The Virgin And The Ballet

"Darling," he said so gently. "I have never known you evade or lie in your life. Please don't start now. We have a wonderful life in this house together, don't we?"

"Yes papa," I replied, my voice cracking slightly, wanting to reply but..."Oh hell, I have to tell you honestly. Yes, I am aroused by what I am seeing."

"Good, that is so good. I can smell your arousal, such a wonderful scent. It is subtle and sweet, yet different from your mother's which has a stronger bouquet that comes with maturity." He said, like a man talking of good wines. He sounded so pleased with me for being honest, so cheery. Then he seemed to become serious again. "Now tell me, what else is it doing to your body?"

The role had changed. He was tutoring me as he did with my dance. Usually he was making me aware of the line of my body, the point of my foot, the angle of my head or the direction of turn. Now it was physical and emotional arousal, my most intimate sexual responses. Ok, I would master this as well as I had my technical dancing skills.

"My breasts feel tingly, the nipples hard and sensitive. There is a strange 'butterfly' feeling in my stomach and sensations that are travelling like pulses up and down from my...my...cunt." There, I'd said it without the clinical terms. I said it as Natalya had done. I saw him smile and nod with approval. I continued. "To be accurate, my clitoris is engorged and so sensitive that when I put my hands between my legs it made me want to masturbate the sensations were so strong."

"Darling this is so good and candid of you." He praised with such genuine appreciation in his eyes. "That is a very good start, though there are some places on your body you are unaware of but Natalya and I shall teach you; or one of our specially chosen friends."

"Other places?" I queried, puzzled by the remark. I thought I had been honest and told him everything.

"Yes, other places, but that is for another time. I need to go masturbate now. I feel so hard and these trousers are constraining me. I don't think you could cope with your father wanking in front of you....well at least not yet?" He added, laughing lightly.

He half said it, jokingly, yet half asked a question. Was he wanting permission from me? I was confused and now even more excited. The thought of seeing a man masturbate or 'wank' as he (and Cri Cri) called it was arousing in itself. I found myself wanting to ask him to stay and show me, but then I had an overwhelming need to masturbate too. I realised I was not ready for a quid pro quo. Suddenly it felt unfair to ask of him something I could not do myself.

"Yes, maybe another time..." I replied, dreamily, intensely aware of the aching need in my cunt for pleasure and totally unaware of the significance of what I had just said. I looked back at the TV, watching another set of dancers gyrating to a salsa and saw them in a completely new light. I heard daddy call out as he headed to his room...

"I'm not going to be back in for another hour, so feel free to explore your beautiful body in front of the TV. I don't expect your mother to be in for a long time. Be free with yourself, enjoy."

"Yes Andre," I called back, still in a dreamy state, but now with my hands caressing at my thighs. The woman on screen was dancing to the 4/4 time. She showed the classic error of an amateur, screaming to move on the first beat, but as she is not allowed to, she kicked with her heel, stopping her from going straight into the step that is meant to be performed on the next beat. I noticed the tension in her body, the difficulty she was having managing the pull of the music versus the sensual, spicy nature of the dance. Then it happened. She was no longer clothed. I visualised her breasts free of their cages, the spangled brassiere flung away; the titties swinging violently to the rhythm. I saw her taut belly undulate with the man naked behind her, his hard cock simulating a fuck to the beat. Her pussy I imagined as trimmed back, her lips puffed with the same arousal I was feeling now as my fingers slid and slipped in the pungent juices of my sex.

My gown was suddenly constraining. I flung it off. My eyes were struggling to stay open. I didn't need sight of the amateur. I was hungry for more of her, but she was engrained on my brain. Latin Dances are sexual pantomimes and she had become a part of my play, just as my other hand caressed and experimented with stretching and tweaking my teats, bringing pleasure I had never known before. I liked the mix of discomfort but intense arousal; the flashes of delight that shot down to my pussy and spread like a fire over my breasts. Is this what my mother meant by pleasure through pain?

I heard the low moan grow in my throat. The noise seemed to come from a primitive part of me I had not known. My fingers moved furiously, passionately about their work; teasing and exciting, pinching and caressing. I felt the first wave of orgasm spread from my clit; then another, and another. I was screaming with pleasure, thrashing on the settee. The images of the woman on screen were lewd, yet exciting, her tongue lapping at my cunt as I licked her open pussy. The man was watching, a voyeur in the game. His hand moved swiftly up and down his huge cock. I came again and again, surprised how needy I was for more and more orgasms. Then stopped, panting and exhausted, my fingers deep in my hole. I passed out momentarily.

I hadn't noticed Natalya entering the house earlier than expected, nor seen her standing at the door watching me with intense pride and pleasure. It was only when she came to me, hugging my naked body and kissing my forehead with such love that I came out of my exhausted revelries.

"You looked so beautiful darling. I am so proud of you," she said tearfully and with obvious joy.

I was too satiated and spent to feel embarrassed. I lay soaking up the adoration and complements, embarrassment a thing of the past. In fact, a very naughty desire began to grow in me.

"Well, I need to go and find your father," she said.

"He's masturbating," I said, weakly, feeling disappointed that she was breaking her hug.

"Oh good! I do love to watch that fountain of cum he produces. I hope I'm not too late to taste him, but, oh, sorry that may be too much for you to consider at this time. Oh, but it is wonderful..."

I just lay there, naked, turning to the TV to watch another Latin dance. My, the woman was sexy. It was a Mambo and she was really moving it. This woman had sex appeal! Then Natalya's words hit me. Tasting his cum? Did that sperm we'd learned about in biology have a taste? I could not visualise my mouth around a stiff cock or even licking at it. Would I be able to do that? My mind built fantasy on fantasy...

___________________________

By Saturday I had become comfortable with my parents' sexual guidance. Every opportunity they took to raise my awareness of my own body's sexuality, their sexual interests and desires, and that of others; be it on TV or around the Conservatoire or even out shopping. The subtle signals lovers gave each other, the physical expression, including a woman in the park whose partner's hand was under her dress taking her to a stifled orgasm.

I came to accept my parents walking naked around the house; something they had not done since I was pre-teens. They told me it would give me an opportunity to familiarise myself with the bodies of other people. I loved to see the heavy balls of my father swinging between his strong dancer's thighs and his cock that was long, even when flaccid. He was a very hairy man too, which I loved. I had fantasies about running my fingers down his chest and into the bush of public curls at his apex, but then I also found myself imagining my mouth at my mother's shaven pussy. She had removed all trace of hair so that I might see another woman's pussy and note its subtle changes according to states of heat, cold, arousal and so on. I loved her for her openness and care; that I should learn and be the best dancer through this unorthodox training.

They stopped locking their door at night and the suppressed orgasms that had been essential on those days I was not with my Uncle Vanya were gone. I had asked if Cri Cri was right in saying they sent me away so they could fuck noisily. They confirmed it, laughing at my apologies for being so stupid that I did not understand their needs. So now I listened and got intensely aroused by their sexual antics. I also started to go naked too around the house and pool.

I noticed its effect on my dancing. When I was dancing with a man my movements became more sensual, more fluid. I was able to feel more in the choreography and the music. I saw its effect on my partners, whose whole demeanour changed, improving the impact of our dances. I also noticed that even the very constrained bulges of my leading men were slightly pulsing and larger after each rehearsal, especially the male understudy Jiri who was looking at me as if with new eyes. Even the obviously gay ones seemed different with me. I liked the effect I was having or the education was having on me.

_______________________________

"Maria," my mother called. "Can you come here a moment?"

Saturday had arrived. I'd felt myself becoming more nervous through the day, made worse by not having a clue what to wear.

"Yes Natalya, coming."

I walked into her room to see a new dress laid out on the bed, stockings, and a suspender belt. There was also a large plastic tray that was loaded with toiletries, including expensive matching perfumes, soaps and deodorants, shaving gel and razors. Next to it was another, smaller container that I recognised from my mother's jewellery tray.

"Ah, Maria," said Natalya, arriving from the en suite completely naked. She had such beautiful breasts, high and firm. I could not help look at her shaven cunt lips that seemed to be glistening. "Darling, strip off your clothes, we need to prepare you."

"We?" I queried.

"Yes, we," said my father, walking out from the en suite area completely naked, his mouth and surrounding skin glistening and his large cock standing proud. I saw the connection with the wetness of my mother's pussy and smiled. "We are both going to get you ready, as your mother knows what a woman likes, and I can advise concerning a man. Is that OK with you?"

"Oh yes daddy, er Andre. Yes Natalya, please do."

I was excited and scared at the same time. I held out a hand to each of them, inviting them to come forward and hug me together. We held on to each other for what seemed like ages, until my mother said...

"Tonight you become a real woman. On Monday when you dance as Odette you will have completed the first part of your transformation. All week we have witnessed growing eroticism and sensuality in your work, but remember we are just beginning. I know, and papa knows, there is a lot more to come from you. There will be times when you consider our methods outlandish, even abhorrent, but please remember that we are doing all this for love of you," She stated quietly but confidently, then said assertively, "Now, take off those clothes."

I pulled the sweat top over my head, revealing my unusually large (for a ballet dancer) breasts. When not naked I'd been going braless more and more lately, so found I liked them both staring at me. Then off came my shoes and track suit bottoms, eventually slipping out of my oldest panties, which my mother immediately picked up off the floor and consigned to the rubbish bin.

"Tut, tut," was all that Dad said, then nodded to Natalya, leading her immediately to pick up a razor, shaving gel and a hand towel from my tray.

"Lie back on our bed with your knees open and place the hand towel under your cunt and arse. I'm going to shave you totally clean."

"What?" I asked as half a question, half an exclamation.

"Yes, darling. I want you to feel what I feel without that useless pubic fuzz. It is healthier but also significantly more sensual. When I walk round the house I notice you looking at me there, am I not right?"

"Yes, yes you are." I concurred, suddenly intrigued not ashamed at my behaviour.

"And didn't you think you would like to touch and smell there?"

Could I admit this to my own mother? I looked at Andre who seemed to be willing me on to speak openly. Ok, I would. Maybe I'd even be a bit naughty and see if I could shock them.

"Yes I did," laughing lightly as I said it to keep things relaxed, though my pussy was anything but. "In fact, I wanted to taste there too!" I giggled.

Soon we were all laughing, but I didn't see any shock in my mother's eyes, only pure lust, and my father's cock was hard and pulsing as he knelt beside me on the bed. I looked at it blatantly and received the reward of a kiss on my forehead from him and the simple words, "good girl." If he had offered that monster to my mouth I think I would have sucked it and forgotten we were related. I did not care for anything at that moment other than pleasure.

"My, we are wet down here. Do I really need the soap and water?" My mother teased, and then proceeded to cover the whole area of my pussy with a layer of foam. I felt the excitement grow as every scrape of the razor made me more and more like my sexy mother. At the same time I was nervous of what was going to happen. I was still pretty clueless about sex, my role, what I had to do and not do. Oh don't get me wrong, I'd borrowed the key and taken out books to read from the basic sex manuals to The Story of O and Tiffany Twisted, which was a weird story of magic leading to a couple changing sex. Actually, that one was useful in helping me see from the other sex's point of view but through a woman's eyes. Confusing? Yes, I found it so but it was a really erotic novel and I had many orgasms when reading it. However, all of that and some very smutty DVD's were theory. Tonight was the practical. I shivered with pleasure from my mother testing my newly shaven pussy with her index finger but also with trepidation. Could I really go through with this and lose my cherry?

"Oh darling, don't be afraid," my mother pleaded sympathetically. "Tonight you become a real woman and I am so excited for you. We have only picked the best for you to choose from as the one you pair with, or perhaps more if you like."

"Natalya," I said, half asking then hesitating.

"Yes darling?"

"Does it hurt?"

She hugged me close, not saying a word, but whispered in my ear, "You can use the large dildo now if you want to stop any hurt. However, a cock is gentler in the hands of an expert. We will ensure that, subject to you choosing a man, they enter you slowly and carefully."

"Thank you mummy," replied sincerely unaware of what I had just done and what it told her.

"Darling, don't be afraid. Yes there can be some discomfort first time, but a kind and lusty lover will help you enjoy everything."

"B-but how do you know I'm afraid?" I asked; puzzled about what gave me away.

"You called me 'mummy'. You only ever do that when you have a problem my darling, especially when fearful of something."

I laughed again. Yes, the dead giveaway.

"Now, get in that shower. Your father is going to wash you. You are to keep your arms on the top of your head unless he tells you to move them and you are not to speak. This is preparation for later sessions in your training when we will teach you the art and principles of submission."

"Yes mummy," I mumbled. It was a giveaway again. I had read the Story of O in wonder and some fear. She had been so submissive, letting people abuse her. Is that what they wanted for me?

"Darling, you are not going to be like 'O'. You are too headstrong for that, well at least that is what we think so far, but spending time experiencing that state is not a bad thing," she reassured, picking up on my fears. "Now get up off the bed, put your hands on top of your head and walk to your father in the bathroom. When finished come back to me to be dried and dressed."

I nodded, then silently walked to the bathroom. I was aware in this position of my nudity and hence vulnerability. My breasts tingled with desire, my pussy dripped with excitement and the internal doubts were beginning to subside. It was lust that I was struggling with now, especially controlling the need to have a cock inside me and become a full woman.

_______________________________________

Their en suite shower was a bright, white tiled wet room, with two spray heads next to each other and an array of jets, nozzles and one flexible hose per head at waist height. They were for the obvious job of washing genitals. Papa had one in his hand and smiled brightly at me as I entered, my pussy clean but still with some patches of shaving foam over my very aroused labia. His eyes kept roaming my body adding to my excitement. At that moment in time his status as father was forgotten. He was a red blooded man with an enormous cock that seemed on offer to me.

"Come closer darling," he beckoned. "Now lower your hands and hold your pussy lips open for me while I hose any foam away."

I felt like one of those models in the explicit magazines must feel when they open their holes wide and display themselves for their readers. I'd enjoyed comparing myself over the past week, noting how different our pussy lips are from one another. Some were so 'dangly', others hidden and almost childlike. I was taken by how the clitty could be tiny to twice as big as mine, which given the size of mine was amazing. I'd found I enjoyed seeing other women's pussies and masturbated often, imagining licking and finger-fucking them.

The jets played up and down my slit. Daddy was crouched down and running the head over and over my cunt. I was tingling and a deep heat was spreading between my naked thighs. As I looked down over my aroused breasts I saw my nipples hardening, becoming achingly sore with desire. If it wasn't for the water I would be naturally wet, my needs so obvious. I bit my lip, remembering to not speak, but a slow, low moan began to form in my throat. My own daddy was making me so hot and horny. I kept sneaking looks at his hard cock, pulsing and dancing as he moved. Was that water on the tip of it? I did not know much about how cocks behaved, but the fluid looked thicker somehow.

Then my mother entered the room.

The jet kept playing on my cunt. I knew my clitty was erect. I heard my father gasp and comment. "So beautiful," he whispered with evident lust.

"Don't worry darling, I am here to keep you on the right side of the law," my mother said, giggling, and proceeded to crouch down too but with no interest in me.

"Watch what I do Maria," she ordered.

I watched as her mouth enveloped his cock, opening wide to envelope the purple head that must have ached with as much desire as my engorged clitoris was doing. I was amazed how far she took him into her. How did she avoid choking? I got my answer.

"When she takes me in," my father said, struggling to speak with the intense pleasure of the act, "Natalya swallows as if accepting food. This stops the gagging reflex. It takes a good deal of practice but she can pleasure me right into her now, to my root."

I gasped as I watched her whole head lift back then plunge again. I was struggling, managing the eroticism of it and controlling my own orgasmic path that was opening up before me. An array of thoughts entered my head, things learned through the reading. The spray was relentless in teasing and pleasuring me. Its individual taunting of my clitty and cunt lips by each hole on that spray head aroused me intensely. Plus, with the sight of my mother mouth-fucking daddy I was tortured with desires and erotic images. I wanted to be sucking him. I wanted his cock up my pussy hole. I wanted him in my anus. I wanted him fucking the back of my mouth. I wanted him cumming all over my titties and belly. I wanted, wanted, wanted....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds