The Tutor Next Door

"Nine again!' he exclaimed joyfully. He gave a whoop to follow it and Nancy laughed.

"Yes, nine again," she confirmed.

Brad stared at her expectantly. Nancy stood, her heart racing. Her stomach churned with nerves and her nipples tensed with anticipation. The dress was off in moments. She took her time with her bra, teasing him before she dropped it from her breasts. The studied look of lust on Brad's face turned her on. She found it exciting to have someone so focused on seeing her, his desire unrestrained and obvious.

She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her thong. She turned; pulling it half way down her butt, then back up again. She faced Brad and pulled it half way down again, revealing a thin, cropped landing strip of bright red pubic hair.

"Oh wow," Brad mumbled.

She turned again, sliding the thong all the way down her legs. She studied the way he watched her and grinned when she saw his hand go to his cock, massaging it in his pants.

Standing at 90 degrees to him, Nancy kicked the thong across the floor and turned to face him, feet about shoulder's width apart to ensure he had a good view.

She gave him ample time to survey the landing strip that stopped just above her pussy, knowing that her inner lips would be peeking out ever so slightly between her puffy outer lips.

"Fuck, you are so sexy Mrs. Wirth."

"Touch me Brad. You got nine right. You're going to do so well in your exam that you deserve to touch me."

She watched him swallow slowly and deliberately. He stepped close and she watched his hand as it closed over her left breast. He squeezed. His left hand took the right breast and squeezed. He held them both, massaging them gently. Nancy leaned in to the contact. Her nipples were rock hard. He used his thumbs and fingers to gently pull on them.

Nancy stood there as her stud of a neighbour played with her tits. She wanted more, her pussy ached to be touched but she resisted the temptation to direct him. She was willing to let him progress in his own time. She felt her left breast abandoned and Brad's hand tentatively cupped her pussy. She felt the heat of it, and thrust gently. His fingers worked their way between her hairless lips and she knew just how wet he'd find her. He explored gently, seeking to sink a finger inside her. Nancy parted her legs further and made it easier for him. She was rewarded when his finger slid within her welcoming folds and purred in satisfaction.

"That feels so good Brad," she whispered to him. "Should I grope him?" she wondered. Would it freak him out? Would he want her to? She resisted. If she grabbed him she wasn't sure where she would stop. She would likely drop to her knees and worship it with her mouth. She groaned. Brad had slipped a second finger into her pussy and combined with the thought of his hard cock sliding over her tongue and her own teasing earlier, she was ready to cum.

Brad's phone rang.

Nancy nearly screamed. His fingers slipped from her pussy.

"Sorry," he said as he pulled it from his pocket. "It's Mum."

"Brad, where are you? You're supposed to be home so that we can go to the Robinsons."

"Shit, sorry Mum, I just wanted to make sure I knew the last of this stuff. Mrs. Wirth has been so awesome. I know things now that I never thought I would."

"That's great honey, just hurry on home so we can go."

"Ok Mum."

"You have to go?" Nancy asked, having heard snatches of what her friend Jan had told her son.

"Yeah, sorry, but um, thanks. You really have been awesome. And like, not just as a tutor."

"Thanks Brad. Good luck with your exam and be sure to let me know how you go."

"I sure will." His eyes roamed over her body as he packed his things up. Nancy didn't bother dressing. She sat on one of the kitchen chairs and played with her pussy and nipples, loving the fact that Brad was struggling to tear himself away. "Damn this sucks," he complained.

As he finally put the last of his things away and adjusted his rock hard cock, Nancy stood up and went over to him. He looked at her quizzically. He was quite a bit taller. She grabbed him behind the neck, pulled his head down and kissed him. It wasn't a good luck kiss. It was a full-tongued, passionate 'I'll fuck you later' kiss. She pressed her body up against his and mashed her bare breasts against him. She loved the feel of his hard cock trapped in his pants between them.

"You'd better go," Nancy told him when she stepped back a minute later.

"Yeah," Brad said reluctantly. She watched him walk out the door, glancing back until he could no longer see.

Nancy wanted to scream. She went straight to the bedroom and her closet. Minutes later she was panting heavily, breasts heaving as she enjoyed an orgasm. She wished for nothing more than Brad to have been on top of her driving his cock into her pussy when it happened. She wondered if he'd come back. Or would he get through the exams and go back to the young girls that adored him? She sighed. At least living next door meant she'd find out soon enough.

~~~~~~~

Nancy spent a lot of time over the next two weeks either peering at the neighbours to catch a glimpse of Brad or in her room entertaining herself whilst day dreaming about him. She caught herself making excuses to go next door to catch up with Jan for coffee or to borrow ingredients for dishes that she never made.

She'd almost given up on hearing from Brad when he surprised her with a knock on the door on Saturday afternoon.

"Hello Brad, does this mean your exams are over?" she asked as she swung the door out of the way.

Brad held up a bottle of champagne with a big grin on his face.

"Better! Not only are exams out of the way, not only did I pass all my exams, but I got the scholarship too! And it's all thanks to you Mrs. Wirth!" He opened his arms and swept her into a hug. Nancy wished that she'd known that he was coming. She would have dressed more provocatively. She was wearing an old white t-shirt over a pair of black leggings and had simply tied her hair back out of the way to clean. She was far from her seductive best!

Brad didn't seem to notice though as he told her all about his exam in a flood.

"Um, would you like to sit down?" Nancy asked belatedly when he took a breath.

"Yeah, sure. Do you have some glasses? I thought that we should celebrate!"

"Come through to the living room," Nancy told him, leading the way. She went to the sideboard where she kept her better glassware and pulled out a couple of crystal champagne flutes. Brad popped the cork enthusiastically and then quickly apologised when it bounced off the ceiling.

"That's ok," Nancy laughed, "I guess its been building up to a big release."

Brad grinned at her and she wondered if he'd picked up on her double entendre. Nancy bent forward to put the glasses on the coffee table and treated Brad to a view down the front of her baggy t-shirt. Her black bra was somewhat plain and ordinary, but she didn't think he'd complain. She remembered all too well how wonderful his hands had felt on her tits. She was sure that he'd happily hold them again.

Nancy sat on the couch and Brad poured them each a glass. They toasted each other.

"So how was the math exam, you kind of gave me an idea before but to be honest, you caught me on the hop and I wasn't completely listening." "Mainly because I was too busy staring at your shoulders in that singlet," she admitted to herself.

"The first half was easy, I cruised through it but then the second half started to stump me and I thought that maybe it was all over. I took a couple of minutes to just relax though and thought back to how I had got through the problem sets that you set me. I took my time, played with my own mind and managed to relax enough to think through them properly."

"That's fantastic, but what do you mean you played with your own mind?"

"Oh I just set myself a goal. Kind of like the buttons," he said as his tanned face blushed.

"Oh really, and what goal was that?"

"Um it doesn't matter, it was a bit silly."

"No, don't worry you can tell me."

Brad hesitated before telling her. "Ok, but remember this was to get me through a critical exam. I told myself that for every 5 percent over 50 that I could manage I'd get to do something to you with you dressed like you were at the end of the last set of problems."

"What I was dressed in?" Nancy laughed. "I think you mean what I wasn't dressed in."

Brad blushed.

"So what did you imagine that you'd like to do?" Nancy asked, feeling her nipples tighten.

"No, I couldn't say, its way too embarrassing!"

"Embarrassing because of what you would do or just embarrassing?" Nancy asked suddenly wondering if he was perhaps a young pervert.

"No, don't worry nothing weird or anything! Just like to tell you, it's just ... well just saying it out loud would be too much."

Nancy laughed. She tossed back the last of her champagne and poured some more. Brad followed suit.

"So, telling me would be too weird, but you were ok with me standing naked and touching me?"

"I know it probably sounds lame, but yes."

Nancy stood up and quickly shed her t-shirt, enjoying the surprise that crossed Brad's face.

"If you'd let me know you were coming I would have worn nicer underwear," Nancy commented as she removed her bra. "I can't be seen sitting around in that horrible old thing." She saw Brad's eyes drift down to her leggings and was tempted to pull them up tight against her pussy lips, but went the other way, peeling them down her legs. She took the cotton bikini panties she was wearing with them so that she was dressed the way he'd last seen her - naked.

"There, now, that's about where I was when you left last time I think."

Nancy enjoyed the way Brad just stared. She didn't know if he'd come over with expectations of what might happen, but she wasn't going to miss the opportunity with him sitting right there. The look on his face said that if he had had expectations, she'd exceeded them.

"You really are fucking gorgeous Mrs. W."

"Brad, I think that given what's going to happen, you should call me Nancy."

"What do you mean, 'what's going to happen'?"

"You did so well on your exam that I am going to fulfill your challenge to yourself. What did you get for that exam Brad?"

"77 percent," he replied.

"That's five things Brad. Five things you can decide to do to me with two percent left over."

"Holy shit."

"What do you want to do to me Brad?"

He stared in disbelief. Nancy grinned, spreading her legs wide so that he had a clear and unobstructed view of her pussy. As he tried to process and come up with an answer, Nancy started to stroke her pussy. "This is what I did when I came in here and you were doing your math Brad. Did you ever imagine that? I was masturbating while you crunched the numbers?"

"Really? That last day? I thought I smelt pussy near the end when you reached across in front of me."

"Well that's exactly what it was. What do you want to do to me Brad?"

"I want to suck your tits, play with them," he said a little hesitantly.

"Please do!"

Brad put down his drink and moved around the coffee table. Nancy sat on the edge of the couch and Brad knelt between her legs. Nancy moaned encouragingly as he took her breasts in his hands and began enjoying them, teasing the nipples and kneading the flesh. He took Nancy's right nipple in his mouth and experimented with teeth and lips and tongue. He licked all over, around and under her breasts and nipples. Nancy threw her head back and enjoyed the attention, occasionally running her hands through Brad's hair.

After several minutes she asked what else he had thought about doing to her.

"Well, um ... putting my cock in your mouth."

"Oh yes! I want that so much!"

"Really?"

"Hell yes."

"The girls at school don't seem to want to much. They just seem to do it to stop guys from asking for more from them."

"That's because they're girls, not women. I love to suck cock Brad and I want to suck yours. Does that sound good? Show me your lovely hard cock!

Brad stood and undid the waist-tie of his shorts, then pushed them and his underwear to his ankles. His cock sprang up to attention, almost pointing vertically. Nancy grinned and sighed pleasurable as she reached for it. She wrapped it around the base, near his abdomen and then licked slowly around the exposed head. She lowered her lips over it, taking it nearly to the back of her mouth. Brad moaned.

Nancy took her time, swirling her tongue around, sucking hard, then gently, sliding her lips up and down its length. Sometimes she held him; sometimes she just used her mouth. She was always enthusiastic and gave Brad the best blowjob he could ever remember having, but she didn't make him cum. She wanted to make that last.

"What else did you think about in that exam Brad?" she probed, still teasing him with her lips and tongue. He didn't have to ask what she meant.

"Well, um, fucking you," he stated after failing to come up with a less blunt way to say it.

"Good," Nancy smiled. She slid her butt forward to the edge of the couch and told him to kneel between her legs. It put his cock at the perfect height. "Go on Brad, slide that lovely cock into my pussy. I need it."

Nancy watched eagerly as Brad stared at and almost salivated over her pussy. She glanced, down, following his gaze. Her pussy was glistening. Her labia were inflamed with desire, puffy and pink. She ached. Her inner lips had parted when she spread her legs wide as if welcoming the cock she could see straining for release. He moved so that the head of his cock was resting on her lips, but he was so erect that the alignment wasn't right. His cock reached for the sky but he needed it to go horizontal. He pushed the head down so that it nudged against Nancy's opening and held it there as he pushed forward with his hips. He slid inside a couple of inches. It was heavenly. Brad felt himself enveloped by Nancy's warm, slippery velvety pussy. He pulled back a bit and pushed in again, going deeper.

Nancy moaned as she felt Brad's rock hard cock spear into her pussy. The pleasure reminded her just how long it had been. She watched him slide in and out with long smooth strokes, each thrust going deeper until he was completely buried within her. She resisted the temptation to grab him by the ass and make him fuck her hard. As much as she wanted it, she was determined to let him set the pace. Brad looked at her and grinned.

"Mmm that cock is so nice and hard Brad, I love having you in my pussy."

She saw him hesitate, clearly not ready for conversation, he simply thrust deep inside her again, and Nancy watched him watching his cock as it slid within her pussy. Nancy shifted her attention to the joining of their bodies, enjoying the sight of his cock sliding in and out. She grabbed her breasts, squeezing them gently, rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

"Suck my tit Brad," she told him. He leaned over her as she lay back against the couch and took her nipple in his mouth, sucking hungrily. Nancy gasped and thrust her pelvis at his cock, forcing him deep inside as he pulled at her pale pink nipple with his lips.

"Tell me Brad, what other two things did you think of in that exam."

He released her nipple to reply.

"Cumming on your tits."

"And?" Nancy probed. Brad blushed again. She smiled, wondering how kinky the last thing was.

"Well I didn't really imagine five things," he said.

"Oh come on Brad, what was it? I know there was something else. Was it a position? Did you want to fuck me doggy-style? Or was it something you think I wouldn't let you do?"

Brad still hesitated.

"Brad if it's something I won't allow I won't hold it against you and I'm sure we can come to a compromise."

"It was a facial."

"You want to pay for me to have a beauty treatment?" Nancy teased.

"No, not that sort of facial," Brad stammered.

"Shhh, I know what you meant. And yes, you can cum on my face. Of course if you're going to cum on my face and my tits, you're going to have to fuck me twice."

Brad grinned. He thrust harder and faster. Nancy held onto the edge of the couch as he jammed his cock inside, thrusting her against the couch.

"That turns you on, doesn't it Brad? The thought of exploding your cum all over my face. I want you to do it Brad, I want your spunk all over my face. I want to taste it on my tongue, feel you spurt all over me."

Nancy watched his face contort with lust as she talked dirty to him. He was thrusting hard and fast and suddenly announced he was going to cum. He pulled his cock from her pussy and Nancy quickly knelt on the floor. Brad aimed his cock at her face and grunted as it exploded with its first ejaculation. Nancy felt it hit her on the cheek and she turned her face, opening her mouth so that the second spurt flew into her mouth. Tilting her head forward she took the next one on her forehead.

Nancy loved the amazed look on Brad's face as he watched her eager participation. When he had no more to give, she took his cock in her mouth and sucked it hard. She released him from her mouth and swallowed.

"Oh my God," Brad said as he watched.

"That just leaves my, tits," Nancy grinned at him. "I think you'd better come with me. Leave that singlet behind."

Brad removed his top and Nancy led him through the house to her bedroom. She didn't stop there, but took him into the ensuite bathroom. After grabbing some tissues and wiping her face, she turned the water on in the shower. When the temperature she was right, she grabbed Brad's flagging cock and pulled him into the shower with her.

Nancy stepped in first and then turned to face him as he followed. She pushed him to his left so that he was pressed back against the tiled wall and crushed her body against his, kissing him deeply. Her hands roamed his well-toned body, delighting in the feel of his muscular shape. She felt Brad's hands mimic hers, caressing her sides, her back, slipping down to cup her buttocks. After a few moments she drew back, letting small kisses and teases of her tongue on his mouth draw him after her. They stepped back under the water, its warmth flowing over their bodies. Nancy reached for her shower gel and once she had Brad nice and wet, pushed him out of the stream of water. She was pleased to see that his cock had already recovered.

"Let me wash you," she said eagerly. She squirted gel in to her hand and set about lathering it all over Brad's hard body. She took her time, washing each portion of him slowly and deliberately, starting with his shoulders and then moving down to his chest. She enjoyed the soft smattering of chest hair between his pecs. She cleaned his stomach, missed his genitals and then knelt to do his legs. Her hands travelled down the left and back up the right. As she reached the top of the right leg, she quickly sucked his cock into her mouth. It had been right there at eye level and she wasn't bout to let it go without some sort of cleaning. After a good sucking she stood and then continued to clean his cock and balls with her soapy hands.

"You really do have a beautiful cock Brad."

"Thanks Mrs. er Nancy," he replied, her name still feeling a little odd to him. She smiled and stroked her hand down his shaft then cupped his balls, rolling them gently.

"Now turn around."

Brad turned and faced the wall of the shower and Nancy started again, moving from his shoulders down. When she reached his butt she took extra time and care. She could scarcely believe how firm his butt cheeks were. She passed it and went down the right leg and back up the left. She reached between his legs and cupped him from behind whilst squirting a little extra gel down his butt crack.

"Hands on the wall Brad."

"Um, ok," he said a little nervously.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds