The Short Happy Life of Island Bill

Nonetheless wherever she is she will always have Uncle Billy as a best friend and mentor.

At 36, Milly is getting out of the window to have children. She has spent the nine years we have been married becoming one of the leading neonatologists in the Country.

But hospital life is so NOT Milly. Instead, she has traveled to every third world hell-hole on the planet with Doctors without Borders.

Mostly she sets up advanced pediatric facilities. But she always finds the time to do direct care of the local children. So every place she has been she is treated like a healing saint.

What the rest of her family DOESN'T know is that her travels are over now. because in six short months we expect twin girls. And like her sister, Milly takes motherhood seriously.

So she will be taking a few years off to raise our daughters. She has frequently told me that her career achievements are nothing compared to the opportunity to nurture our children. And I believe her. She is just that kind of person.

I have no moral to end my story except this. Life is going to dump on you. But it will also hand you the occasional key to your own happiness. So it is important to keep bailing the boat until that lifeline appears. And then grab it and hold on to it for all you are worth. And most of all NEVER question your good fortune.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds