The 'Train' Experience

Beep. Thank God; just in time, as I was just about to lose it.

It was a close race. Bonnie Carol, Dianne, Sally and Barbara had each swallowed one mouthful of sperm and were now pressing forward to score number two. A keen spirit of competition between the women was evident as you could see that each was very focused on winning the $1,200. day of pampering at the spa.

Dianne's lips encircled my penis, forcefully sucking and twirling her tongue under the shaft, while moving her head up and down until my entire cock was repeatedly buried in her mouth. It was truly delightful. Her eyes were closed in deep concentration as she worked desperately to collect her second score from my aching balls. Sitting next to me was her husband Joe, cheering for her to score one for the home team, while Jill aggressively stroked and licked his cock in an attempt to milk his cum-laden sac.

Beep. It was a dead heat to the finish line. Bonnie was furiously sucking on my cock and Dianne had her husband's stiff shaft deep in her throat, twisting her head from side to side for maximum effect. I felt Bonnie's finger begin to rim my anus as her other hand tugged persuasively on my testicles, and that was it. I spurted a tremendous amount of hot jizz down Bonnie's throat and she joyfully took it all, collecting the winning score. Seconds later Joe began to buck and thick spurts of cum exploded into his wife's waiting mouth.

Bonnie and Dianne continued slowly to milk their husband's softening cocks, lapping up every drop of the precious cum. As I emerged from the euphoria of my climax, I heard Jack beginning to moan again. He had been expertly revived by Carol's tender lips in the last round and, to everyone's amazement, he now blasted his third orgasm of the evening down Jill's throat.

Our talented hostess quickly tallied the results. Each of the girl's had scored once and Bonnie was first to collect a second score, and that was from yours truly, her loving husband. Jack was crowned the "Kum King" by his fellow "train" passengers as he had cum three times with three different women. The rest of the men had just cum once, but oh what a time they had doing so.

A brief celebration ensued as everyone clapped and congratulated Bonnie, the contest winner. But, as everyone was fairly spent from their exertions, all quickly reclined on the couches, paired with their spouses.

After a minute, Carol spoke up. "Well, I for one had a great time and don't regret a thing". Reflecting briefly, she continued. "You guys sure answered the question. Now I definitely know what a "train" is and I'm not a teenager anymore." Everyone laughed and made humorous comments, but the conversation soon subsided as they blissfully nuzzled and cuddled with their spouses.

A short time later, there is a rush to dress, thank the host and hostess, and head for the door. The reality was that six married couples were horny as hell and all raced home to fuck the night away. Bonnie and I certainly did. And she had a wonderful day at the spa the following week, getting the full treatment of luxurious services.

It still amazes me to this day that Carol's unanticipated question led to an event that would never have occurred under any other circumstances. I daydream about those erotic moments on the "train" with my friends, a thrilling journey otherwise unknown to our generation. Today's teenagers are really on to something. It was an "awesome" experience.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds