The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 13

"Callum, Jake, and Andy are all 'highly skilled' with computers, so I asked them for help, and we have planned this out perfectly. He has wiped clean Franco's back-ups on the cloud, erased his computer, and done the same for everyone in there's phones as well. This program he wrote uses their back up against them, giving him full access, so after erasing everything on every back up and device in there, the machine in the van gave out an EMP blast, basically a magnetic blast that kills any electrical circuit within its blast radius. This one was made to comfortably take out the studio, but nothing much further, so now, every file he had on his computer is ours. We will see if he's done this to anyone else, before letting them know he can't blackmail them anymore." Dan explained.

"He also had the physical back-ups on memory cards and removable drives at his house, but Andy went and sorted that out once he left to come here. Again, he's taken all of the memory cards, transferred the files to one of ours, deleted them from Franco's and then deep nuked everything, making sure every device in his house is fucked. Babe, it's over. He's done, and when he gets home later, he will realise just how badly." He continued, smiling as Hayley realised that she was now free from Franco's threats.

Once they arrived back at the flat, Andy was already there, and everyone headed inside, before discussing how everything had gone to plan and congratulating each other. After about an hour, Andy, Callum, and Jake began to leave, and Dan headed in to the kitchen before returning with 3 envelopes, handing one to each, and watching as they opened it. Inside was a large bundle of notes, which confused them, since Dan had already paid them £10000 each for their help, and when they asked about it, he simply told them it was a 'hazard pay bonus', saying that they had risked a lot to help the couple, and this was a means of thanking them for that.

"I'd have preferred another night with Hayley, but I suppose I can't complain about this!" Callum laughed, thanking Dan again for the extra cash.

"Well, maybe we will see what we can do about that." Dan replied, before the lads all shook hands again and the three left, all significantly richer than they started the day.

The next few weeks past pretty uneventfully, as Dan and Hayley spent most of their time looking at new houses, mixed in with rigorous sex sessions at night, and frequent contact with most of the people they had met over the last couple of months, since almost all of the guys were looking for repeat performances with Hayley. The couple had also spent more time with Derek, Hayley posing for more real shoots, and Dan learning more about glamour photography, since they were thinking of returning to Romania for a longer holiday, and Dan was interested in helping Miruna, both in scouting girls for shoots, and even getting involved in taking the pictures if possible. Dan picked up photography really quickly, and was soon shooting alongside Derek when he was booked for a glamour set, as well as having Hayley pose for him to give him more experience. This lead to him placing an advert on the site he had found Franco on, looking for more models to shoot, and although he did emphasise that he was inexperienced, due to the fact he added that he would be willing to pay, he received a flood of responses from wannabe girl models to work with him. The worst part that he found, was that even though under the type of work looking for was detailed for paid work was listed as Glamour (topless) up to adult, many of the girls included that they would only work up to lingerie/underwear levels and no further, which meant a long time was wasted responding to these.

For the first few times Dan did a shoot with a girl, Hayley would normally accompany him, not to see if anything would happen, since she didn't mind if it did, but she served a purpose of relaxing the models quickly, making them a lot more comfortable when it came to removing their clothes. On several occasions, she was asked by the model if she would join in for the set, which she would do without hesitation. Whenever this happened, Dan always allowed the model to initiate anything that was going to happen, rather than Hayley, and he simply captured the moment. Dan continued submitting his pictures to glamour model agencies like the one Derek represented, and several of the girls received call backs for additional sets, however after capturing one set of Hayley joining an extremely attractive girl named Daisy, he had an idea that he intended to talk to Hayley about. When they got home, he decided to bring it up his idea with her --

"Babe, I've got a question for you. If you say no, that's fine, but I had an idea earlier and wanted to run it past you." Dan asked a slightly puzzled Hayley.

"Well, I've done several shoots now, where the model has asked you to join in, and you've always enjoyed it. I was thinking that since we have got the money, what do you think about us setting up our own adult film studio? We can do it all as amateur content, and do it through this subscription site I've found out about, so subscribers basically pay us to do it. Obviously it will take a bit to get going, but I've seen there is pretty big demand for that, and it pays very well once you get a lot of subscribers. The only thing is, we would need to get people in to perform. Whilst guys I doubt would be a problem, it's getting girls to do it, since I wouldn't want it to be just you doing a different guy every day. What do you think?"

At first, Hayley was a bit unsure, but after discussing it with Dan, she decided they can give it a try, and started working out the logistics of it. Guys would not be paid, and the girls get up to £200 per scene, depending on what they were prepared to do. Initially, they would start with videos of the two of them, before branching to involve other people, with Dan immediately thinking of at least three of his friends that he knew would be interested. They set up an account and pretty soon had a good few videos and pictures ready to upload once they decided to go live, ranging from solo photoshoots of Hayley stripping, to videos of her giving Dan a blowjob, having sex, and more. Dan knew that this would be good for the first few weeks, but people like variety, so he decided that it was time to start bringing in some new blood.

At the pub that night, when no one else was around, he pulled Craig aside to see if he would be interested in joining in, knowing the answer he would get before he even asked the question.

"What's up bro? You heard I've been paid so want to take my wages off me for another lap dance from your missus?" He joked as Dan lit a cigarette.

"Actually, no. I've got an even better offer for you. You ever hear of this site where you subscribe to individual users?" He asked, showing Craig the website on his phone. "Well, me and Hayley have started a channel, and are building up content, so I wondered if you are interested in producing some videos with us for it?" Dan asked.

This stopped Craig in his tracks, as he wasn't expecting Dan to offer him another chance with Hayley, especially considering he had asked multiple times since the first encounter with no success. Almost immediately, he agreed, asking what he has to do to be part of it, with Dan telling him that he just needs to sign a release form, and that's it, once that is done, he goes and gets it on with Hayley while Dan films them. This all sounded too good to be true, but Dan text Hayley and said he had got someone for her to shoot with tonight, which brought an almost immediate response from her, saying she was looking forward to it. Even though Dan showed Craig the message, he was still sceptical, so Dan decided to go a little bit further to convince him, and text Hayley back again -- 'Babe, he thinks I'm winding him up, so do me a favour, go and get undressed, then video call him. I'll find his number and text it to you. I'm with him now, so he won't be showing it around, but that will convince him I think', and then forwarded Craig's number to her. Again, his phone pinged a reply from her -- 'how undressed? Underwear, topless, or completely naked?' She asked, to which Dan replied it was her call, but he recommends naked.

Hayley duly obliged, video calling Craig about a minute later, proving she was naked, before saying she is ready for when he and Dan get back, which made Craig ask if they could get going immediately. Dan made an excuse that he had started feeling a bit funny, and since Craig lived in their direction, he would walk back with him to make sure he is ok, which nobody thought anything of, and the pair left, quickly making their way to the flat. Once they arrived, Dan unlocked the door and led the way, seeing Hayley walk from the kitchen into the living room, still completely naked. Hearing the door, she turned to Dan and smiled, informing him the form was on the table for Craig to sign, and wandered over to the sofa, sitting down, and spreading her legs so that Craig had a wonderful view as he entered. Once he realised this wasn't a prank, he couldn't sign the form fast enough, before turning to Dan and asking what now, to which Dan simply responded -- Well, if I were you, I'd be over there and going down on Hayley, but that's me...

Craig immediately set to doing as Dan suggested, quickly walking over and sinking to his knees in front of Hayley, lapping at her well maintained slit before him as she began rubbing and squeezing her breasts, moaning softly as his tongue worked its magic on her sensitive bean whilst Dan looked on eagerly and started recording the action on his phone. Craig continued going down on Hayley for a good 10 minutes or so before he even thought about moving his mouth away from her horny hole, but finally began to venture further north, sucking and nibbling at her nipples before taking his lips higher, entering into a deep kiss with her as he now began playing with her pussy with his hand, massaging her clit with his fingers. Just as he was about to slip one in, Hayley broke off from the kiss and used her own hand to stop him, much to his confusion.

"Don't even think about putting your finger in me. I want one thing of yours inside me right now, and that's your cock, in my mouth, now get up here and give me what I want, and when I'm done sucking you, then, and only then, will I let you enter my pussy, and you won't be using your finger!" Hayley ordered.

Craig immediately did as instructed, standing up to drop his jeans and boxer shorts, before stepping onto the sofa as his thick, veiny manhood swung about in front of Hayley, before moving it to her face, at which point she eagerly took it in her hand and pulled it closer, before engulfing it with her mouth. This was the second time Craig had received a blowjob from Hayley, and it was every bit as good as the first, the way she used her tongue to gentle flick across the end before pulling his foreskin back and circle the ridge of his helmet, then taking the whole length until her nose was nestling into his trimmed pubic hair and softly humming, making the vibrations give him a feeling he had never felt before. His only problem with what was happening, was that he knew if she kept this up, he would struggle to last more than a few minutes, and would be shooting his load before the main event, which was what he was desperate for.

Thankfully for him, Hayley seemed to pick up on this, and almost immediately removed his now rock hard cock from her mouth, continuing to softly pull it with her small hand, before making sure he was retracted, and instructing him to 'get inside me right now and fuck me hard with this big cock'. He needed no second invitation to that party, and immediately moved back to between her legs, kneeling on the floor to put himself at the perfect height, and slid quickly into her soaking wet pussy, both of them letting out a groan of pleasure as his meaty length spread her open. Dan had made sure he was in the perfect position to film the moment his friend fed his length into Hayley, and kept focussed on that as Craig started fucking Hayley, slowly at first, but building up his pace steadily until he was pistonning in and out of her at a rate of knots. Once he reached his limit and was hammering into Hayley as hard and as fast as he could, Dan scanned the camera over Hayley as she was being pummelled, the screams coming from her filling the room around them as Craig seemed intent on sprinting towards his orgasm, which was now only moments away.

"Where do you want me to cum?" He managed to ask, feeling his balls begin to tighten as they prepared to launch his seed from them.

"Inside me! You fucking cum inside me! Fucking cover my insides with it!" Hayley barked back at him, leaving him with no uncertainty what she wanted.

Seconds later, Craig did as instructed, pumping his spunk deep inside Hayley as they let out a simultaneous loud moan that filled the room, whilst Dan made sure to keep his phone focused on their conjoined pubic area, capturing Craig's final thrusts as he emptied his balls, before withdrawing his still semi firm erection. Once Craig's length was clear of her, Dan panned the camera up to Craig's face and asked him 'well, how was that?' Craig was still panting heavily from the rigorous pounding he had just administered, but was able to finally respond with a simple 'Fucking mega!' which brought a smile from Dan, before turning the camera towards Hayley and repeating the question. Her response was 'hmm, that was good. Just what I needed, a hard fucking and a pussy full of cum' as she continued to lay on the sofa, still softly squeezing her breasts and nipples.

Hearing this, Dan moved position to between her legs and focussed on the freshly banged hole of his girlfriend, before encouraging her to spread her pussy lips, giving his camera a perfect view of the creampie Craig had generously provided as it began to slowly seep out, gradually making its way towards her asshole.

"Man, I got to tell you, I'm definitely up for this again, anytime! You let me know when, and I'll be here!" Craig said, once his breathing had begun to return to normal.

"I'll keep that in mind. We will see what our fans think to your generous offer!" Dan chuckled as Craig took a seat on the sofa, facing towards Hayley with his legs fairly spread, giving each other an unimpeded view of their respective crotches.

Once Dan had stopped recording, he joined them on the sofa and the three sat chatting, with Hayley's eyes frequently flicking to where Craig's flaccid member rested, finally resulting in Dan asking what it was that had her so pre-occupied.

"I was just thinking that his cock is similar to yours before you got circumcised, right down to how it kept most of its size after sex. It's been a long time since I actually just looked at a dick, especially an uncut one, and I was thinking it's strange how something that is not really attractive can give such incredible pleasure, that's all." She replied.

"Well, if you want another close up of it any time, give me a shout, and I'll be happy to let you!" Craig replied.

Dan went out to the kitchen and returned back with drinks, and whilst he was sorting them out, Hayley went for a quick shower, before they all sat around until roughly 2 in the morning, by which time all were pretty drunk, so Craig was told he could crash on the sofa, and Dan and Hayley went to bed, although neither Craig or Hayley had bothered getting re-dressed following their interaction. The following morning, Dan woke up before Hayley and Craig, and as he headed out to make a coffee, he saw he had received a text from Lily at around half 4 in the morning, that initially looked like a drunken rambling, but as he started reading further, he realised that whilst yes, she was clearly drunk when she sent it, Hayley had told her about the web page page, and she was offering to shoot some videos because she needed money, and her friend Bonnie, who also happened to be Cassie's sister, was also up for it. As he waited for the kettle to boil, Dan texted back to Lily, saying he would be happy for them both to appear, and asked when they want to do so.

Having put his phone down to make the coffee, he was surprised to hear it ping again seconds later, with Lily replying that they stayed at her flat last night, so can shoot today if he can pick them up.

Dan replied, saying he would be happy to do so, but that he has got a friend round who stopped over last night after doing a shoot with Hayley, so he would probably still be there by the time they get back, so he can get them later if they want. Again, almost immediately, he received a response, saying that they don't mind him being there, and they might even let him join in if he's fit. Reading this, Dan replied asking for her address then, saying he will come and get them in a few minutes, before drinking his coffee and going back into the bedroom to get dressed. By the time he was ready, Craig was vaguely stirring on the sofa, so Dan told him to go and keep Hayley company in the bed if he wants, and explained that he was picking up two girls that want to shoot videos with him, but they may allow Craig to join in at some point. This perked Craig up immediately, and he told Dan that his biggest fantasy was a threesome with two girls. Dan smiled to himself, as this was the same for him several months ago, but he had now fulfilled it.

"Anyway, two things -- One, I said they might let you join in, I didn't say they were definitely going to, and two, I just said for you to go and get into bed and keep Hayley company, but you're still here!" Dan said.

"Yeah I know, but I swear to god, if you get them to let me, I will be forever in your debt, and regarding getting into bed with Hayley, I will, but I don't know where my boxers are, and I doubt you want me walking around while you're still here with my cock out..." Craig replied.

"What do you want your boxers for?" Dan asked, "She sleeps naked, why would you put them on to go and join her?"

"Err, because if I'm naked and I'm in bed next to a hot naked girl, I'm going to be horny as fuck, so I'd want my boxers on to try and restrain my hard on a bit!" Craig responded.

"So what. Who is saying you need to restrain yourself? I doubt she would care if you fucked her whilst she's asleep, and neither would I, so I doubt she will care that you're in bed with her. If she wakes up before I'm back, just tell her I told you to join her because I'm picking up company, and that I want her to give you a proper thank you for what you did for her last night." Dan told him, before grabbing his keys and heading for the front door.

"And if you're wearing boxers when I get back, I'm kicking you out of the flat and you've lost your shot at everything." Dan continued, noticing Craig had already got up from the sofa and was walking towards the bedroom, already sporting a semi as he did so.

It didn't take long for him to drive to Lily's address, a fairly new build house that she shared with 4 students, although they were currently on holiday from university, so had gone back to their respective home towns. He knocked on the door and was buzzed in, heading up the stairs as Lily had instructed him by text, finding the two girls sitting on the floor, touching up their make-up from the previous night. This was the first time he had met Bonnie, and was definitely not disappointed, seeing as how she was extremely attractive, and had a fantastic, curvy body. The top she had on made sure her large boobs were a large focal point of her outfit, and although her long brunette hair was unwashed, it still looked good. Since Dan had already had sex with Lily, he knew how good she was, and all he could think was how much he was going to enjoy watching these two on their own, with Hayley, and then with him and possibly Craig. Once the girls were ready, they all headed out to Dan's car, and started heading back for his flat, when Lily asked where Hayley was, which drew surprise from Bonnie when he said he had left her at home in bed with Craig.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds