The Story of Odilia Ch. 06

"Yes, that's the way a slave should wait for her admirers. Do not move from that spot!"

I maintained my very vulnerable position, my swollen pubic lips very much on view and I groaned as the hunger in my sex became more acute, my feelings of helplessness and vulnerability feeding my feelings of arousal. I desperately wanted to reach between my legs and touch my throbbing sex; however I would be severely punished for such a disobedient act.

I do not know how long I remained kneeling like that; however no matter which way I turned there was a mirror that reflected back to me the image of a naked, submissive girl who was open and available to any clothed person who set foot in this household. Every time I looked the naked girl seemed frightened yet aroused. Her labia were pink and exposed and prominent and slick with her own juices. Also her nipples were swollen and erect and seemed to be pleading for attention. And even when I closed my eyes, I could not deny that my sex throbbed with great intensity. I attempted to ignore the throbbing need between my widespread thighs; however I had no control over my own licentiousness. The wanton needs of my body were stronger than any type of will I could attempt to muster against them, and I was panting and miserable with lust by the time Darina strode into the room.

"My pretty little princess," Darina greeted me, "Mistress Jarvinia has given me permission to make use of your naked body."

I looked up at the low-born female. She looked tall and able-bodied and she still carried her leather strap. My body already ached abominably; I desperately feared any further punishment.

"I adore the way Mistress Jarvinia keeps your sex shaved bare. Her slaves always seem more naked and vulnerable than the other slaves. It makes you seem far more available and adorable than all the others."

I was filled with turmoil. I was afraid of this girl and yet my loins were inflamed by her all at the same time. My time with Mistress Jarvinia had warped my passions. I feared the humiliation and the physical abuse I had suffered and yet I craved it. It excited me to have my naked body gripped and controlled by the hands of a cruel woman.

Darina ordered me to unlace her boots and remove them from her feet. I knelt with my knees far apart and obeyed, then crawled across the room and placed her boots in the corner, near the entrance door. My sex throbbed as Darina's eyes gazed at my naked flesh as if she wished to devour it.

Darina unlaced her own bodice and removed her skirts and gave them to me to place on the table, next to her boots.

Despite the fact that I was not born a sodomite and I still had lusty thoughts about attractive, young men, the sight of Darina's exposed breasts and buttocks made my sex throb all the more. Her skin was smooth and her breasts and buttocks were firm and proud. Her belly was flat and her legs were easily as exquisite as Gretel's long, lovely legs. Darina had a body as lovely as any slave-girl's.

She gracefully advanced in my direction and set her bare feet apart slightly more than shoulder width and jutted her bare sex forward so that it was a mere hand-breadth from my face.

Of course Darina was not one of Mistress Jarvinia's slaves and thus was not required to have her brownish hairs shaved clean from her sex. As a result, even when stripped of all of her clothing, Darina's pubic lips were still more concealed than mine.

"Do I need to tell you what to do next?" Darina asked, and there was the implication of threat in her voice. It was obvious that she wanted me to lick and suck at her womanhood and use my lips and mouth and tongue to bring her to a panting, gasping orgasm. It was also evident that if I could be punished if I were slow or resistant to get between her legs.

I held onto her naked thighs and placed my tongue to her swollen labia. They were already slick with her own juices and tasted of salt. This was a completely different taste from Mistress Jarvinia's vagina; however I was slowly learning that each woman's sex was different.

I began to lick at her pubic lips from the bottom, near her anus, however it soon became evident that Darina desired that I lick higher up. It became evident because she grabbed my long, reddish hair in her strong hands and pulled, forcing my chin and my mouth up higher upon her sex.

I regretted once again having such long hair. My long tresses made it easy for free men or women to control my by the simple expedient of grabbing a handful and yanking me this way or that. Just one sharp tug on my scalp and my head, throat and upper body will naturally and helplessly follow.

My tongue penetrated the folds of Darina's swollen pubic lips and she ceased to tug on my scalp. Apparently I was licking her sex in a manner she found pleasing.

Of course when I would pause for breath, Darina would take use her leather strap to deliver stinging swats to my already sore, bare buttocks.

Darina panted quite a great deal while I licked at her sex, however she spoke very little. She directed my actions mostly by yanking on my hair or by spanking my buttocks with her leather strap. It was largely by these painful and humiliating actions that Darina directed my actions and communicated her commands to me. Eventually I grew quite adept at understanding her non-verbal commands and brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

For a great deal of time Darina had me lick at her pink, fleshy lips moving up her seam and ending at the fleshy, horizontal fold of her clitoral hood. I attempted to peel the hood back using only my tongue, however Darina's hood was thicker than Gretel's or Mistress Jarvinia's and I required the use of my fingers to pull it back and expose the hard swollen knob of her clitoris.

Once I had exposed her proud, swollen clitoris I used my thumb to gently stroke it; however that was apparently the wrong approach as Darina responded to my actions by striking my poor, reddened buttocks with her leather strap and barking out the word, "Tongue!"

Darina's stinging assault on my naked buttocks spurred me to instantly obey. I withdrew my hand and gently slid my tongue across Darina's prominent clitoris.

At Darina's insistence, I sucked her clitoris between my lips and began to stroke her swollen nub with my tongue. Darina moaned as her hips began to rotate, pressing her slick, pungent sex even closer to my mouth.

I gently trapped her clitoris between my teeth and allowed my tongue to linger across it. Darina's breathing became louder and faster and she wagged her hips even more dramatically. Next Darina ordered me to suck on her hard, swollen nub.

Without warning Darina spanked my bare buttocks again with her leather strap. My naked skin stung in a riot of pain and Darina admonished me for my cessation of licking her clitoris. Apparently she preferred that I lick her clitoris and suck on it at the time.

Obediently, I took her exposed clitoris into my mouth and gently sucked upon it on it, simultaneously flicking my wet tongue over and around her kernel. I began very gently with my tongue at first; however Darina made it very clear by grunting and more stinging swats upon my poor, bare buttock s and thighs that she wished me to use my tongue upon her clitoris much more aggressively. Once I understood Darina's wishes, I dutifully complied.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds