The Ultimate Sacrifice

Rick returned and Pam demonstratively went into his arms. They embraced and kissed, to show the black man that they belonged together.

Pam was surprised to feel a pronounced hardness between Rick's legs. Just as she was surprised to feel the wetness and heat between her thighs. She was so wet the tiny thongs were plastered to her cunt. She just could not believe that she was aroused, by this revolting situation. Rick had assured her that Don just wanted to feel powerful and leer at her. But Pam was sure he had other plans, more devious. And that scared her and aroused her.

Chapter 14

The three of them had supper together. The food was great, Rick and Pam could not quite enjoy it. They actually did more drinking than eating. Don on the other hand was quite relaxed, smiling in this confident, predatory manner.

After supper, the retired to the living room. Rick and Pam sat on a couch next to each other. Pam held her legs together and constantly tried to pull her short dress lower down her thighs and kept her legs pressed together.

Don sat opposite them as he opened his briefcase and took out two piles of papers and laid them out on the low table between him and the white couple.

"One is a contract with all the terms we agreed on. It will make you the sole distributor for us through out the whole south," he said without ceremony.

Rick almost jumped for joy, "Excellent."

"The second is a check for an advance of 1 million dollars. I know you will need it to expand your operations."

Rick beamed with joy.

"All we gotta do is sign them and we are in business. And you are in the big league. You can have all the things you have all dreamed of, all you have worked hard for."

Pam forgot all her discomfort in a second, "Oh thank you so much Don! Thanks!"

Rick reached eagerly for his pen, "Then lets sign them."

Don held up his hand, "Not so fast. There is one condition. Your offer is average. Your company is small. The offer from Jerry's is much better than yours," he paused, watching clouds of uncertainty descend over the white couple's faces. His smile widened, "Don't look so worried. I have a soft spot for you, Rick. You and your wife are such a good team. Your wife is an asset!"

Rick nodded, patting his wife proudly on the shoulder, "Yeah. I sure am lucky to have her. She has a sharp business mind."

"I am not talking about her mind Rick, I am talking about that sexy body, those big tits, that fat ass, those juicy thighs. She is a hot white woman with a black booty. A fucking fantasy come true."

The white couple gasped aloud with shock. Pam turned red then pale.

Anger flared in Rick's face, "Goddammit! What the hell do you think you're saying Mr."

Don was cool, "Calm down. Lemme get to the point Rick, if you want the contract and the million bucks, I want to fuck your wife, right here, right now. And you have to be here in the room and watch us do it!"

Pam exploded, "Are you crazy! you pervert! I ain't no whore!"

Rick joined in his wife, "You must be joking! And fucking crazy!"

Don held up his palm, "Cool down both of you. That's my condition. No negotiation."

Pam snorted, "Alright then, forget it!"

Rick looks at the papers greedily, licking his lips.

Don looked at Rick and smiled, "Talk to her Rick, whilst I go take a piss."

Don stood up and left the room. Pam glared angrily at Rick.

Pam glared angrily at Rick, "Aren't you going to say something! That Nigger just said he wants to fuck me!"

Rick said in a soft voice, as he gazed at the contract papers, "That's it Pam, all we have ever dreamed of. The once in a lifetime chance! Our ticket to the big league! We have it in our hands."

Pam gasped with shock, "Don't tell me you are even thinking about it!"

Rick became desperate, "Pam, things are much worse than you think. They wanna throw me in jail for check fraud!"

"Damn! Rick! What! Why?"

"I gave out uncovered checks! It's a federal offense, Pam! I am going to jail! Pam! Please! Please!" he went down on his knees and begged his wife. "Its just this once. You sleep with him this once, but so what? After its over, then we can carry on with our lives, and it will all be much better than before. We will have money..."

"I wont do it..."

Rick became very desperate now. His face became all frenzied. For a second, Pam thought he would hit her. But then he started begging with all his might. "If we don't get this deal, its the slammer. But I couldn't go there. I would rather die Pam. I will commit suicide, honestly!"

"What! Stop it Rick!"

"Its the truth. I couldn't stand jail! All right. Lemme go and dismiss Don."

Pam glared at him, kneeling, head hanging pathetically, as he begged her to fuck another man. She sighed, feeling helpless and empty.

"OK. I will do it."

Rick was overjoyed. He tried to hug her and kiss her, "Oh thanks darling. Thanks so much..."

Pam pushed him back, "But things will be different between us afterwards."

"No darling. We will just forget it ever happened, and start our new life..." His face lit up and he hugged and kissed his wife. "Thank you so much darling."

Pam was not sharing his enthusiasm. "This is a bad mistake," she said, fighting back the tears welling in her eyes.

Rick was relieved. Of course, no way would he have committed suicide. He might have skipped town or something, but suicide, who are you kidding. He wasn't that kind.

Chapter 15

Don walked casually back into the living. Pam avoided his eyes. She was so ashamed. Part of Don's heart bled for her. But Don was a tough man. In due time, she would forgive him. He would make it up to her. But he shuddered to think of how much effort that would take. However, first things first. And the first thing was to discredit hubby. Give him the chance to put money over his wife.

Don stood before the white couple, a hand on his hips.

"Are we in business or what?" he asked nonchalantly.

Rick cleared his throat and replied dryly, "Yes."

"Great. This calls for celebration. Rick, pour the champagne son... " he even patted the white guy on the shoulder.

As Rick rushed to pour three glasses, Don pulled out 3 blunts, stuck them all into his mouth and lit them up, making them triplets. Then he handed them out.

Pam shook her head and said curtly, "Sorry. No smoking in the house."

Don waved her protest away, "This is company policy, at the conclusion of every deal we smoke a blunt and sip Crystal..."

He picked up his glass. Rick was avoiding his eyes, but Pam looked squarely into his,

"And then you have sex with other people's wives?"

Don smiled at her, "This is the first time. But you are so hot, I would hate myself if I'd go away without fucking you!" Pam's eyes flared. "Now a toast. To good business."

"Asshole!" she gasped.

He raised his glass. Rick did so too immediately. Pam didn't, and Rick nudged her. Pam glared at her husband with derision, then she raised her glass and they all clicked, and drank. Don sank back in his couch and smoked his joint casually.

Pam gave him an evil look and said abruptly, "Shall we get it over and done with?"

"Not yet. Lets smoke and drink. And don't look so sad baby, believe me Pam, when I am finished with you, you will be loving my black cock, worshiping it, begging for it," he said that with such confidence that Rick and Pam shuddered with fear and trepidation.

Pam snapped, "You are sick! You can rape me but I sure as hell wont enjoy it!"

Pam knocked down her drink and held her glass out to Rick. He hastily rushed to fill it up.

Don walked to the Stereo with a swagger and put on a CD. He turned up the volume and music that was unfamiliar to the white couple filled the room. It was bump n grind R&B, with a fat bass line, thumping bass drum and gay ass crooning. They didn't ask him, but he told them anyway that it was tha JODECI. Don walked back to his seat and lay back, relaxed and happy. He puffed leisurely on his joint, exhaling thick clouds of smoke.

Chapter 16

After an hour had passed with nothing happening, Pam was stoned and drunk. Her head was numb from the weed, and warm glow encompassed her body. Even though she was very nervous and feeling outraged, her pussy was dripping wet. She could not understand her body. Rick sat tensely on the edge of his seat.

Don got up and stretched himself languidly. Then the lean, muscular, dark black man walked up to the white couple. He stood before them, his crotch on level with their faces. There was a prominent bulge in his pants.

"Alright, lets get started. Rick, do you want me to fuck your wife?" He asked, looking the white guy squarely in his eyes

Rick avoided his eyes, looking down at the floor.

"I asked you a question Rick," he said firmly. Rick nodded quickly. "Ah ah. Say it Rick."

Rick croaked weakly, "Yes."

"Look at me and say that you want me to fuck your wife, for this deal. Loud and clear."

Rick cleared his throat and looked up the black man. He noticed that Pam was also looking at him. "I want you to fuck my wife," he said, and hastily averted his eyes.

"Now, tell it to your wife Rick, coz I don't want her feeling guilty about this. Look her in the eye and say it."

Rick looked at the contract papers on the table, then he looked at Pam, his face flushing with shame, but his greed obviously stronger. "Darling, I want you to fuck him."

Pam sneered at her pathetic, money hungry white husband. "I don't know who is worse, you or this animal," She cast him a baleful look, then turned to Don and reached her hand out to him, "You heard my husband. Fuck me."

Don took her hand and pulled her to her feet. "Come on darling. A dance."

Pam flared, "No! Lets just get it over with."

Don's eyes blazed and he grabbed her arm and dug his black fingers into her white skin, making her wince. He pulled her close. She tried to push him away, but he was too strong for her. She looked desperately at Rick, and realized that he wasn't coming to her aid. That greedy guy only wanted the cash.

"Listen, bitch! I hold all the fucking cards. You do what the fuck I want!" he growled at her. He glared into her eyes. She glared right back. Pam was a spirited filly.

"Darling, please," Rick begged softly, seeing his plans for wealth in jeopardy.

Pam sighed deeply and tossed her hair. Don was just slightly taller than her, but seemed to tower over her like a giant. She moved closer to him. His arm snaked around her waist and he embraced her, and started swaying them to the music. His hands roved all over her body.

She felt creepy as the black man's unwanted hands roved over her body, which no other man except her husband had touched for the last 6 years. And which no other man was supposed to touch, she thought, as she remembered their marital vows. Then she turned desperately to Rick and saw him sitting there, passively watching another man violate their marital vows. An incensing anger rose in her, coupled with immense helplessness. She sank weakly into Don's arms, burying her head in his shoulders.

He pulled her tightly into his hot, muscular body and slid his big hands down her flanks. They settled over her ass cheeks. He sank his fingers into her buttocks, squeezing so hard that it was painful. She shivered and trembled, gasping involuntarily. The pressure eased, now his fingers were firm but gentle, squeezing her pliant cheeks together and pulling them apart in a way which excited her loins as he ground his hips against hers.

She stood passively, but her breathing was growing faster and her heart was beating rapidly. Her cheeks were getting hot, from embarrassment and excitement.

Don eased the hem of her short dress higher and started grinding his hard cock between her legs. It pressed into the wet gusset of her thongs. Pam blushed as they both felt the hot wetness between her legs.

"Fuck, you're soaking wet Pam. You slut!" he rasped and bit her earlobe. Pam threw her head back, her hips rocking. For some funny reason, she found her body reacting to the crude, amorous advances that were taking place right before her husband. Thrills were rippling through her.

Don grabbed Pam's brunette hair and squashed his mouth against hers. She kept her lips pressed together.

Don became annoyed. "This is becoming boring, Pam! Bitch, your punk husband ain't gonna help you out! He wants you to do this. Get that into your thick skull!"

Pam turned to Rick. She looked at him in a silent, desperate, final plea. Rick averted his eyes, blushing. She realized Don was right. She tossed her hair in silent anger at her cowardly husband. Don noticed the episode. He smiled, realizing he had won.

"Pam, you belong to me. And I want you to enjoy this."

Holding her firmly in place by the hair, he pressed his mouth down on hers and kissed her aggressively. He was a good kisser, and he was so forceful. Despite herself, Pam felt herself yield and succumb to him. He wanted her and he would have her. He would take her right in front of her husband and no one and nothing would stop him.

As his slick tongue slid around her mouth, forcing hers to dance with it, Pam felt herself swoon. She felt his hands slide in under her dress, to cup her thick, soft ass cheeks. His touch sent sharp electrical bolts pulsing through her body. Her hips shivered and rocked. As he ground his chest into her big tits, her body started writhing against him. As he spooned her, shoving his hot, thick tongue into her mouth, Pam fought to keep her arms down. Involuntarily, she found her self sucking on it, licking and loving it. As he ground his cock hard into her, whilst his strong fingers mauled her ass, she found her hips responding, grinding her smoldering cunt against his hardness.

Pam suddenly felt a wave of arousal sweep over her. She just went mad with lust. She wanted this black man, this black man who was violating her right in front of her money hungry husband. She wanted him to take her and fuck her.

Pam gave a loud cry and threw her arms around his neck. Now she was giving as good as she got. They kissed and fondled each other frenziedly. Pam feasted on his thick black lips, greedily, hungrily.

Rick felt like a useless, worthless bitch! It would have been the most natural reaction for him to stand up and thrash this black bastard, and come to his poor wife's rescue. No court would have jailed him. But he wanted the contract and the money. And his cock was rock hard.

Had anybody told him that some black man would be fondling his wife's ass before his eyes, grinding his cock into her, right in his living room, as he sat and watched, , he would laughed at them and taken them for idiots. Yet, there it was now, happening.

To his surprise, it was exciting and turning him on. He felt so horny, seeing Don's big, black hands sinking into Pam's creamy cheeks, mauling them in a way he would have never dared.

It shocked and pissed him off to see Pam shoving her hands in under his t-shirt, grabbing black muscles and gasping with lust, as her pink lips fed on the thick, black lips. Then the black man was pulling his wife's tits out of her dress, caressing and mauling them, and Pam had nothing better to do than hold on to him, close her eyes, gasp and shake violently and humping his hips. Rick felt betrayed. She was supposed to sacrifice her body to the black man, but not enjoy it. His cock raged in his pants. He was so aroused and horny from seeing them go at it.

Don eased his hand between Pam's thighs and cupped her cunt. She shuddered violently and stiffened. She grabbed his hand with both hands and stopped him, though she wanted it.

"Come on Rick, come and remove your wife's dress, strip her for me son," Don commanded.

Eyes averted, Rick stood up. Pam also avoided his eyes. As if in slow motion, Pam turned her back to him. The white husband eased her zipper down to the top of her ass, exposing the smooth expanse of her milky, pale back.

The proud wife turned to face her husband. Her dress was now only held up by her breasts. She thrust her heavy, proud mummeries at him.

"Go on show this Nigger my tits!" Pam snapped at her wimpy, cash greedy husband.

Rick gasped, "Darling, you cant use the N word!"

Pam's flared at him, "Why not? You use it all the time."

Don grinned, "This getting better. Go on Rick, show this Nigger yo wife's tits."

Rick slowly eased her dress down. He tugged it smoothly down to her hips. Don gasped as he gazed at her huge, glorious silky breasts, spilling proudly out of the half cups. Her nipples big fat and hard. Rick knew instantly how aroused his wife was. Don licked his lips greedily.

"Shit!!! I'm gonna love playing with them tits. Take that dress off boy."

Rick pulled it down off her wide hips. She stepped out of it and stood there, hand on her hip, her tiny thongs cutting into her flesh. The tiny gusset was plastered to her wet cunt, outlining her lips.

Pam tossed her hair and looked him in the eye, "Like what you see?"

"Hell yeah," Don groaned, thinking of the next step, which was to break her resistance and defiance. He was confident he could conquer her and her husband.

Chapter 17

"Rick, come here and take off my clothes and let your wife see my sexy black body," he told him.

Rick was astonished. "What! Do it yourself."

"Don't forget what's happening here boy," he nodded at the contract papers. "Come and do it, right now boy." Rick looked at the contract papers for a second, then he stood up and walked to Don.

Don raised his arms. Averting his eyes, Rick grabbed Don's t-shirt with the tips of his fingers and pulled it off.

Pam gazed at the black man's body, her eyes drinking in the dark, broad shoulders, the muscular chest, and his chiseled abs. She felt mesmerized by the perfect male body. He was almost like a marble sculpture.

Don noticed with gratification that Pam was impressed with his body. He turned to Rick, who was equally impressed and scared of the black body. He put his hand on his shoulder.

"Get down on your knees boy," Don pushed Rick down, and he did not resist. "go on boy, your wife is curious. Take off my shorts and let her see the joystick that she is gonna be playing with."

Rick realized that the black man wanted to humiliate him and destroy him in his wife's eyes. He whined, "You can do that yourself."

"No! You do it boy! Think of the contract. Show her my black meat!" He cuffed the back of Rick's head, just to rub it in. For a second, Rick's eyes blazed. But just like Don had figured, the guy was just too damn materialistic and too much of a wimp.

Head hanging, the white guy reached up and undid Don's belt, then he opened and unzipped his shorts. He pulled them down and Don's huge, dark cock sprang free and hit Rick in the face, making him jump back.

Don chuckled, "Don't be scared boy. It might look like a poisonous black snake, but it don't bite."

Pam and Rick stared mesmerized by the black cock.

"Now, go on Rick, take off your clothes and lets see what your wife has been getting all this time," Don commanded. "Do it playa!"

Rick realized he was in serious shit, and decided to just be brave. This was like a terrible storm, a hurricane. He would just have to brave it out until it was over. He stood up and slowly opened his shirt buttons. He dropped his shirt. Don looked at his pale body and snickered.

"Damn! Rick. Look at all that flab. You need to work out son. Now take off the trousers."

Rick flushed a deep red. He glanced at his wife, saw her look at his basketball belly, then at Don's well chiseled body. It was obvious who she would vote for. Rick dropped his eyes and dropped his trousers.

He was left standing in a pair of ridiculous, old fashioned white underpants. There was a bulge in them. Don laughed.

"Shit Rick, you hard huh! Show us your white boy cactus!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds