The T(h)rustful Voice Pt. 01

It was going in quite smoothly, much smoother than he was expecting it to be. Of course, they had taken short breaks for her to relax further and there was a lot of her moans, gasps and groans, there were her yelps so loud he thought he would come before even finishing breaking her in. Between all those sounds she was letting out, she was genuinely cheering him to shove it in deeper, to make her his bitch. He had always been kind to ladies, and he surely was going to make her wish become reality.

Finally, his whole 6" cock disappeared inside her lubricious ass, an extremely arousing sight that he thought would never ever leave his head. He was fully inside her tight ass, buried to the hilt, engulfed by her hot, soft flesh. She felt so vulnerable with his thick cock stuffing her where she was naturally so fragile. He began moving his meat back slowly until it was halfway out, then shoved it whole back in at once, hearing her groan so deeply and swear at him in such grotesque ways it was only cute and funny; then he did about the same thing to her few more times, every time pulling out further and pushing it back with more force, until he pulled it all out and shoved it past her muscle, still showing a lot of resistance. He began messing with her tight anus, letting only the mushroom tip bury inside her and then forced it to leave immediately only to push it in again right after, even faster. She stopped swearing, she started calling his name instead. It was wonderful how her asshole seemed less and less resistant and more submissive to his unyielding cock, shove after shove.

"Tearing you up enough yet, sister?" he asked in such a polite voice, so not complementing his continuous, almost-violent penetrations, that it was turning her on beyond limits she could leave unsaid. She'd shaken her head together with her pretty red hair, something he could clearly see even if her butt was much higher than her head -- it was the new favorite position of Alice's as she had proudly announced a bit earlier, in a bit of a raunchy voice.

In a purposefully naughty reply to his words, she called him a 'sisterfucker' among other, lesser names, just to trick him into fucking her harder. She would never have guessed how close she was to the truth by calling him that, but he couldn't let her know just yet -- assuming he ever would, eventually, someday. A little roleplaying, on the other hand, was a good option. It was an extra dose of arousal for him and for her as well, it seemed.

Answering her request to make her whimper some more, he applied a bit more of lube and shoved it in balls-deep, then began actually fucking her, somewhat clumsily at first, but soon she really felt like he was fucking her helpless bowels, his balls slapping her ass loudly. With that came her first, totally unexpected orgasm. She wouldn't even have time to warn him besides some louder noises, it came so fast -- and just as if not more shivering to both of them. She was yelping and moaning so hard that someone from the floor below began hitting their ceiling with what had to be a broomstick, so she buried her face in the pillow -- supposedly not to scare her neighbors, but really not to make him deaf. It was the same kind of pillow like the small one that was currently under her fucked butt to make being ravished more comfortable for her.

Being milked so violently by her convulsing and painfully tightening anus, he made a few final, violent thrusts against the grain, groaned deep like only an alpha male would while she cried from exploding pleasure. He came while calling her pretty name, both first and middle one. She raised her head above the pillow and gracefully returned the courtesy (gracefully only if not counting her yelping between his thrusts), then kept her face in the pillow while his cock was about to make her sore from this constant fucking, at least she liked to think like that. He continued fucking her with his nearly aching cock until it finally buried itself whole inside her and thankfully stopped in the throes of its owner's easy-earned second orgasm, making the condom fill with his jism. He closed his eyes for a second, feeling groggy and dreaming he was pumping his thick, stringy cum inside her lovely ass. The two big globes of firm flesh, her butt cheeks, were now half glowing pink and previously were just all pale white; they'd become like this from the constant slapping of his pelvic bone against them. He spanked them both lively and let them ache while the first orgasm still surged through the girl.

Looking beneath her butt a moment later, he would find out she had come not in one, but two different ways, something that the cute, whitish puddle on a small, dark pillow -- that had been under her ass the entire time -- was an unmistakable proof of. He could tell from how she looked that their ass fucking had made her whole.

He retreated his shaft from her gaping hole with an audible pop (he was also quite certain he could sense her wind on his lube- and latex-covered cock). His cock wasn't looking as proud as before nailing her ass, but it still deserved some respect after a good job done. After tying up the open ending of the cum-filled condom (in just the fourth try!) and putting it aside on the night table because no trash bin was in immediate eyesight, he lay next to where he had left Alice's anally violated body, and from there he gently invited her to come closer, preferably on top of him. She fully deserved to rest near her lover, and not only because she sacrificed her 'black cherry' (her only 'cherry') to his lust. With a prolonged gasp and a sigh, she laid her head on his chest while the front of her sweat-covered body was hugging his side. While he was running his fingers through her flame-like, totally unkempt hair, she looked up and gave him a satisfied smile. She was so proud of him and just as proud of herself, proud that she had found him, that she had given him a chance to make her happier.

For some reason she began laughing softly, but it didn't last long as she very soon sighed and yawned, trying to excuse herself, and then her picturesque eyes disappeared under her suddenly heavy eyelids. He would tell she looked just how he felt -- and he felt totally exhausted from every strong emotion he had been exposed to during the day. He would tell if only he had enough energy to say anything beyond 'good night', which he did. The girl resting on his chest returned his words in her faint, barely audible voice. "You were great, love," she added, and made a few hopeless attempts at keeping her eyes open, but she knew she was bound to let the sleep take her, and she finally dozed off. The last thing she remembered from that day was a warm kiss on her lips and the forehead from her cute lover and warmth-giving sheets covering her up to her bare shoulders.

While falling asleep, he kept thinking about her words. 'Love', he kept repeating in his head. He suddenly remembered she had said that before; it had been eons ago, when she had just finished tormenting his butt with her tongue, in that beauty parlor. He simply knew that she would love to repeat it someday -- it sounded exactly like her -- and frankly, he was looking forward to it as well as to paying her back after and with more or less the same.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 790 milliseconds