• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Stud
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Stud

Of course the Memorial Day weekend started Friday night in our bedroom. Britney was insatiable. My tongue was so tired I didn't think I'd be able to talk for days. Saturday we went to the store and picked up the ribs we had ordered for the cook-out. Sunday, Bruce and I played golf. Later that night Britney and I just took it easy knowing we had a big day ahead of us.

Monday morning I slowly opened my eyes to bright rays of sunlight streaming in through the blinds. They filled the entire room with a warm, welcoming glow. I was lying on my side, spooning my lovely wife. My left arm was draped over her shoulder but I had somehow managed to get my right arm under her pillow where it fell asleep. It was passed the tingling sensation and completely, totally dead.

It was still too early to get up so I tried to sneak my arm out from under my wife's head without disturbing her but it didn't work.

"Mmmmm," she sighed as she rolled over toward me with a big smile. "Good morning handsome."

Without trying to show her my discomfort right away, I reached over and kissed her soft lips. Her smile widened and she started to snuggle into me again.

"Ah, honey, I'm sorry but I have to get up. My arm's asleep."

"Oh," she said sitting up so I could pull it free. She laughed while I stomped around, doing my best Quasimodo impersonation while swinging my deadened arm from side to side. Damn what a miserable feeling, it was as if I had a ten pound sack of sand hanging from my shoulder.

Britney told me to come over and sit on the bed then gently massaged it back to life. By this time we were both awake so we showered and had some breakfast before starting preparations for our big soirée.

As the morning progressed, Bruce and Cathy came over with some folding chairs and card tables. Bruce helped me string up some outdoor lights in the back yard before setting up the tables and chairs while I got the grill going. Cathy pitched in, helping Britney in the kitchen. By eleven o'clock some of the early arrivals were helping to get the food laid out and by noon we had a full blown party going on.

I, of course being the head chef, was busy brushing healthy helpings of sauce on slabs of ribs and grilling them to perfection while my lovely bride acted as hostess. Terry, one of our other neighbors, had a warming vat that kept butter melted just right so you could immerse an ear of corn in it then pull it out dripping liquid gold in color. Josh, a friend of mine from work, was manning the kegs and filling everyone's glasses to the top with a frothy, frosty head. Then there was Bill, the Margarita king from down the street. Bill had learned to make Margaritas in Mexico and was now well known for his magic green concoction. I told him he should have business cards made up saying, "Have blender will travel." I had him set up at a table right in the middle of the yard for easy access.

It was about three in the afternoon and the party was going strong when my charming wife joined me for the first time in an hour or so.

"Don't blow your gasket, Taylor."

"Huh, why would I blow my gasket, what happened," I asked confused.

Britney motioned to the side with her head. My eyes followed along the imaginary route she indicated. That's when I saw our two new neighbors walking my way.

"Holy, shi..."

"Easy," Britney begged.

Everyone was dressed casually; after all it was the start of summer and the temperature was in the mid-seventies, but these two...Skip had on a pair of short levis cut-offs that were riding so low on his hips you could see his pubic hair sticking out the top. He was covered with tattoos from the waist up, all of which were on full display along with the ring sticking through his left nipple. As a fashion accessory to complete his ensemble, he wore a pair of flip-flops; that was it, his entire wardrobe.

His girlfriend, Joy, had on the same kind of cut-offs except hers were even shorter. The lower part of her butt cheeks were totally exposed and the only reason you couldn't see her pubic hair was that she didn't have any. On top she wore a white tee-shirt that was tied in a knot just under her breasts. The fabric was so thin and thread-bare that both of her ring laden nipples almost poked right through it. She also had several tattoos, mostly on her shoulders and arms but the one that caught my eye was of a lizard that was partially hidden by her shorts as it appeared to be crawling down her stomach toward her pussy.

"Hey man, how's it going?" Skip asked extending his hand. "Thanks for the heads-up, this looks like a blast."

I shook hands but I just didn't like this guy. Forget all the piercings, tattoos, and lack of wardrobe etiquette; he just had a way about him that seemed snide and arrogant. I was sure I would regret letting Bruce talk me into inviting them before the end of the day.

Joy didn't say anything. She looked around and seemed bored already. Of course neither brought anything, not even a six pack which I always thought was the minimum offering when invited to a party.

"Come on, you two," Britney said taking them both by the arm, "let me introduce you around. Most of the people here live in the neighborhood."

Thankfully she led them away. I kind of kept an eye on them and was amused at some of the looks they were getting. I was sure they would be the topic of local gossip for months to come.

I had been slaving over a hot grill and nursing a couple of beers for hours before deciding it was time for a break. I think the only person who hadn't eaten yet was me anyway. I fixed myself a plate and looked around for my wife. She was sitting with a group of laughing women so I decide to settle for some manly company instead. I tracked down Bruce and pulled up a chair.

"You finally taking a break?" he asked.

"Yeah, my feet are sore from standing around."

"You see our new neighbors?"

"Yeah, I saw them as soon as they got here."

"Damn, that Joy has a sweet little body, doesn't she. I'd sure like to see where that lizard is headed," he said with a devilish tone in his voice.

I chuckled. "Cathy would hit you over the head with a brick it you tried to find out," I joked back.

"That's for sure." It doesn't hurt just to look though. Did you see she has both of those pretty little titties pierced with nipple rings?"

"You'd have to be blind not to see them, Bruce. She's not at all shy about showing them off; in fact neither of them are bashful." I took a bite from my corn-on-the-cob and looked around. "Where are they? Did they go home already?" One could only hope.

"No, they're around here someplace. The last I saw of them they were with Britney. I think she was trying to make them feel welcome."

"Yup, that's my Britney. She's over there with Cathy and some of the other ladies though."

"There they are," said Bruce looking behind us.

I glanced back and saw Skip and Joy sitting at one of the long card tables with a couple of beers in their hand. There were five or six large plastic cups stacked up next to them. I assumed that was for both of them.

After eating it was about time to exchange my chef's hat for my host cap. I joined my wife and her friends.

"Hello dear," slurred Brit.

"Ah, hello gorgeous," I replied flirting with my slightly tipsy significant other. "And just how many of those have you had, my darling?"

She held up what was left of one of Bill's famous margaritas. "Oh, two or three," she muttered with a little grin.

I was hoping she didn't get too drunk. I would never have admitted it, but that little slut, Joy, had me horny as hell. All I could think of was what I was going to do to my own little slut later that night.

For about the next hour Britney and I socialized with our reveling friends. I pretty much stayed away from the gruesome-twosome though. I really didn't want to be too friendly with them for fear they'd start hanging around. Unfortunately my lovely wife didn't share my reluctance. When I saw she was no longer at my side I looked around and saw the three of them standing on the other side of the yard, talking. I watched for a minute as Joy appeared to be showing off her piercings to my wife. Britney seemed enthralled as our young guest exhibited them one by one.

I saw my wife picking up the conversation while pointing to Joy's boobs. I was totally shocked when Brit cautiously reached up and felt her nipple rings. I was sure it was at Joy's invitation but even so...

Next it was Skip's chance. He turned his head and tugged on his earlobe to give Brit a better look. I wasn't sure if she was acting or it was the margaritas, but she seemed to be enjoying herself. She laughed at one point and put her hand to her mouth; that's when I thought I saw her look down at his crotch but I was too far away to be sure. It looked like Joy said something to Skip then he stuck out his tongue. What the hell, I thought. Was he being rude again? Brit didn't seem to be offended...I had to see what the hell was going on.

"Hi honey," she greeted as I walked up. "Joy and Skip here were showing me all their body jewelry. You should feel her nipple rings, they're really neat."

Joy turned toward me as if offering me a feel. I didn't even look at Skip to see what he thought of the idea.

"No, no, that's perfectly alright, I'm sure they feel great," I said jokingly.

"It's okay if you want to feel them," said Skip.

"I'll pass," I replied.

"Show him you tongue," Britney slurred.

Skip stuck his tongue out, that's when I saw what had my wife so animated. He had a big stud sticking right through it. It almost made my stomach cringe when I thought of how painful it must have been to have that done. He wiggled it around so I could get a better look. It had two balls on either end.

"How do you eat with that thing?" I asked.

"Ask Joy," he replied with a laugh.

Being the oral couple we were, both Britney and I picked up on his little joke immediately.

Joy chimed right in. "Oh God, it's the most incredible thing ever."

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, we were all adults, but their behavior just seemed a little forward for someone we'd only known a little while. At the same time I could only imagine what thoughts were going through the head of my tongue loving wife. Of course it didn't take her long to let me know.

"Oh Taylor," she turned toward me to speak. She was almost gushing. I knew it was mostly from the booze. "Can you get one of those?"

"Not hardly," I joked dismissively. Brit stuck her lower lip out to show me she was pouting.

Skip piped up again, he was obviously very proud of his ability to withstand pain. "I also have a Prince Albert. Do you know what that is?"

"Yes," I said letting my irritation with his crudeness show, "I know what a Prince Albert is. Do me a favor and don't go showing it around, okay?"

"Joy also has her hood pierced, maybe you like to see that for yourself," chanted the obnoxious prick.

"Ah, no, I would appreciate it if you two just kept your hidden piercings hidden."

Thank goodness I heard a couple of the guys calling me over for a game of lawn darts because I was really getting pissed again.

I didn't care if it was rude or not, I leaned over and whispered in my wife's ear telling her not to ignore the other guests. She promised she wouldn't and I excused myself.

My partner and I won the first three games of lawn darts so we had been at it for over an hour before being sent to the showers, figuratively of course. I walked over to the keg and drew myself a tall one; it was only my third for the entire day. After a couple of sips I looked around for Brit but didn't see her.

She must be inside, I thought, and since I had to tap a kidney, I was sure I'd run into her in the house. The first floor washroom was occupied so I went upstairs. On the way it occurred to me that Bill's margaritas had hit her a little harder than she thought they would and she might be in the bedroom lying down. When I was done in the bathroom I checked the bedrooms but Brit was nowhere to be found.

When I returned to the party I scanned the entire back yard, looking for my slightly inebriated wife. At first I didn't see Joy or Skip either and was relieved thinking they'd gone home. Unfortunately that comforting thought didn't last long when I spotted Joy talking to a couple of the other ladies.

I picked up the beer I'd set down earlier and walked around while keeping an eye out for Britney. Bruce and Cathy were sitting under the big Oak tree in the far corner of the yard talking with another couple, so I wandered over that way.

Al and Mildred Higgans was an elderly couple that lived behind Bruce's place. "Hey Taylor, another great party," commented Al. "You and Britney get better at this every year."

"Thanks Al. Speaking of Britney, has anyone seen her later, I seem to have misplaced my wife."

Cathy spoke first. "No, I haven't seen her in a while, Taylor."

"Me neither," offered Mildred. "The time last I saw her, she was talking to that guy with the long hair."

"You mean Skip? That guy's something else, isn't he," remarked Bruce.

That's when it hit me; it was the first time all day that I had seen one without the other. I stood there trying to act casual as I searched around, now looking for Skip. I looked over and saw Joy in the same spot as before but still absent her partner.

From the day I met Britney she had never given me a reason to question her fidelity but I knew how much she'd had to drink and I remembered her reaction to that asshole's stud. I was getting a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I excused myself to start my search in earnest.

There was no way she could get her car out of the garage, there were too many vehicles blocking our drive. If they were together would they take a chance of someone seeing them sneak off to his place? I doubted it. That left only one place, they had to be in the house somewhere; most likely in the basement, although we just used it as storage. There was nothing down there except boxes and things, nowhere to fool around if that's what they were really up to.

I opened the door to the basement and listened...nothing. Just to be safe I tiptoed down the stairs until I could see, nope, nothing. A sense of relief washed over me. What was I thinking? Britney would never cheat on me, even if she was a little smashed. I closed the door and was about to continue my search when I heard her unmistakable shriek of ecstasy coming from the garage.

No, it can't be, I told myself. I had to force my hand to turn the doorknob. I can't even describe what I felt next. My logical, clear thinking that I had always relied on in a crisis, ceased to function. Any brainwaves had been replaced with emotions, tons and tons of emotions all swirling around inside me like a train wreck, one smashing into another over and over. It was if someone put blinders on me, my peripheral vision was non-existent as my eyes focused like lasers on the two in front of me.

Britney was sitting on the fender of her car, leaning back with both hands on the hood for support. Her body was arched with her head thrown back and her eyes closed. Skip was hunched over between her legs. He had his right arm under her left leg holding it up and out of his way. His left hand pushed against the inner thigh of her right leg to give him more room. Her panties were tangled up inside her shorts and hung from her ankle.

My blood ran cold and I felt clammy as I saw him busily lapping away at what was supposed to be exclusively mine. Britney fought to stifle her cries of gratification; the same cries that used to give me such pleasure were now ripping my heart to pieces.

The two were so wrapped up in their hedonistic paradise they weren't yet aware of their discovery. I could almost feel my adrenal glands going into overdrive as I quickly closed the gap between us. I reached out and grabbed a handful of Skip's long black locks and yanked him backwards as hard as I could. I heard him yell out as his ass hit the hard cement floor. I thought I also heard Britney scream but I wasn't sure. It was as if I was on autopilot and wasn't aware of what was happening around me.

Skip tried to twist out of my grip but I had a good hold of his hair and held his head down as I pulled him into the kitchen, through the patio doors, and back to the party.

Everyone froze at the sound of his screams. They watched in shock as I drug the son-of-a-bitch halfway across the yard. "Get this mother-fucker out of my sight before I kill him," I yelled as I threw him at Joy's feet.

As soon as I released his hair Skip spun around to get back on his feet and lunged at me, throwing a wild punch that missed by a mile. He stumbled forward then turned around for a second try but I was waiting for him. I caught him right above his left eye with the hardest punch I'd ever thrown in my life. He went down like a sack of potatoes.

I turned around when I heard some scuffling in back of me and saw that Joy had attempted to join the fight by attacking me from behind but was being restrained by Cathy and a couple others. I looked at Skip again, who was still on the ground thrashing around in a pool of blood. Evidently my punch caught the ring he had through his eyebrow and ripped the skin wide open. He was bleeding like a stuck pig.

Joy was crying and screaming to be freed so she could help the SOB. When they let her go she ran over and knelt down to help him up. You could hear a pin drop as everyone watched Joy help Skip to his feet then take off down the drive and out to the sidewalk.

"Sorry everybody," I bellowed, "but the party's over. Everyone go home...please."

I knew everybody was dying to know what happened but respectfully they all dispersed.

I staggered over to the patio and watched as the women grabbed the bowls and dishes of leftover food that they brought. The guys glanced my way from time to time but no one bothered me. Finally the only ones left were Bruce and Cathy.

"What the hell happened?" they asked almost in unison.

"Please guys, not now. I just want to be left alone, really."

"Taylor, your hand..." Cathy exclaimed.

I looked down and saw my right hand was all scratched up and bloody. Skip must have reached up and dug into my skin with his fingernails in an attempt to make me let go, but I didn't even feel it.

Cathy looked around, I'm sure she was looking for Britney. I think she was about to go look for her but Bruce took her by the arm. "Come on, honey," he said leading her away.

Cathy turned and looked at me over her shoulder, "We're here if you need us...and get that hand looked at."

I just nodded my head.

Finally it was quiet. I looked at the table in front of me. Not more than six feet away was a half empty bottle of Jim Beam that someone left. I picked it up and poured some of it over my hand, it makes a great antiseptic. I sat down on one of the folding chairs and took a swig from the bottle; I wasn't going to waste it all on my hand.

I was still numb. I couldn't think straight. I kept asking myself what happened. It was all kind of a blur.

I leaned back in my chair and took another belt; I could feel the effects of the eighty-proof elixir as it burned my throat on the way down. I just sat there, staring into space for a while. Slowly my mind started to refocus. Almost like in a dream I saw images of my sweet, lovely Britney spreading her legs for another man. I could feel my heart pounding with anxiety.

How, I asked myself, how could she do this? How could she destroy what we have? I wanted to ask her in person but I was still way too tightly wound. I didn't trust myself. I'd never so much as touched a woman in anger before but I couldn't ever remember being so angry...or so hurt before either.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Stud
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds