The Visit Ch. 03

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:00 am. "You ready for bed, Dad?" I asked. If you're coming to the Halloween party tomorrow, we have some things to do in the morning.

"Sure Sunny," he said as he stood up, "but I may not get much sleep with this thing." His cock was rock hard again.

"Come on," I said taking his hand and leading him past his room and into my bedroom. "I'll take care of you."

He got into my bed as I slipped out of the rest on my dance hall girl costume, then I climbed into the bed next to him. "Hi," I said as I rubbed my body against his hard cock.

"Hi yourself," he replied.

I reached down and grabbed his cock, pumping it. "I really need a good fucking, Daddy," I said.

He smiled and turned over on his back. His cock was standing straight up and I needed no further invitation. I positioned myself over it and slowly lowered myself until it was completely inside of me. It felt wonderful. I raised myself until only the tip was still buried in my cunt, the lowered myself back down. I continued fucking myself with Daddy's cock. He reached up and with one hand pulled me forward, with the other he guided a nipple into his mouth. He sucked my nipple as his cock continued pounding my pussy. He let go of me and I could see by the expression on his face that he was getting ready to cum. I ground my cunt down onto him so I was being penetrated by every available inch of hardness. He moaned and I felt a blast of hot cum being shot deep inside of me. As I felt his hot cum and as I came, it was like a blanket of warmth covered my body. I slowly started to fuck myself with him again, but he was finally loosing his hardness and soon his cock slipped out of my pussy. I looked down and realized he was asleep. I laid my body next to him, pulled the covers up over us, and soon fell asleep too.

At 9:00 the next morning, the sounds of the shower running woke me. In a rush I remembered all that had happened the night before and I felt a terrible feeling of deja-vu. I've been careful about dating since I started working at Tricks and Angels. I've had a few bad experiences with guys who were all gung -ho about dating me, only to dump me after they've fucked me. One guy I was really starting to fall for. I was beginning to think he was THE guy, then we fucked and he never called back. I made the mistake of calling him and found that "he just wanted to be able to tell his buddies that he had fucked an Angel." I don't think it's uncommon for this kind of thing to happen to any girl, but I believe when you are a porn star, it's worse.

Now my Dad was in the shower suddenly I realized that he wasn't singing. Dad has always been a loud shower singer. Not hearing him had me worried that the morning after had brought shame.

The shower turned off and I heard Dad getting out. The door opened and he walked out into the bedroom, toweling himself off. "Hi sleepyhead," he said smiling.

"Hi Daddy," I replied.

He sat beside me on the bed. "Sunny, about last night…," his voice trailed off as he searched for words.

"Dad," I interrupted, "last night was fabulous. I had a great time. Last night you said you were proud of me. I hope you still are."

"I am Sunny, God what a relief," Dad said smiling. "I was so afraid you would hate me or something."

"Hate you?" I asked, "why?"

"Well, you know, incest and all, hell I don't know."

"Dad, two things would make incest wrong, a pregnancy or an underage thing. I'm not going to get pregnant until I want to. I know what I'm doing there, and I'm an adult, just like you. If we decide we want to fuck each other, that's cool."

"You're right Sunny," Dad said smiling.

I jumped out of bed, still naked, still unashamed. "Let me jump in the shower. If you're coming to the Halloween party tonight, we have a lot of stuff to do."

(to be continued)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds