The Third Swing at Bat

When it came time to leave we all agreed to do it again and to stay in touch. That evening Jeanette was pretty quiet and when it came time to call it a night she went back to her place rather than sleep with me. I didn't give it much thought at the time other than thinking we usually had our Saturday nights together.

The next day she was back and she dropped a bomb on me.

"Nathan, I'm going try backing off on our thing for a while. I need some space."

OK, I thought I'd give her some space.

"That's fine, Jeanette, I've got a couple projects I need to tend to over the next couple of months."

I know I'm not the brightest bulb and when she kissed me goodbye I still hadn't got it. It wasn't until I came back in after work on Monday and saw she had removed all her things from the apartment that it struck me. She had moved on; left me.

I felt like going over to the pub and talking with her but my pride got in the way. Before I could let it stew the phone rang and it was Janet.

"Hey, Nathan, want to join me for a drink at Charlie O's, my treat?" she asked exuberantly.

At first I was going to turn her down but I agreed and out the door I went. When I showed up she was already there in an animated conversation with two other couples, all of them laughing.

"Nathan! Come here." She shouted out. "Let me introduce you to my friends from work!"

She made the introductions and come to find out Janet had been promoted at work and we were celebrating. All and all we had a great time and before I knew it we were headed out the door. Janet left her car there and I drove her considering she was a good bit over the limit at that point.

When we pulled into the drive she implored me to come in for at least a cup of coffee. Thinking about it now I knew better. Her inhibitions were down, I knew of her feelings toward me and having just been dumped the libido in me wanted some satisfaction and reinforcement.

Thirty minutes later I had my ex-wife writhing beneath me as I laid pipe deep in her wet kitty. She was different now; older and maybe more reserved but she fucked like a minx nonetheless. She was always more into getting solidly fucked than a lot of foreplay and this was no different although she didn't hesitate to give a lengthy session of head. Years after the last time I did this in the very same bed I arched my back and deposited a full nut into her sex.

I didn't know what to say when we were finished so I said nothing and we just cuddled. The next thing I knew it was 3AM and I knew I had a plane to catch later at 10AM. I kissed her gently on her forehead and left for my place.

I caught the flight to Atlanta on time and spent the day in the offices that Rose worked out of. They had just finished an external audit and we had the exit conferences with the audit firm that afternoon. Later the same evening I had dinner with Rose down in the Buckhead.

"Daddy, I understand you went out with Mom last night. She worried you weren't there this morning until I told her you had to be here today."

She had a sly smile on her face as if she was in on the cat killed the canary secret of all time.

"Yeah, well, that might have been a mistake, Rose. We were both drinking and otherwise it probably would never have happened."

"Oh that is nonsense, Daddy. I could see it all over your faces on Saturday. That's why Jeanette was leaving. She saw it too."

I paused with my drink at that comment but didn't say anything for a moment.

"Jeanette told you she was leaving?"

Now the pause was on Rose's lips and she didn't know how to reply. When you don't know how to spin it sometimes it's best to say nothing. She should have said nothing.

"She told me at the party while we were watching you and Mom. We could both see it, Daddy."

I could see a bit of her confidence slipping but I said nothing to alarm her other than to confirm what she already knew.

"Yes, Jeanette and I decided to give each other space and I suspect that is probably more important to her than it is to me. So, yeah, she left."

I didn't really want to say more than that so I turned the conversation back to work and we discussed the audit results a while longer. I'd have a return flight the next morning and then I was off to a client for two weeks.

I lay in bed that night going over what had happened in the past few days and I realized I had been played but good; Janet and Rose and the old neighbors and Jeanette there to witness all the good times. They were good times too but the reality was they were nostalgia. The backyard party and grilling was nostalgia. Hell pushing my erect prick up into Janet's womb the previous night was, well, nostalgia.

That nostalgia cost me someone I didn't want to lose because she didn't know we were being played even if the game was with good intentions.

I caught my flight back and tried dropping by the pub to see if I could catch Jeanette but to no avail. She had not come in for morning stock-ups and one of her folks said she was taking the rest of the week off. I ended up flying to Houston on my two week engagement.

I left her a couple messages but she never returned them and I didn't push it for fear of crowding her. I figured I'd just wait until I got back.

I flew back into town on a Friday afternoon and when I stopped by the pub one of the new barkeeps let me know she was out for the evening with a friend. She winked when she said it and my heart silently broke. She didn't know we were a couple up until a couple weeks earlier.

Janet had been calling me regularly since our night together and I'd take her call when I was free but I never let it get that personal. I wasn't ready to tell her it was a mistake and I didn't really know how yet.

The result was I poured myself into my work. It's an old habit. I've done it twice before, after each divorce. Both Janet and Rose gave me my space and I think it was because Rose had a talk with her mother and maybe they were second guessing their scheme.

A scheme was what it was. Invite Jeanette over to see how good Janet and I were together. It worked. It just didn't have the desired consequence and after a couple more weeks I think they figured it out. Jeanette had turned over operation of her pub to one of her long time employees and she then took off on a long holiday to Europe with whoever her new 'friend' was. I rebounded into my ex-wife's pussy. She rebounded onto the dick of a man in Europe. I remember thinking she got the better deal...

I had been in a month long funk at this point and resolved myself to write it all off to the travails of life. I hated not going to the pub but I found a brewpub a short walk in the other direction and it became my fast hangout when I wanted to commiserate over the suds.

One evening while walking to my regular pint I passed by a restaurant I used to frequent before it changed owners. For whatever reason, I decided to stop in and see if I could grab a bite at their bar. My beer had just been delivered and I was going to order off the menu when I saw them out of the corner of my eye.

Jeanette was seated at a small table with a man I had not seen before in a rather intimate setting. It was clearly a dinner date. She didn't see me although I couldn't stop seeing her. I decided not to order and after a quick pull on the beer I tossed a couple bills on the bar and quietly left.

My recompense for my miseries was a tall IPA and an order of chicken fingers at my original destination. A game was playing on the screen over the end of the bar and I became absorbed in it as I consumed the empty calories before me. I think it took me an hour to eat the order. I didn't even hear her sit down next to me.

"This is your new haunt?" She said with half a smile on her lips.

"Yeah, it seems to be. The beer is good and the seat is comfortable. How are you doing, Jeanette?"

"OK I guess. I took a bit of time off to figure out who I'm supposed to be and I still don't know." She tried to force a nervous laugh with some measure of success. "I saw you at the restaurant earlier, Nathan, and noticed you walking towards here so I thought I'd stop in and see how you are doing."

"You abandoned your date?" It was my attempt at injecting a bit of humor into the discussion.

"Oh no." She laughed. "We came in our own cars. I need to stop by the pub and start closing the books for the month."

"Well, he's a good looking guy. You did good. I hope it works out good for you, I really do." I tried to smile but it was perplexing instead.

She just laughed at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked and I was serious too. She had to force herself to stop laughing before she could answer.

"He's as queer as a $3 dollar bill and likes black boys."

We both broke out into uncontained laughter at that and the ice was broken even if she wasn't mine anymore.

"Listen, let me steal you away from your new found haunt and get you to help me close my books this month. I'll buy you as many beers as it takes."

With that she led me to the pub. We were done by midnight and I stumbled home oblivious to any previous misery. I at least had a friend back...

One evening shortly after that, I was sipping on an IPA and after Jeanette finished mopping the end of the bar, she asked me something.

"How come you never bring Janet in here? She's welcome, you know."

I had begun haunting the old pub for the past four or five days now and Janet had never come up in any discussions. I just attributed it to a subject that we would just leave as be.

"I haven't seen Janet in well over a month"

She couldn't have looked any more surprised than she did at that moment.

"But I thought that-"

I just shook my head. "We were played."

She took a break from the bar and we grabbed a booth.

"What do you mean we were played? I saw how the two of you were. I've seen people in love before. Hell, I've been in love myself."

I sipped my beer and explained to her what the backyard thing meant to me; how important it was as far as the fond memories I had when we were raising up Rose as a young girl. I knew most of the neighbors and I was as relaxed as I had been in a long time.

"Jeanette, I was relaxed because I was comfortable. My daughter was there, old neighbors, Mrs. Wilson, I was amicable with my ex-wife and I was in love. Why wouldn't I be relaxed and happy?"

"Well, then why aren't you with her?"

I think the look of exasperation on my face gave her pause and then her hand shot to her mouth.

"Oh my God, what have I done!?!" She was softly weeping now.

"You haven't done anything, Jeanette. I just haven't been clear with my affections. Now I do have to admit that I fucked her, on a rebound but nonetheless I did it and regret it but there is nothing I can do to change it. You had left me and she seduced me and by the time I realized what had happened, you had taken off for a couple weeks and I knew I had lost you."

"Nathan, I did the same thing, worse, for two weeks and even though I regretted it afterwards, now I hate what I did even more. How could I have been so stupid?"

I took her hand in mine and just patted it while looking into her eyes. We were both idiots...

**************************************

I could hear the street traffic outside the open window but it couldn't drown out the soft moaning of the lithe feminine form writhing beneath me as I tapped her little pussy deep with every stroke. Her fingers were playing with my ass as the cadence picked up. She didn't have to tell me; I knew her little box was moments away from squeezing my erect prick in a gasping orgasm.

"Jesus, Nathan, pound the little kitty. I'm there" followed by that guttural panting cum.

I did just that and took ownership of her if just for the moment. I'd be her property later but for now I held her deed.

We had set the date a couple weeks earlier and by June next Jeanette would be the third and final Mrs. Nathan Becker. After all the theatrics of our period of confusion we both realized that we each loved the other and we needed to stop pretending we were just friends with the best of benefits.

I lay there propped up on my elbows with my dick softening inside her moist sex.

"It will probably take a month to be fertile again since I stopped taking the pills"

"Then we'll have lots of practice, won't we."...

Janet didn't take it too well at first. She was mad as hell at me for fucking her and not making a commitment. I explained to her that I loved Jeanette and that what we had done was poor judgment on my part and that I was sorry for fucking her. I didn't say it just like that because deep down, the truth was I wasn't sorry for fucking her; I was just regretful for the circumstances in which it occurred.

She got over it eventually. Rose on the other hand was profusely apologetic for what had happened. I had to reassure her several times that all was good. She is going to be a bridesmaid in the wedding.

Michelle landed anther sugar daddy down in Savannah and she is now a VP of a real estate company doing commercial ventures throughout Georgia. The problem for her is she isn't his only flavor of candy. She just doesn't know it yet but she will. (wink).

MFH

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds