The Spiritualist

'That's a rather cruel thing to say,' said Alec. 'Did he say anything else?' Beatrice hesitated as she went very red in the face.

'Well, go on. You can tell me.'

'He was very silly. He said I should have an affair with you if I got the opportunity.' She paused.

'Well, there's no opportunity like the present,' Alec cut in.

'I told him I was far too old and that I would only make a fool of myself,' she said. Beatrice was telling Alec how her husband's spirit has been urging her to have an affair for quite some time. 'He said I was becoming like Lot's Wife in the Bible, in that with my self-imposed celibacy over the years, I was turning myself into a pillar of salt.'

Alec was silent for a moment. He was thinking of Vicky. 'I'm an old woman with an old body,' Beatrice was saying. 'There's no way I could offer myself to a vigorous young man.'

Alec placed his hand on her forearm. She shrank back a bit, but didn't pull away entirely.

'I'm no good at this,' she offered. 'I haven't been with a man for many years. I don't know what to do.'

'I'll go slow. I promise. If you ever feel uncomfortable ...

He caressed her in what he hoped was a reassuring gesture.

He gently touched his lips to hers.

'I promise not to freak out,' she said.

He felt her trembling beside him.

'How would you feel if I asked you just to relax and let me take care of you?'

They now kissed long and deep. Alec's hands were all over her body, fondling and caressing her. He reached to touch her more intimately. Her eyes sparkled with excitement and arousal as they moved together as one.

6.

Suddenly Beatrice Findlater was having an Out of Body Experience. She was floating somewhere up near the ceiling. At the same time from this vantage point she was able to look down at her Other Self, semi-naked on the couch love-making with a much younger man.

For a moment the room below her moved disturbingly.

Beatrice was lost in the moment, lost in the passion coursing between the two figures on the couch below. A golden aura, with touches of pink and red in the gold, was bonding them tightly together.

She found herself witnessing a montage of freeze-frames as in a movie of differing sexual positions. She saw herself kneeling on the floor with Alec dropping his trousers and standing straight and stiff and stark before her. She was taking the taste of him with her tongue and lips. Then she saw him turning her over and coming at her from behind where she felt him hard up her flabby bottom. A little while later he was teasing and tittilating her pendulous tits with his tumescence. As they were now face to face, she was able to guide his rigid tool into her love tunnel 'down there', which was not as tight or as dry as she had thought it would be.

She kissed him hard as she came down from her orgasmic high.

To feel him tight and deep within her.

To ride him. To move faster, up and down, in and out. She realised he was trying to hold back for her sake. She gave a sharp intake of breath as succinctly, they came. Together. Orgasmed as one.

She felt that they had melded into one being as again he pushed up into her and felt Alec deep inside her. She was no longer self-conscious of her body as successive waves of aftershocks coursed through her.

On the couch below she could see that she and Alec were well sated, but with much more than just the physical. It felt as if he was entering her not only her body, but her soul, her very being.

A little while later Alec was asking Beatrice if he could see her again on a regular basis.

'I'm afraid you won't want to be seen with me. We must consider what people might think.'

'I'm not in the least concerned with what people might think. My experience of other people is that they seldom think. They talk a lot and gossip but thinking is very rare. I'd be very proud to be seen with you, Beatrice.'

'Thank you, Alec,' she replied, 'but I still regard myself as married to Gordon, and you must start looking for a girl your own age.'

##################

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds