The Tutor Next Door

"Now spread your legs."

"Why?"

"So I can wash you," Nancy replied simply.

He did as requested, moving his feet slightly further than shoulder width apart. Nancy ran her soapy hand from his balls back up between his butt cheeks. She felt his puckered opening twitch when her finger grazed against it and his butt cheeks clenched.

"Relax, I won't hurt you," Nancy giggled. She rubbed her finger back and forth across his anus and then added another. She didn't penetrate him, she just cleaned him firmly enough to tease him. She reached around in front with her left hand to grab his cock as she finished cleaning him with his right. Her finger poked gently but without penetrating again as her left hand slid up and down his length.

"My turn," she announced, happy that he was as clean as he would ever get. She handed Brad the shower gel and stepped from under the water. He squirted some on his hands and went straight for her breasts.

"You have such awesome tits Nancy."

"Thank you, Brad."

He caressed her breasts with his soapy hands for minutes, squeezing them and letting the firm flesh slip from his grasp. He pushed them together, teased the nipples and moved them in circles all under the pretense of washing them. Nancy had to squeeze her legs together against the burning need that was being rekindled in her pussy. Eventually he began to move down her body. Like she had, he took his time, hands moving across her hips and stomach, her thighs. He avoided her pussy like she had his cock. He even had her turn around without touching it.

Nancy crooned when he massaged her shoulders. His strong hands were wonderful. He worked them slowly down her back and when they reached her butt, they squeezed wonderfully. It was only on the way back up her legs that he finally touched her pussy. He was kneeling on the floor of the shower and had her facing sideways to him, one hand coming between her legs from behind, the other from the front.

Nancy spread her legs to give him access, her juices flowing freely to mingle with the water and soap as his fingers caressed and teased. He cleaned her anus thoroughly just as she had his. Nancy was tempted to ask him to finger hers, but she wasn't sure if he was up for that sort of fun. She put up with just having the exterior teased.

"I think you need to wash all that soap off my pussy Brad, because while you're down there, you're going to lick me." She looked down at him smiled.

Brad made room for her to wash the soap from herself without him standing up and then Nancy thrust her crotch at his face.

"Eat me Brad, let me feel your tongue in my pussy."

She felt his tongue begin tentatively exploring and lifted a leg over his shoulder, spreading herself. It gave Brad all the access he needed and he licked and lapped eagerly.

Nancy braced herself against the wall of the shower. She enjoyed it immensely but was unable to hold the position for very long. She lowered her leg and had Brad stand again, kissing him as soon as she was able. As they kissed she turned off the water.

"Time for the bedroom," she told him, pushing the door wide so that they could reach towels and dry off. She snagged one from the towel rail and wrapped Brad in it, drying him, making sure to pay lots of attention to his cock, keeping it rock hard. When she'd done the fun parts she took one for herself and dried quickly.

"So the bedroom huh?" Brad grinned. "You know I've wondered a few times about trying to peek through the window, but never quite had the courage at the same time that I had the opportunity.

"Is that right?" laughed Nancy. "Probably a good thing because I would have called the cops. And this way you get to see it from the right side of the glass." She led him back in and told him to lie on the bed.

Brad made himself comfortable, laying on his back, feet a short distance apart, hands resting on his belly. His cock was swollen and hard and reached just past his belly button.

Nancy walked to the foot of the bed and slowly climbed up between his legs. When her face was level with his crotch she dipped her head down and sucked a testicle into her mouth, rolling it around gently as Brad gasped. She ran her flattened tongue all the way along his cock from base to tip, and then engulfed him, pulling him back and away from his stomach as she dropped her mouth down his length. She sucked up and down a few times before letting him flop back against his gut. She licked back down and sucked his other ball, this time reaching to stroke his cock as she did so. She licked all around and over them, drawing pleasured moans from his throat.

"So the last thing you thought of was cumming on my face. Nothing else go through your mind at all?"

"Not really, just fucking you a lot I guess," Brad gasped as she pulled his testicle away from his body with her mouth.

"Well lucky that fucking is such good fun then, isn't it?" Nancy laughed. She took his cock back in her mouth and moved alongside him, climbing over his leg without releasing him. She worked her mouth up and down and used her right hand to cup his balls. She squeezed gently, her fingernails teasing beneath his scrotum. She sucked and stroked and worked her fingers to the bit of skin between his sack and his anus. Then she tickled his tight little butt hole, drawing a flinch from him as he reacted in surprise.

"Whoa," he said, not sure what her intentions were.

"Relax, I won't do anything to you that doesn't feel good," Nancy assured him. She kept working her mouth on his cock and teased his anus with her fingers. She didn't penetrate him, just teased around the rim. Soon he was humping at her mouth, thrusting as if ready to explode.

Nancy wasn't ready for him to cum again. She released his cock and started kissing and nipping at his stomach, dragging her breasts over his thighs as she spun back to align her body with his. Brad's legs parted and she pressed her tits against his cock as she worked her way toward his head. She treated his nipples to some oral love before finally laying on him and kissing him. She ground her pussy against his cock without giving him access.

"I think you need to eat me some more Brad," Nancy said, rolling to the side.

Brad watched her move, admiring the play of her breasts. He rolled toward her and took a tit in his hand.

"Down there, Mister," Nancy insisted.

Brad did as he was told and moved between her legs. Nancy watched as he studied her freshly washed pussy. She felt his fingers stroking her little red landing strip and then her bald pussy lips before parting them. Her swollen clit received a quick stroke of his tongue before it licked all the way up her slit. She shuddered from the contact. Pleasure coursed through her, but she found his licking tentative and inaccurate for her needs. She set about teaching him how to please her properly. Brad proved to be as keen a student of her needs as he had his math and soon she was writhing with pleasure, hands scrunching his hair as she held his face between her legs and demanded what she wanted.

"There, just there! Harder! Harder, back and forth. Fuck, yes, fuck, there Brad, right fucking there!" she cried as her body started shaking with her orgasm. Brad watched her pussy as she came, enjoying the sight of it convulsing. He moved up alongside her, shifting his focus to her face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth in a smile as she enjoyed her post-orgasm moment. He fondled her breast gently until she opened her eyes and turned to face him.

"I think a lot of women are going to enjoy what you just learned," she laughed. She rolled onto her side and kissed him. She took her time, letting the kiss linger. It was an intimate kiss rather than passion-driven. As it continued she moved her body slowly over his until she was on top. She straddled him and felt his rock hard cock pressing between her legs.

She ground against it. There was no penetration, she just teased until he started working his body to try and gain entry. She moved slightly, keeping him from achieving his goal, loving it when he finally moaned in frustration. He started to move his hands but she grabbed his wrists and pushed them above his head. He could have easily resisted, but didn't. She rubbed back and forth on him a few more times and then, still holding his wrists, sat up slightly and moved to dangle her breasts in his face. His mouth moved back and forth between them, sucking hard on a nipple until Nancy pulled it away from him and turned so that its twin replaced it.

Brad was curling his body, pushing with his feet against the mattress in his attempts to spear her with his cock, but she was masterful in her avoidance, enjoying teasing him almost as much as fucking him.

Nancy decided it was time and sat up. Getting her feet under her, she squatted and grabbed Brad's throbbing cock in her hand, holding him ready. She slid down his shaft, both of them groaning at the over-due pleasure. Once she had him inside she placed her hands on his chest and wriggled around until she was on her knees again. She pushed herself down hard on his cock then rocked forward. Brad reached for her tits and played with them as she rode him, thrusting his hips to meet each down movement.

With Brad buried completely in her pussy Nancy ground against him, not bothering with up and down or in and out, just grinding. Brad's hands shifted to her hips, helping her motions against him. She let him keep guiding her movements until Brad told her he was getting close. Nancy resisted the temptation to have him explode in her again. Instead she dismounted and told Brad to fuck her doggy-style until he was ready to spray her tits.

Brad thrust hard and fast into Nancy's pussy, she felt his hands on her hips as he slammed inside. She thrust back against each savage penetration until she heard him warn her of his imminent climax. She collapsed forward and rolled to her back. Brad moved beside her, aimed his cock at her breasts and stroked it rapidly. Nancy seized her tits and offered them to him as he cried out and exploded. Cum spurted across her breasts, flying beyond to land on the bed as well. When he finished, Brad lay beside her, breathing hard.

"Congratulations on the exams," Nancy whispered, grinning at him.

Brad spent a lot of time at Nancy's over the next couple of weeks but as time wore on, post school parties and girls his own age drew more and more of his attention. Nancy knew that it was inevitable. She'd never set out for the experience to be long term. It was a dalliance, a bit of fun she'd never planned but thoroughly enjoyed. She didn't attempt to hold him and made no demands on his time or emotions; just enjoyed the sex while it lasted. By the end of the summer Brad was ready to leave for college and Nancy knew that it was over. He did at least come to say goodbye.

"Thanks for everything, Nancy. This has been the best summer I've ever had."

"You're very welcome Brad. Make sure you keep the study up, I'm sure that you'll do brilliantly."

"I don't know about brilliantly, but I am determined to get my degree and not just play football. I think there's quite a few lessons that I won't forget from this summer."

"I'm glad Brad, believe it or not I've learnt a few things myself and have had a blast. You've done wonders for the self-confidence of an old woman."

"Far from old," Brad protested. "And surprisingly flexible."

Nancy laughed. They were in the kitchen where it had all begun. She stood up and offered her arms wide for a hug. Brad stepped happily between them and Nancy was pleased to find that his cock was hard as it pressed against her belly. Brad looked down at her as their eyes met. A kiss followed. It just seemed so natural. Nancy roamed her hands over his body and then pushed him back just enough to get hold of the belt securing his jeans. Moments later she was shoving them down his legs and dropping to her knees. It hadn't been planned, but in the heat of the kiss she'd decided that she wasn't going to pass what might well be the last opportunity.

She lost herself as she sucked him, vaguely aware of a moment where he dragged his shirt off. It could have been long minutes or none at all, but she felt him pull her to her feet and grab her t-shirt. It was dragged over her head. His hands quickly worked behind her back to release the pale pink cotton bra and her breasts spilled free. She was pushed back against the kitchen table and his head bent to suck on her nipples. Lips, teeth, tongue, all conspired to work together to please her flesh.

Nancy let her head fall back as Brad leaned over her and sucked, licked, nibbled and teased. He'd come a long way over the summer. Instruction was no longer required. His hands worked the fastenings of her shorts and started pushing them down. He had to cease his breast attack as he worked both the shorts and her grey thong down her legs. She stepped out of them. Brad lifted her and perched her butt on the edge of the table before kneeling in front of her. His hands pushed her legs wide and he leaned in to devour her. His tongue thrust deep into her pussy, then was dragged up to her clit, teasing her just the way she liked it. Nancy was almost purring in pleasure as he circled her clit with his tongue and then rubbed it back and forth.

Nancy had no idea what he was planning, but she wasn't about to stop him when he had her so close to orgasm. She rode the pleasure until its pinnacle was delivered. Her body shook on the kitchen table and her copious juices flowed down between her butt cheeks.

As soon as he had her cumming, Brad stood and jammed his cock in her pussy so that he could feel her clenching in pleasure.

Nancy squealed as his cock was driven into her sensitive pussy. He just held himself there. Nancy started to rock against him.

"You know, something surprises me Brad," she said as he began slowly working in and out of her pussy.

"What's that Nancy?"

"Throughout all of this you've never once asked to fuck me in the ass." She laughed at the reaction on his face.

"Would you want me to?"

"Yes Brad. I really do. I want you to fuck me in the ass with your cock."

She loved the instant grin that statement produced. All summer and it had never happened. Nancy would occasionally tease around his butt with a finger when she sucked him, and he had tentatively teased her in return, but he'd never asked. She didn't know if hers would be his first anal experience and didn't care. She wanted it.

"Wow," he said in reply.

"That's it? Wow?" she laughed. "Tell me Brad, do you want to fuck your tutor in the bum?"

"Fuck yes," he laughed. Nancy grabbed her knees and pulled them up and away, spreading herself even further and lifting her butt from the table slightly.

"Then hurry up and fuck me."

Brad pulled his cock from her pussy and Nancy felt the tip bump against her little starfish. She felt him push. Nancy guided him as his cock started to slide up her ass, keeping him from going too fast. It was a slow, gradual process at first, but once he was inside, Nancy told him to fuck her harder.

"Fuck that feels good Brad."

"You're so tight," Brad moaned as he felt her up and down his cock.

"I want your last load of cum for the summer deep in my ass Brad. Fill your tutor's bum with your spunk.

Brad slid back and forth, in and out of Nancy's butt. He didn't last too long. He thrust deep in Nancy's ass and unleashed, pumping her full of his seed.

"Nancy gave a cry of pleasure as she felt him cum." Brad held himself inside until he finished.

Brad's phone rang. He grabbed it quickly.

"I'm sorry, I have to run," he said to Nancy. She had propped herself up on her elbows and was watching him, still naked on her kitchen table, cum dribbling from her anus. She smiled at the fact that he blushed; clearly embarrassed about having to tell her he had to leave given the state she was in.

She stood up as he pulled his clothes back on.

"Goodbye Nancy."

"Goodbye Brad," she smiled, kissing him again. She didn't bother dressing. She saw him to the door naked so that his last glance back at her would be indelibly etched in his memory.

End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds