The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 13

"What, you left your girlfriend at home, in bed, with another guy she had sex with last night? I get that last night you were there, but aren't you worried they might do it again whilst you're not?" Bonnie asked.

"Not even remotely. In fact, I told Craig that if she wakes up, he is to tell her that I said I want her to give him a proper thank you for last night. She can interpret that as she sees fit." Dan replied, again drawing surprise from Bonnie.

After hearing that, the girls turned their attention to Craig, asking what he was like, obviously thinking that he might be joining them at some point. Dan described him, saying that he was a similar build to himself, short blonde hair, and big arms, to which Bonnie mentioned she was a sucker for nice arms, making Dan pretty sure she would definitely be having a go with Craig. Almost immediately, Bonnie asked the real question on her mind, wanting to know about his 'size', which Dan smiled to himself before again responding that he was similar to himself, knowing that Bonnie didn't know how big he was. The drive back was not very long, and soon the three were heading up the stairs to the flat, with Dan unlocking the door and leading the girls in, guiding them into the living room whilst he opened the bedroom door to check on Hayley and Craig. Once he had got into bed, it looked like Hayley had rolled over and cuddled up to the body next to her, throwing a leg over his, and leaving her landing strip adorned pubis pressed against his thigh. Craig looked over at Dan, smiled, and shook his head as if to be angry at Dan for torturing him like that, but then realised that Hayley will wake up at some point, and Dan wants her to thank him.

Right on cue, Hayley started to wake up, and having her hand on Craig's chest that was covered with coarse hair, she almost immediately knew something was different.

"Hmm, you're not Dan.." She said sleepily.

"No, I had to nip out to fetch Lily. It turns out they want to be on the site, so I told Craig to come and get into bed with you." Dan replied as Hayley slowly began to stir.

"And is that all you told him?" She asked.

"No, I told him that when you wake up, I want you to thank him properly for last night." Dan informed her. "Anyway, I'm going to go and get started with Lily, who has also brought a friend over as well, so I'm going to leave you two to it. Come and join us when you're finished."

After that, he walked back into the living room where Lily and Bonnie were sitting on the sofa, leaving the bedroom door open, and printed out the paperwork for them to sign. Once this was done, he asked what they were wanting to do, but both kept quiet, not really sure what to say in front of the other. Dan had a feeling that if it was just Lily, she would have said everything, sex with Dan, sex with Hayley, sex with Craig, but since her best friend's sister was sat next to her, she didn't want to sound slutty. Dan decided to go down a different route, suggesting they watch Hayley and Craig for a bit if they like, and then choose what they do from there, either join them, or go to the sofa and get it on themselves, and he will join in. This resulted in both girls looking at each other, before getting up and walking towards the doorway, until Dan suggested they strip to their underwear, since this will help them get in the mood easier. As they did so, he went into the kitchen and returned moments later with two glasses, both having a strong double vodka and lemonade in them, handing each girl one. Once they had taken these, he went back in and brought out a jager bomb each for them, knowing that this will also help, and took the glasses back to the kitchen when they had finished.

This had the desired effect, as both girls were now more relaxed, and walked back out to the bedroom doorway, standing still as they watched Hayley teasing Craig's semi with her little hand, slowly pulling back his foreskin with one stroke, before pushing it back over his smooth end with the next as he lay on his back, kissing her. Shortly after, broke off from the kiss, looking at Hayley and asking since Dan wants her to thank him properly, does that mean she should do what he tells her to do? Hayley responded that no, not exactly, but depending on what he wants her to do, she may indulge him, to which he said he wants her to turn around and climb over him, because he definitely wants another blowjob from her, but he also wants to taste her again. Hearing that, Hayley said that this was something she was more than happy to do, and did as he wanted, putting a knee either side of his head and lowering her pussy down to meet his eager mouth, letting him get started on orally pleasing her as she carried on giving him a slow hand job.

Lily and Bonnie were still watching from the doorway, and Dan had now joined them, standing behind them as both of them could feel their respective pussies tingling. He moved his hand down and gave Lily's ass a squeeze, before whispering in her ear, asking if she was enjoying the show as his hand moved further under her bum, finding an extremely damp patch on the French knickers she was wearing which told him she was. He continued rubbing Lily's covered crotch as the three of them watched Hayley playing with Craig's tool as he ate her pussy, until she could take it no longer, and turning to Dan, she whispered back - I need to suck your cock right now, before leading him back towards the sofa. On the way, he picked up his video camera, and as Lily undid his jeans and pushed them to the floor along with his boxer shorts, started recording when the bushy haired beauty sank to her knees and went down on him, taking his smooth end into her mouth and sucking like her life depended on it. Dan quickly sat back on the sofa, his camera trained on Lily as her head bobbed up and down on his hard cock, until his eye was caught by Bonnie entering the room and kneeling down beside Lily, the two girls taking turns sucking on his pole as Dan reached under Bonnie and began running his fingers over her thong covered pussy, before sliding them between her skin and the fabric.

Bonnie made no attempt to interrupt his roaming fingers as Dan circled them around her wetness, before sliding one inside her and feeling just how tight she was as another caressed over her pubic bone, feeling a landing strip similar to Hayley's. It didn't take long for Bonnie to reach down and push the thong over her ass and thighs, allowing it to drop to around her knees, causing Dan to temporarily remove his hand before resuming where he was whilst the girls carried on sucking him on camera. By now though, Bonnie was desperate to feel him inside her, and once she took her mouth of his tool, she instructed Lily to take the camera as she threw a leg over Dan, and lowered herself until his domed helmet was poised at her entrance whilst Lily moved to take the video from Dan, and once it was capturing everything, she began to impale herself on his length, slowly sliding down him until he was fully inside her, before rising up and sinking again.

"That is so fucking hot!" Lily stated as she watched her best friend's sister start to bounce on Dan's erection.

"Oh, it feels hot! His cock feels so good inside me. God it's been a long time since I've had a big dick like this to ride!" Bonnie announced as she began to increase her pace.

Dan could not agree more, it did feel incredible being inside her. The tightness, the wetness, even the view of her impeccably maintained pussy was amazing, and he was enjoying every second of it, watching her tanned body as she rode him like a stallion. Dan's morning was about to get even more interesting though, as Lily moved away and put the camera on the table, using a book to angle it towards the floor, and instructed Dan and Bonnie to move into its area of focus, telling them when they were in perfect position. Once they were set, Bonnie slipped Dan back inside and continued where she left off before they moved, and Lily knelt with a knee either side of his head, lowering her horny snatch to his mouth, to which he immediately began licking.

Both girls were now moaning quite vocally as Dan tongued at Lily's slit and Bonnie bounced on his rock hard cock, and since the feeling of awkwardness between the two girls had long left, Lily leaned forward and entered into a deep kiss with Bonnie, whilst also reaching behind her and unclipping her bra. This allowed Bonnie's large tits to be freed, and even Lily was taken aback slightly by not only the size of them, but also how pert they were, considering they hardly moved at all when she slid the bra down Bonnies arms and onto the floor beside them. Bonnie in turn reciprocated the act, leaving both girls now naked as the menage-a-trois continued, Lily's much smaller boobs were a direct contrast to Bonnie's heaving chest, but as her smooth slit grinded into Dan's mouth as Bonnie rode him, she wasn't self-conscious in the slightest since she knew he preferred a smaller chest.

"Alright, we need to swap places, I need that cock fucking me right now!" She informed Bonnie, who didn't want to stop, but reluctantly lifted off Dan to allow the girls to swap places.

Lily immediately slid him straight inside her and began happily grinding away as Bonnie now sat on his face, her taste being slightly sweeter than Lily, and the two began kissing again as they worked on Dan, his dick satisfying Lily exactly how she wanted at that precise moment. The camera was still pointed at them and still recording, when Hayley appeared in the doorway, standing naked as she surveyed the scene in front of her with a beaming smile on her face, before walking over and picking it up to get a better shot of the action.

"Fuck me! I would give anything to swap places with you in about 15 minutes!" Craig shouted, having followed Hayley and now watching from the doorway she just moved from, standing also naked.

"Well, maybe you might when we finish with Dan" Bonnie replied, looking over and seeing his thick, uncut cock hanging down in front of him.

Lily had also turned to see what kind of package Craig had, and after checking it out, she lifted up off Dan, his erection pointing towards Bonnie when it sprang from her, and turned around, squatting over him as she reached back and put a hand on the floor beside him. Her other hand reached under herself and located Dan's cock, at which Hayley moved to between her legs to capture Dan re-entering her.

"You might get to try this, you might not, but just know, you definitely won't get to try this..." Lily said as she looked at Craig, before positioning Dan at her asshole and lowering onto it.

Her own juices acted as lubricant, enabling his length to enter her back door fairly easily, and letting out a low moan as she took more of him, she soon found herself fully impaled on his member in her ass as Craig looked on in disbelief. Whilst Bonnie's pussy was tight, Lily's ass was more so, and now Dan began to worry that he wouldn't be able to last very long, given the pace she quickly found for bouncing on him. This concern was made even worse when Bonnie asked if he was fucking her ass, and when Lily responded affirmatively, Bonnie raised herself from Dan's face and moved to where Hayley had been, laying on her stomach and licking at Lily's snatch. The increased tightness of Lily's asshole was starting to get to Dan now, and he could feel his balls getting ready to empty, disappointingly early by his standards, so instructed the girls to kneel on the floor, as he was going to give them a facial.

Lily was still not over keen on the idea, but as Bonnie eagerly sprang up and into position, she decided to follow suit, at which point Dan stood up in front of them and began jerking himself until he started shooting his load onto the faces of the two girls, ensuring to aim more for Bonnie since she seemed the most enthusiastic. Hayley had captured all of the assfucking on the camera, and was still recording when his jizz began to rain down on to their faces, moving closer to make sure she caught the money shot to finish, smiling as she remembered the times she had received the same treatment and how horny it made her. Craig was still standing in the doorway, almost unable to believe his eyes as he watched the two gorgeous girls in the middle of the room happily taking a facial on camera to be posted on the internet, although his mind began to wander and he started to imagine replacing Dan for more of the same later on. Once Dan had finished, he stepped back and joined Hayley and Craig in watching the two girls start to kiss again, making sure they spread Dan's seed well across their faces, before Hayley finally put the camera down and the three of them sat down on the sofa, all now completely naked as Lily and Bonnie finally broke their kiss for the last time.

Shortly after, the two girls asked if they could use the shower, wanting to freshen up from the morning's activities before possibly engaging in more fun, which Dan lead the way, giving them fresh towels and leaving them to it as he returned to chat with Hayley and Craig, who was still desperate to lose his threesome virginity, especially with the two stunners currently in the bathroom. Dan again reminded him that it is up to the girls if they choose to do anything with him, and the conversation quickly changed to Craig beginning to talk about the various fantasies he has, considering the chance to fulfil one of them is within touching distance. Several times during the time Bonnie and Lily were in the shower, Dan had heard one of their phones buzzing, so when they emerged, he told them of this, and immediately both girls checked their bags.

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit... Dan, can you drive me to the hospital please?" Bonnie quickly asked as she began picking up her clothes.

"Why, what's happened? BONNIE!! What's happened?" Lily shouted to try and get the attention of her friend.

"It was mum calling me, and I've got a text from her -- Pick up your fucking phone, Cassie is in hospital. I'm going there now." She explained, at which Lily also began grabbing her clothes and the girls headed into the bedroom with Hayley to re-dress as Dan also did so in the living room.

Once they were ready, Dan grabbed his keys, and told Hayley he would be back soon, before quietly telling her that she can keep Craig entertained while he is gone if she wants, but if she doesn't, she can tell him to leave, 'but if you do get it on again, don't let him in your ass', and headed out to the car with the two girls. It didn't take him long to get to the hospital, and as Lily and Bonnie got out, he made sure to ask them to keep him informed, before they ran into A+E and he started the drive back. Deciding to give them a little more time, Dan debated calling in to see Scott for a bit, but soon decided to go straight home when he saw a text from Hayley saying she had lost the mood and sent Craig home, before asking if there was any news on Cassie. By the time he was home, Hayley's mood had changed significantly, now back to bubbly and excited, this had Dan confused as based on her previous message a few minutes before, she seemed serious. After telling her there was no news on Cassie, he asked what was going on, and Hayley replied that a couple of her friends had found a last minute cheap holiday deal for 2 weeks to Ibiza, and they were going on a girl's holiday, leaving in 3 days.

This came as quite a surprise to Dan, although inside he was extremely grateful, since Hayley had always wanted to go there but she knew it really wasn't Dan's scene at all, so they had gone to other places instead. The next few days flew past like any time there is an impending holiday, and before they knew it, Hayley was packed and ready for her holiday with the girls, plenty of revealing bikini's in her bag, and Dan was dropping her and Sammi at the airport at half 6 in the morning. They were the last ones to arrive, and Sammi quickly took her bag and joined the other girls as Dan spoke privately to Hayley, away from the rest of the girls.

"Babe, make sure you have an amazing time, do absolutely anything and everything you want to do. I think I might text you some challenges during the week, just so you know I'm thinking about you, and remember, if you get drunk and go back with some random guy to his room, make sure he always remembers you as the best he ever had! I love you!" Dan said, smiling as he encouraged Hayley to do anything she wanted.

"I'm gonna miss you so much this week! I hope you have a good time whilst I'm gone, and you also do whatever and whoever you want. You should give Lily a text whilst I'm away, we both know she will be up for a repeat performance or two, or that girl from the pub, Katie, I've seen how she looks at you, and she's stunning, so you should definitely get in there! I want to hear all about it when I get back! I love you too!" Hayley replied, giving Dan a big hug and kiss, and then walking over to the rest of the group as they all headed inside the airport to catch their flight.

*************

This will be continued during a short spin off series, I intend to write one of Hayley's time in Ibiza, and another of Dan's time at home...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds