The VampirTARA Chronicles Ch. 04: My Wedding Day

Then my uncle said, "Ok Tara, take that sweet little round ass of yours over there and bend over the table.

I walked over to the table and bent over it, placing my elbows on the table. My uncle got behind me and pulled the back of my wedding gown up and flipped it up on to my back.

He then said, "Damn Tara, you wear the skimpiest little bikini panties, I love shiny white satin and you've got a beautiful round little ass to die for. All of your other uncle's say that also, we've all said that you have the nicest ass in the family, all of us have talked about wanting to fuck you."

Then I heard my uncle pulling his zipper down and then slid my panties down. I then heard him spit, he grabbed my hip with his left hand and I felt the head of his dick brushing against the crack of my ass. Then my jaw dropped and my eyes open wide, as I felt head of his dick parting my ass cheeks and at the entrance of asshole. Before I could say anything, he grabbed my hips tightly and pushed his dick into my ass.

I squealed and crying out, "Awwww uncle Bill!" and I started bucking like a wild horse.

My uncle yelled, "Damn Tara, your ass is tight, your ass must be a virgin."

I squealed out, "Ahh Uhhh," as my uncle's dick was forcing my virgin asshole to open up and it was hurting like hell. I was bucking like a wild horse, but he held on tight and rode me.

He yelled, "Oh yes I'm the first to get to fuck you in the ass!"

My uncle gave a hard thrust and I cried out, "OMG awww, uncle please!" as he was now balls deep in my ass.

My uncle then said, "That's it Tara, open up and let me in."

Then he started fucking me hard, slapping against my little round ass like a wild chimpanzee. I Held onto the table with my head up looking straight ahead out the little window at my husband in the parking lot talking to the guests. I cried and squealed, "Oh oh oh!" while I bucked wildly with the sound of my high heels clicking off the tile floor.

My uncle was showing my no mercy, he held on tight and rode my ass. I could feel his ball slapping against my ass cheeks, my poor little ass was getting it good.

The room was filled with loud sound of my uncle slapping against my little round ass and drowning out the sound of the music coming from the reception. Then his precum started lubricating my ass and I was loosening up. His dick was sliding in and out of my ass more smoothly and it wasn't hurting as much anymore.

Now his dick was sliding in and out of my asshole like a slippery banana, with a sloppy wet slurping sound.

It felt so weird looking out the window at my husband talking to our guests, while my uncle fucked me in the ass. If my husband only knew, I was I was only few feet way through that window behind him, in the storage room getting fucked in the ass by my uncle.

My uncle said as he was fucking me in the ass, "That's it Tara, relax and let your uncle Bill break in that pretty little round ass of yours. He held on to my pale white hips, sliding his dick in and out of my ass. My uncle broke me like a cowboy would a wild horse, I stopped bucking and let him a ride me.

I could hear faintly in the background The music from the reception, three songs that gone by and my uncle was still riding my little round ass. I said to my uncle, "Aren't you done yet."

Breathing heavily my uncle said, "Oh Tara I took Viagra and I'm enjoying this, I know, I'll never another chance at you!"

I said, "How do you know that, I never said, I would never give you another chance."

Then my uncle picked up speed and started fucking me even faster.

He started taking small strokes, he was dipping the head of his dick in and out of my asshole. Suddenly my uncle pulled my little round ass tightly against him, he grabbed my long Raven black hair and pulled on it.

My uncle Bill grunted out loud, "Oh yes Tarrrrra."

Then my uncles warm semen started oozing out the head of his dick in my ass. I could feel his warm semen ooze out with every throb of his dick, it lasted about a minute and he was done. Then he slowly pulled his dick out of me, it made a sloppy wet slurping sound. His semen was running out of my ass and down between pussy lips, I stood up and pulled my panties up. Then my uncle Bill gave my little round ass a little grab and a slap and I turned to him said, "The next time you blackmail me, I'll sink my fangs into your balls." Well after fixing my wedding gown, I returned to my reception.

So, the rest of the evening, everything went smoothly and we partied.

All of the guests said, "They enjoyed themselves and they raved about the food, asking me for the caterers name." Not what I had planned, but that is how my wedding turned out, with memories I cannot tell anyone, especially my husband.

Well that was the only time anything ever happened with that grandfather of mine and he did end up getting me pregnant, but I lost it 4 months later, when I tripped and fell. Also after that day, I did end up secretly giving Kenny blowjobs here and there and a number of months later, I gave him a piece of ass, for his 19th birthday.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds