The Truth Mirror

"Jack, don't say anything, just let me talk. I've told you about my first lover who was much older than me. I told you about Sydney's father. I've told you about Bob. You know about Kirsten and me and all my wild promiscuous ways. My body has never taken over and I've never lost control like that before. It was wild, exciting and frightening. I didn't know it could go that far."

I stayed quiet, like I was told. I was surprised. I thought this beauty would be far more knowledgeable than me and that I might not be able to please her.

"Can I be that good for you?"

My mind raced and tears came into my eyes. She did not know that we had been together all the way. For her, sex had been many wonderful experiences, but always, first one person's turn and then the other person's. Not loving, together and sharing. She had all the enjoyable mechanics down but not the beauty. It was difficult but I stayed quiet through our coffee. We watched some TV, I carried her to bed and we slept all wrapped up together all night.

Early the next morning, we had to go get Sydney. Candy had not made it to the shower but had her best assets bent over brushing her teeth. My morning wood guided me into the bathroom. I stood behind her and pushed it slowly into her very slippery pussy. Her hand snaked around and she groaned. "I am very sore this morning."

Ever the gentleman I pulled out, "Let's take a shower so I can wash and examine every inch of you."

"You've already done that."

"My memory is not so good. I forgot already. You need to train me every day."

"In a couple of days, I'll be in my period and that will keep you away."

"Wrong, Pretty Lady. That will just require planning or being in the shower."

This too was a new thought for my "overly experienced" new lover. She was tender so I jacked off on her breasts in the shower and rubbed my cum all over her. Her smile, her voice and her walk said she was happy as we dressed. She was still too thin and a couple of places that had been sores were still red. We still had a lot to get through over the next weeks.

Candy had some new experiences over the next few days. During her period, we had sex with the bed covered in towels. Again one evening she bent over in the shower and I took her from behind. She liked sex during her period. When she came I adjusted the shower head to pulse, pulled out and coated my very hard cock with bath oil and lined it up to her ass hole. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Don't you dare." So I wrapped my arms around her waist and pushed my hips slowly. My cock slid all the way into her bowels. It did not hurt her but she was not adjusted to the tightness when I pulled her back and sat down. The shower pulse hit her perfectly. "Masturbate for me with my cock in your ass."

The water hit her clit when her fingers were not flying over it. Three times she came, the discomfort of her stretched, full ass added to her pleasure and her body sucked me. During her third climax, she drained me and my cock was tender. Still I got no sympathy when my cock slipped out of her. She hit me in the arm, "You fucked my ass even when I told you not to."

"You have a totally beautiful ass that is impossible to resist. It was not my fault. Besides you seemed to enjoy yourself."

"You owe me."

"Anything you want, Sweet Cakes."

------------------------

By the time the Sunday swim party for the kids rolled around. Ann had visited twice to talk and both she and Candy were becoming friends over the telephone. They had a lot in common – daughters, single, divorced, money issues, several bad choices in men and in their early horny thirties. They are both pretty, in-shape and apparently openly playful.

The girls were in the pool, I had the grill going nicely, Ann was watching the two would-be-mermaids and Candy called me to the kitchen, "There is a leak under the sink."

"Why does everything happen when company is over?" I crawled under the sink with my ass sticking out covered only by my baggy boxer-style swim trunks. I was between the fixed island and the sink. I was aware that Candy was behind me but I was diligently looking for the offending puddle of water. She had me wedged pretty well when she pulled my swim suit down to my knees. She was sitting behind me and brought the cold rough bottoms of her feet up to be on the sides of my hanging cock. I couldn't move and soon didn't want to. She started jacking me off with her feet. I feigned a complaint, "Hay, let me out of here, I can't move an inch."

Candy was having great fun keeping me trapped and helpless. Twice she pushed a slippery finger into my ass to find my prostate but her feet never slowed and my cock was throbbing.

"Looks like you really have him pinned in there. What are you going to do with him?"

Ann had come in and discovered Candy's trap for me and was thoroughly enjoying the show.

"Hand me that carrot on the table and I'll show you........... The other night he pushed this thing (she pulled my cock with her feet for emphasis) up my ass when we were in the shower."

Ann added her two cents, "I rather like that sometimes."

"Well I liked it too but he did it after I told him not to. Now it's my turn to get even."

"How can I help?"

"I have to move my feet, you keep working his cock."

Ann's hands were smaller, stronger and new to my cock. I was already hard; her pulling it back and down was uncomfortable but I knew it would do no good to complain. In fact, the women would probably like it if I complained. I felt my ass hole being stretched by a well lubed carrot. I'm not used to being penetrated and my sweet, lovable Candy was definitely going for my prostate with the tip of that damn carrot.

"Had I known this is what you had in mind I would have brought you a strap-on."

"Do you really have one of those? My girlfriend and I often talked about getting one of those to play with when her husband was gone."

Ann and I were both surprised at Candy's revelation. I know Ann was because she missed two strokes on my cock and almost crushed my left nut when she heard Candy's words. Candy found just the right angle with her carrot cock and I got a toe into her pussy about the same time. She just pushed into my foot and used it to get herself off while she watched Ann dutifully pretend to be a milking machine and work my cock. I was resisting pretty well until Candy said, "Pull the skin back on the head of his cock, then rub and twist your fingers around the ridge."

The pressure in my ass and the intense twisting around the helmet of my cock were too much, I came like never before and made quite a puddle and felt Ann's hand get covered also. I was seeing stars from coming so hard. Candy let me out to sit on the cold cum stained floor just in time to catch Ann lick some of my cum from her hand. Candy reached across and pulled Ann's fingers to her mouth, tasted and announced, "As tasty as ever."

I wasn't to be out done, so I reached across my softening cock and slid a finger into the pocket my toe had vacated. It slid in easily and came out very wet. "This taste much better." I licked and offered some to Ann, "What is your opinion, Ann?" I was surprised when she leaned forward and sucked my finger clean of Candy's juices.

"She taste very good but I think you taste just a little bit better."

I loved winning, "Ann, you and your very talented taste buds are invited to dine with Candy and me any time you want."

Not to be out done, Candy added, "Not so fast, we don't know what Ann taste like."

Ann just reached down and pulled her swim suit leg wide, exposing a set of wet pussy lips. Candy did not wait for me. She pushed Ann over and tasted directly from the source. She sat up, smiled and then dove again. This time when she came up she leaned over to me and gave me an open mouthed wet French kiss.

"See I was right to give her an open ended invitation for dinner anytime."

"Dummy, not just dinner, anytime, especially if she brings her strap-on."

About that time Sydney called from the back yard, "When do we eat?" Funny I was looking at two wet tasty pussies and wondering the same thing.

For the rest of the afternoon, Ann, Candy and I teased and touched when we could steal a moment away from the inquisitive eyes of the two girls. Ann was definitely willing to share a bed with Candy and me. However, she had to rush home that evening and she was concerned about mixing pleasure with her assigned duties to oversee Candy during her release into my custody. When we walked her to the car and she buckled her daughter, Danni, in and leaned against the closed car door while I whispered to her, "Do you have any idea how much you have turned me on and how much I want you right now?"

"I'm so wet, I think I understand that."

Candy leaned in and kissed Ann on the lips and then licked where she had kissed, "Don't forget me, I want her too."

"I haven't been with another woman since college but I want you too."

"Ann, maybe you can ask Judge Johnson to remove you from being responsible for monitoring us, so you will feel more relaxed in just being our very special friend."

She was thinking as she drove away.

A few days later my telephone rang about eleven in the morning. "Mr. Simms, this is Judge Johnson. Sergeant Dickerson has asked to be relieved from monitoring Candice because she says that they have become sort of friends. How do you feel about her request?"

"I think it is a thoughtful, professional request. Candice has needed a female ear during her drying our period from meth. They have talked a lot on the telephone and gone out for lunch with their daughters. They are the same age and seem to have a lot in common. It is reasonable that they are becoming friends and that Sergeant Dickerson does not want to mix her professional life with her friends. I respect her candor and wanting to do what is best for Candy."

"Thank you for your input. I will approve her request and you will be notified of who will be monitoring your custody."

"We initially had some bad days. Candy is busy and seems happy. She is concerned about her upcoming legal issues but, all in all, I think she is over the worst of it. She definitely is not as driven to seek out her next hit like my son was for years before he died. I agreed that the close supervision was a good idea. Now, if you just want her to check in with someone every week, I think that will show her you recognize her progress."

"It will save some needed money also. I'll consider your idea."

"Thank you, Your Honor."

"After this case is settled, maybe you could call me Joan. I'm not always so formal and in my Judge persona."

"I would like that. I was attracted to you at first sight. You know a lot about me and my background from the reports I had to submit. I know nothing about you except what I saw once and tried to imagine by looking into your eyes and watching your expressions as you expertly controlled your courtroom."

"I should be able to control it, I've been a judge for twelve years. I'm a widower like you. Judges don't socialize much, so I haven't met too many people in the last five years since Matt died."

"Do you have kids? What do you like to do in your off time?"

"Let's save any more discussions to a possible time after Candice's situation is settled. You may not be happy with me after everything comes down and I don't want anyone to think any positive judgment might have been influenced in any way."

"I understand."

"Jack?"

"Yes, Joan."

"If you are interested, there is quite a bit of information on my campaign web site. I have to run for my seat every six years. I just won my third term so the information is pretty current."

"Joan, I will be on that site checking you out today. I love your eyes and your voice."

Just as I hung up, my eyes caught my reflection, in my "Truth Mirror." For only brief seconds, I thought, "Your theory needs refining. Two young hot pussies are around now and a slightly older, successful pretty one is showing some interest. Feast or famine." I liked the idea of a feast and being wanted.

Judge Johnson's web site, to the extent it could be trusted, said she was about fifty. Her husband of twenty five years died of cancer five years ago. She had a son and a daughter both away in college. She was a small town girl who got her under graduate degree and law degree mostly from night courses while she worked in social services. Later she went into family law. Her interests were supposed to be mostly out-of-door activities. In the two dozen or so pictures, her husband seldom appeared. Presumably, he had been a farmer.

Over the next month, Candy and Ann became great friends but there was no opportunity for us all to get together. Within the same week Candy came before Judge Johnson and Ann got a pink slip because of departmental budget cutbacks. I called Ann.

"Hello."

"Ann, this is Jack. Candy told me about the cutback at the police department. I'm sorry but I have a proposal for you. You know that Candy has to do sixty days in county and then be on probation for two years. I can use some help around here and with Sydney. Maybe that could help you financially until you find another job."

"Jack that is really nice of you but the situation is more severe than that. I'm a couple months behind on my rent and have to move out soon. I'm even thinking about moving a thousand miles back with my parents. They are really into a very, very conservative church and I don't want Danni exposed to that kind of bigotry and thought but I'm out of choices."

"Buy yourself some time; move in over here for a couple of months."

The telephone went very quiet. "Ann, you know I'm attracted to you and we all did tease excessively one day. If you are concerned about that don't be. I know how to behave and I don't expect any extra-curricular activities in return while you are here. If you want, drop by, we can discuss things and see if it will be good for both of us. I'll even write it up in a short agreement if you want."

The phone was still silent, so I added, "Think about it and call me later."

"I'm blown away by your offer. Let me think for a while. I will call you later."

"If you and Danni are hungry about six, drop by. You can wish, Candy well, she has to report in three days. Candy will be part of our discussion, if you decide to help take care of Sydney for those two months."

The first part of Ann's and my discussion was strained that night. So was dinner before desert was served. Ann and Candy disappeared for some girl talk and I got a big dessert plate for both Sydney and Danni and shooed them into the den where the Wii set up is. Ann was laughing and in better spirits when she returned to the dining table with Candy.

While I put together Banana Royal Sundays for our deserts, Candy caught me up in front of Ann.

"Ann would like to stay here and help you with Sydney while I am away. She was worried about how I would react to her staying here without me and still a little uptight about what happened when I had you trapped under the sink."

"We can work out all the details. Ann you are welcome to move in anytime you want. If you need an advance to pay your back rent or move, just let me know." I disappeared for a few minutes. Just as I returned they were laughing and Ann dropped her spoon, whipped cream and chocolate sauce splattered on her cheek and neck. She reached for her napkin but Candy spoke up.

"Jack would like to clean that for you."

I was surprised but played along. I went to Ann and tilted her head away bearing her neck and the other tasty treats. "I feel like Dracula with this beautiful neck throbbing waiting for my lips."

Ann was holding her breath. I played it pretty straight at first. I licked, sucked and teased at all of the sticky stuff before I got carried away with her scent and looking down her blouse.

"Oh, some of the cream has run down the front." I opened the top button and licked down to the top of her bra.

From behind me, I heard, "Down boy, put your tongue back into your mouth and don't frighten Ann away."

I responded, "OK, there is always a party pooper around." Before I stood up, I put some whipped cream on Ann's lips and kissed it away. Then I licked to make sure it was clean. Ann was very still, her eyes were half closed and her breasts rose and fell noticeably with every breath. My cock had raised some also. When she looked at it Candy added, "He teases a lot, but he will stop if you just slightly ask him to."

I felt like the naughty family pet being discussed at the table. I just looked at the ladies. They looked at my developing hardon. I said, "Woof," and sat down to eat my dessert.

Candy kept playing. She patted me on the head and said, "See, he's trying to be good a good boy but he's hoping you spill something else, somewhere on your body."

Later that night, Candy and I made slow love together. She came and so did I but that was not my driving desire. She dozed and opened her beautiful eyes and watched me propped on one elbow looking down at her with damp, wet eyes.

"What is it, Jack?"

"I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you also but there is something else. What is it?"

I shook my head slowly, no.

"Come on, what's bothering you."

"I'll just make you upset. Let it go and let's get some sleep."

"No, I want to know what is bothering you."

"I don't want to be twice your age. You know that I have fallen in love with you."

She snuggled up tight, said, "Yes, I know." She had no trouble falling asleep. It took me another hour.

----------------------

Candy had been in county for a week when I was allowed to bring Sydney and visit her for the first time. We had an hour to visit but not touch across a big round table. It was difficult for Sydney not to hug her mother. We talked rapid fire about her first week. With five minutes to go, Candy asked Sydney to let her talk to me in private.

"Have you and Ann had sex."

"No, she has been a big help but is spending a lot of time trying to decide what to do about getting a job and what is right for Danni. Danni and Sydney are becoming attached at the hip. It is going to be very hard for both of them when Ann moves out."

"You still want her don't you?"

"Candy, she is beautiful and sexy. I've been pretty clear on being serious about you."

"Take her if you want to; just remember, I'll be home in seven weeks to fuck you until you cannot stand. I won't mind if she stays. We all can have a lot of fun together. Just remember, you are mine first."

"I read a lot into you claiming me. I know you don't like to hear the words from me. Are you going to file for divorce while you are in here or think about it for a while?"

That was a shock to Candy's system. She did not answer. The final buzzer sounded.

"Goodbye, Pretty One. I'll see at one p.m. on Thursday. I miss you. I miss your playfulness, your friendship and your company."

Candy did not say, "Goodbye," or any other word as I left.

Ann had made a late, light dinner for Sydney and me. She and Danni had already eaten. She listened attentively as I told her about our visit and mentioned that Candy had said she hoped Ann would stay on living with us after she was released. Ann was quiet. Seemed I was surrounded by quiet, thinking women.

I seldom watch television but that night was an exception. I heard the shower turn off and a few minutes later, Ann came in wrapped in a robe and socks on her feet. Her hair was wrapped in a towel. She sat down next to me and said, "Will you hold me?"

I held her for two hours and then she put her head in my lap when the eleven o'clock news started. When the weather man came on, I thought she was asleep but she pulled my hand off her shoulder and pulled it under her robe to cup her right breast. It was not an invitation. It was just meant to be intimate and close. Of course, my cock got half interested; it was under her cheek but she did not comment or respond to that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Truth Mirror
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds