The Ultimate Sacrifice

He tried to interrupt several times, but Don would not let him. Rick's anger at Pam increased. He started making silly jokes at her expense, whenever he could get a word in.

Don was becoming irritated with Rick. The guy was disrespecting his wife, throwing in snide remarks. What a jerk.

And Pam got annoyed with her husband as well. She could tell he just couldn't stand the fact that a man was taking her serious. Pam had not received any compliments for Rick in ages. She knew he thought her hips and ass were too big. And he hardly listened to her anyway, except when it came to business. But on a personal level, forget it.

Don however listened attentively and seemed genuinely interested. Pam decided that Rick had better eat his heart out, and she concentrated herself on Don.

The two of them became absorbed. They chatted and laughed, switching from one theme to the other.

Chapter 8

Rick began to feel left out.

At first he even felt so jealous that Pam was stealing the show, and not letting him impress Don and get him to award them the contract soon.

However, after a while, he decided that it was for the better. Rick started making plans to use his wife to distract Don. Rick's mind drifted back to the proceedings as Don said to Pam,

"You are a very beautiful, attractive woman, Pam. So attractive and very sexy," he said in a deep husky voice, which sent shivers up and down her spine and scared her at the same time.

Pam said through a dry throat, "Thanks for the compliment." She put her glass down and stood up. "Please excuse me gentlemen, I need the bathroom."

Pam could feel his eyes on her. She felt excited. For some reason she decided to lean forwards, making her butt stick out, and she walked with a swing. Don stared after her and gasped. Pam paused at the door to the bathroom, looked over her shoulder and saw Don eying her ass like a tasty, hot cake. She felt thrilled.

"Oh my gosh. He likes it, my big ass."

She felt so thrilled. Guys around town had never really appreciated that ass. But she had seen a look on Don's face like he wanted to kneel down and worship her ass with his hands and mouth. Her clit got itchy and her nipples hardened to pebbles.

Pam felt so good.

When she returned to the table, she was feeling thrilled. When Don also told her that he was impressed with her business mind, she was smiling so much you would have thought she had won the lottery. She then asked Don about himself. He was rich, had been for years, but he told her about his life in a humble manner. She appreciated him more for that. She hated boisterous men who always bragged about their money and possessions.

When she got tipsy, Pam decided there was no harm in flirting a little with him, since her husband was around anyway. And it would do Rick some good to see that a rich, successful, handsome man appreciated her.

Both men could not help notice her hard nipples. Don had not really thought much about Gayle's request that he fuck Pam. As he now gazed at this sweet, soft spoken, but smart, confident, beautiful curvy woman, he felt desire for her. But it was not the type of desire he felt for Gayle. He desired to use Gayle for his selfish pleasure. But with Pam, he desired to share. Share moments, warmth, emotions...

Something about Rick annoyed Don. He could tell that the guy was now encouraging his wife to be very friendly. He was like a pimp, sending his whore out to get something for him.

When Pam went to the bathroom again, he noticed her put a sexy swing to her ass. And she paused at the door and smiled at him over her shoulder. Then he looked Rick squarely in the face,

"Rick you have such a sexy wife. Pardon me, but if I had a hot woman like your wife, I would fuck the shit out of her! I'd stick this fat black cock all up in that fat white ass all the time man."

Rick gasped, and then he started angrily, "What the hell do you think you're saying, Mr.?"

"Cool down Rick. That was a compliment! Now think about the contract Rick and shut the fuck up!"

For a while, Rick smarted, because he could tell the black man was pretty amused with him.

Rick realized he couldn't charm him and bamboozle him. He had any one weapon, really.

Rick looked up at Don and said, "You know, since you like Pam so much, how about she show you around in the next couple of days, whilst I work on the figures?"

Don found the idea wonderful. Rick was pleased. He was quite confident that Pam was not the cheating kind. And she wouldn't do anything with a Nigger. She wasn't the type.

When Pam returned, Don kept on flirting with her. As she got drunker, she returned his flirtatious leers and the two of them were chatting and giggling happily. However, Rick was completely ignored by both.

At one point he noticed Don ogle Pam's big tits lustfully, and she seemed to push them out so that he could see more. Rick was jealous, but at the same time it excited him. He was surprised at his own excitement. His cock was hardening in his pants. Don also picked up the husband's excitement, and his own excitement increased.

Usually, Don stayed away from married women. But for him, Rick was a pimp type of a husband, who did not hesitate to use his wife as bait. Such a husband didn't count, just like Gayle's useless bum of a husband.

Chapter 9

As they finally parted ways, Don said to the two, "I will be honest with you, I liked the offer. Work on the numbers Rick, whilst Pam shows me around. If I like them, we have a contract, fuck Jerry's."

Rick nearly leaped with excitement. Don stood up and took Pam's hand. His large dark hand engulfed her dainty white hand. Rick and Pam stared. Don looked openly down her dress as he helped her to her feet. Pam flushed red. But Don held her hand. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it. Pam felt woozy. Rick took his wife and led her away quickly. Pam was feeling scared, excited and hot around the cheeks.

As they arrived at their suburban house, Rick and Pam were both horny. Pam was drunk and feeling merry. They made love. Afterwards, Pam asked him if he was not bothered about her spending time with Don. Rick said he wasn't.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

"Come on. This is it. The big one."

"But the way Don was looking at me, I am so scared darling. I think he likes me." Her face did not look very scared though. In fact, if anything, she was flattered.

Rick felt a little jealous. But also annoyed with her.

"Look. Just show him around town a bit. All right. And make it clear to him that you are not interested in him as a person."

"I will, honey. But you know, he has power over us. We need him. And he knows it. What if he were to take advantage?"

Rick snorted, "No Nigga will lay his hands on my wife and live to tell it. Now hush darling. You're safe! Just show him around."

"All right honey," she said, with the sweetest smile he had seen on her face.

He put her head to his chest and hugged her. She sighed. If Rick had been smart, he would have known better than to let her spend one more second with Don. But Rick was only thinking about how good it was that Don was interested in his wife, what a great diversion. Hell, the contact was good as sealed, and instead of jail, he was going into the good life.

Chapter 10

For one week, Don spent his time with Pam everyday. They drove around, went for picnics, even visited a couple of fairs. Rick was very pleased, as Don seemed to be in no hurry, and the white man knew he owed it all to his wife. He was glad Pam was in such good favor with the black man. Of course, he did grill her when she got back home, and he would keep calling, just to make sure nothing funny was happening. But Pam told him that Don was only talking business to her, for he was thinking of investing a lot in the region.

Pam for her part was nervous about spending time with Don. It was obvious that the black man was besotted with her. However, he did not hit on her or try anything. He just kept making her compliments and inquiring about her and her life, from her childhood to the present. He would listen to her attentively, laughing at the funny parts, mewing at the sad parts, for Pam had had a lot of sadness in her life, with her dad walking out and her mom passing early.

Don had a great sense of humor and he could make her laugh ins stitches. His own life was very interesting, he had made it from the Hood, to college and then into the world of finance. He was a very intelligent, determined man. Pam began to appreciate him.

And she started looking forward to spending time with him. She reassured Rick that he was harmless and Rick did not seem too concerned. He seemed prepared to do anything, just as long as he would land the black man's contract.

Pam was not used to men making her compliments like Don did. His eyes always lit up when he looked at her, with lust, but also with appreciation. She knew that he was a rich man, who could have any girl he wanted, but he seemed to like her very much.

The more time they spent together, the more he seemed to like her. Pam started regretting that she was already married. She had more fun with Don than with Rick. He certainly showed her more interest than Rick had shown her during the entire relationship. Pam felt glad that Don would soon be going away. He was such a temptation. For the first time since meeting Rick, she actually felt attracted to another guy.

After five days, Don realized that Pam was the woman he was looking for. She was a simple, good natured, loyal, faithful, down to earth person. He usually met women who were very materialistic. Pam was loving, kind and had a good heart. On top of that, Don liked her nice, tall sturdy body, with her huge tits and her thick ass. Don had been thinking of having children lately, and he was sure this woman would give him healthy babies. And with her good nature, they would be happy.

In short, Don was at least infatuated with the simple, homely, sweet country girl. He had met many women over the years but they had all more or less been like Gayle. He was tired of those. He wanted a real woman, and there she was, right in his lap.

The only problem was that Pam loved Rick with all her heart. However, Don realized that Rick was not aware of what he had in this woman. Rick was a shallow guy, who only thought of money and material things. Don was sure that once he made it, Rick would dump Pam and find himself some bimbo to put on his elbow. Don did not want to wait that long to make this acquisition.

Don had his mind made up. He wanted Pam for himself, and he wanted Rick out of the picture. He would have to show the wife just what a rogue Rick was. Chapter 11

Rick and Pam were in the office around mid morning, when the phone rang. Pam picked it up

"Bridges Distribution, May please know who is calling. Oh good afternoon Don...," she said with a happy giggle. Her face lit up, and Rick frowned, feeling jealous. WTF. Pam was way too friendly with that guy. Hold on!

Yet, in the perverted back of his mind, he even wondered if maybe some hanky panky had been going on. The idea of Don doing it with Pam gave him a perverted thrill.

"Please hold on..." she finally said handed Rick the phone.

Rick spoke in his best licking up voice, "Morning Don! How are you?"

"Fine man. Listen, I went through your figures. I liked them. But you are too small."

"Once I have the contract I can go and get a bank loan."

"No Rick. I got a better idea. We will give you a check for one million dollars."

Rick was stunned, "Wow! That's very generous of you sir. I don't know how to thank you sir."

"We will discuss everything at dinner. I will arrive at your house at eight."

"OK. Pam and me will cook up something."

"No! I don't want that beautiful woman to be covered in sweat and stinking of cooking oil. I will order Italian food, with full catering."

"Alright. You are the boss," Rick was so delighted.

"And oh Rick, listen, I want your wife looking real pretty tonight alright? I hope you don't mind, but I went shopping and I saw a couple of clothing items that will fit your wife."

Rick was shocked, "What! Are you crazy. She'd never..."

But Don cut him off, "Listen Rick, that's your problem. When I come, your wife will be perfectly made up, and wearing the clothes I will send, plus the high heels from the other night. How you manage that is your problem. If you disappoint me, you can forget the contract and the million dollars. But if I am happy, we will sign this evening." With that, Don hung up.

Pam noticed the worried look on her husband's face, "What was that all about?"

"Oh nothing, he is coming over to our house for supper, then we will sign the contract."

Pam was so happy that she jumped up and kissed him, "Wow! Great. Why aren't you celebrating. Aren't you happy!"

Rick squeezed her hands and forced a smile, "Of course I am. You know me, I am already planning the next steps."

"We should order a couple of bottles of Champaign for the supper," Pam suggested, feeling happy.

"Lets go home and get the place ready..." Rick said and started for the door. Pam, bouncing with joy, leaped onto his back.

Chapter 12

Unfortunately, Rick couldn't share his wife's naive joy. He felt like a lamb going to the slaughter. By now, a big suspicion was forming in his head. That black man wanted his wife. And he was forcing Rick to pimp her out. And he had no choice. Not unless he was to miss this chance of finally joining the big league. Once he had that contract sealed, he would be sailing in new waters. But what sacrifice was he expected to make. He looked at his wife's happy face and wished he could share her joy, dreading the arrival of the messenger.

They were cleaning up the house when the doorbell rang and Pam went to get it. She was a bit surprised but tipped the messenger. She walked into living room carrying a gift wrapped box addressed to herself. She opened it as Rick came into the room and found a note.

She read it aloud, "Hi there gorgeous, I hope the clothes will show your assets off to their best advantage. Please put them on for our meeting. The heels from the other night were perfect. Those long never ending legs..."

Pam gasped.. "What!" She didn't quite know what to think yet... This seemed out of line, but...

Pam picked up the box and took out a beautiful, short, semi transparent evening dress, with a low cut décolleté. Underneath she found a tiny pair of thongs, and matching half cup bra. She held them up with her fingertips, as if they could be contaminated, looking at them in disgust.

"The audacity! Who the fuck does he think he is!" she snorted angrily.

Rick snatched and hurled the box on the couch, "WTF! Fucking Nigger! I swear I'll bust his damn jaw!" He grabbed the clothes and tossed them away. "that black bastard! That's it! I'm going to kick the shit out of him!"

Pam slumped onto the couch, pale with shock. She was indignant. She had really begun to like Don, and could not understand that he would do this to her.

Rick paced angrily back and forth. Then he sighed and turned to Pam, his look imploring her even before he spoke.

"I guess you will just have to wear it, Pam. Darling! We need this contract."

Pam glared at him, "I am not parading around in that whore shit in front of some Nigger!"

Rick tried to shrug it off, "Hey, what's in a dress?" He put his arms around her. "I will be here to protect you."

Pam sneered, "I don't want that Nigger in my house!"

"We need him Pam, please. This is all we have worked for. Come on Pam. If he tries something stupid, that black bastard! I will just bust his jaw."

Pam sighed, "No don't do something stupid. You are right. Lets just stay calm."

Rick hugged his wife, stroking her hair. He kissed her thankfully.

On one hand Rick was so relieved that he had managed to convince his wife, for he didn't want to annoy Don at all. However, he started seriously hoping that the black man did not intend to do more than just leer at his wife at supper.

Chapter 13

Initially Pam decided not to put on any makeup. She was annoyed at being forced to dress like a harlot. When she first looked at her reflection, she blushed profusely. The dress was so revealing. Rick gave her a couple of quick shots and told her how hot she looked in it. After several drinks, she decided that she might as well look her best. Rick was beginning to see just what an important asset for him his wife was, and he encouraged her to put on make up. Not that she needed much encouragement. Something about the whole situation excited her. She didn't tell Rick, but her pussy was soaking wet. Silently, she wondered what would happen that evening.

When Don arrived, Rick let him in. Pam was still in the couple's bedroom, dressing up. Rick and Don sit at a table in silence. Rick was wearing a short sleeved, ironed white shirt and gray longs. Don was dressed leisurely, in a T-shirt, long shorts and trainers. A briefcase lay by his side.

Don smiled at Rick suddenly.

Rick asked nervously, "What's so funny?"

"You. I'm gonna fuck your wife, tonight, fool. Give her my big black cock right in front of your eyes."

Rick exploded, "What the hell! Fuck it man!" he pointed a warning finger. "Listen Don..."

Don laughed heartily, holding up his palm, "Calm down Rick. Just joking. Now, behave yourself. Here she comes."

Pam stood at the top of the stairs, in the short glittering dress, head hanging in shame, shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot. Yet she was looking hot. Her hair was done in a bun on top of head, leaving her pretty long face beaming, well made up. Her lips were a glossy pink. The light behind her shined through her transparent dress outlining her thighs and the mound between them. She was stunning. Rick's mouth fell open. Don stood up, gasping.

Pam walked down the stairs slowly. T first she was shy but as she noticed her effect on the men, it gave her confidence, and pride. This was almost the first time in her life that she had felt so beautiful. Her huge tits were barely covered by the low cut dress. The dress was molded to her slim waist and wide flaring hips. It ended just a few inches below her waist, barely covering the pussy. Her pale, white skin showed through the transparent material, and so did her matching half cup bra and glittering thongs. Her fat, dark, prominent nipples were poking through the tight dress.

Don grinned, most charmingly, "My Pam! You look stunning. Good evening!"

Pam replied shyly, blushing deeply, "Hallo guys."

The doorbell rang.

Don smiled at Rick, "That must be the caterers. Go let them in."

Rick got up and left the room, looking worriedly over his shoulder.

"How could you do this to me Don? I liked you. And I trusted you!" Pam said, almost crying.

"Its not what you think," he replied nonchalantly. But with time, you will understand and appreciate." He winked. "Now, stop looking sad, my angel." He cupped and raised her chin, and tickled her cheek, his besotted eyes holding hers, mesmerizing her. As he smiled at her, Pam found herself smiling back, despite herself.

Don took Pam's hand, "You're so gorgeous. I knew the clothes would fit your perfectly. You look stunning in this outfit. Turn around and lets see you," he said in a commanding voice and she found herself obeying. He made her pirouette, and looked at her thick round ass, cupped in the tight dress. He slapped her ass cheek and coped a feel.

Pam jumped and held his hand away, her face pale with fear, "Don! Stop it! Don't touch me!" she growled. Then she softened, "Please," she begged, feeling powerless. "I am a happily married woman who has never cheated on her husband! And I don't plan to."

Don only smiled back, "There is a first time for everything."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds