The Truth Mirror

Candy spoke again, "I'm not going to speak for Ann, but you know my background, I've never been as happy as I am with you or treated better or loved more. I started my divorce papers thinking I will be here with you. You are exaggerating on both ends. You are 14 years away from eighty and young for your age. I am thirty-three and have burned the candle at both ends and my body is older than my age."

Ann added only a little, "You are the only man who has been my friend and accepted me as an equal lover and not found a lot of fault in me. Our daughters love you. I love you."

She was the first to say that back to me. It only deepened my resolve.

Candy finally offered a possible solution, "You know, maybe my ex got something right. Let's all agree to have an open relationship and date other people, being careful not to bring anything home."

There was some logic. I didn't particularly like it, but there was some logic in her thoughts.

My little swinger kept going, "Jack, even if I find some hot young hunk with a zillion dollars who loves Sydney, I'm going to want to come back to be with you once in a while. You just don't appreciate that we love (she paused because she had used the "word," but then she continued) you too and you are good for us like we are good for you. It is what we want, just like, you say you want both of us."

I didn't expect Ann to say anything else but she did, "If we date, you have to also." With that we had an uneasy pack. For the next couple of months we grew into a family, a guy with two naughty demanding bi "wives" and two smart, loud almost teenage girls. My playful nature returned and the girls caught their mothers and me in compromising situations several times. Always they shrugged and said something like, "They are at it again."

We never started out to do anything unusual, maybe nothing was unusual for us. But things always seemed to happen. I was playfully wrestling with Candy one day in the kitchen. She was keeping the cooking oil away from me, or something like that. I finally pinned her bent over the kitchen table and she spread her legs. She was nude under her skirt. I was very turned on but both my hands were occupied holding Candy in place. Ann walked in and without thinking I said, "Ann, lend me a hand will you?"

As if it were the most natural thing in the world to do in the kitchen in the afternoon, Ann unzipped my pants, fished out my cock, sucked it to make it even wetter and guided it past Candy's pretending kicking and resisting legs and pushed it firmly into Candy's soaking cunt. Ann supervised until she felt we were doing a good job and then she gave me a noisy slap on the ass and left. But she returned in less than a minute, lifted her skirt wiped fingers from each of her hands through her own pussy and fed them to both Candy and me. Then she left us alone with the words, "My turn later you guys." This was our normal world. I was dreading the first time I heard the words, "I have a date tonight."

As luck would have it, the phone rang one evening and it was Joan Johnson, Judge Joan Johnson. "How is Candice doing?"

"I read your website, do we have to talk about Candy right now. I had much rather hear all about what has been happening in your life."

Seldom did I stay on the telephone long. Joan was easy to talk with and talkative. First Sydney spied on me. She must have sent both Candy and Ann to listen. Candy mouthed, "Is that my judge?" I nodded.

They both gathered that this was a personal call and not business. After they came and went a few times, I was laughing at some story Joan told and Ann whispered in front of Candy, "Ask her out to a restaurant." I looked at Candy and she nodded, yes. I looked disapprovingly, Ann ushered the girls away and Candy grabbed me by the balls and squeezed just a little.

I pointed down at my discomfort and emphasized a word in my next sentence, "Joan, I am having a ball talking with you. What is your favorite restaurant and when can we go there and continue our conversation face to face?" Candy was crude with my balls in her hand, "She's hot and ready, more like dick to cunt." I waved her off frantically. I don't think Joan heard. We settled on Saturday night at a small French restaurant that had not been open long. The great cook from a well established restaurant was trying to launch out on his own.

Neither of my lovelies nor my little brats had ever seen me in a suit and tie. I got all the razzes I could handle. Both Candy and Ann were like mothers sending their teen age son off on his first date, I was getting my tie straightened and advice right up to the time I drove out of the drive way. I wondered if they were being supportive or trying to get rid of me. I pushed that thought out of my mind by remembering how hot and needy each of them were every few days. I was still able to hold my own and satisfy them as long as I had some recovery time.

I was happy that the little restaurant had a tiny dance floor next to the piano player. The restaurant wasn't busy on Tuesday night. We delayed our entre and danced a few slow dances together. She was much smaller than I expected. I am only six foot tall but Joan was maybe five foot tall and maybe 100 pounds. Still she moved gracefully and followed my rusty moves. She caught me looking at her breasts and turned away. They were small, but fit her figure and were beautiful to me. I would have to remember to pay her some sincere compliments and see what was behind this obviously successful, confident woman's shyness.

Joan's manners and speech were flawless, almost like she had rehearsed our evening. I decided to push her. Over dessert I asked, "Tell me about your marriage and your husband. What did he do? Was he supportive of your career? How long have you been a widow?"

I had to pull the answers out of her. Her husband was indeed an uneducated farmer. He was not at ease being beside her as she graduated from college, got her law degree and began practice. They did not see one another much after she became a judge and lived mostly in town. He was older and stern. The children she listed were his from his first marriage. Her body yearned to be touched but it was afraid of being touched. I was suspecting something, but would have to risk not ever seeing her again to find out.

I waited for her to take a bite of her dessert crape, then I reached out and cupped the side of her face just below her ear and tilted her head toward me. Her eyes questioned my actions.

"I want you to look at me while you talk. Your eyes and how you move are beautiful. I'm sorry if touching you was out of line, it was just an impulse, to feel your skin and the warmth of your body."

My hand was still touching her neck when I felt her skin flush hotter and she turned away in embarrassment. I pulled my hand away and we finished dessert. Luckily she too was a coffee drinker and one last cup was poured.

I continued, "I have done all the talking and asking tonight. It's your turn to talk and ask."

"Does Candice still live with you?"

"Yes, she does, with her daughter. Do you know where my house is?"

"Everyone does. It is the only massive rock house in the city and the gated grounds are impressive."

"Too much, do you think?"

"You have lived there forever. Why would you ask such a thing?"

"I lived there with my wife and family. They are all gone now. Still you are right, it is home and I can't imagine living anywhere else."

"Tell me about the real you. The reports I read were so name, rank and serial number."

"Joan, I have just met you. I am intrigued by you but I sense that I would embarrass you and chase you away if I truthfully answered that question now."

"Well now you have my curiosity up, so you have to answer."

"I'm just a healthy man, a little older than you. I am interested in everything, my mysteries are doing well but they take a lot of my time. I enjoy talking, touching, traveling, learning about you. I was very flattered when you called me. You are pretty, sexy and successful. Why did you pick me to call?"

"That's difficult for me to tell you."

"OK, I'll shock you first, and then you shock me. I'm very male; I'm attracted to you; I want to kiss you, to taste you because my brains are in my taste buds and hands. I don't know how to talk to you because you are holding everything personal about you very close to your chest. How do I get to know you, if you won't share with me? Are you afraid that I will breach your confidence and compromise your position?"

There was a very, very long pause. I was ready to apologize and help her on with her coat and leave when she finally began to speak. "I felt some strange strength from you and some confidence from you that you knew about women. I am not afraid you will breach confidences. I've just never been very open or trusting."

"I have a thousand questions for you. I want you to know and like me. I hope we can have another time together like going to the zoo or driving to the beach and walking barefoot in the sand. But I sense that I am scaring the hell out of you."

"I guess I called you to play with fire. I have only known one man in my life and he was not playful, talkative or a lover."

"I understand that I have come on way too strong. Let me slow down and ask you for a second chance at lunch or an afternoon cookout at my house with a dozen other people to keep me from drooling over you."

She smiled broadly and said, "That sounds like a good idea. I'm a small town girl in over my head right now."

As I slipped her coat on her, I gave her something to think about, "I have held you in my arms and talked to you all night. I believe, when you decide to let your sensuality go, you will definitely not be in over your head and will leave some lucky guy scrambling to remember his name."

That definitely embarrassed her. We did not speak until I got her to her car. I used her keys to open her door and handed them back to her but I held her by the arm when she started to get in.

"Joan, thank you for having dinner with me; may I kiss you "Goodnight?"

She did not say "No" so I tilted her face up to mine cupped her cheek again and brought my lips to hers. He lips were stiff and her mouth was tight.

"That doesn't count. Relax you lips."

Oddly, Joan followed my instructions. I kissed her gently and licked between her lips when I pulled slightly back. Her mouth opened just a little, so I kissed her again, sucking her breath and teasing her tongue into my mouth to be licked and kissed gently. Her eyes were closed. I let my hand slide from the side of her face down across the side of her breast and onto her waist. From there I guided her into her car.

"I will not call you. I feel I have already pushed you away. If I am wrong, just call me and say, "Hi." I will take it from there."

I would not know for months, but Joan had never been wooed, cared for, kissed so gently or been so turned on as she was at that moment. Her skin burned along her breast where I had touched her. Her lips wanted more but I sent her home.

When I got home, I got the third degree and had to admit to the night being a bust and me running my date away. My two ladies were disappointed in me and my prowess to attract another female. Still I did not spend my night alone. I guess, Candy gave me a pity fuck. She definitely enjoyed herself. At one point Ann stuck her head in and said, "Keep it down; we already get too many questions from the girls." I did my part and slept in the wet spot we made. I fell asleep considering taking her ass again, without permission.

Joan did not call for a few days; I really did not expect her to call. But she did.

"Jack, you mentioned maybe going to the zoo. I've never been to the zoo here. Were you serious?"

"To walk around with you all day, I would take you all the way to the San Diego Zoo. When do you have time off so we can plan our outing?"

"Only weekends and most evenings. My week days are planned and scheduled for me. My weekday schedule keeps me pretty busy."

"How about I pick you up for breakfast Saturday morning and then we head to the zoo?"

"Sounds good."

We talked for a while that Wednesday, again on Thursday and for over an hour on Friday. We kept our conversation between the non-threatening and non-teasing lines. Saturday, we had a hardy breakfast at IHOP and were at the zoo when the doors opened at ten. Joan was dressed for walking and being out in the warm sunshine but she was not used to such things. By one, I could tell she was getting a little tired and her feet hurt.

I found us a nice shaded bench inside the aviary on a path protected from fly over attack. Joan was nursing a water bottle when I picked up her feet, removed her shoes and began to massage them. She looked around as if to say, "Someone might see us." I ignored her; we were grown-ups and could do such things. Soon she accepted that people were walking by and she closed her eyes, lifted her head to bask in the sun and just enjoyed having her feet worshiped. When it was time for us to move on and look for a chili dog, I lifted her right foot, kissed on top of it, sucked her middle toe into my mouth, licked it, dried it and then slipped her shoe back on.

I got away with that because she was in shock. When I lifted her left foot, she tensed and pulled back. I held her foot firmly, kissed the bottom of this one, again sucked her middle toe before helping her get her shoe on. Nothing was said. We had lunch and walked some more. We stopped for an ice cream and coffee on the way home. All in all, it was a nice outing.

For most of the next two weeks, Joan and I talked on the telephone each evening. I think that gave her some sense of safety and freedom. I did alright except for one night when Ann was frisky. She kept whispering naughty things to me to ask Joan, "Is your pussy shaved?" "What's your favorite sexual position?" "Are you noisy when you cum?" I kept pushing her away until she crawled to me from the door, unzipped my pants and did an experiment on how much of a blow job I could tolerate and still talk coherently on the telephone. Luckily, Joan was in the middle of telling me a story, when I came. Ann had some of my cum on the side of her mouth. I had time to kiss her and push my cum into her mouth before Joan finished her story.

Pay back is a bitch. While Joan and I talked I pulled Ann onto my lap and worked two fingers vigorously into her wet cunt. When she got close I stopped for a moment, licked my fingers, pulled my clean handkerchief from my back pocket, pushed it between her teeth and returned to my efforts to make her cum while I talked to Joan. For the first time, Ann squirted. She almost fainted. I held her and rubbed her wetness all over her stomach and ass while she recovered. I was so hard and turned on I had to get off the telephone. I carried a willing Ann to the bed, just lifted her skirt and fucked her long and hard. She surprised me with a loud scream as I filled her throbbing, swollen cunt.

When we came out of the room, Candy, challenged Ann, "OK, this time, you have to explain to the girls why you screamed. They wanted to rush in and save you. I think they believe you are dead now."

I was in my element the next time Joan and I dated. We went to the art museum and then to dinner. I was on my best behavior but had something to ask her. I was one of four writers invited to host a four day "Cruise for Writers" sponsored by Holland America. I didn't expect Joan to accept my invitation, even when I explained that we could have the beds separated into twins in the room and cautioned her that one evening there would be a private, probably naughty discussion about writing porn and hot passages for regular stories. She agreed to go before I used up all my ideas to convince her.

My entire household was on un-naturally proper behavior late Friday evening after dinner, when Joan arrived to stay the night so we could leave very early the next morning to drive from Portland to Seattle for one p.m. check in. I had to speak at the six p.m. welcoming cocktail party. Both my lovelies and their daughters were in the indoor portion of the pool when Joan arrived. She did not recognize Ann without her uniform. I just introduced everyone by their first names. Of course Joan knew Candy. Joan immediately noticed that they had to be shaved clean because nothing else would have been possible in their skimpy bikini bottoms. I offered no explanations and Joan did not ask any questions. Maybe she thought they were house-sitting while I was going to be away.

After Joan was bedded down, I called first Candy into my room to ask if she was still OK with me taking Joan on this cruise. Candy was quick to point out that this was the first time I would be away and that I had not taken her on a cruise, or any vacation for that matter. I promised to make amends soon. Candy smiled, said in that case all was OK, stepped out of her pj bottoms, pushed me back and rode my lips and tongue to a wet orgasm. As she got up, I said, "What about me. You're not going to leave me like this are you?"

"Yes, I am. Maybe you will try harder and be more successful in getting into the Judge's panties."

The two vixens had conspired against me. Ann did not demand a vacation but she did use my mouth and whimper through two medium climaxes. As she got up to leave me with cock waving and begging for release, I asked, "So you are alright with this?" I was hoping for some comment that she would miss me, instead she said, "Candy has agreed to lick me until I cum, if I need it over the next few days." So much for feeling needed, desirable and indispensible.

The next afternoon, Joan unpacked and rested some for our planned, busy and late evening. The beds were pushed together to make a big king. I apologized and did not join her to rest because she seemed happy but ill at ease. Again I told the steward to separate the bed into two twins. As we dressed for the six p.m. cocktail party, I thought it would be good to prepare her.

"Joan, I get invited to these events a lot; often, it is because my mysteries have a reputation of having some naughty parts. In a couple of nights, I'll even host an "adults only" session that often gets quite graphic. You definitely do not have to attend. I hope you are not offended by what all I say during any session and I'll answer any questions you have for me."

Later, Joan looked proud of my entertaining skills as I welcomed about a hundred hopeful writers on behalf of the four published authors in attendance. A pre-requisite to attending was a request that all attendees read at least one work from each author. About a third of the attendees were on last year's cruise. Some I remembered and some were now email pals that I mentored. After the organizers did the usual introductions and boring schedule announcements, it was easy to tell most people were tired from their travel day and wanted to get to some other ship's function. I knew to keep my comments short, all told I only spoke about five minutes. I started:

"On behalf of the other authors here tonight, I want to thank you all for honoring us these few days and making us feel important. The idea is to have fun, make contacts and maybe refine a skill or two. I do want to apologize, just like I had to last year. Again the organizers got me mixed with some other author. I'm just a simple, backward, southern boy and cannot guess why they have me hosting sessions like "How to put sex in your stories." I have re-read my stories and I haven't found anything remotely titillating in them." The attendees found that very funny. Joan had not read any of my stories.

After dinner, Joan and I went on the three hour long tour of the ship and had a drink or two in a small lounge and danced. Then of course late desert and coffee. She was getting tired and somewhat up-tight about having to go to sleep with me in the same room. I did a horrible, highly illegal thing and put half a valium in her coffee.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Truth Mirror
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds