cheek. It was a social gesture. I felt absolutely nothing doing it.

I had the magnificent woman who I knew I would grow old with standing next to me. Any latent grief or personal agony from the past had evaporated the moment that Milly had said, "Yes."

In the end any thoughts of vengeance felt cheap. I turned to Janet's husband, who was looking at her like she had lost her mind, and offered my hand.

I said, "And congratulations to you Sydney. Janet will make you very happy, as she did me. I wish you two the very best."

He looked skeptical. Was there already trouble in Paradise? How delightful!!

Without another word the two of them turned and Janet walked forever out of my life.

She was holding the arm of her new husband. She was firmly in the past now.

I turned to my future wife and said. Shall we go back to our room? We have a lot of planning to do.

She smirked and said, "You won't be doing much planning tonight. I have other things in mind first. And I don't think you will be getting much sleep. We have a lifetime to plan."

EPILOG

Milly and I were standing together at Commissioning Week at the Naval Academy. We had just passed our ninth anniversary and our life seems to just keep getting better.

Her nephew Billy, the one who she had the special bond with, was one of the new Midshipmen.

He has grown into the manly, respectful kid I first met steering the boat. And he will be leaving tonight for NAS Pensacola and a career as a no-doubt Top-Gun.

The other kids were standing with Bill and Maddie. I have my own special bond with the next oldest girl, whose name is Chelsea.

She is 18 now and another one of the Wilson women, truly gorgeous and smoking hot. In fact she might outdo her mother and aunt in the looks category, which is an exceptional achievement.

But like her mother and aunt, she has a lot more going for her than her stunning beauty.

She is a true genius in all of the nerdy areas that I am expert in, particularly computational math. Which is why we are so close.

She has Milly's wonderful self-effacing charm and I love her just like she is my own child. I tried to talk her into coming to my University but she had her heart set on MIT.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds