The Wedding Connection

Jessica grinned like a little outlaw and rolled her hips. It felt so good to have a hard cock in her pussy again. Vibrators couldn't compare to having someone else in the room. Her hands gripped Harry's arms.

"Oh God! Yes! Yes!" Jessica threw her head back and moaned as her orgasm shuddered through her body.

The contractions of her pussy were enough to send Harry over the edge and he groaned as he shot his load. He pulled Jessica down on to him as the feelings ebbed away.

They lay together drowsily for a few minutes before Harry stirred.

"So, thought any more about traveling together?"

*****

Back down at the party, no one seemed to have noticed their absence so they found the bride and groom.

"Oh Daddy!" Melissa scolded. "Whatever happened to your boutonnière?"

Harry looked down at the space where his discarded flower had been. "Oh, it got crushed when I hugged someone so I tossed it."

He caught Jessica laughing at him over the rim of her champagne glass and smiled. As Melissa and Nick moved on to chat with guests, he joined her and bent down to murmur in her ear.

"What do you say we collect your luggage tonight after the party and you spend the rest of the weekend here with me?"

"I think we may need another bottle of lubricant... or two."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds