The T(h)rustful Voice Pt. 01

She was also wearing an ashen grey, checked skirt that was reaching almost to her knees, her legs dressed in dark stockings and thin black socks for comfort (the latter he couldn't see under the boots she wore). The boots were medium-high, deep black, heavy, and with a thick sole and metal reinforced caps, long, black shoelaces entwined and knotted around her ankles. Even with those weighty boots on, her legs were moving with grace, leaving him close to breathless.

She looked like they were going to the same party.

"Hi, pretty," Max said when she came close enough. He held his arms spread wide, welcoming her.

"Oh, did you hear it, I'm pretty!" Alice giggled. "Hi, stud." Alice smiled with her eyes as she finally got the chance to wrap her arms around his neck, her eyes locked on his, her delectable rack sinking into his wide chest. The redheaded woman planted a soft kiss on his lips and moved her arms south, under his leather jacket and onto the back of his ribcage.

He was gently massaging her lower and upper back through the thin material of the cotton tee while his eyes went lower and lower, straight to her cleavage.

"Checking out my boobs, huh?" he heard her whisper and giggle quietly. "That's okay. You know... they'd love some touch to them, sweetie."

"Sure they would," he whispered in her ear, smugly.

He run his right hand all along the side of her waist, up to the shoulder and down onto the top of her left breast, sensing her whole body quiver softly under his gentle touch. He moved his palm down to the base of her boob, sandwiching it between their bodies, and cupped her breast with his hand, then stroked it once or twice for a try. His hand fitted her breast almost perfectly. He felt her swollen nipple tickling the middle of his hand. This time they were already hard before she had even spotted him. He grinned a little, just like she.

While he kept on caressing her left boob, he would only glance down every few seconds, otherwise looking in her pretty, two-colored eyes, also kissing her sleek lips. Each time their lips and tongues met, he felt some gentle pressure on his heart, like filling up a void. He guessed she sensed something similar and he wouldn't be all that wrong.

"Grab a handful of my ass, sweetie," she whispered, feeling naughty.

On demand, Max groped her butt with the other hand and squeezed it through the fabric while her head rested instinctively on his shoulder, then he rubbed and spanked the spot. She groaned with great arousal, absolute lewdness sprouting in her, quite audibly. He kept her thoughts occupied for a moment by doing all these simple yet pleasing moves interchangeably, feeding her thoughts and senses, just as she wished.

It took them time to realize they were still in the middle of a sidewalk.

Max looked around and Alice soon followed. There was a group of random people passing by and staring at them like at a Christmas tree in May. The couple laughed together on cue and nonchalantly went off to the three-story parking garage nearby, where Alice had left her car. Her hold on his hand was pretty avid; she was almost dragging him forward.

She led him into the garage and straight to the upper level, leaving the ground level behind their backs. Their floor was only in a little filled with vehicles. She pointed at her car with a soft, a bit sheepish smile. He thought her ride was hiding somewhere behind that old, dark colored scrap metal on wheels, but it, in fact, wasn't. This was her car, even though he found it hard to believe.

Her ride was an old, angular sedan with five seats, four doors, quite a big trunk, and a manual transmission, indicated by a shift stick. On the driver's seat lay a small woman's handbag. The car's original color was probably dark blue, but others' opinions may have varied; it looked like it was desperate for a car wash, being all dusted and battered. Someone wrote a short litany near the fuel cap simply by erasing a thin layer of dust with their finger, pleading the owner to wash it (or sell it). Max was surprised, because its looks didn't seem to go too well with Alice's attention to details, which he had already started to notice. He wondered why was that.

Alice looked around cautiously and spotted a middle-aged man heading to his car. He looked at them in a confusion for a brief second, and just drove away to the exit, forgetting about them altogether.

When there was not a living soul around them anymore and Max was about to ask her if they were going anywhere, Alice backed herself against the nearest concrete pillar and presented her boobs -- in their full glory -- to Max without needless formalities. He felt some powerful tingles in his groin while he was gawking with no shame at her small, pale, delectable mounds of flesh, firm, well-shaped, and whatnot, complete with erect, pink nipples pointing outwards. Her whole chest was moving according to her uneven breath. The girl was sweating, beads of it sliding down the lustful white flesh covered in goosebumps. A mere thought of flashing her titties in public in itself must've been a great turn-on for her. Her hands were holding her black top, so she could cover herself if needed, and most importantly, the great view wouldn't be accidentally spoiled by some fabric.

"Oh my, Alice! They're so... beautiful!" he gushed with praise.

She put the index finger to her mouth and hushed him, then called him closer by a flirty gesture. Her eyes, cheeks, and her wry grin were both saying that she liked what he had just said. He approached her silently, watching her as she peaked once around both sides of the thick pillar. The girl sighed with relief and licked her lips wet with the same snake-like tongue that'd been ravishing his virgin ass earlier that day.

As soon as she could reach him, she grabbed his shoulders forcefully and pulled him really close, penetrating his soul with her hungry eyes. With her right hand, which miraculously found itself on the back of his head, she pulled him towards her for a kiss. Their eyes closed and they were out of this world for a short while, exchanging absorbing kisses and slowly changing the sound of two beating hearts into a single, louder one.

Alice felt groggy as though her legs had both turned into a candy floss when she wasn't looking. She was glad there was a pillar behind her back, otherwise she would stagger, fall, and take Max to the ground with her. She had to admit it was a damn tempting idea.

"So, will you touch them already, stud!" she purred with a devilish grin drawn across her pretty face.

"Alice, shouldn't we go elsewhere..." he said, looking around.

"Shh, kiddo." She pressed her hand to his mouth. "Play with my boobs first."

Max took half a step backwards and leaned in, looking at her breasts from a mere few inches, so that they became his whole world for this short while. He marveled at how beautiful they were, and the fact they weren't all that big didn't matter at all. The areolas were pink, puffy, and about the size of dollar coins, the nipples were pointy and hard; together, they formed a breathtaking image. He could see every small detail, tiny imperfections that made her look so perfectly natural.

It felt great for him to be able to touch her naked, white flesh. He grazed it with the tip of his fingers, and filliped, stroked and pressed on both nipples with his thumbs, then placed the single, affectionate kiss at the top of her right boob. His hands cupped both her breasts and stroked them. Touching her was very rewarding; she kept shifting ever so slightly and uttering quiet, vibrant sounds every now and then. Even though her skin was notoriously cold, he could tell she was boiling with fervid lust on the inside.

His fingers ran down her tiny bit round stomach and up, with one finger falling into her navel 'by accident', then climbing her breasts from the bottom to the top, and ending right below her neck, just to go down the cleavage. While doing that, he suddenly changed his mind and slapped her left breast, making it jump. She hissed and gasped in sweet pain and pleasure, her chest arching towards him as if asking for more. The soft touch of his fingertips seemed just as appealing to Alice as a direct, open-handed smack to her boob.

"Oh fuck yeah, Max," she had ground out licentiously right after the smack. He groped her boob, massaged it slowly and pressed on its nipple with his thumb. "I've never thought a man could make me feel this good... Oh damn, you're so good at this!"

"Gimme these hot boobs, babe," he whispered in her ear, while cupping both of her perky boobs and bringing them together. 'Oh, aren't they just wonderful in touch,' he thought. "I want to suck them." Her giggle sounded like the best reward.

Max lowered himself and took her whole right nipple in his mouth to suck and pull it forcefully. These sharp, constantly interrupted sounds she made aroused him more and more. Her hands forced his head on her boob and its puffy end while she tried to take control over the sounds she was making -- she simply couldn't anymore. He sucked and nibbled her nipple and pulled it to himself, then ran a circle around it with his tongue and repeated, making the girl twist and lean back further against the cold concrete pillar. He treated the other breast just the same when she had finally let his head go, and he went through the whole cycle again for their mutual enjoyment while she uttered all these delightful sounds of pure pleasure and not-so-pure lust. Her boobs were so sweet, he felt like he could spend ages playing with them.

"Mhmm, you're so good at this," she purred.

Her breath was becoming shorter and louder and shakier. He smacked the right boob for a good measure and tried to probe her mouth with his short, but curious tongue. His hands worked on her rack, fondling, stroking, and squeezing these beautiful, dainty boobs of hers, proceeding with the sweet torture as they both were lost in a lustful kiss again.

Alice felt incredibly horny, feeling that each of his warm fingers alone was sending invisible shocks and sparks, each of his kisses unleashing raw lust in her. His bulging hard-on was poking her underbelly, driving her crazy like she had never expected it would. Her panties became painfully tight as she was getting drunk with the wild feelings, the prevailing of which was the sheer arousal, the urge to throw him down in this public spot and commit some good, old-fashioned sodomy, no matter which side, giving or receiving, she would end up being on.

Driven by the simplest of emotions, her hands wandered from his neck on her hips, and her thumbs hooked on the hems of both her skirt and her panties. Without much thought involved, she pulled them down to her thighs, bending her ass backwards at first to actually be able to move the pieces of clothing any lower. Being no longer held by the clothes, her rock hard cock sprung out vigorously while she leaned completely against the pillar, surprising him. She was breathing heavily, her knees joint in a clumsy yet cute way, preventing the skirt and underwear from falling to the ground.

He looked down between her legs and went all pale from a sudden shock of recognition, his insides twisting and outsides shuddering -- and just to add an ample dose of confusion to the mix -- his cock stiffening and balls tingling at the sight. His eyes looked like they were about to pop out in a grotesque, cartoonish way, just like his jaw, already lying there on the concrete floor. She was indeed a natural redhead, judging by the small, cute, well-trimmed bush above that thing, her penis, reminiscent of what he had himself, yet smaller like it were its little brother (sister, possibly?). He had blinked and shaken his head multiple times and been trying to adjust his vision until he realized it was very much real and pulsing with blood, pointing (sneering?) at him. He kept on thinking if he could've even known before she had shown it to him; and also, why was he aroused by that thing in the first place?!

Unsure which way to proceed, whether to run screaming, or to stare like a village idiot until she ran away instead, he glanced up at her now saddened face. It made his heart sink.

"Sorry," she mumbled, her voice sad, weak, uncertain, and barely comprehensible. "I'm not the kind of girl you wished me to be, I know." She shook her head in dismay; he saw tears welling up in her eyes. 'Damn, Alice, please don't cry,' he thought.

Feeling his stare on herself, she turned crimson red in a couple of places, and her lips were quivering, clasped together, her eyes sad like never before as she was staring at the floor in some kind of shame yet unknown to him. She said not a single word, but her expression spoke volumes. She was in no doubt scared, she was thinking she had made the worst mistake ever. Except she really hadn't.

He threw away any thoughts that could possibly stop him, any so-called rules, anything that his peers, his family, or random people would say. It didn't matter now. He had to make a decision on his own (or with a little help, perhaps?). No help was really required, especially if it would come from this (trustful) insidious, perverted (and helpful!) little voice inside his head.

He tried to recall all things that he liked and what he found attractive about her, and it was all so easy it was almost instinctive. She was really gorgeous, had an alluring voice, picturesque green-blue eyes, a petite, feminine shape made to be praised. Her legs would move with astounding grace, her moist lips were to kill for.

The only thing that was holding him back was her unexpected between-the-legs anatomy, something that wasn't even her fault in the first place, and it was really more about his insecurities and anxieties than about her. He really wanted to be with her or at least to try; he thought that he would have to be all kinds of fool to turn her down over that one thing.

Also, if they would keep it in secret (which she obviously did, hence having something called 'social life'), they wouldn't even risk any judgment. He had to admit: he wasn't scared of being with her -- maybe a bit anxious about her genitals and whether her idea of intimate fun with him would include these -- he was just scared shitless of being pointed at by everyone or having some local religious nutjobs picketing on his front lawn. With that thought he suddenly realized how big of an unpleasant burden her 'gift' was to her in everyday life.

"Max? Say something," she pleaded, scared for whatever reason. He slowly placed his palm on her naked shoulder and she jumped slightly. Her face brightened up as he spoke, though.

"Alice, I don't mind your... cock," he whispered the last word, afraid that someone would hear. "I just don't mind," he said, feeling shy. His hands were shaking madly, the unoccupied one wanting to get to his mouth and shut it up, but he held it back down. The possessed hand scene from one of the Evil Dead movies had come right to his mind. "You'd still like to date me, right? Alice?"

She stared at him for a short moment, something like hope flickering in her eyes as two lines of tears wound on her cheeks. She casually pushed some hair from her eyes and smiled, albeit shyly.

"Date you, Max? Of course, sweetie," she answered in a stammering, surprised voice. "I'd love to."

"And so would I. So, you're better now?"

"Yes, sweetie. I'm fine, more or less. Did you really mean—?"

"Yes, absolutely yes, Alice."

He wiped a stream of tears from her right cheek and she did the same with the left one. Her smile broke into a braver one.

He tiptoed even closer so that he was mere few inches from her face. He was seeking something unspecified in those pretty, shining eyes of hers. He was trying to smile, but he knew he simply couldn't just yet, not until he made this one, final test.

He closed his eyes and pressed his lips against hers slowly, embracing her body in the meanwhile. Her lips were still warm and moist and soft and sensual in touch. He moaned loudly as he tasted her once more, and again when she reciprocated, kissing him back, and then some more, together with her. His heart was beating like a hammer and hers was just the same; they were both twitching like under an electric current, both enjoying doing something taboo yet unbelievably good and pure.

While they were sharing this prolonged kiss, his impatient hands kept wandering all over her naked body. He fondled her wonderful boobs and her juicy backside, he roamed on her hips, thighs, and teased the navel of her flat belly. Finally, his hands journeyed to the one last place in his reach, the one he was so afraid of when she had shown it to him.

He ran his fingers up her shaft's length, its underside, slowly at first; he started by cupping her balls -- he sensed them stir just like his would -- and slowly went up, making her moan straight into his mouth. With the other hand, he held her head close to his, their tongues fencing in a sea of saliva. Just before it would've reached her tip, he ordered his hand down again, hearing another sweet moan, and groped her sack properly, weighing it, squeezing it delicately, and sensing its wrinkled skin. It hardly felt any wrong to him whatsoever.

She was the first one to break the kiss, and she opened her eyes, lazily and with a smile, just like waking from a sweet dream. Then she blew him the single sweetest kiss he had ever seen. It was a lovely sight he was bound to remember no matter what.

"Max, I just wanted to remind you, we're standing in the middle of the public parking's floor. Public, Max. I don't want our date to end up in jail, especially when I don't know in which holding cell I'm going to end up in." She giggled, silently praying it'd better be females', just in case. His quiet chuckling echoed her laughter. "But really, help me dress up before someone learns about me just as much as you did."

"Anyone just passing with donuts and a telescope? Anyone?"

She punched his arm in a playful manner and fell into his embrace, his body covering almost all of her front as she shuddered from laughter. He cupped her butt cheeks and spread them apart, making her cry happily in a slight protest, but she'd let him do it anyway, it was fine. She felt so safe when he was holding her, something no woman could really ever give her to this degree. 'This is definitely one of the reasons why it is worth to try,' she thought briefly, justifying her little dirty deeds. 'To let him explore, 'cause why not?' He kept fondling her juicy halves for a moment, and then he began fixing her clothes.

For starters, he lowered her black top, but not before lowering his head to her right boob; he suddenly sucked her hardened nipple with a loud and juicy sound of lips forced apart from smooth and firm flesh. The girl tried to stop him, giggling silly, but when he finished, she brought him to her eye level and kissed him tenderly.

Then he did her panties, his head resting on her belly, a bit too close to her groin for him at this point of their relationship. He could even see a small amount of seminal fluids leaking out from the tip of her penis, showing clearly what she was thinking about just now (or the entire time) -- she had a perfect chance to pay him back, but instead she just threatened she would do it, putting one of her palms at the back of his head.

Continuing with his task, he slid her light blue panties up her beautiful legs to where they should've been, happily covering her intimate area before she would do something he wasn't quite ready for yet. Her groped her panty-clad butt, parted the cheeks and spanked it, and headed south with his hands to fix the last piece of her clothes. She made some adjustments after her grey skirt was on again (and after he had groped it once more, of course).

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds