The Underworld Ch. 01-02

Thump. Thump. There's a fucking knock on the door.

"Mr. Porter... are you there?" who the hell is this.

"Yeah. Who's that? I'm in a video conference. Call me again later." Mark's eyes can kill while he says that.

"Sir. This is Mark. It's King's Enterprises. I don't think you want to pass this up. Mr. King is waiting on conference room 3. He wants a talk." Kings? Interesting. We presented an idea with them 2 months ago for their vast of an empire of clubs, resorts and hotels. See, we have big clients in this company. Multinationals that operates in more than a few cities around the world but the King's enterprises? They're the real deal and I can't believe I'm thinking about this while I'm totally naked and my pussy is fully exposed to the world.

"King? Okay. Okay. I'll be finishing here in a couple of minutes. Please entertain Mr. King for a while. I'll be right out." Andrew's voice suddenly changed, even his eyes turned into something mellow with anger and questioning.

"I'm sorry to disturb you." Mark opened the door... "but he really wants to talk." Mark didn't even bother to look at me. What the hell is happening?

Andrew turned to me.

"Pick your clothes up. I've got to handle this. We crashed and burn last time. I can't..."

I strengthened myself. Getting my clothes and even helping him in his jacket.

"It's okay. We have plenty of time later."

I kiss him in his cheek, he smile, stand up and went through the door.

Andrew

What the fuck is he doing here? I fixed myself as I walk to the conference room. Still thinking, my dick went from diamond hard to jelly limp like in 2 seconds after I heard his name. Damn Edward. I can smell blood. I can hear heartbeats and veins pulse. I don't belong in that world, I walked away from it.

I stepped in the room. Of course, Edward is facing to the mirror back against me. Something is moving on his lap.

"What are you doing here?" My voice hard. After awhile I realize, there's a head in his lap, sucking his cock- Jo, one of his secretaries. He patted her head, fixed himself and turn to me.

"Hello. Baby brother. Looking good as ever." he said to me smiling.

"Mr. King, good morning." Jo stood up, smiling to me too.

"It's Mr. Porter. Not King. What the hell are you two doing here?" Edward started walking until he's right in front of me while Jo bows her head. We were close when we were growing up, but we grew apart after dad died. He become so obsessed with the business, the harem, everything. He stopped walking and then inhaled to survey the surroundings.

"You just fucked a bitch haven't you? I can smell it in the air. Anyway, don't be so grouchy. Mother wants to talk. Dinner on Sunday. That's all." he raised his hands to surrender. "And I just missed you. I hope you can really see the company I built and finally go there and share it with me. We were meant to rule together. Instead you're here in this shit hole. I mean, I know you made it your personal fuck hive, but I can offer you better, brother. You know that." he's sincere in his pleasantries but I don't really share it. I walked to the door and open it for him.

"I'll see you on Sunday." He's still smiling at me but i just don't give a fuck. I'm fucking horny and angry and just damn to hot to be polite.

"Andrew, you're a vampire. There are many things that this world don't have that you need. Humans made it. Those weaklings." he says with disgust- and that's why we're not in the same page.

"The girls are just made for fucking, the boys are just made for labor. that's just it."

"Stop. GO. NOW." My fangs are already showing. I can't help it. Just a few more and then I'll start to rip things.

Edward fixes himself, being more distant and cold. Silence lingered for a few more minutes while his eyes pierce mine

"Sure. But you better be there on Sunday. Or i'll hunt you down." His treat permeates through the cold air.

My brother doesn't like disrespect but he prolongs his for me because we're brothers but just like everybody, his strings can still snap. Just like that he walks away without a backward glance. Jo trailing behind him as his personal fuck toy, along with a few more.

"Bye, baby brother."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 463 milliseconds