The Virgin And The Ballet

And then I came, screaming my pleasure just at the same point as hearing my father cum in my mother's mouth. He was groaning and swearing with lust and pleasure. The language of the bedroom was now in the shower I thought as I smiled with the look of the cat that got the cream. All I wanted to do was have another orgasm and, for all his pleasure, daddy continued to play the hose over me and not one, but three bursts of orgasmic shocks ran through me in quick succession.

My knees buckled but I managed not to pass out. In fact, I opened my eyes just in time to see mother take papa's face in her hands and kiss him. The sperm trickled out from the imperfect seal of their hungry mouths. She had held on to some or all to share with him. They were moaning softly and mummy's hand was moving frantically at her pussy.

Then it came, the distinctive scream of my mother's orgasm. Her head went back, breaking contact. Her mouth, like daddy, was a lexicon of obscenity and yet so beautiful in the context of their love and lust.

We ended up standing, holding each other tight. Only then did I let go of my cunt lips that I had held open wide. Now we were naked and as one. It was beautiful and intensely erotic.

Showering seemed to be so mundane after that night.

Unless shared...

_____________________________________

"Oh Natalya, this dress is so beautiful!" I shrieked with delight as she helped me into it.

It was not the dress on the bed that had been reserved for me, that was for mother. I was given a designer-labelled creation that had been hidden away in their walk-in wardrobe area. It was of the purest silk, jet black and cut tight to the waist, emphasising my dancer's physique perfectly. The back was low, daringly so. The top of my buttocks was revealed, again for emphasis, this time of my rock hard buttocks and the taut musculature down my spine.

The bodice was surprisingly 'prim'. I had expected mother to pick something that revealed and emphasised my good sized breasts, but instead not a square centimetre of flesh showed. No, there were only dozens of tiny buttons that travelled from a high neck right down to below my navel.

Beneath that was a very short amount of skirt, ending high above the knees. My long legs were very much on show as the hem could only have been about five centimetres below the crease where my legs join my arse cheeks.

My excitement about the gift was now being tempered by some new thoughts.

"Mummy," I asked. "Where are the panties to go with this?"

"Don't be silly my child," she said, half laughing and half scolding.

"I have no panties? But how do I sit down and not show myself or bend and not reveal my pussy or arse?"

"You learn to enjoy teasing the men and women with your beautiful cunt and that sexy arse," she replied, in such a matter-of-fact tone.

"I don't know if I..."

"Don't be silly child!" she scolded. "You have just watched me suck off your father, have cum in front of us both and seen me wank my pussy and you are doubting you can do that? Preposterous!"

No matter how serious at times she had appeared, I had never heard her raise her voice at me before. I was hurt and shocked. I felt a tear run down my face.

She came to me, a concerned look on her face. She hugged me so gently, one hand snaking down under the soft silk to cradle my naked buttock, the other sensually caressing my warm back. It was reassuring and so promising of what was to come.

Nothing was said, nor needed to be. I would obey and learn. I would, as in my dancing, overcome any challenge however difficult for me...

_____________________________

I stood at the door, greeting my parents' guests. I realised that I knew none of them. They were neither from the conservatoire nor the theatres that we had performed in around the capital. However, some were famous, including two female reporters of some note, a renowned lady judge, a TV chat show host who was so charming with me that I hoped I was sat next to him, and a group of five stage actors from the recently closed Phantom that had run for 15 years in our City. They were very humorous and one, who introduced herself as Siobhan, kissed me not only on the cheeks but a full if brief kiss on the lips that left me blushing and slightly wet between the legs. The rest introduced themselves as friends of either my mother or my father, yet all were strangers to me. Now I knew where they went bi-monthly when I was at Uncle's.

There were twenty people in all who seemed friendly and not at all frightening. There was nothing odd about their clothing, though it was noticeable that all the women had exceedingly short skirts or dresses that just covered their buttocks. I began to wonder if they were without knickers like me. The men wore casual clothes, with perhaps the only oddity being that their tops were all the same. They wore a round-necked sweater, zipped at the front. It had a tiny emblem of a male ballet dancer on the chest. The differences were in the colours the men had chosen, from white to a very bright yellow.

Only Natalya had a longer dress, the one she had laid out on the bed. However, as she moved I noticed the green patterned silk was split at the front and sides so that the skirts were in fact quarters of draped cloth. Her fine, long stockinged legs, their lacy tops and the long clasps of her suspenders were flashed as she walked. I saw so many men stop in mid-conversation on the patio and by the poolside as she strode by meeting and greeting people.

"Maria!"

I heard her before I saw her. Cri Cri had arrived full of vigour, excitedly dodging round people to get to me. I turned to welcome her with open arms. What a shock!

"Snap!" I said. Her dress was exactly the same as mine.

"Ah, but have you got the same as me underneath?" She asked, conspiratorially.

"Nothing!" We whispered simultaneously, then burst out laughing.

There was a change in the relationship between us now. We were both travelling down the same path, with Cri Cri a little further ahead, but the biggest alteration to our previous situation was that I now had a fervent desire to see under her dress and all the others in the room. I guessed my cousin might be feeling the same, judging from the way she was scanning below waste level around the room and occasionally letting her eyes linger abnormally long on my hem.

I decided to test my theory. Taking her by the hand I instructed, "Come with me."

I pulled her into the downstairs bathroom. It's a large, white-tiled toilet with double washbasins and like our en-suites is actually a wet room with double showers too. It has access from the house and pool, so useful after a dip or if we have been running. For now though it had a different use.

I pulled Cri Cri in and locked the door. I felt intensely nervous and yet excited. My breasts and clitoris tingled with a now-familiar sexual tension, as if alerting me to their need to be touched. I wasn't sure how she would react, but I just did it.

"Look," I ordered, lifting the hem of my dress to show off my shaven pussy.

"Wow!" was all she could say, her eyes never looking back at mine but her head dipped down to stare and yes, I'm not being boastful, to admire my cunt.

"You like it?"

"Why yes! You have such a beautiful cunt. Why have you been so shy about sharing with me before now?"

She reached out her hand, squatting down to be at the same level as my pussy. I felt so horny now. I'd seen DVDs all week where women did this, lesbian women who then licked and fucked each other. I didn't care she was my cousin, I wanted her to do it to me.

"Mmmm, so beautiful," she said again, letting her fingers stroke over the bald skin. My God it felt good. Better than with my own fingers or mummy's, because this was now someone whom in my fantasies I had grown to realise I trusted above all others. She was the one who had tried to help me long before my parents. I felt ashamed I had not listened.

I groaned, letting her explore more and more. She was opening me, sighing with pleasure at the sight of my big clitty; now so aroused and open to her. My breasts were heaving behind the soft silk of my dress, the material caressing my hardened nipples. I touched my hand to one, feeling the electric pulse it sent to my cunt and across my belly. I wanted her to lick me, but...

There was a knock on the door.

"Won't be a minute," I shouted weakly.

"Honey, we need more than a minute," whispered Cri Cri, abruptly ending her caressing. "Let's go explore and compare notes at the end of the night? I'm staying here with you. But before I go..."

"Oh please," I whispered back, desperately hungry for her to continue pleasuring and exploring me.

"No, we both have to learn restraint - physical and emotional - but I am going to show you something to look forward to later..."

The door was rattled again.

And Cri Cri lifted the hem of her dress to show a copiously hairy cunt. How different we were.

I just stood smiling as Cri Cri opened the door and left.

When the man dashed in I recognised him as one of the actors. I didn't even register that his cock was already out before he had reached the toilet.

"Ah, that's better," he said with relief, unfased by the fact that his host's 18 year old daughter was still standing there watching fascinated as he pissed so forcibly into the bowl.

"So is this your first time?" he asked, as if everyone had conversations in the toilet with strangers of the opposite gender.

"Y-Yes," I replied, finding the encounter surprisingly erotic.

"I guessed so. I can smell your sex from here. You must be feeling very wet, your beautiful young pussy lips swollen and I bet you are probably a little frustrated. I interrupted you both, didn't I?"

His tone was so concerned, so caring. This was bizarre but I was warming to the soft, gentle lilt of his voice, his directness that was so like daddy, and the lovely smile he radiated as he stood, his head facing me and his cock pointed at the bowl.

"Yes, you did, but don't worry," I answered finding myself wanting to be both honest and also to reassure this handsome man.

"Ah, but I must. I am here to offer you pleasure should you choose me as your first. Of course there are over 20 others too, but I have to say I find you remarkably like your mother. In fact, I always remember my first time with her...

__________________________

So, I left the toilet on the arm of Seamus McMullen, an Irish actor of significant note. He certainly had the gift of the Blarney, telling tales about my mother's sexual prowess that had blossomed when Andre introduced her to their 'little group' as he called it. In fact, it was Seamus who had first put my papa onto the idea to educate my mother. He confirmed that they met twice monthly during the year, though additional meetings could happen at any time that two or more decided to 'get together', as Seamus called it. They had only to text or email with the phrase 'Ballet School' and a time and location.

I noticed when I walked back into the main room with this gallant Irishman that people nodded approvingly at my partner. I saw too that Seamus acknowledged every nod. He was the perfect escort; and such a handsome man in his mid-40's.

His hair was a golden brown, his eyes blue and piercing. It was as if he could see into my soul. My hand holding his arm told me he was very strong, the muscles well defined. In fact, looking at his square jaw and strong neck I imagined that he lifted weights or worked-out in some way as a pastime.

"Yes, I do work out," he whispered to me, obviously having sensed me squeeze his arm. "It is useful to be fit if I am to pleasure as wonderful a woman as you."

"Yes, you do have the blarney." I replied, laughing, and pleased how coolly I had responded to him catching me out. Mother had taught me well this week in how not to show embarrassment.

"I train my hands as well with hand exercises. They help me to take hold of firm buttocks and squeeze them tightly," he said, leaning into me and sliding his hand under the back of my skirt to demonstrate his technique. God, his firm hand on my right arse cheek was heaven! I gasped. A dribble of wetness left my cunt on its journey down my thigh. I could smell my scent mingling with others in the room.

"Mmmmm..you smell divine. How I would love to drive my tongue between those delicate lips below."

I bit my lip, trying to control the desire to be taken there and then. Somehow the whole room of people had disappeared. All I could think about and see was Seamus. I felt his finger delve between my arse cheeks, testing, insinuating.

"Ah, I see you have met my daughter," said my father from behind us. "Doesn't she have such a fine backside?"

He was appraising me like some fine filly in the horse market, but like the prize animal I stood head high and to be honest, extremely proud.

"Yes Andre, she certainly does and I would like the honour of being the first to fuck this beauty and teach her the art of true, sexual love."

"Seamus, I would be truly honoured, especially after what you did for Natalya and me, but it is to be Maria's choice and I have told her explicitly that she must circulate and make her choice for herself," Daddy replied, in a most serious but pleasant voice.

"I know, and I will always respect the rules of the Club. I should respect them, I wrote them with you all!" he was laughing, adding. "More fool me or I could as President insist on rogering her doggy style here and now."

They were both laughing, but if only they knew that the suggestion would have been welcomed by me. I had found the man I wanted to pleasure me first and take my virginity.

I pressed my mouth to Seamus's ear as he continued to laugh and whispered, "Woof, woof!"

Then I bit his ear lobe gently, but the hint would not be missed. I felt his hand tighten on my arse cheek and the finger between my buttocks stroke at my anal rose.

"Now Maria, whispering you know is rude," my father said sternly. "In this club we discourage it, wanting people to be open with each other and not create mysteries in front of others. Tell me what you said."

I was surprised at him telling me off in front of someone else, but there was something about this interaction. He was being so assertive, almost dominant with me in a way I had not experienced before. I could not rebel if I wanted to. This was not about father-daughter or man-woman, this was more and I was unsure what but I had to obey.

"When he said doggy style, I whispered 'woof, woof' father. I would not have minded him taking me doggy style," I said, clearly and in ear shot of a number of surrounding guests. I felt Seamus's hand squeeze again and this time the finger pressed harder against my rose, opening it slightly. I liked this feeling. I also liked being so open with my father when commanded. What was happening to me?

"That's better Maria," he said simply. "Seamus, will you go and introduce her to the others? I know you want to fuck her, and I also know how good you are at it, but the rules are the rules, aren't they?"

"Whatever you say, sir," Seamus replied, taking his hand from my arse to give my father a mock salute. Both were laughing heartily again. Boys! I thought.

________________________________

Within an hour I had circulated the whole group, meeting some lovely people who were not always the most attractive, but always kind, polite and physically fit whatever their age. Some were clearly not interested in being my first sexual partner, their attention more drawn to the person with them at the time, or in one case were more focused on themselves.

"This is Lydia," Seamus said. "But I see we are disturbing her at a bad moment. Well, it's a good one for her but not if we want a conversation. I'm not sure I know the woman on her knees, though she has got a lovely arse..."

Lydia was an Amazon of a woman, at least six feet two tall, wide hips and large breasts. She had a young woman - almost a 'girl' judging by her young body - on all fours clasped between her thighs, and under her very short skirt. I could hear the rhythmic slurping and lapping and see the sheer delight on Lydia's face. She was caressing her own breasts through her very skimpy top, then sliding fingers under the material and over her nipples.

"Oh, darling Seamus, I'm coming! Spank the little slut will you, pl-e-e-ease?"

"Maria, you are to do it," Seamus ordered, quite sharply but understandably so given how close Lydia was to an almighty orgasm.

Incredibly, I just obeyed. I lifted the girl's skirt out of the way and brought my hand down in a loud smack on that sexy bare white arse. There was no sound from the woman other than an increase in the noise of her slurping and the expletives and groans coming from Lydia.

"Again, woman!" ordered Lydia. "Spank her again and harder this time, harder, I'm so close to..."

I spanked down twice as hard this time, drawing a muffled scream from the cunt of Lydia. I did it again and again, starting to really enjoy my dominance of the poor creature on the floor and the pain I was inflicting. I liked the feel of my hand smacking the soft but firm arse of another woman. It was fun. It had a perverse sensuality about it and my own pussy liked it too, judging by the smell of my juice that hung in the air around me.

"Yes, you are a natural," exclaimed Seamus, clearly delighted by my responsiveness to his order. I felt his hand come up my skirt again, the finger forcing further into me. I bent slightly, helping his digit penetrate me a little more. "I think you are going to be a very naughty member of our little club my darling."

I smacked harder still, proud of his words and feeling deliriously perverted with his finger now up to its first joint and pressing deeper into my anus. I still had my virginity, but knew that I would like that sexual practice when the time came to be buggered.

Then I heard the scream. Lydia was naked to the waist now, her hands caressing urgently at her immense titties. She was bucking against the girl below, grinding her cunt onto the face of the woman. She was swearing and imploring all sorts of things in some sort of orgasmic hysteria, and then she came again and again. I continued to spank her girl, though lighter now, interspersed with soft caresses of her punished skin. I saw her body flinch a few times, much to my perverse delight.

What I was not prepared for was when she got up from under her sparked-out mistress who was by now lying back over one of our leather sofas with her legs wide and her sweat covered breasts hanging over her sides. The girl, who had been wiping the sex juice from her face, then turned.

"Cri Cri! My God, Seamus, I have been spanking my cousin!"

I didn't know if to laugh or cry, but she gave me the clue.

"You are so-o-o good," she said enthusiastically. "Like ma says your father is. Oh Maria, you have such talent in those hands. Thank you."

And with that she approached and kissed me, full on the lips and tongue forcing into my mouth. I felt the wetness and smelt Lydia's cunt juice, so strong and sensual. I should have stopped her, but found myself too aroused to do anything other than press closer to her and reciprocate in a brief but intense French kiss. Then I remembered my manners...

"Cri Cri, this is Seamus. He is, er..."

"President of the Club," she interrupted. "I know as he is the first man to ever fuck me," she added almost matter-of-fact.

"But I thought you hadn't been here before.."

"I haven't but daddy, your Uncle Vanya, brought him home one weekend when you cancelled because of illness. He fucked me for two days once I'd stopped trying to stay an idealistic but frustrated virgin..."

"Why didn't you tell me?" It was my turn to interrupt.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds